Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Devil’s Ravine

The Devil’s Ravine was once a sizeable, frigid canyon surrounded on all sides by rocky crater ridges and accessible only by narrow mountain paths. The canyon itself was filled with a mysterious, poisonous gas that never seems to dissipate. A massive piece of the moon had fallen directly on hell's ravine, filling the crater with a perfectly carved piece of the moon that is shaped like an egg or oval. The piece of moon was large enough to leave the thick, fertile forest, untouched. It is said that the source of the poisonous cloud is located deep within the forest. The terrain above the forest on the egg shaped moon debris is barren and due to the roofing now over the forest, the poisonous gas that it produces spreads out into the many paths that lead into the forest/below the egg. Due to the look the moon debris has given the landmark, many people have dubbed it egg head island.

Last edited by a moderator:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Coming from:
Summary:
Upon escaping from the haunted forest, after engaging the Reapers clan, he'd make his own clan months after, then to continue his research however with sudden change in methods. Soon he'd make a name for himself, via helping the people of the barren land acting as their sole future to survival. Soon they'd learn obey as well as follow him and do his bidding as they'd have lost their purpose in life from being outcasts. Becoming a safe heaven for those who needed to simply leave a life of peace. They wear gas masks to allow them to live in the terrain, these white gas mask however aren't a efficient.​

Mission: D-rank
  1. Explore a landmark
  2. Gather resources from the land
  3. Do a good deed
  4. Do a bad deed
  5. Take part in local festivities or a cultural ritual
  6. Set up camp
  7. Finish a chore using Ninjutsu
  8. Do some moderate meditation to improve focus
  9. Pull a prank or something prank-like

Mission: C-rank
  1. Set up a secure camp
  2. Perform a moderate workout routine
  3. Build technology
-----

Weary form his travel, he settles into the desert. Walking as he stargazed at the night sky, worn out from the constant non-stop from escaping the reapers. '...all I wanted advantage the shinobi world, damn them reapers! They'll pay for this.’ thinking as he hid into a cave. Taking a break however, as a shinobi at heart, he was never at ease even when he'd have one think he was asleep. A few hours later he'd wake up. With the sun arising, no sound of birds in the terrain with its cold ground, warming air that somehow had morning fog creeping through. X would the start to walk toward the green bush to pick of something to eat. Surprisingly, it seemed that some people had pasted through the landmark. X would track the footsteps along the bush, soon he’d meet a dead body of a young boy. I see, he was poisoned. With the ever unending mist constant in the area, X would start to see more bodies on the ground, skeletons there and here. Animals as well, he’d catch a girl wearing pink as she was preparing herself for something. ‘…a ceremony, but out here?’ thinking as he watched for a moment.

Waking into the mist as she cried, X would search the terrain for possible threats, animals or even traps. Nothing! See that she was prepared to die, for something. Entering the mist, the girl would start to gasp for air, suddenly she’d start to lose consciousness. Blitzing, he’d reach her in mere moments, leaping out to higher ground out of the mist. Watching as a group of people that had sent her into the mist, think she was dead in the mist. Unable to track his speed in rescuing her almost in an instant flash. “I see.” Saying as he had now started to grasp the situation.

“Who are you?” the young woman asked. With the sun rising, she’d see him focused on the area, as though amazed. X had started to think of his researching picking up speed with not one getting into the area to bother him.

“Um, thank you but I have to go on with my punishment, I don’t want you to die here.” Saying as he seemed focused, to not even hear her say anything. Suddenly as she’d struggle to get free from his grasp as he held her, he’d returned to the world.
“Ugh, sorry.” Letting her go, X was eager to learn more of this land.

“Hey, hey. Tell me about this land. Everything! Please.” Asking the woman who seemed to let go of her life purpose, she’d keep walking into the mist. Watching as she was about to reach the mist, X would leap off the ground to stand infront of her. Watching her as he move ahead of her, then turning around to face her. She’d start to fear for what the mist was, but X would step backwards revealing, he was immune to the mist. Now as life returned to her eyes, he’d put his hand out inviting her to him. Fear of the mist was too great for her. She’d back up. “I’m sorry, I don’t want to die. Please teach me how you’re doing that.”

With anger within X rising, he’d smile putting on a mask. ‘…this rat doesn’t trust me, eh?’ thinking as he moved out the mist to meet her. He’d place his hand on her shoulder, “…don’t worry I got plans for both of us. I’ll help you if you help me.” Saying as put on his fake smile. Now as she nodded, she begun to tell her story.

“Long time ago, an impact happened that lit the skies red, with black fog everyone in the villages outside of this landmark, they couldn’t get close to the cause due to the poisonous fumes that came from this landmark. Our leaders over the year noted that the black fume was gone and faded, however soon incidents start to arise as they noticed the black fumes had become mixed with the land’s unending mist. Thus creating the white death mist, which we call the devil’s ravine. To this day, those families in our village who have a member commit crimes, they are sent to redeem the honor for their family by entering the white death mist. As our legend goes, ‘the ground’s clouds take all that’s to be purified, but what is pure will stays’. You are pure, that’s why you’re unable to die by the mist.”

X would stop her by putting his hand up, “I am not pure, far from it. I have killed many. So much so, I was to be killed, I am alive by a chance. I am sorry to disappoint you.”

“…ah..I…I wanna follow you and everything you do! I got no future. My village won’t take me back so I got nothing. At least they’d think am dead, by some means.”

“No worries, I did say I got plans for you didn’t I?” saying as he now moved into the mist. Hinting that she’d have to wait for a moment. X would travel through the mist to see who might be though the area as a sensor, he was able to pick up on any shinobi through the landmark. However none. No possible shinobi of his tier was in the landmark. Reaching a forest, he’d see no animals but insects, fireflies flying through the area as prominently owning the forest.

