0⚔️
Ok, we have a few more toys:

±Ibiton: Tezawari no Nephilim | Decay Release: The Touch of Nephilim±

Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short (Long on propagation)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
By taking use of the advanced release of Decay, the user focuses a large amount of selective decay chakra on his hands or any body part he wishes to (even his whole body if needed). Upon contact, the user is able to forcefully decay in mere moments whatever he touches (following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of the release). While it can be used to intercept enemy techniques and decay them, neutralizing them and defending the user from them, it can also be used as a close combat offensive technique. One characteristic of the technique, fruit of the parasitic abilities of decay, is that although the user needs to touch the technique/object/target to trigger the decay process, the process with rapidly spread throughout the whole target. If the user, however, targets energy-like techniques, the "spread" is instant. When used as a close combat technique, the effect can be chosen by the user according to what he wants to affect (and following whats described in the CE's definition). The user also has control over what he can decay the target to. For example, while he can decay a water technique into simple moisture, effectively dispersing the technique he can also choose to decay it to such a level that he can forcefully break the H2O bonds and produce Oxygen and Hydrogen (although quite difficult and always respecting the CE's weaknesses and strengths). The possibilities are limited only by the users own knowledge.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle
Note: Can't use other Decay techniques S-Rank and above in the same turn.

±Ibiton: Sono Kenryoku no Belial | Decay Release: The Power of Belial±

Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
By taking use of the advanced release of Decay, the user snaps his fingers and releases his decay chakra into any enemy technique in the field, decaying it and dispersing it completely in a virtually instant manner. Following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of Decay Release, the user is able to defend himself from a multitude of techniques, by decaying them into the natural processes they would decay into to. Although the user can't target enemies directly, he can target clone techniques, effectively dispersing them or even dispel chakra shrouds or other similar techniques such as the Jinchuriki's chakra cloaks.
Note: Can't use other Decay techniques S-Rank and above in the same turn.

±Ibiton: Gozentaru Dou Lucifer | Decay Release: The Proud Body of Lucifer±

Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to maintain)
Damage: 60
Description:
Taking full use of the main release of Decay, the user channels raw, unspecific decay chakra throughout his whole body or even only in a single limb or body part. As he does so, his body transforms into the main release of Decay itself, manifesting itself in the flame-like energy that pertains to the main release of Ibiton and in the unique color specific to him. Since the users body loses substance and physical manifestation, the user can avoid taking direct physical damage or energy damage while on this form and when reforming can actually "regenerate" injuries that he might have sustained before, after or during the activation. However, the user can be restrained and forced back into his normal form by containement-like techniques. Not only that but while the user is unaffected by rocks or solid earth or other solid techniques (basicaly not taking damage), he's weak to Mud, Water or Sand techniques, being easily restrained and forced back into his normal form. While on this form the user can travel through the air in the battle field (and through energy barriers, although not solid ones) at great speed (similar to his full running speed). An unique ability is that the user is able to shape his raw form as he pleases, taking the shape of animals or appearing for example as simple geometrical forms or other even simpler forms. However, his overall size can't be smaller than that of his original flesh body and if, as a result of an attack, the user loses some part of him, he can regenerate it with pure decay and by returning to his normal form, be left unaffected. If used only on a selective part of the body, the user can shape it to attack or defend either by letting attacks go through him or by forming shields or other simpler weapons. Partially or totally transformed, the user is able to release free form streams or projectiles from the main form of decay out of his transformed parts/body (A-Rank). If the user is touched on this form, the enemy will suffer great damage (following the CE's description).
Note: Once activated, the user is unable to mold Water or Earth techniques or KG/CE's that use both Earth and Water chakra (although, if the technique was activated before, the user won't lose his coonection to it once entering this form)
Note: When deactivated has a 1 turn coldown time
Note: Free form attacks count as a move from the move count

All are pretty simple so I think its enough for you to read them and ask me any question you deem necessary ^^

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1. What happens to the momentum of a technique? For example, if I decay a water jutsu into moisture, will the mist push me with the same force as the water would?

2. How long will it take for a touched person to completely rot? And a Summon?

3. If I used this on a clone, will I vanish all the clones in play, or just the one?

4. What is the extent of this regenerative ability of damage sustained before the technique is used?

5. The form can't be smaller, but it can be bigger, right?

6. What is the tangibility of the form changes? Is it like Henge no Jutsu where I can take the color and characteristics of the animal I take form of or is it something more raw?

7. Which of this jutsus' abilities count towards the jutsu count?

8. About the projectile ability, can I send a torrent of kunais, for example? Or can I only send one?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. What happens to the momentum of a technique? For example, if I decay a water jutsu into moisture, will the mist push me with the same force as the water would?

2. How long will it take for a touched person to completely rot? And a Summon?

3. If I used this on a clone, will I vanish all the clones in play, or just the one?

4. What is the extent of this regenerative ability of damage sustained before the technique is used?

5. The form can't be smaller, but it can be bigger, right?

6. What is the tangibility of the form changes? Is it like Henge no Jutsu where I can take the color and characteristics of the animal I take form of or is it something more raw?

7. Which of this jutsus' abilities count towards the jutsu count?

8. About the projectile ability, can I send a torrent of kunais, for example? Or can I only send one?
1. Some momentum will be there is you use it agsainst A-Rank techniques its weak to. Earth, Water, etc. Not enough to damage you but enough to have some effect. Decay Earth and it erodes into sand. That ssand will still hit you. Just an example.

2. Completely? 2 to 3 turns for a person. Summon would depend. However, its may issue is not total decay. Selective one. Decay the bounds between dna strands or the hemoglobin bound with oxygen or the iron connection inside the hemoglobine bounds or the nervous connections in a located area rendering useless. Note that Earth based tehcniques or water ones that affect their body will stop the technique from spreading like aggravated rock for example. Also, it spreads from point of contact regardless of the effect wished so it will, in most cases, only produce a wound/injury in the are of contact or surrounding it. This if the enemy is inteligent. He'll have a hard time explaining the why behind his counter.

