Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;qBSGpmuzbQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBSGpmuzbQ4[/video]

Damnnnnnn, listen to what he says?!
" I hear you talk about ya city like you run that
I brought my tour to ya city you my son there"

Dammmmm, Drake just said Kendrick is his son in LA. If anybody knows Kendrick he is not gonna take that well.

“And if a nigga say my name he the hot shit / But if I say that nigga name he still the hot shit / ****ed up / Lucky I don’t feed into the gossip / Niggas act like they don’t know but they should know / I just think it’s funny how they danglin’ the bait / But I’m the one whose killin’ niggas on the hooks though.”

Definitely a response to control.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lawd, check Drake out! Lol I like when rappers fire shots at each other, it encourages them to go harder. Can't wait to see Kendrick's response on this.

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I heard that. No he didn't body him. This is too weak. It sounds like just another weak "Control" response. J.Cole came harder than this

Drake should either come at him directly or just not say anything at all like he been doing. Them little subliminals aren't going to work against a guy that lined up the best in the rap game by name and said "I'ma make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas and they not gonna want to hear not one more noun or verb from you niggas"

Not hating just saying. Drake digging himself a grave by going on record in an interview and saying "Oh that shit was nothing" and then trying to diss him on the low in a song. He already got a rep for fronting about how emotional he really is he has to watch how he approaches this situation. Don't half step it. Call that man out and let him know he ain't shit if that's how Drake really feel

Reactions: jiraiya lives

hasil5

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since when does drake give a f*** about what people say. all kendrick has to do is come at drake's ex's and drake's career is over
wait where is Rikerslade???

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I heard that. No he didn't body him. This is too weak. It sounds like just another weak "Control" response. J.Cole came harder than this

Drake should either come at him directly or just not say anything at all like he been doing. Them little subliminals aren't going to work against a guy that lined up the best in the rap game by name and said "I'ma make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas and they not gonna want to hear not one more noun or verb from you niggas"

Not hating just saying. Drake digging himself a grave by going on record in an interview and saying "Oh that shit was nothing" and then trying to diss him on the low in a song. He already got a rep for fronting about how emotional he really is he has to watch how he approaches this situation. Don't half step it. Call that man out and let him know he ain't shit if that's how Drake really feel
See thats the thing I don't like, coming directly at rapper is nice and bold. But when it's somebody like Drake he would just get hate for it, which is why I think this is more skillful for rappers such as Drake and like this better than if he came straight up with it.

And these lines may be subliminal but they're some hard ass jabs, Kendrick lamar reps LA and Compton like no other and for Drake to say he doesn't run it and that Kendrick is his son when Drakes in LA. Whhhhhhhhaaaat!

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
See thats the thing I don't like, coming directly at rapper is nice and bold. But when it's somebody like Drake he would just get hate for it, which is why I think this is more skillful for rappers such as Drake and like this better than if he came straight up with it.

And these lines may be subliminal but they're some hard ass jabs, Kendrick lamar reps LA and Compton like no other and for Drake to say he doesn't run it and that Kendrick is his son when Drakes in LA. Whhhhhhhhaaaat!
To be honest, that's kind of a weak diss. Like, don't just say "You don't run the streets, you my son." Any rapper can say that. Flip one of that niggas lines on him, twist his words, make a new metaphor out of it to go against him. Even if this is supposed to be a twist on Kendrick's ad-lib "I run it" on Cartoons And Cereal, it isn't that hard. At least say something like "You run it about as much as an obese nigga/Eat rappers for a living, I'ma bouta have a feast nigga." This just ain't impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luther

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, that's kind of a weak diss. Like, don't just say "You don't run the streets, you my son." Any rapper can say that. Flip one of that niggas lines on him, twist his words, make a new metaphor out of it to go against him. Even if this is supposed to be a twist on Kendrick's ad-lib "I run it" on Cartoons And Cereal, it isn't that hard. At least say something like "You run it about as much as an obese nigga/Eat rappers for a living, I'ma bouta have a feast nigga." This just ain't impressive.
Normally it would be a weak diss but I believe that since it's on Kendrick whose whole image is pretty much on repping his own city and compton. It makes it twice as strong, and thats just one shot. There's plenty of others that I found but I liked this one the best.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Normally it would be a weak diss but I believe that since it's on Kendrick whose whole image is pretty much on repping his own city and compton. It makes it twice as strong, and thats just one shot. There's plenty of others that I found but I liked this one the best.
Don't matter. In a game where throwing rocks is what matters, throwing a pebble is still throwing a pebble.