“So the Devil’s Ravine is a colossal, reserved valley surrounded on all sides by rocky crater ridges and accessible only by narrow mountain paths. The canyon itself is filled with a mysterious, poisonous gas that never seems to dissipate. Prefect. I make sure use of it. Lifeless and barren on the outer grounds, but in the center of the canyon a thick, fertile forest grows, untouched by the poisonous cloud due to its unchanging, circular rotational path around the canyon. The soil and plants are the source of the poisonous mist due to their chemical fumes which is then carried by the wind within the forest during the morning, creating a low current that flows out into the outer grounds of the landmark. Very suiting!” saying as X had analyzed the landmark, racing back to see whether she’d waited the 2 days of him leaving her in the same spot.

“So she ran off, ugh. Oh well.”

“No, my lord, I haven’t left.” Saying as she came out of the mud.

“I hid because I heard other people coming here to sacrifice themselves for their sins.”

“How often does this happen?” asking as he start to think.

“2 times per week, usually a lot more during festival times.” Saying as she started to clean herself off. Looking at him as X started to formulate a plan.

“I am going to make this landmark into a village in its own right, and even that village will come to beg of our alliance soon enough. I’d leave those choices to you, I don’t like to deal with discussions or such matters that don’t help me complete my research.” Saying as he heard another person cry out in pain.

Running into the mist, he’d look back to see her afraid. Looking forwards he’d then see her running into the mist after him, stopping as she struggled, but faced her fears for him. He’d lift his hand toward her releasing black-like fumes from his body that would mix with the mist manipulating the mist to move out of her way. Watching her catch her breath, as looking as him in amazement, he’d look forward as he raced to help another person. Soon as they arrive, it was too late, the man had died. X had also learned that the mist was harder to manipulate the closer he got to the forest. Thicker and strong one got the source.

Getting to the forest was hard enough even for him, the best course of travel would be coming from the sky down. On land. That was nearly impossible. “I swear I made to the forest.” Saying as he look to face her in the mist that surrounded them. Something else was on her mind about him but he couldn’t pin it down. She seemed confused about something, was it his hair? X would then keep manipulating the mist around them to protect her. Thinking for a moment about what she would say, as he was to create a pillar of earth, she spoke.

“I was just…are all shinobi like you? I heard stories of what shinobi were like, most shinobi are powerful. Fights between them change landscapes, it’s terrifying. I don’t want die. I just hope to survive. I know it’s selfish but…”

“It’s perfectly normal. Yes. Shinobi are indeed monsters. We have fights that change terrains and even some can rise the dead others can live forever. So much, yet one thing that makes us weak is also what makes us great. For humans, shinobi are…trouble waiting to happen. It’s true.” Saying as he rose the earth, creating a pillar meters high, he sees the green lash in a distance, barely made out from the mist.

“Over there, hold on to me, am going to leap up towards it” now as she held on, she’d look awkward. Now as lifted into the air, towards the trees she’d look at his face, making him feel something. “Tell me, do all shinobi girls act like you?”
“Uhhhhgh wahhh!”

“You know, you’re so brave and cool. I was jus-“

“I am a boy.”

A brief pause as they landed to the branches in the forest. Leaping upon the trees left and right towards the ground. He settles her onto the ground acting like the little discussion they’d had never even happened. X moves about to activate his smoke jutsu which allowed him to take out items he’d stored into it. He then beings to make his lab. Creating stations one by one, with another him appearing into life, they begin to progress faster. She watches as they create a mask that has some filter, he begins to explain. “This mask will help you move about the land but know it’s not going to protect you from the mist close the forest as it’s very potent the closer you are to the forest. So you’ll need to use tunnels or secret passages I’ll soon create to help with the mist. I am immune to all gas toxins so that’s why I can’t be affected by the mist.”

Giving her the mask, they discuss some more about the plans of making the landmark great to those whom needed a home a hide away/ escape. She holds onto X as he races her out after making chakra markings upon the area so he can fight his way back to complete his base. While his clone went onto mark other areas around the terrain to further increase his knowledge of the place. Learning of the plants in the forest and the small animals that had adapted to living in the forest, as well as the clean water source. X had everything he needed, but one thing. Organization. With days of him helping people with some refusing and choosing to die either way. He’d make use of each problem, for whether they’d live or died, they’d benefit him perfectly. Soon he’d meet another person with similar views in scientific advancements.

Before he’d known how much time had passed he was considered the leader of these outcasts. Soon a form of cult was being made and the people around him started to become more like family. Creating more masks and passages he’d start to have a startup made make-shift clan. With people starting to protect the land as their own. X would focus on research, with the people who wanted to commit suicide, allowed him free experimental materials.

“Hey, man I heard you’re…she-boy” looking at the ground to the face where the voice came from. Suddenly he could tell that they were drunk, that was forgivable as he then went on to focus on work, X had decided that he was able to finally make use of the mist creating his techo-virus, that still needed lots of work.

“Hey! Youuu leaddd but youuu ehh, she-boyy” X had turn one last time. Suddenly the drunk man could feel fear rush though his body, he knew he’d die if he stay where he was. X had started to get annoyed by the whispers going around the landmark that he was a ‘she-boy’. When the morning came, he’d summoned all the people of the land to come see him. He was done tired of the little talks, X wasn’t the person to care much however he wanted to know where he was to be corrected.

“So. I have heard small talks. Now before you ask about the thieves that have raided your homes and why I didn’t intervene or do anything or so to say, the breaching of outsiders into our land. I’ll tell you this, am no She-boy. I am a shinobi. Do you want a shinobi to fight?” suddenly the crowd grew quiet. They’d heard of what shinobi were capable of, some had never seen one.

“I have been to other lands, I have seen shinobi who take care of their people. I know you. You escaped from the reapers. Yeah, what you got to say about that?”

“We don’t wanna go to war!” –chanting

X kept quiet for a moment, as he seemed to wonder what they wanted. “Reapers…I escaped. I am here now as you are. I don’t see how we are going to war. I don’t care about them, they’ll pay for trying to stop me from advancing my scientific discoveries. Begging to the question, what do you want from me? To engage in matters that don’t include shinobi? Thieves and trespassing is a common thing. I don’t see a problem. If people wanna come, let them. If they think they can get through to steal from you then let them. I can end all that, if you want me to. Well? Do you plan on taking care of it by yourself?” X saying as he fixed his hair.