3. all clones, You'll decay the technique. However, note that you need to explain how you know its a technique and you need to target the clones. If you don't have an explanation as to why its a clone then its god-like playing. So make sure to note minor differences in the description that will enable you to know which one is the real user and which ones are the clones. Then you target one clone and it decays the rest.

4. you take the form of raw decay and when you reform, you're in your original undamaged form. Off course, if you sustained a very fatal wound like losing your head of a hole in your chest or something that is otherwise unhealable by normal means you'll be unable to activate the technique and thus you'll be unable to actually "heal". Losing an arm, having a deep cut, broken bones, etc etc. All are reformed as they were originally when you take your normal form.

5. yes, it can be bigger but always takign into consideration its a a-rank tech.

6. you'll just be a raw form of decay with no physical mass so to speak. Basically think of it as turning into ffire...its just decay flames. The forms aren't perfect but rather raw elemental forms like a bird of decay or a dog of decay or an orb of decay or something like that.

7. The a-rank projectiles defenses, etc count. Changing your form doesn't. nor passivel touching your enemy. but producing an A-Rank stream of decay or a wall of decay or something from your own form does.

8. one projectile per use. Not much but its a limitation to actually have the abilities the technique grants you.

Also, note that in your raw form, you're very vulnerable to Earth and Water. Mostly you need too look out for water. B-Rank and above water has the ability to trap you and you'lll have little to no defense. So run, fly up and avoid being near gshing water imprisonment opportunites. Sand is also a bad opponent. Because by the time you're forced back, you'll be trapped and unable to actually counter the technique in some cases.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont have questions about the techniques, thanks.

I have a question about the element itself though. What separates Decay from Metabolization, Assimilation, Loss of Structure, Impurity Addition, Purification, Radiation, basically any method of turning a substance into another? Is it just about time, or guiding how a substance would, invariably, become another?

Better question would be, what would happen if we apply decay to carbon, sulphur, rubies, diamonds, other crystals. What would happen to iron (could we oxide it?). Some elements/substances react when in the presence of others, like iron and oxygen. Could we use decay to induce those reactions? Even if the elements are not present there? Can we have the Decay act like an Organism, for example, using certain substances and make proteins or sugar out of it?

For example, could I turn a Carbon CE technique into carbon dioxide or glucose?

Oh, and a question about Belial. Can we simply "end" a technique without really decaying it? For example, something that brings forth the carbons of the earth (B rank). Can we use Belial to simply neutrilize the carbons and insert them back into the earth?

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont have questions about the techniques, thanks.

I have a question about the element itself though. What separates Decay from Metabolization, Assimilation, Loss of Structure, Impurity Addition, Purification, Radiation, basically any method of turning a substance into another? Is it just about time, or guiding how a substance would, invariably, become another?

Better question would be, what would happen if we apply decay to carbon, sulphur, rubies, diamonds, other crystals. What would happen to iron (could we oxide it?). Some elements/substances react when in the presence of others, like iron and oxygen. Could we use decay to induce those reactions? Even if the elements are not present there? Can we have the Decay act like an Organism, for example, using certain substances and make proteins or sugar out of it?

For example, could I turn a Carbon CE technique into carbon dioxide or glucose?

Oh, and a question about Belial. Can we simply "end" a technique without really decaying it? For example, something that brings forth the carbons of the earth (B rank). Can we use Belial to simply neutrilize the carbons and insert them back into the earth?
Decay is accelerating the end of something by fueling the process through which that happens and even to some extent control it. Best example is that while Water in itself would decay from Ice, Water, Vapor, you can "end" water by decaying it into Hydrogen and Oxygen, thus ending the water as that is the true end of water. So to speak.

Basically, you can control what stuff transforms to but only if its related to their ends. You can't decay sand into rock...but you can decay rock into sand. You can't decay ash into fire but you can decay fire into ash.

You can decay Diamonds into simple carbon or carbon dioxide into oxygen and carbon but you can't do the inverse as the inverse isn't the end. You can make things end the way they would and control to some extent how it works. Since its narutoverse you have more freedom for it than normal and you can find more applications for it.

Belial works by decaying the technique in itself. When a technique ends it stops or disperses, regarding being made of a tangible (earth, water, ice, etc) element or an intangible one (fire, lightning, dust release, etc). When a fire technique ends, it burns itself up, dispersing into nothing but heat and light. Same with lighting. Earth would crumble, water would simply lose the shape and if you want would actually puff into mist. etc etc. Only exception is that if you have a Doujutsu or a sensing technique that enables you to detect the chakra as its being used for the technique, you can decay the chakra (which decays into nothing tbh) and as such you actually stop the technique from happening before it happens.

If all of that makes sense. lol

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Decay is accelerating the end of something by fueling the process through which that happens and even to some extent control it. Best example is that while Water in itself would decay from Ice, Water, Vapor, you can "end" water by decaying it into Hydrogen and Oxygen, thus ending the water as that is the true end of water. So to speak.

Basically, you can control what stuff transforms to but only if its related to their ends. You can't decay sand into rock...but you can decay rock into sand. You can't decay ash into fire but you can decay fire into ash.

You can decay Diamonds into simple carbon or carbon dioxide into oxygen and carbon but you can't do the inverse as the inverse isn't the end. You can make things end the way they would and control to some extent how it works. Since its narutoverse you have more freedom for it than normal and you can find more applications for it.

