Scooby Doo

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol im sorry that made me laugh. Yh I have this one friend and it does piss me off. He does reply just takes bloody ages to do it. I told another friend about this whos both our friend and hes says he replies to him straight away. I felt quite offended there
Well, to avoid some misunderstandings, of course I don't always try to make people account if they don't answer, especially lately, because I've learned to accept that people only care as long as it's comfortable for them. Like, really, just how busy one has to be not to be able to drop me a 'hi' -that literally wouldn't take more than 10 secs-, for months? So, if you don't want to talk, just say it. If we are not friends (anymore), just say it.

Also, of course if it happens only once or twice, it's fine, but when I specifically ask the person to tell me if he/she's going afk, yet it keeps happening that our convo is ditched, then at least let me not be the bad guy for pointing out how impolite it is. Maybe it's no big deal to you or someone else, but it is a big deal to me, so why not take my feelings into consideration too, if we are friends? Then people shouldn't say things like we are friends this and that or you are this and that important or we are bros like this and that...

And if it's no big deal that I don't get a reply any time soon, then with the same effort I can reverse the argument and say it shouldn't be a big deal for my friends to warn me that they are busy now so I shouldn't waste hours waiting for a reply, especially on NB where it takes an hour for the system to log the person out and it happened many times that I was waiting for an hour to get a reply. Especially, again, that I specifically ASKed these people to just tell me if they're not gonna reply for a while so I shouldn't worry.

Now of course if we're talking about people who are not friends, or whom I meet the next day anyway, it doesn't matter. But as I said, sadly even real life friends with whom we are not on a daily meeting basis anymore, stopped answering. And when in a year I am the one who always asks them how they are, and they still ditch the convo after 2-3 msgs and on their own they never msg me again, then yeah that hurts, and they shouldn't give excuses liek 'sorry I'm busy'. Yeah that's why they are posting pics on facebook and the funny things is when I can see they are unemployed so what are they busy with (and already finished school too) ? Or, when we arrange a meeting then I don't get a reply, then I send a msg and still don't get a reply. Sure yeah...'busy'...then don't waste my time either, damn.

And when some people on NB say 'lol I didn't know what to say '...Yeah right, you have thousands of vms and postcount, but you are somehow an asocial person who doesn't know what to say. Then at least say good bye so that I'll know you don't want to continue talking.

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I give people the benefit of the doubt. Examples: maybe something came up/happened; maybe the person was not aware of my message; maybe the person saw it but for whatever reason, they could not respond at the time (s/he was driving/at work/was unwell/did not feel like talking etc.). Another possibility is that the person may be upset with something that I did and is not ready to talk to me yet. However, I think there is a difference between not responding (immediately) to a random message versus leaving a conversation without saying anything. Again, I like to have a more favorable view of someone and believe that there was no malicious intent. But if it happens frequently enough, and I guess depending on who the person is to me, then yes, it can be a little hurtful/uncourteous. The most I would do is point it out and check in with the person if it becomes regular; I would not pry for an explanation.
How sweet. :rolleyes:

Loki d

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's simple if they care about you and the message you sent then they would respond. If a person does not respond to a text apparently they don't care enough about it or you. In some cases they will be busy but even then you would get a late response instead of no response.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's simple if they care about you and the message you sent then they would respond. If a person does not respond to a text apparently they don't care enough about it or you. In some cases they will be busy but even then you would get a late response instead of no response.
Is that how you got rejected and lived in Virgina all these years?

Loki d

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that how you got rejected and lived in Virgina all these years?
I've been rejected a few times but in these past 3-4 years nope. I have done the rejecting. I chose to be a virgin when I had the opport. to not be one. I'm waiting for the right moment. That comment I made in that other thread was just a joke. I will say blow jobs are the best!!!

Reactions: Natsu Shazneel

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, to avoid some misunderstandings, of course I don't always try to make people account if they don't answer, especially lately, because I've learned to accept that people only care as long as it's comfortable for them. Like, really, just how busy one has to be not to be able to drop me a 'hi' -that literally wouldn't take more than 10 secs-, for months? So, if you don't want to talk, just say it. If we are not friends (anymore), just say it.

Also, of course if it happens only once or twice, it's fine, but when I specifically ask the person to tell me if he/she's going afk, yet it keeps happening that our convo is ditched, then at least let me not be the bad guy for pointing out how impolite it is. Maybe it's no big deal to you or someone else, but it is a big deal to me, so why not take my feelings into consideration too, if we are friends? Then people shouldn't say things like we are friends this and that or you are this and that important or we are bros like this and that...

And if it's no big deal that I don't get a reply any time soon, then with the same effort I can reverse the argument and say it shouldn't be a big deal for my friends to warn me that they are busy now so I shouldn't waste hours waiting for a reply, especially on NB where it takes an hour for the system to log the person out and it happened many times that I was waiting for an hour to get a reply. Especially, again, that I specifically ASKed these people to just tell me if they're not gonna reply for a while so I shouldn't worry.

Now of course if we're talking about people who are not friends, or whom I meet the next day anyway, it doesn't matter. But as I said, sadly even real life friends with whom we are not on a daily meeting basis anymore, stopped answering. And when in a year I am the one who always asks them how they are, and they still ditch the convo after 2-3 msgs and on their own they never msg me again, then yeah that hurts, and they shouldn't give excuses liek 'sorry I'm busy'. Yeah that's why they are posting pics on facebook and the funny things is when I can see they are unemployed so what are they busy with (and already finished school too) ? Or, when we arrange a meeting then I don't get a reply, then I send a msg and still don't get a reply. Sure yeah...'busy'...then don't waste my time either, damn.

And when some people on NB say 'lol I didn't know what to say '...Yeah right, you have thousands of vms and postcount, but you are somehow an asocial person who doesn't know what to say. Then at least say good bye so that I'll know you don't want to continue talking.
Well thats pretty rude if the conversation is not over and they stop replying that would piss me off. For me its more like I send him a message and he takes ages to reply.