“What’s your name?” one person asked. X had never really thought about it. His head hurt from thinking about what he was to be called. Suddenly a person noticed that he was trying too hard to think of a name. Hinting he was either unable to recall or might’ve had many names before. X then hears someone say, “Ruler!”

The crowd quiet for moment as they stare at the young girl, another added on, “Spineless-Ruler!” people laughing as they seem relaxed. Ruler didn’t bother to care much. He went on to do his work, suddenly he’d feel like something was watching him. He’d turn to see what it was, but gone the moment he turned to face it. ‘hmm. I could’ve sworn that was a shinobi…’ thinking as he went to his lab.

Looking at them, he’d then turn to face a girl that wore a white gas mask. “You need something?”

“Can I become a shinobi?” she’d asking with her hands behind her back. Ruler would simply stand there thinking for a moment, before answering another person would come in saying that they found something.

“I’ll answer your question another time.” Saying as he was pointed in the direction. Racing off, he’d meet a tunnel. However something was off, it was lit unlike most tunnels, the crystals within glowed in the dark. “We can sell these to other lands.” Saying as he was think of the money he’d get and the scientific advancements he’d produce.

“Great find, let me know if you need anything.” Smiling as suddenly a couple of people all turned around with a few blushing. Ruler would leap off onto a near-by pillar of rock using his sensing abilities to navigate around the terrain to the forest where no one was able to reach but one other person. She waiting for him in the forest, he’d great her with a nod as she asked him about that was new.
“We have found crystals we can use to make money and help the landmark. These outcasts deserve something good for once, I’ve allow them to use the crystals for whatever else as long as they don’t out spend and return to mine the crystals. Each person will be entitled to one crystal, this will soon help us progress even faster.” Saying as she wrote it done.

“We have a few who would like to be guards, most people don’t invite anyone unless they choose to go through the ‘Rite of Passage’.”

“’Rite of Passage’?” asking as he seemed confused.

“Yeah. It’s the mist. They demand anyone to enter, they’d have to pass though the mist, if they die they’d be save and if they don’t they’re not welcomed. It’s a sort of test. They made it up themselves, it’s a sort of filter. It has helped us know who wants to be an outcast and those who don’t. This has proved successful in lowering the raiding and petty crimes that came from the outside. Of course, the people who enter the mist start to suffer reaching death in mere seconds, but that’s where they close the gates and get them the filter masks to allow them to breathe. Thus create a new member to the clan.”

“Clan?” asking with curiosity.

“Yeah most people believe we are a clan. So might as well be one.” Saying as she flicks her hair.

“I am working a new tech that will help both the people and I plan on making you in charge of the land. I’ll support you in any military functions that might occur.” Saying as he moves to his bed. Ruler had become quite tired from the constant moving through the land to organize the people as well ensure that the passages had been made.

“Sleep well, Sir.” Saying as she closed the door to his room and leaving the place to see what else she’d do. For her position in the clan as to advise and correct whomever had done something wrong. With her better filter mask, she was able to move about the terrain unlike others.​

Chapter 1 Complete.

JUTSUS USED:

Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Kemuri no Katachi) Body of Smoke
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Description: A technique very much similar to the Hozuki Clan's Hydrification Technique, the user is able to transform themselves into a smoke-like state by channeling chakra throughout their body. In this form, the user becomes immune to all Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and gas-related techniques unless they are elementally based. They can also manipulate the appropriate chakra for smoke, fire, and any of their own gas-related techniques. The user has complete control over the density of their smoke-like state, allowing them to solidify up to two appendages at once in order to wield standard shinobi tools for freeform combat and basic Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu purposes. This also allows them to use their own body as a source for smoke ninjutsu. However, the user is subject to smoke's weaknesses and strengths. A simple B-Rank Wind jutsu can knock them out of this form, forcing them back to their original body for sometime before they are able to transform themselves once again. As such, this technique forces the user to employ careful, yet effective strategies when it is in effect.
Note: User may not use any sort of speed boost in this form and will stay rooted to the ground
Note: If knocked out of this form, user may not return to it for two turns
Note: User is also subject to weather effects that may potentially harm their form
Note: Can only be used by smoke bios

Kemuri: Kanagata no kemuri) — Smoke Art: Smoke Mode
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: Streaming chakra into a smoke substance; they can then manipulate that smoke substance to either return into their body or manipulate that smoke substance to move across field to another place within their senses. However initiated, the user always has some sort of physical connection to the smoke substance that they're streaming chakra into it to be manipulated by them.

(Kemuri Hōrudo no Jutsu) - Smoke Hold technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user transforms their tools/accessories into a smoke-like state by channeling chakra into them much as like '(Kemuri no Katachi) Body of Smoke' jutsu. While the items are in this form, the user can effortlessly summon their tools or weapons from the smoke to their advantage and vise-versa at will. The smoke will stay withing range of the user and follow them around like a small smokey fog that lingers endlessly.
Note: Can only be used by smoke bios.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

Saishu Jutsu) - Last Technique
Range: N/a
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user will make the confrontation seal, using their chakra they'll mold it to be streamed through their first and index fingers. With the chakra upon their fingers they'll then scribble it upon a surface, this will leave an invisible message upon it. With the chakra being casted upon it, only shinobi with Doijutsu (able to see chakra) would be able to attain information from the surface.
Note: Lasts for 6 turns.

Last edited:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
[ Mission: B-Rank ]
  • Investigate the history of a landmark
  • Choose between what is right and what is easy
  • Explore the history of something

Notable NPC

1. [*=1]
    [*=1]

Summary: Ikiru is confronted with a problem that kept arising with the landmark not having a efficient system of command. With so much land ungoverned, Ikiru has became the ruler of it to squash the problems. Being the only shinobi in the vast land, he is challenged with understanding the people from many backgrounds that have started to desire more out of the land. With new areas being discovered and reported back to him, he learns of such discovers that are inviting to outsiders. While doing doing so, he also has to save his friend.

Like any other day, Ikiru awoke to a new sunny welcoming breeze in his little office on the sofa. With the mist out early as always, fireflies were at sleep. He'd prep himself for the morning, before returning to his studies. Saurada barraging in to awake him, only to see that this time, he had managed wake up before her bullying him to getting up for the day. Being the 'right-hand' she had to ensure he was up for the day and the report any problems along with her best-friend.