Belial works by decaying the technique in itself. When a technique ends it stops or disperses, regarding being made of a tangible (earth, water, ice, etc) element or an intangible one (fire, lightning, dust release, etc). When a fire technique ends, it burns itself up, dispersing into nothing but heat and light. Same with lighting. Earth would crumble, water would simply lose the shape and if you want would actually puff into mist. etc etc. Only exception is that if you have a Doujutsu or a sensing technique that enables you to detect the chakra as its being used for the technique, you can decay the chakra (which decays into nothing tbh) and as such you actually stop the technique from happening before it happens.

If all of that makes sense. lol
Indeed it does. So if we have a metal can we decay it into powder (rust)? Though, since it's stronger than decay, you'd have to use the same rank or higher, no? The first would stop the technique from acting further, and break the conection with the user, and the latter would just destroy the technique altogether, now?

I guess what I mean is that, when in the presence of other substances, especially on an infinite source, "time" would act to increase that reaction. If Decay works as accelerating the process that would end the substance, then it would serve to accelerate that certain reaction, right? So, for example, if we have a mushroom digesting a tissue, or a certain disease spreading killing cells, and we spread decay on those cells, then we'd be accelerating the digestion/disease, right? (of, course, it would require direct contact in order to affect a human being xD)

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yes but not with any of the CEjs we have right now. We'd need to make a non agressive technique that could be used for that. You know the wrath of Azazel? it powers fire techniques because of that. It accelerates its burn. It reduces its range because of that but it works by accelerating the burn. We can however work on a CEJ designed to power other elements or other effects if feasible.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so we got two new things:

±Ibiton: Lilith no Tsumi | Decay Release: The Sin of Lilith±

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chkra: 20 (-5 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 40 (+10 to Taijutsu/Kenjutsu used in conjunction)
Description:
The simplest technique of Ibiton, its based upon its main release and pertains to the ability to create simple, generic Decay Chakra in its main release form to attack or defend or even combine with Taijutsu or Kenjutsu; its the most basic application of Ibiton. The user will produce the "flames" of the main release of Ibiton and will either shoot them as contained projectiles or as stream-like attacks, simply engulf his limbs or weapons or manifest small constructs which he can use to fight in close quarter situations or for any purpose he might need. The "flame" attacks can be produced by exhaling, through the users hands or feet (or manifested in any other body part), channeled through weapons, etc but they will always come from the users body or be manifested upon it or on something in contact with it. Another simple application is the ability to infuse weapons or objects with decay chakra through this method to enhance its attacking power. Normally, the user can do this with any of the basic 5 elements passively and most special elements in any basic weapon like a kunai. However, because of decay's unique properties, doing so decays the weapon, rendering it impossible to use. Through this technique the user can rettain control and infuse decay "flames" into a basic weapon, which will engulf it and allow it to be thrown without destroying it but affecting anything it touches with Decay. Because it infuses quite a lot of decay chakra, the kunai or basic weapon carries a B-Rank damage of the main release of Ibiton. More than one weapon can be infused at a time (the power divided amongst them) and more than one manifestation of Decay flames can be produced at a time. It can also be used to enhance Taijutsu attacks or Kenjutsu attacks by adding decay chakra to it and thus its damage. In this case, this technique serves simply as an infusion of the Taijutsu or Kenjutsu technique with decay chakra, being done at the same time and with no time cost. In the case of ranged Kenjutsu techniques, the weapon, engulfed in Decay Chakra, will release, not simple raw chakra/slashing attacks but actually Decay Chakra, producing Decay damage though retaining the techniques original characteristics.

This one is the basic technique. Its basically shooting up decay flames from your body or engulfing stuff in it. Very useful, very simple as well. Its all about the main release so its parasitic flames of sorts.

Then we got the extremely uselful taijutsu one

±Ibiton: Zen Shi no Asmodai | Decay Release: The Ubiquitous Death of Ashmedai±

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chkra: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Description:
A very advanced technique of the specific release of Ibiton, The Ubiquitous Death of Ashmedai is a close quarter supplementary move. The user can use any taijutsu form or attack he knows, both free form or even based upon a known custom style or using a the basic strong fist moves, as a basis for this technique. Then, upon contact with the target, the user will release a pulse of very specific decay chakra into the enemy. This decay chakra, however, doesn't do damage to any of the enemy's tissues or his body; it targets the electrical energy cursing through his nerves and his nervous system directly. As decay easily affects electrical energy, by decaying it into an electromagnetic pulse and static energy, the user can effectively dispel it and negate the nervous system by numbing it through it's own electrical energy. By doing this the user can negate specific senses (or all) on the surrounding area of contact for a limited amount of time since, not doing damage to the tissues, the technique allows the body to recover by producing more bioelectrical energy and rekindling the nervous pathways. The area affected depends on the duration of the contact (the longer, the larger the area) and the area of contact but, in general notions, it can affect the whole "limb" targeted by a simple touch (a whole arm or a leg) or, if used in other areas, an area up to 4 times larger than the area of contact upon touch (a palm strike will affect a larger area than a finger strike). If the user manages to grab hold of the targets head with his hand directly (if a simple momentary hit is all that is achieved on the head, no effect can be done), he can use the technique in a much more effective way, disabling the bioelectrical current directly in the targets brain. Using selective decay chakra, the user can target different electrical wavelengths. This enables the user to suspend memories, specific or all senses, render the target unconscious, "suspend" his personality, forcefully surface his alterego, produce convulsion states. etc. In this case, as more control is needed, so is more chakra, adding an additional 10 points of chakra to the normal chakra cost.
Note: Normal contact will enable the effects to last for 2 turns, prolonged contact with increase the duration by x+1 (example: if the user grabs an arm for 2 turns, the effects will last 3 turns)
Note: Any biological sense a human can sense can be affected though the technique will only work if it targets normal humanoid enemies (for example Sasori bios as well as Kakuzu bios cannot be targeted by this technique as they have no traditional body and thus cannot have their nerves affected)
Note: The technique doesn't produce any permanent or long lasting effects as the body will eventually simply replenish the bioelectrical current in the affected area
Note: Can use this technique with any taijutsu form, stance or move known as a basis; the technique will combine and be executed in parallel with the taijutsu move or stance. If the move or stance costs a move, both costs are added despite being done in the same time frame as only one technique; it will count as two moves but be done in the time it takes to do one move
Note: Can only be used once every two turns
Note: Cannot be used in conjunction with other stat-boosting modes while active

The deletion of bio electrical energy in nerves to paralyze areas.

