ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think everyone can say that they can't stand when people don't reply to their texts. It's just annoying, right?

Well here's what I'm wondering, when you ask your friends on why they didn't reply, does that piss them off or annoy them? Like say you go up to your friend and say "Hey bud I texted you yesterday, why no reply bro?" is it even worth it? I'm naturally very curious on why I don't get a reply back when I don't and I want to know why lol. Has someone ever asked you why you didn't respond, how'd you feel?

Thoughts?

Scooby Doo

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehm... >.>

Most of my online dramas happened because I felt offended when people - whom I considered close [whatever that means online] - didn't reply (basically ditched the convo) and when I pointed this out or asked for an explanation, we ended up fighting ( ._. ) Now I've just gotten used to being ditched (even real life "friends" stopped answering for different or similar reasons).

So yeah I think it's impolite, then ironically I'm the bad guy if I stalk them why they don't answer/what they are busy with :|

Last edited:

BelphaZar

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have one friend that he does that sometimes and its annoying as F*ck.I hate that because if im texting you is for a reason and he reads it too and doesnt reply.I feel like i have to tell him why take so long to text me back i think i deserve a answer.

Reactions: Scooby Doo

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have one friend that he does that sometimes and its annoying as F*ck.I hate that because if im texting you is for a reason and he reads it too and doesnt reply.I feel like i have to tell him why take so long to text me back i think i deserve a answer.
maybe he doesn't know what to say??

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on If it's serious and needs an immediate response, then yeah, I'll ask. But if it's something, that can wait till tomorrow and we can talk about it face-to-face, then there should be no problem.

Form

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If someone ceases replying to texts, 10/10 times I won't give a shit and will stop giving it my attention instead of letting myself get flustered over it. I'll just end up waiting a week to respond to the said person in the off chance that they ever end up texting me something urgent in the future. :]

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not responding could mean a number of things i just assume they are doing something so it isnt that big of a deal for all you know your friend could be texting a dying relative who has cancer

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If someone ceases replying to texts, 10/10 times I won't give a shit and will stop giving it my attention instead of letting myself get flustered over it. I'll just end up waiting a week to respond to the said person in the off chance that they ever end up texting me something urgent in the future. :]
savage

Reactions: Form

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehm... >.>

Most of my online dramas happened because I felt offended when people - whom I considered close [whatever that means online] - didn't reply (basically ditched the convo) and when I pointed this out or asked for an explanation, we ended up fighting ( ._. ) Now I've just gotten used to being ditched (even real life "friends" stopped answering for different or similar reasons).

So yeah I think it's impolite, then ironically I'm the bad guy if I stalk them why they don't answer/what they are busy with :|
My thoughts exactly

why would you believe that you are entitled to 100% of someone's attention? lol wtf
Because I'm Shane ****ing Nagy

Insidious Smile

Supreme
Kin
76💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the issue is important and needs an answer as soon as possible then, yes, I would normally ask that person why did they not reply my to message. If it's a random conversation and the person who I messaged doesn't reply then, It doesn't bother me one bit.