"We've got a lot work to do, quite a lot is not even close to-blah-blah village construction blah-blah." proclaiming like every other day. Moving to a scroll he'd kept buying (way too much), he summons a mug with pre-made coffee. 'Ahhh, yes! Such a shame the shinobi passed away, the best man at making such good coffee. Adachi's house Coffee. Non-like it!' thinking as he grinned joyfully.

Ikiru never cared much of what happened outside his research as he left that to his 'right-hand' lady to take care of. 'eh, the morning nagging already' thinking as he drank his coffee. He'd fix his blue hair, putting on his shades as he moved past her ignoring the other blabbering she went on with. Moving to a desk with the map of the land. He stares at with his coffee as she kept specking to herself at this point. Soon as his focus returned to hear what she said, thanks to the coffee.

(Ninjutsu: Nomimono Kohi!) - Ninjutsu: Drink Coffee!
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A (10 to user's health)
Description: The user of this jutsu takes out a scroll within his pouch that was prepared before battle and holds it in one of his hands. By channeling his chakra into it, it will then poof and summon a coffee mug in its place that had been in Adachi's house prior. After downing the coffee, the caffeine will take quick effect upon the user due to the scientific fact that it blocks the receptors that slow down nerve cell activity. As a result, the user will have a slightly faster heartbeat and bloodflow, and thus, will be unaffected by any jutsu that has a potential factor that could put him to sleep. This coffee was pre-prepared by Adachi himself and sits amongst dozens of other mugs that contain anything from lattes to doubleshot espressos, either steaming hot or icy cold. The reserves within the refrigerator or hot vending system are restocked daily so there will never be a shortage of coffee. Ever.

Note: Effect lasts three turns.

"Construction?" asking as she looked at him annoyed to the fact he always seemed to space out whenever she spoke. Clinching her fist as he stepped back scratching his head, nervously. Saved by the bell, his cell-phone rings, looking at the caller he smiles for a moment before answering.

"One sec." saying as points to Saurda.

[Phone: ...we have
Jumo Tatakai with us here, alive or she'll die. Be a good sport and Bring 30 gas-masks and also 1mil Ryo at Syu Piller. Now!]

Before Ikiru could say anything the line was cut. Suddenly the air in the room changed as Saurda wondered at what happened on the phone. Calmly as Ikiru could be, they had taken one of people he care for in the landmark. Suddenly sensing chakra around him only to feel no worthy chakra that could give indications of a shinobi. Focusing on the Jumo's chakra signature, he'd know she was alive and but seemly suffering slowly. 'cheeky bastards, they're not even at the pillar, hmph' thinking as she prepared himself for a quick assassination.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

"Don't worry about her. It will be over in less than moment, I'll be right back." saying to her as she started to rage on about what she'd do to them. Looking at him as if she could smash a whole mountain.

-Meanwhile-
"Please, don't do this. You don't *cough* *cough* know what you're summoning to yourselves *cough* *cough* the person coming will not be my best friend or some other *cough* *cough* person you think *cough* *cough*-" one of the criminals knocks her out.

"Boss. Maybe she's right. I heard of a shinobi..." one of the other criminals says to the boss criminal.

"Have you ever seen him? No. Has anyone else but her and the friend of hers seem him? No. Myths are made to make people follow an idea. No shut yo trap and do what you came here for!" saying as he moved out with his mask. With 34 of them operating this mission, Ikiru planted on the near-by tree watch investigating unseen to them. With his mask on, he was quick to move about and learn everything he needed to know. Removing Jumo without a trance of him ever coming and leaving. Returning her to her best friend who had became worried sick.

(Metamateriaru no Kōgaku Meisai to Shinigami Sukaru) — Reaper Skull with a Metamaterial Optical Camouflage
Type: Weapon
Chakra Cost: N/A (-5 Per Turn)
Damage Points: N/A (-5 to User per Elemental Ninjutsu Used)
Description: The Metamaterial Optical Camouflage (M.O.C) mantle appears in many forms as ordered, and made only by the Uchiha prodigy. The suit is highly complex and its contemporary superior mechanisms cannot be taught. The skeleton mask contains red translucent lenses (allowing eye contact between individuals). When placed on the user, the rest of the hooded cape appears along with a dark gray, tattered coating. This cloak is created from molten scales of Obi, the personal snake contact summon of the Uchiha. The skull mask immediately draws chakra from the user when worn. The glowing red lends symbolizes the weapon's activation. Additionally, the user suddenly dons a dark optical camouflage mantle coating from head to toe. The coating possesses unique natural scales with an uneven microscopic weave, which allows for a complex camouflage mechanism. The attire is electric, flame, wind resistant (C-rank and below) as the whole attire is quite durable and extremely hard to rip apart. Even the skull is very difficult to break.

Coating — The scales of the coat passively scatter incoming/reflect light, allowing it to manipulate light from passing. This allows the user to conform irregular shaped objects and render them partially or fully invisible to the naked eye. This can make three-dimensional things also make things appear flat. This control can be used, theoretically, to perform the opposite feat, allowing for turning two-dimensional images into three-dimensional ones and making impressively deceptive mirages. This lowers various counter actions and when their opponent should decide on the countering their attacks (opponent's tracking lowered by -1.5). This can only be done within it's range. At closer ranges, the weapon makes whatever it's camouflaging under light appear darker than their surroundings, acting as a dead giveaway to the concealment.

Lens — The user will be able to see passively chakra through the red lenses, in what appears to be like chakra infrared vision. They'll be to tell the amount of chakra within that given place in time. Users also, through observation, can make a hypothesis to accurately predict the strength of a jutsu, but cannot differentiate between different chakra natures. These lenses, however, only see chakra as it radiates off of an object, which can be used to track (adding .5 to user’s tracking speed). This means it doesn't allow the user to see through thick exteriors; if for example, a suspect had a chakra item under their shirt, its exterior area would appear “cooler” to the lenses, and indicate to user that someone may be carrying a chakra item.