Now, questions?

Btw, with these there are 9 techniques out of the 12.

If the forbidden one is approved, we get 10. The S-Rank that roku declined I need to see why it was declined. I think its how I worded it which makes it similar to the Dust Release technique so if thats the case it can easily be reworded.

In essence, I'm missing a clone technique. I've been thinking of playing with that flea theme and make a clone technique like that. The clones would be made of the primary release of decay, able to use fire and lightning and decay and could explode into decay flames upon being hit. Nothing too extreme.

We have:

B-Rank
Basic Technique (lilith sin)
Specific Defensive Technique (the anti-weapon aura)

A-Rank
Basic Technique for secondary release (tools of odaving)
Basic empowering technique (Wrath of Azazel which doubles as a basic main release technique as well)
Advanced Defensive/Offensive technique (Proud body of lucifer)
Advanced Taijutsu technique (death of ashmedai)

S-rank
Specific Defensive technique (Blessing of ulphir)
Generic Defensive technique (power of belial)
Specific advanced offfensive technique (Touch of Nephilim)

I think I am missing S-Rank ranged offensive technique, Forbidden rank ultra power gallore and a clone one. What do you reckon?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, so we got two new things:

±Ibiton: Lilith no Tsumi | Decay Release: The Sin of Lilith±

Chkra: 20 (-5 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 40 (+10 to Taijutsu/Kenjutsu used in conjunction)
Description:
The simplest technique of Ibiton, its based upon its main release and pertains to the ability to create simple, generic Decay Chakra in its main release form to attack or defend or even combine with Taijutsu or Kenjutsu; its the most basic application of Ibiton. The user will produce the "flames" of the main release of Ibiton and will either shoot them as contained projectiles or as stream-like attacks, simply engulf his limbs or weapons or manifest small constructs which he can use to fight in close quarter situations or for any purpose he might need. The "flame" attacks can be produced by exhaling, through the users hands or feet (or manifested in any other body part), channeled through weapons, etc but they will always come from the users body or be manifested upon it or on something in contact with it. Another simple application is the ability to infuse weapons or objects with decay chakra through this method to enhance its attacking power. Normally, the user can do this with any of the basic 5 elements passively and most special elements in any basic weapon like a kunai. However, because of decay's unique properties, doing so decays the weapon, rendering it impossible to use. Through this technique the user can rettain control and infuse decay "flames" into a basic weapon, which will engulf it and allow it to be thrown without destroying it but affecting anything it touches with Decay. Because it infuses quite a lot of decay chakra, the kunai or basic weapon carries a B-Rank damage of the main release of Ibiton. More than one weapon can be infused at a time (the power divided amongst them) and more than one manifestation of Decay flames can be produced at a time. It can also be used to enhance Taijutsu attacks or Kenjutsu attacks by adding decay chakra to it and thus its damage. In this case, this technique serves simply as an infusion of the Taijutsu or Kenjutsu technique with decay chakra, being done at the same time and with no time cost. In the case of ranged Kenjutsu techniques, the weapon, engulfed in Decay Chakra, will release, not simple raw chakra/slashing attacks but actually Decay Chakra, producing Decay damage though retaining the techniques original characteristics.

This one is the basic technique. Its basically shooting up decay flames from your body or engulfing stuff in it. Very useful, very simple as well. Its all about the main release so its parasitic flames of sorts.

Then we got the extremely uselful taijutsu one

±Ibiton: Zen Shi no Asmodai | Decay Release: The Ubiquitous Death of Ashmedai±

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chkra: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Description:
A very advanced technique of the specific release of Ibiton, The Ubiquitous Death of Ashmedai is a close quarter supplementary move. The user can use any taijutsu form or attack he knows, both free form or even based upon a known custom style or using a the basic strong fist moves, as a basis for this technique. Then, upon contact with the target, the user will release a pulse of very specific decay chakra into the enemy. This decay chakra, however, doesn't do damage to any of the enemy's tissues or his body; it targets the electrical energy cursing through his nerves and his nervous system directly. As decay easily affects electrical energy, by decaying it into an electromagnetic pulse and static energy, the user can effectively dispel it and negate the nervous system by numbing it through it's own electrical energy. By doing this the user can negate specific senses (or all) on the surrounding area of contact for a limited amount of time since, not doing damage to the tissues, the technique allows the body to recover by producing more bioelectrical energy and rekindling the nervous pathways. The area affected depends on the duration of the contact (the longer, the larger the area) and the area of contact but, in general notions, it can affect the whole "limb" targeted by a simple touch (a whole arm or a leg) or, if used in other areas, an area up to 4 times larger than the area of contact upon touch (a palm strike will affect a larger area than a finger strike). If the user manages to grab hold of the targets head with his hand directly (if a simple momentary hit is all that is achieved on the head, no effect can be done), he can use the technique in a much more effective way, disabling the bioelectrical current directly in the targets brain. Using selective decay chakra, the user can target different electrical wavelengths. This enables the user to suspend memories, specific or all senses, render the target unconscious, "suspend" his personality, forcefully surface his alterego, produce convulsion states. etc. In this case, as more control is needed, so is more chakra, adding an additional 10 points of chakra to the normal chakra cost.
Note: Normal contact will enable the effects to last for 2 turns, prolonged contact with increase the duration by x+1 (example: if the user grabs an arm for 2 turns, the effects will last 3 turns)
Note: Any biological sense a human can sense can be affected though the technique will only work if it targets normal humanoid enemies (for example Sasori bios as well as Kakuzu bios cannot be targeted by this technique as they have no traditional body and thus cannot have their nerves affected)
Note: The technique doesn't produce any permanent or long lasting effects as the body will eventually simply replenish the bioelectrical current in the affected area
Note: Can use this technique with any taijutsu form, stance or move known as a basis; the technique will combine and be executed in parallel with the taijutsu move or stance. If the move or stance costs a move, both costs are added despite being done in the same time frame as only one technique; it will count as two moves but be done in the time it takes to do one move
Note: Can only be used once every two turns
Note: Cannot be used in conjunction with other stat-boosting modes while active

The deletion of bio electrical energy in nerves to paralyze areas.

Now, questions?

Btw, with these there are 9 techniques out of the 12.

If the forbidden one is approved, we get 10. The S-Rank that roku declined I need to see why it was declined. I think its how I worded it which makes it similar to the Dust Release technique so if thats the case it can easily be reworded.

In essence, I'm missing a clone technique. I've been thinking of playing with that flea theme and make a clone technique like that. The clones would be made of the primary release of decay, able to use fire and lightning and decay and could explode into decay flames upon being hit. Nothing too extreme.

We have:

B-Rank
Basic Technique (lilith sin)
Specific Defensive Technique (the anti-weapon aura)

A-Rank
Basic Technique for secondary release (tools of odaving)
Basic empowering technique (Wrath of Azazel which doubles as a basic main release technique as well)
Advanced Defensive/Offensive technique (Proud body of lucifer)
Advanced Taijutsu technique (death of ashmedai)

S-rank
Specific Defensive technique (Blessing of ulphir)
Generic Defensive technique (power of belial)
Specific advanced offfensive technique (Touch of Nephilim)

I think I am missing S-Rank ranged offensive technique, Forbidden rank ultra power gallore and a clone one. What do you reckon?

No questions on the first one, but a couple of questions on the second:

We can make an alter ego resurface or end, which makes it extremely useful against, say Juugo Clan bios, Curse Marks and Kurama Clan bios. Can we apply this to every mode? Can we erase a Sage Mode, or induce it? EIG? etc Also, since we can exert control over the biological senses, could we possibly create illusions, or is it just about cutting senses off?

I think Power of Belial and Touch of Nephilim are too similar, though, since both are restricted, it's nice to have both options. The S rank really is needed, to give our element a better offensive versatility, just like Lilith was needed to make our offensive ability more chakra efficient. I'm not entirely sure about the Forbidden rank power galore, but I behind you for what is needed xD
As for the clone, unless we make it real unique, is it really that necessary? I mean, of course having more "people" able to use Decay with us is awesome, but oh well.

And, reading our training thread, I really think we had a nice idea. Something like Catalysis of the Armageddon, which would work with a typical Belial finger snap, and would use decay to quickly speed up a reaction or effect. Imagine say, Amateratsu's slow burn, you snap your fingers and the flames complety consume the target. Diseases, Venoms, Poisons. Imagine a weight, like a boulder or a grapple, you snap your fingers and it's like millions of years of applied pressure in an instant. Explosions would work the same way, conversions. Even something more abstract as the full culmination of a mode or technique, or genjutsu. We simply snap a finger, and time converges. An invert Tsukuyomi, per se.
And this control over time can't really be done with anything other than Decay, so it would be something really unique.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions on the first one, but a couple of questions on the second:

We can make an alter ego resurface or end, which makes it extremely useful against, say Juugo Clan bios, Curse Marks and Kurama Clan bios. Can we apply this to every mode? Can we erase a Sage Mode, or induce it? EIG? etc Also, since we can exert control over the biological senses, could we possibly create illusions, or is it just about cutting senses off?

I think Power of Belial and Touch of Nephilim are too similar, though, since both are restricted, it's nice to have both options. The S rank really is needed, to give our element a better offensive versatility, just like Lilith was needed to make our offensive ability more chakra efficient. I'm not entirely sure about the Forbidden rank power galore, but I behind you for what is needed xD
As for the clone, unless we make it real unique, is it really that necessary? I mean, of course having more "people" able to use Decay with us is awesome, but oh well.

And, reading our training thread, I really think we had a nice idea. Something like Catalysis of the Armageddon, which would work with a typical Belial finger snap, and would use decay to quickly speed up a reaction or effect. Imagine say, Amateratsu's slow burn, you snap your fingers and the flames complety consume the target. Diseases, Venoms, Poisons. Imagine a weight, like a boulder or a grapple, you snap your fingers and it's like millions of years of applied pressure in an instant. Explosions would work the same way, conversions. Even something more abstract as the full culmination of a mode or technique, or genjutsu. We simply snap a finger, and time converges. An invert Tsukuyomi, per se.
And this control over time can't really be done with anything other than Decay, so it would be something really unique.
Well, you can make that alter ego resurface or end in Kurama but not on the other cases as its not an alter ego but the effects of the animalistic natural energy rampaging through their bodies. Its not an alter ego. No illusions, only severing the senses. And you can decay electrical energy in nerves but not to a level were you can erase Sage Mode, induce it or EIG or anything. Those pertain to conscious things. And for EIG you'd need a medical technique or a Gentle FIst one to forcefully pick open the gates in the chakra system.