Skull — Finally, the M.O.C is powered with the user's cerebral chakra, and the user’s nervous system. Acting as a passive shell of protection against genjutsu its mechanism becomes in sync with its user's chakra flow, detecting the fluctuation in the user's chakra. This happens as once as the user places on the skeleton skull, it counter-clockwise their chakra flow to allow it, the access in any changes in the regulated chakra flow. Due to that, it gives the user painful headaches when the user forms elemental ninjutsu (-5 damage to User per Elemental Ninjutsu). Genjutsu — by altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies by disturbing physical energy it induces pain, however, through psychogenic pain (pain that's not with a physical cause) in form of migraines. This translates into the ability to consciously combat genjutsu up to A rank at the cost of 30 chakra through user input. The migraine can be induced twice per battle.

Note: Activating/Deactivating the mask takes 1 move slot

Removing his mask as he saw she was weak due to the mist. Needing medical attention in order to make it alive. He recalled a shinobi who had the skills but was quite an enemy at his point. "She has hours before, she's gone. I have a solution to helping her. I might not come back alive however and also so as her, but it's a chance. You willing to take it?" asking her best friend to whom nodded quickly, saying she'd like to come. However, Ikiru waved it away.

"First am going to slaughter those thieves!" saying as she disagreed with him.

"No. I'll deal with them. I need you to organize the people of the land. They don't know you, this is a problem that's been evolving." Ikiru confused and baffled beyond words. "Sorry, but..."

"No! I am doing what Jumo would've wanted. Please if she is to die, at least she'd go peacefully knowing we did it her way. Don't betray her. Please." saying as Ikiru knelled to comfort Jumo.

"You're right! I could've killed them all without a drop of sweat. -Sigh- I'll go learn of these problems. At the same time I'll take her to someone who might have better chance at saving her." Quickly summoning clones of himself.

"You can do that!" saying as she started to see just how powerful Ikiru was now.

"There's quite more I can do, others like me can wipe lands at wimps of the power. The moment you're born a Shinobi, it's not quite a blessing as it is more of a curse...Shinobi usually go after each other." saying as his clones (2 Presently Summoned) nodded in agreement. With his clones presently the situation each splinting among themselves the task to accomplish.

"I'll take Jumo, the rest of you please, take of this situation. Thank you." holding her in his arms as she was now weaker than before. He races off to find the medical ninja he had once fought. With the clones head off each to fix the problems of the landmark, Ikiru had managed to settle every problem at once.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique (2 Summoned) [ Chakra Total Each: 522 ]
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

[ Clone 1 Chronicles ]

He leaving the room to seek out these new areas found in the land. Moving swiftly, he meet the people in each area, talking to them one by one. Soon he learns of a person who was an expert at finding these new places (New NPC). The young black man seemed professional at looking for new caves and water sources underneath the landmark. Gold, silver, even old relic text that could barely be read.

"I am impressed with all this work you've been doing." saying as if he was the leader of the clan. To the man, who seemed to wonder who he was and why he seemed important.

"Who are you? You a leader or boss somethin' here?" asking as Ikiru laughed, nodding as he became quite shy. Now as the man laughed thinking it was a joke. Ikiru leaping upwards upon the wall of solid rock, looking down unto the man.

"Ooh a shinobi. I see." saying as he now knew that this scrawny little boy was quite someone. Ikiru talking with the man, he learned that no person ever really stepped into the landmark, however it seemed the landmark was a factory of sorts in past that was buried deep.

"Don't worry. I am here for ya. I plan on fixing the order around here, allow you to get more people to help you. I am going to fix the nonsense I have made. I'll start with appointing you in charge of findings. Report them to me, and I'll fix the problems that may arise."
With that he leaped off to the other side of the area to find more people to meet and convince them who was in-charge.

Soon meeting up with Saurda, he'd talk with her about those criminals. Understanding her plan, he'd then go to face them and learn of what they wanted and reason for their goals.

[ Clone 2 Chronicles ]

Meeting up with his other clone and Saurda who had already finished talking with the criminals, "I got a lot to say. Brace yourselves, these people have understood me know. Us. Whatever, so I have meet three factions that were starting to form up. I have address their needs. I believe tomorrow is new day with such great changes that are to happen. As long as I am live, speaking of what might so wrong is the main dies. Anyways. Saurda you're going to be someone we need to rely on since you have been trying to set these people in order. Now with my power backing you. There shouldn't be a problem at all if anyone comes to challenge you. Faction I - They wanted to protect their riches found in the landmark. So I have told them to watch the over the landmark by appointing a system to oversee who comes into the landmark or leaves as well as use smoke signals to alert the land of danger from the skies. Doing so I am making sure I am active every day to crack down on any problems that arise, thus they don't have to worry someone will take their stuff as I can move about faster than any of them to protect them from other intruders.

Faction II - They about finding ways to reach their farmlands without risking getting caught by the mist. So I created tunnels and made walls to limit areas where the mist used to pass to allow them to have enough time to farm and as well reach their homes quickly. In returned I have told them to bring in wealth as well invite more people into the land so towns can be made, allow for livability in the land. Faction III - was quite something. They wanted to expand and as well bring their families from other lands under one banner. Since they have been outcasts, they missed their family, ever since they had decided to die, now wanting to live has made them depressing thinking of their loved ones they have in other lands. I have decided they can leave and return whenever, for I'll discuss with those lands to see whether they wish to become involved with me or not. So in return I've told them to be ears and eyes on the ground, to keep sight of anything out of the norm. Have them report to me if such situation comes about.
"

With a mouthful, Saurda was overwhelmed. She'd look at the clones and then the sky thinking of what tomorrow was going to be like. A new era of change was coming about in the landmark. However all that rested on the notion of the main Ikiru returning alive and as well if her best friend would make it. Given she has about 12 hours left in her, only prayers was left in her.

Main LLM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Thread Reference to: [ ]

As one of the clones releases itself to reply information. The clone awaiting with Saurda is stunt with knowing what's going on at the Haunted forest. 'I see. Main is going to make sure the mission is complete. Well that means I gotta head on with daily task here and make sure I do whatever I can to keep the village pleased and protected.' thinking as he moved on to grab some coffee. Moving to get some simple work done as the new true leader of the Outcast.