I like the idea.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, you can make that alter ego resurface or end in Kurama but not on the other cases as its not an alter ego but the effects of the animalistic natural energy rampaging through their bodies. Its not an alter ego. No illusions, only severing the senses. And you can decay electrical energy in nerves but not to a level were you can erase Sage Mode, induce it or EIG or anything. Those pertain to conscious things. And for EIG you'd need a medical technique or a Gentle FIst one to forcefully pick open the gates in the chakra system.

I like the idea.
Okay no questions further :)

Wow... how dry... need some water?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok! I asked caliburn to add something to this one:

Description:
Taking full use of the main release of Decay, the user channels raw, unspecific decay chakra throughout his whole body or even only in a single limb or body part. As he does so, his body transforms into the main release of Decay itself, manifesting itself in the flame-like energy that pertains to the main release of Ibiton and in the unique color specific to him. Since the users body loses substance and physical manifestation, the user can avoid taking direct physical damage or energy damage while on this form and when reforming can actually "regenerate" injuries that he might have sustained before, after or during the activation. However, the user can be restrained and forced back into his normal form by containement-like techniques. Not only that but while the user is unaffected by rocks or solid earth or other solid techniques (basicaly not taking damage), he's weak to Mud, Water or Sand techniques, being easily restrained and forced back into his normal form. While on this form the user can travel through the air in the battle field (and through energy barriers, although not solid ones) at great speed (similar to his full running speed). An unique ability is that the user is able to shape his raw form as he pleases, taking the shape of animals or appearing for example as simple geometrical forms or other even simpler forms. However, his overall size can't be smaller than that of his original flesh body and if, as a result of an attack, the user loses some part of him, he can regenerate it with pure decay and by returning to his normal form, be left unaffected. If used only on a selective part of the body, the user can shape it to attack or defend either by letting attacks go through him or by forming shields or other simpler weapons. Partially or totally transformed, the user is able to release free form streams or projectiles from the main form of decay out of his transformed parts/body (A-Rank). If the user is touched on this form, the enemy will suffer great damage (following the CE's description).
Note: Once activated, the user is unable to mold Water or Earth techniques or KG/CE's that use both Earth and Water chakra (although, if the technique was activated before, the user won't lose his coonection to it once entering this form)

And this is the new one:

±Hijutsu Ibiton no Fuuin: Beel-Zebub no Sākasu | Secret Decay Release Sealing Art: The Circus of Beel-Zebub, the Lord of Flies±

Chakra: 50 (-20 in the 2nd turn to sustain, enemy loses 100 chakra per turn while inside)
Damage: N/A (80 per turn to anything inside, -10 to the user per turn to sustain)
Description:
A pinnacle of Decay Release, the Circus of Beel-Zebub is one of the strongest offensive techniques known in the Ninja World. By focusing decay chakra throughout his whole body, the user will glow in a progressively brighter yellow/gold-ish light to then suddenly explode into countless real sized flies, made out of raw decay chakra. These small elemental familiars fly around the field faster than other insects and real flies and exhibit a black color with a light golden hue, reminiscent of the combination of the main, specific and advanced releases of Ibiton, with a bright yellow kanji for "play" on their backs and the ability to replicate themselves freely with no apparent limit. As they fly around the field, they aggregate into 5 copies of the user within range, whose size will be proportional to that of the target (bigger target, bigger entities). These, however, are not clones (they are simply intangible aggregates of "flies" made of decay) but the user himself, separated into five equal entities. These entities will materialize themselves around the target, forming a pentagram or five pointed star of kanji inscriptions, with a circle of Kanji linking the points of each ends of the stars. As the 5 entities open their arms, a strong spherical S-Rank Sealing Barrier erects itself around the target, both above and beneath the surface. The barrier has the ability to repair itself unless its fully overpowered/neutralized. Inside the barrier, a vortex of decay flies manifests itself, increasing in number and power as they fly around in a mayhem vortex pattern, causing everything to start to decay and wither away. The user has full control over what is affected or how it decays, a perk given by specific release of Ibiton. However, normally enemies will have their chakra zapped away and start to "burn" (following the damage defined in the CE's description), the earth will turn to dust, the water will seemingly evaporate, etc etc. Inside the barrier, even gravity decays, as everything inside becomes locked into a "stasis field", affected by the vortex of flies. The damage is so immense that enemies will have trouble acting and defending from the damage. Forming handseals is hard and slowed down due to the chakra draining and the hinderance caused to movement from the interference with gravity. The technique makes use of a barrier to contain the immense decay chakra from damaging the rest of the area or from pouring out and causing undesirable effects but also serves the purpose of containing the enemy and preventing him from escaping the technique. As such, the technique acts by creating what seems to be an "oven" of chakra in which everything eventually is returned to dust by the little flies. The technique can be sustained for a limited amount of time and can be cancelled at any time. Once the technique ends, the flies will disaggregate and reform into the original user once more. If the enemy somehow manages to attack these entities or produce a counter, he'll need to use a technique that can either protect him from its effects, that overpowers the barrier causing the technique to go berserk (though in this case, he might still face its effects) or that contains or destroys every single fly on the field. If at least one fly survives, the user will reform from it and unless almost all flies are destroyed, countered or contained, the technique can still be fully triggered. Although complex, from the moment it initializes to the moment its fully setup, no more than a few moments pass, as the flies are fast and the barrier erects itself nearly instantly once the entities are positioned, with the technique rapidly progressing from that point on.
Note: Usable once and counts as two moves
Note: The barrier is a self repairing S-Rank Sealing Barrier Technique, with a size dependent on the users will and chakra reserves.
Note: Can be sustained for up to 2 turns, after which anything inside is reduced to dust
Note: After the technique ends or if its deactivated once its fully triggered, the user will not be able to use decay techniques in that turn and the next and will be left noticeably exausted and drained for 2 turns or until healed. His speed, during that time, is reduced in 2 ranks unless he is healed.
Note: Since the user splits into countless entities made out of decay, losing his physical body, he cannot use techniques other than the technique that is being used.