(Ninjutsu: Nomimono Kohi!) - Ninjutsu: Drink Coffee!
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A (10 to user's health)
Description: The user of this jutsu takes out a scroll within his pouch that was prepared before battle and holds it in one of his hands. By channeling his chakra into it, it will then poof and summon a coffee mug in its place that had been in Adachi's house prior. After downing the coffee, the caffeine will take quick effect upon the user due to the scientific fact that it blocks the receptors that slow down nerve cell activity. As a result, the user will have a slightly faster heartbeat and bloodflow, and thus, will be unaffected by any jutsu that has a potential factor that could put him to sleep. This coffee was pre-prepared by Adachi himself and sits amongst dozens of other mugs that contain anything from lattes to doubleshot espressos, either steaming hot or icy cold. The reserves within the refrigerator or hot vending system are restocked daily so there will never be a shortage of coffee. Ever.

Note: Effect lasts three turns.

Last edited:

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission:
**Hospital: Devil's Ravine**
Description: There are rumors of a land far to the north-west of the Graveyard of Sin and almost directly west of the Haunted Forest named the Devil's Ravine. From the rumors, it seems the land is filled to the brim with a poison produced from the center of the land with an unknown source to this naturally occurring poison. The council is interested in this naturally occurring substance so seek out the source of the poison and report back to a medical shinobi on what you find. If you are able to, return with a sample of the poison. If anyone tries to stop you from your mission you are to dispatch them and continue on with your mission. Explore the lands thoroughly taking in information about any people, animals or creatures living there, it's geological structure as well as any other information that might be useful including the direct source of the poison. If you seek out a medical shinobi they can provide you a gas mask, however, if you wish to go it alone you realize that we know very little about the poison and you risk your own life by taking on this mission.

Players: @Crane__ and @BoiNez

Mission Starts Here

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno would arrive at the Devils Ravine. He walked through the narrow entrance towards the heart of the Ravine: its forest. He would travel through the baren wasteland on the outer edges of the ravine, and had started to take out a jacket. It was colder here than in the Hidden Sin Village, but he came prepared. He was always prepared. He would look back at Shinki making sure he was still behind him

"You warm enough? the temperatures here much more extreme than in the village"

His voice was muffled due to the gas mask. A thick smog of poison surrounded the outer edge of the forest, that constantly revolved around due to the wind currents within the ravine. This left the forest untouched from poison, but he would before the left the thick smog tell Shinki to keep the mask on--simply because he did not wish in the event of an altercation with anyone-- for Shinki to experience the effects of his poison ninjutsu. Takeno would contine a steady pace towards the middle of the Ravine.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki nodded to Takeno, before continuing into the thick fog of poison. Inside of the thick cloud, Shinki formed a small ball of Iron Sand, and expanded it so it was hollow. The ball then let the poison gas float into it before closing up. Shinki put the now gas filled ball into his cloak. He continued on, towards the middle.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As they left the thick smog Takeno would take off his gas mask and stretch out his arms.

"Ok then lets get to work"

Takeno would start his trek into the thick forest. The two would keep a steady pace. The forest's provided more protection from the blistering cold, as Takeno would take off his jacket, leaving only is white lab coat and black sweater. The two would continue towards the center of the forest, moving as a straight as possible as to not get lost in the woods.

The land inside the forest was exquisite. It provided a calm biome relatively free from human intervention. Takeno started to take notes of this biome. He had many questions: How could such a cold land house such a a thick forest? What was the rain patters? Did it even rain here or did the water come down as snowflakes? His mind raced in delight for this amazing discovery. He logged these details in his adventure log. He had started to wander aimlessly, but snapped back to reality. He was on a mission. He had to stay focus. Go in get out.

There were the small rustles in the bushes and trees . At first they were infrequent, coming once every 20-30 minutes, but they had started to pick up as the two moved closer to the center of the forest. They approached a relatively clean area, and Takeno would stop in his tracks. He would look around his surroundings. The rustling had stopped...

Takeno would look towards Shinki, looking for a sign that he noticed the red flags as well.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki had heard the noises, and looked around. If something was watching them it was clearly smart. He then threw a kunai towards the noises, and the noises shifted again. "So there is something." Shinki whispered to Takeno. He then pretended to walk forward, before quickly turning around and throwing another kunai. When nothing happened he decided to keep walking forward, still keeping his eyes on the treeline.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno's eyes wandered as he tried to pinpoint the location of the rustles. Was it an animal? No it had to be a human, it wouldn't have trailed them for this long. What was their intention? Four sheets of paper would slither out of Takeno's bag, slithering down his leg. They would fold into butterflies and fly off unsuspectingly around, like a normal flock of insects.
Torakkingu-Shi no Chō) - Tracking Paper Butterflies
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: The user will create paper butterflies by releasing paper sheets from their body that are connected to their self by their chakra. The user can than have the butterflies attach to opponents or allies by landing on them and sticking to their clothes. The user is able to track/sense opponents.

Note: Only Usable by Paper Users
Note: Must be taught by Korra
Note: Creates 4 butterflies per user
Note: Usable 3 times
Takeno would keep walking. They were almost to he middle of the forest when he stopped again.

"I know your there. Stop trying to hide from me I had tracked your location for a while now."

Out came a slender woman and a muscular man. The woman stood at average height, and wore paints, a shirt with netting under with a thick coat over all of it. The male was abnormally tall, and built. He wore about the same clothes minus the netting. The two of then would look at Takeno and Shinki with expressionless faces, as they started to seperate, circling them against the thick brush. The four sheets of paper that were transformed into butterflies would become sheets of paper floating from the backs of the two unidentified persons to Takeno's sack. The woman snickered at the encounter, showing a more sadistic side:

"What brings you two children to the forest? Care to enlighten me?"

"I don't have to explain my self to strangers."

"Watch how you talk to your Elders boy!"

"I dont have to respect stalkers"

The woman would scowl. She would look Takeno down. They were 2 meters apart, not close enough for any physical contact, but close enough to do some damage. She would lower down into a tiger stance, ready to pounce. As the woman would prepare to fight, the man did likewise. Before Takeno and Shinki stood a 1v1 split. Takeno now faced the woman, and Shinki faced the large man. Takeno looked at Shinki, hinting for him to apprehend the target at all cost. and like that Takeno would leap up, the woman following behind to the treetops. This left Shinki and the large male in a small clearing.
Chakra: 545

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki ran forward so fast, the man's eyes couldn't track him. He slammed his fist into the man's stomach. The man, grunted, then slammed his fist down on Shinki. The man pulled back his hand in pain. "I haven't even used my Kekkei Genkai. Are you really that weak?" Shinki then, jumped up, kicking the man in the face. "Takeno, can you hear me?" The giant man charged again towards Shinki, but this time shinki saw he was wearing a sort of Earth Armor. Shinki leaped toward him again, kicking at his chest. The Earth armor didn't shatter, and Shinki was almost surprised. The man's Earthen fist slammed into Shinki and he flew backwards. He spun in the air landing on his feet. "I have to defeat you immediately because my.." Shinki's mouth froze. "Fri-frien-friend." He let out a small gasp. "A friend. Takeno is my friend, therefore I must defeat you, so I can help him." Shinki then waved his arms in a majestic manner, unleashing many Iron Sand senbon towards the man's armor.
(Jiton: Satetsu Shigure) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Shower
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user transforms iron sand into multiple senbon and launches them toward the enemy. The sand can be released from sand in the users possession or from the ground nearby.

Note: Can only be used by Third Kazekage and custom Iron Sand bios.
The armor cracked, just a tiny bit, but big enough for Shinki to notice. He ran forward and smashed his fist into the armor, cracking it open to reveal the man's chest. Shinki, waved his hand, and a spike of Iron Sand shot out of the ground into the man's chest, piercing him. He gasped, and coughed blood. He fell to his knees, then on his face. Shinki ran to where Takeno had disappeared to. "I will help my friend."
(Jiton: Satetsu Chēn) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Chain
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Description: By manipulating their iron sand, the user creates several spikes of iron sand to rise up from the ground that surround them and reaches up to several meters tall. These spikes can act as both an attack and defense against enemy or certain incoming attacks such as Taijutsu or ninja tools.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno lept into the tree tops, He looked down and saw air slashes rushing at him. He grabbed on a branch and swung out of the way. He would land on hands and feet like a cat on a separate branch. The woman looked at Takeno as she rose above the branches, looking down at Takeno.

"Scared little one? You should be." She smirked with sadistic glee.

Takeno's sack opened up, releasing some of his paper into the sky. He kept one hand on the branch to keep stability, and shot out his other hand, sending forth 10 medium sized snakes, each with their own poison tag lodged inside of them. They wrapped around the woman, but instantaneously, she released a gale of wind that pushed back all of the sheets of paper. Shit. I can't even touch her with my paper. . .
[SPOILER
(Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique
Range: Short (from the user)
Chakra Cost: 10 - 20
Description: A basic yet pretty useful technique of paper ninjutsu. User would utilizing their paper manipulation skills create different kinds of animals which size varies from smaller ones to the ones bigger in size. Depending on the size of the animal also will depend number of them able as to be created. With smaller ones which approximately reach size of a domestic cat, user would be able to create up to 15 costing them 10 chakra points. When it comes to medium sized animals, user would be able to create up to 10, each reaching size of a lion and costing user 15 chakra points. The biggest animals that are able to be created with this technique can reach size similar to the one of an elephant and overall their number can reach 5 costing 20 chakra points.
][/SPOILER]
Sorry doll, that just. Wont. Do.

She would raise her hand and ice would appear out of nowhere. The ice would become sparrows and target Takeno. He would send out a shadow clone, propelling himself up. I would instantly be shredded to peaces, and The ice would make a bee-line for the air born Takeno. Takeno created a wirling ring of rough paper to defend against the ice.
( Arai Kami no Jutsu ) - Rough Paper Technique
Type: Offensive / Defense
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: User of the technique would by simultaneously manipulating paper sheets and spinning around create a ring of paper that would have both defensive and offensive capabilities and aid them in close quarters.
The woman would dash under Takeno. She would hold a small dagger infused with futon. Takeno turned to the side as she tried to stab him, and would hit the hand, making her release the weapon to the floor. They both would dash to separate ends of the treeline.

Nice block. Too bad. This could have been a simple battle

They would then hear an agonizing moan. They both bolted up in suprise. They looked down to see Shiki over the man whom was now dead.

Opa!! You'll pay for this you brats

She will release a pack of wolves made from ice directly on top of Shinki before tackling Takeno down to the ground. Takeno would then become a rotating column of paper. Meeting up with Shinki they looked at the woman who stood on two feet in front of them. The ground around her would start to freeze as she boiled over with anger.
(Kami Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Paper Substitution Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: A supplementary technique of paper ninjutsu used usually for escape. By utilizing their skills in manipulating paper sheets user would be capable of dispersing into a spinning column of paper sheets in which they would distract their target as to make escape.

How could such and Imbecile die to some snotty little KID!

She would create a spike that would impale the dead corpse in front of her. She started to laugh with a crazed look in her eyes. Takeno did not like the look of things.

"Time to whip out the toxins"

He would spin two canesters around in his hand. ready to start releasing his poisons. He wish he didn't have to come to this, and look at Shinki ready to do what ever it takes to eliminate this threat to their mission.

Chakra: 505
HP: 95

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki saw Takeno take out 2 poison canisters and nodded. He released senbon toward the woman as a distraction followed quite by spikes from the ground.
Type: Offensive
Description: The user transforms iron sand into multiple senbon and launches them toward the enemy. The sand can be released from sand in the users possession or from the ground nearby.

Jiton: Satetsu Chēn) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Chain
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: By manipulating their iron sand, the user creates several spikes of iron sand to rise up from the ground that surround them and reaches up to several meters tall. These spikes can act as both an attack and defense against enemy or certain incoming attacks such as Taijutsu or ninja tools.
He then charged forward hoping that Takeno would be able to take out the woman with his jutsu.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The woman scoffed.

You dare underestimate me child? It shall be your last mistake!