Questions?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok! I asked caliburn to add something to this one:

Description:

And this is the new one:
So now we have a usage restriction. I think it's for the best. And the color change is nice too. Did you change anything else?

I also have a question about the ability to pass through barriers (but not solid barriers). What exactly does this mean? Does it mean we can walk through any chakra barrier, fuuinjutsu, etc (like, for example, that purple flame one used against the third hokage by the sound nin), and "barriers" made of elements weak to decay (fire, lightning, etc), and solid barriers mean like, earth, water, etc? Or is there some sort of solid fuuin barrier that is immune to this?

±Hijutsu Ibiton no Fuuin: Beel-Zebub no Sākasu | Secret Decay Release Sealing Art: The Circus of Beel-Zebub, the Lord of Flies±

Chakra: 50 (-20 in the 2nd turn to sustain, enemy loses 100 chakra per turn while inside)
Damage: N/A (80 per turn to anything inside, -10 to the user per turn to sustain)
Description:
A pinnacle of Decay Release, the Circus of Beel-Zebub is one of the strongest offensive techniques known in the Ninja World. By focusing decay chakra throughout his whole body, the user will glow in a progressively brighter yellow/gold-ish light to then suddenly explode into countless real sized flies, made out of raw decay chakra. These small elemental familiars fly around the field faster than other insects and real flies and exhibit a black color with a light golden hue, reminiscent of the combination of the main, specific and advanced releases of Ibiton, with a bright yellow kanji for "play" on their backs and the ability to replicate themselves freely with no apparent limit. As they fly around the field, they aggregate into 5 copies of the user within range, whose size will be proportional to that of the target (bigger target, bigger entities). These, however, are not clones (they are simply intangible aggregates of "flies" made of decay) but the user himself, separated into five equal entities. These entities will materialize themselves around the target, forming a pentagram or five pointed star of kanji inscriptions, with a circle of Kanji linking the points of each ends of the stars. As the 5 entities open their arms, a strong spherical S-Rank Sealing Barrier erects itself around the target, both above and beneath the surface. The barrier has the ability to repair itself unless its fully overpowered/neutralized. Inside the barrier, a vortex of decay flies manifests itself, increasing in number and power as they fly around in a mayhem vortex pattern, causing everything to start to decay and wither away. The user has full control over what is affected or how it decays, a perk given by specific release of Ibiton. However, normally enemies will have their chakra zapped away and start to "burn" (following the damage defined in the CE's description), the earth will turn to dust, the water will seemingly evaporate, etc etc. Inside the barrier, even gravity decays, as everything inside becomes locked into a "stasis field", affected by the vortex of flies. The damage is so immense that enemies will have trouble acting and defending from the damage. Forming handseals is hard and slowed down due to the chakra draining and the hinderance caused to movement from the interference with gravity. The technique makes use of a barrier to contain the immense decay chakra from damaging the rest of the area or from pouring out and causing undesirable effects but also serves the purpose of containing the enemy and preventing him from escaping the technique. As such, the technique acts by creating what seems to be an "oven" of chakra in which everything eventually is returned to dust by the little flies. The technique can be sustained for a limited amount of time and can be cancelled at any time. Once the technique ends, the flies will disaggregate and reform into the original user once more. If the enemy somehow manages to attack these entities or produce a counter, he'll need to use a technique that can either protect him from its effects, that overpowers the barrier causing the technique to go berserk (though in this case, he might still face its effects) or that contains or destroys every single fly on the field. If at least one fly survives, the user will reform from it and unless almost all flies are destroyed, countered or contained, the technique can still be fully triggered. Although complex, from the moment it initializes to the moment its fully setup, no more than a few moments pass, as the flies are fast and the barrier erects itself nearly instantly once the entities are positioned, with the technique rapidly progressing from that point on.
Note: Usable once and counts as two moves
Note: The barrier is a self repairing S-Rank Sealing Barrier Technique, with a size dependent on the users will and chakra reserves.
Note: Can be sustained for up to 2 turns, after which anything inside is reduced to dust
Note: After the technique ends or if its deactivated once its fully triggered, the user will not be able to use decay techniques in that turn and the next and will be left noticeably exausted and drained for 2 turns or until healed. His speed, during that time, is reduced in 2 ranks unless he is healed.
Note: Since the user splits into countless entities made out of decay, losing his physical body, he cannot use techniques other than the technique that is being used.

Questions?
Yeah... lots...

1. Can we trap more than one person inside the barrier?

1.1 The chakra stolen from the target, does it get absorbed by the user or does it get lost?

1.2 If multiple persons are in the barrier, is the chakra stealing multiplied or divided by all the targets?

2. How high can the barrier go? As in, can we make the pentagram on the ground and have it affect enemies high
above?

2.1 And how about enemies bellow ground or bellow water? Decay is weak to those elements, do they negatively affect the barrier, even if passive?

3. Say an opponent uses a technique of like, S rank that is neutral to Decay, and uses it to get rid of half the flies. Is the other half of the technique (ours, not my opponent's) weakened, despite being able to multiply in size, bringing the technique to an S rank overall, or is the technique regenerative to the point that it remains Forbidden rank until it is completely defeated?

3.1 Does this mean we can't defeat the technique by steps? Like, use 2 S ranked techniques in succession to clear two halves of the circus, and, thus, ending the technique? The first half would be S rank, but the second, after having the first half destroyed, would become Forbidden, and, thus resist the opponent's second technique.

3.2 Is that how it works? The less flies there are, the stronger they are? And the re-balance of power after having part of the technique (a percentage of the flies) destroy is instantaneous (Like shadow clone's information transfer)?

4. Do we have to use ALL the flies to make the 5 "clones" or can we simply use part of them? As in, still have lots of
flies going around while a few aggregate into clones.

5. Can we actually attack with the flies, without having to make a barrier or the vortex?

6. I'm assuming that, while at the end of the two turns everything is dust, by the end of the first turn, any sentient being would be dead, correct?

7. Can we heal this exhaustion restriction (and this type of exhaustions) with Body of Lucifer? Or maybe with other techniques, like, say, Blessing of Ulphir. One way for it to work, for example, would be to decay and nullifying the accumulation of hydrogen ions from the lactic acid, and overall relaxing the muscles from fatigue and soreness?

It wouldn't do much when the soreness and fatigue is from the rupture of muscle microfibers, or other wounds (which can be dealt with Body of Lucifer) but these chakra exertions should be cool for Blessing?

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made the tech before we got to see barriers in action and see that they actually affect intangible things as well such as spirits and chakra (as seen when Dan was contained in the barrier). I would say that any chakra barrier same rank or bellow you can pass through it by decaying it (its simple chakra, even if with specific properties). And it was only the restrictions. After we spoke, I asked Caliburn to add the restriction in the end of the technique. It was indeed underestricted by not having a usage limit. I didn't change anything else.

1. Size of the barrier can trap anyone caught inside its range and its range is variable to "infinity and beyond" lol

1.1. chakra lost.

1.2. each person caught is drained by 100 points per turn

2./2.1 Pentagram forms the "hemisphere" cut in the "equator" of the sphere formed by the barrier but the barrier is a sphere. If it has 100 meters from side to side passing on a center point, it will be 50 meters above ground from its center point and span 50 meters bellow ground. As its passive and not chakra infused, water and earth are affected as per the description of the technique. If you want to see a use of it, the first one actually, check my thread with Ace.

3./3.1/3.2 Your seeing things in the most common vision. People keep forgetting a simple premise: not everything can be overcome, canceled or counterable; somethings can only be survived or dodged. In this case, unless you use a technique capable of overpowering the decay all around and still overpower the massive barrier, the technique will continue for two turns, doing 80 damage per turn to anything inside. The trick is not to counter the technique and make it end but actually survive it and try to remain undamaged during the 2 turns. The flies regenerate so unless you can cancel even those on the outside, there will always be too many flies. Don't forget that the entites outside the barrier are made of flies. This said, considering the weakness of decay, its a technique which is pretty easy to counter. The trick is getting your opponent restricted into a way that he can't use specially earth to survive this or that he can't use S-ranks and above on that turn or soemthing like that. Technique is very hard to place and to use.

4. You can leave some unaggregated though those won't do anything other than be able to reform you if all the others are somehow destroyed.

5. Nope.

6. Unless they defend, they'll be pretty much ravaged and then in the 2nd turn, erased, yes.

7. For blessing yes as its exaustion as in chakra draining/stamina depletion. However, you can't use decay right after the technique is used.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I made the tech before we got to see barriers in action and see that they actually affect intangible things as well such as spirits and chakra (as seen when Dan was contained in the barrier). I would say that any chakra barrier same rank or bellow you can pass through it by decaying it (its simple chakra, even if with specific properties). And it was only the restrictions. After we spoke, I asked Caliburn to add the restriction in the end of the technique. It was indeed underestricted by not having a usage limit. I didn't change anything else.

1. Size of the barrier can trap anyone caught inside its range and its range is variable to "infinity and beyond" lol

1.1. chakra lost.

1.2. each person caught is drained by 100 points per turn

2./2.1 Pentagram forms the "hemisphere" cut in the "equator" of the sphere formed by the barrier but the barrier is a sphere. If it has 100 meters from side to side passing on a center point, it will be 50 meters above ground from its center point and span 50 meters bellow ground. As its passive and not chakra infused, water and earth are affected as per the description of the technique. If you want to see a use of it, the first one actually, check my thread with Ace.

3./3.1/3.2 Your seeing things in the most common vision. People keep forgetting a simple premise: not everything can be overcome, canceled or counterable; somethings can only be survived or dodged. In this case, unless you use a technique capable of overpowering the decay all around and still overpower the massive barrier, the technique will continue for two turns, doing 80 damage per turn to anything inside. The trick is not to counter the technique and make it end but actually survive it and try to remain undamaged during the 2 turns. The flies regenerate so unless you can cancel even those on the outside, there will always be too many flies. Don't forget that the entites outside the barrier are made of flies. This said, considering the weakness of decay, its a technique which is pretty easy to counter. The trick is getting your opponent restricted into a way that he can't use specially earth to survive this or that he can't use S-ranks and above on that turn or soemthing like that. Technique is very hard to place and to use.

4. You can leave some unaggregated though those won't do anything other than be able to reform you if all the others are somehow destroyed.

5. Nope.

6. Unless they defend, they'll be pretty much ravaged and then in the 2nd turn, erased, yes.

7. For blessing yes as its exaustion as in chakra draining/stamina depletion. However, you can't use decay right after the technique is used.
Cool, I think I am without questions. Just one thing, for a more general question. I recently asked you about Kiyoshi vs Decay, and the answer was that Decay beats Kiyoshi. I just wanted to have it stated here, for reference. It's safe to assume it reacts the same against Bijuu/Nekura and Sage Energy?

Also, how about molded Force? Like, imagine I use the force to grab someone and push it way, can I decay the force grip? Can I decay the force's influence?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Force is existence. Its beyond the concept of an energy. Force can only be countered by physical means, exerting equal power to what is spent on it.

As for the other situation, Kyoshi or Kioshy or wtv its spelled (sorry roku) use pure chakra or otherwise, spiritual + natural energies molded together. Fact remains, Decay is strong against all manifested energies and that is one of them. Unless they can say its not energy or some other thing, its should follow the same principles.