She would encase herself in ice, protecting her from the storm. She looked back at the group and realized one of them had gone missing.

H-hey where is the other one! She released the imprisonment

Takeno would come from underground as she released it. She would jump, not missing a beat. Takeno would lunge at her, coming into closer combat. "Its time for you to simmer down" as he released the gas in the cylinders. She would cough as the fumes filler her lungs.
(Dokuton: Setsudan-go) - Poison Release: Viscous Mockery
Chakra: N/A
Description: Vicious Mockery is the name given to special tags and metal canisters that can replace the users basic explosive tags and smoke bombs. Made by someone with an innate curiosity of poison release the tags or canisters can have different substances inside of them if they so choose needing specific skills to acquire these. The first is the basic Med Toxin, this variation requires the user to be a Medical Ninja, it's effects are the exact same as the Med Toxin. The second is their own custom poison this requires the user to be a Medical Ninja with access to a custom poison that they have created. Finally the third is a special poison created specifically for these tags and canisters for anyone with poison release to use. This poison is called Tasha's Hideous Laughter and has specific effects that include uncontrollable laughter on turn one accompanied by auditory hallucinations where people will mock and insult the poisoned individual, blurred vision, twitching and numbness on turn two reducing the poisoned individual's reactions by one fourth, partial paralysis on turn three making hand seals impossible and reducing the effected persons speed by three ranks and finally complete paralysis on turn four. This third variation can be used by anyone who knows poison release.
Note: These need to be mentioned in the bio or in the first post of the fight alongside the variation the user carries
Note: The user is immune to every poison this technique produces except custom ones created by others

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding Like A Mole Technique
Range: Long
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.
They would both land on the floor, the woman on the ground, and Takeno on his two feet. She contined to cough due to the foreign gas inside of her lungs. Takeno took this time to slam his fist together, releasing a toxin into the atmosphere. It would be a nerve agent poison that would slowly start to drain the woman's chakra and do slow continuous damage. He would copy the poison used in black hand skill. This would parylize the users hands. She would be unable to perform jutsu's
(Dokuton: Dokugakure Kiri no Jutsu) -Dokuton: Hidden Poison Mist Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn to keep active, opponent suffers 20*X chakra point loss per turn, being X the number of turns exposed)
Damage Points: N/A (10*X per turn, being X the number of turns exposed)
Description: A technique based off of the Kirigakure no Jutsu. The user will do an unorthodox handseal (slamming both clenched fists together, palms facing down) and releases his chakra throughout the atmosphere. This chakra will copy a poison in the users possession and produce it in the atmosphere through the users chakra and the moisture all around. This creates a plethora of poison mist that very quickly fills up the area. It not only blocks off the view of the opponent, but also surrounds them by a dense poison mist which, if absorbed through the skin or breathed, is then used to drain the opponents chakra and health.

"Do it NOW!" Takeno said trying to stay concentrated on maintaining the ability

Chakra: 490

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki raised his hand at the woman's chest. A single senbon formed. The senbon dug into the woman's heart. It was over. Shinki turned to look at Takeno. "Why was she after us. Who sent them."
Type: Offensive

Shinki looked at Takeno again. "You are my friend."

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno would move onward to the middle of the forest. There he saw a drip of poison that released a hot gas of poison that rushed up into the sky. Quickly Takeno placed the gas mask on his face, and gloves on his hands. He didn't want any of it on his hands. He took out a vial from his sac and would fill it with the poisonous soup. He would make his way back to Shinki.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki could already smell the poison. He put in his gas mask. And nodded to Takeno before walking forward. He then held out a small half sphere of iron sand. The poison dropped into it. It sizzled and hissed, and melted almost through the sphere. It stopped, the single drop just laying in there. Shinki then inserted it into his cloak before walking back to Takeno.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki felt a light sting on his shoulder and took a look. "My clone must be done learning how to summon." He then walked over to the woman's body. He searched her outfit, revealing many containers full of the gas and poison found here. "Huh. Ill keep these." Shinki shoved them into his cloak, and continued searching. He felt a small rustle of paper, and pulled it out. He read it quietly in his head, before reading it aloud to Takeno. "The lady had this letter. It says 'You know what to do. Tsumi has sent some nin to where you are. You must get the poison and go. We were hired to kill an entire village so we're killing an entire village." Shinki passed the note to Takeno. "Who hired them and why?"

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno would see the note. He didn’t have the slightest clue about what any of it ment, and was intrigued to ask someone higher up if they had a clue what these two were up to. The note made Takeno feel a little better about the two’s untimely deaths, and even though purely by coincidence he saw his actions as a service toward the betterment of the Shinobi World. He put on his gas mask and started to walk to the slim opening into the ravine

“Well, you coming?”
He would set on his joirney back to Tsumigakure.

Leaves LM

ITINERARY
Devils Ravine (1:04 EST)
Hells Depths(2:04 EST)
Freewind Plateau(3:04 EST)
Glistening Flats(4:04 EST)
Grand Divide(5:04 EST)
Graveyard of Sin(6:04 EST)

Reactions: BoiNez

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki would finally be able to use his summoning. He bit his thumb, wiped the blood in his tattoo, and a giant cloud of smoke appeared. "Hello Ban." Shinki said. "Skrawk." Ban bent down and Shinki crawled atop his back. "He can carry you in his claws if you want." Shinki said.
(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Ban) - Summoning Jutsu: Ban
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: After Shinki signed the contract provided to him by Desmond, he was able to summon a Thunderbird. Ban is small compared to the rest of his species, standing only 6 feet tall, and having a wingspan of 12 feet. Ban is able to carry only 1 person on his back at a time, but if needed can carry another in his talons. After having developed a mental link with Shinki, Ban can make his normal version of speech and Shinki will be able to understand.
Note: Being a Thunderbird, storms cloud will form over any place he is after 2 turns, and the clouds can be used to assist in Suiton or Raiton jutsus.
Note: Ban is one of many Thunderbirds able to control Raiton. Ban can only do up to same rank of jutsu that his summoner can perform.
Note: Requires 2 turn cooldown after Ban is dispersed to summon again.
Chakra 550

Reactions: System001