4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Akumagaku: Yoru no Bōrei) – Demonology: Specter of the Night
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Siris: 20 ( Total Siris is divided by the final number of clones plus the user )
Damage: N/A
Description: A technique reminiscent of the Shadow Clone Ninjutsu, this allows demons to split their body into two, creating a doppelganger. This spreads the demon’s Siris evenly amongst his clones and himself, forming perfect replicas of himself. Much like the original clone technique, these replicas can withstand up to B ranked damage before succumbing to it. Unique of the Siris Clone technique is that when clones are destroyed, the user regains 25% of the Siris instead of 10%. These replicas cannot be differentiated between any form of Chakra Sensing. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Same as before. Analyze, tell me how it differs from the normal technique, and ask questions.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So this is a clone technique for Siris, which lets us make nigh perfect replicas of ourselves by even distributing the chakra reserves between us all. I'll assume they can use up to S rank techs, and they can't be differentiated by any type of chakra sensing.

It differs from the normal technique because instead of giving us 10% back when destroyed, it gives us 25% Siris back.

Can these use the Siris transfer on our main body? 🙂

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
No, you cannot use it on your main body. Yes, they can use up to S ranks. Moving on!

(Akumagaku: Kua no Dorei) – Demonology: Thralls of Kur
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Siris: 30 - 40 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: 60 - 100
Description: After drawing three Sigils, the user uses his Siris to create a haunting thrall imitation of humanoid shape, with 3 to 5 spiked limbs. Standing at 5 meters tall, these basic thralls are capable of using Demonology techniques up to their own rank. While this is how the simple thrall appears, advanced applications of this technique are capable of calling forth different thralls based on the class of Arali that summons it. This means that these thralls have varying abilities if a Sulpae, Lilin or Utukku Demon summons it.

When created by a Sulpae, this angelic thrall enhances allies' abilities to heal themselves within short range of it, emitting an ethereal powder blue mist. This mist augments ally’s active healing abilities by 20% and grants a passive healing of 10 health per turn to any allies within the same range. When created by a Lilin, this thrall lacks a consistent physical form, akin to a shape shifting spectre, and can possess living entities. When possessing targets, counting as an S ranked ability and requiring them to enter the target’s body, Lilins are capable of causing internal spiritual damage to targets, dealing 20 damage per turn until forced out via surge of higher Chakra/Siris. This ability bypasses chakra or foreign energy immunity, forcibly allowing them to enter targets. When used by Utukku, these thralls, appearing twice as large as the normal form with dark blue and black wings, are summoned with a strong suppressive curse. This curse allows the thrall to target the opponent’s next field that he uses, partially preventing use of the field for 4 turns. While this does not actually prevent usage, usage of this field deals 10 damage to the user that cannot be mitigated, increasing by 5 each subsequent jutsu used.
Note: The basic usage of this technique is deemed B rank while Sulpae and Lilin usage counts as an A ranked jutsu. Usage to create a suppressive thrall is an S ranked ability and can only be done once per battle. Each usage lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can be used a total of 4 times with at least 3 turns in between usage.

This technique is rather unique as a Familiar as it varies based on the type of Arali that summons it. A Sulpae summoned Thrall will have different abilities than a Lilin summoned Thrall. It's key to note their differences and how these relate to the Arali as well. Tell me what each Arali summoned Thrall does differently. More importantly, tell me what binds these together and what limitations apply to them.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The thing that the thralls have in common over all races of Arali, is that they'd be capable of using demonology up to the rank of the thrall summoned. Meaning thralls conjured by Arali besides Sulpae or Lilin would be able to use B-rank and below demonology techniques while thralls summoned by Utukku would be able to use up to S rank and Sulpae/Lilin can use A ranks

The difference between the thralls summoned comes from what race uses it. So thralls summoned by Sulpae come with a unique light blue mist covering the area, which boosts healing abilities. This allows allies healing abilities to have 20% more effectiveness while they also passively heal for 10 health per turn.

A Lilin summoned thrall would have spiritual aspects to it and have it's form constantly shifting. These thralls gain the ability of possession; meaning they can enter the body of targets, even bypassing in foreign chakra/energy immunity so they can forcefully enter anyone/anything if not defended from. This causes 20 damage per turn until they are flushed out of the person's body. To flush them out a surge of greater chakra /Siris is needed.

Thralls summoned by Utukku Arali come with angelic wings and a sound that causes a suppression curse on ppl that hear it. This focuses on their next field used by the cursed person, so everytime they use that field they'd take 10+ damage. First time they'd take 10 damage then for 4 turns, every time they use a technique from that field they'd take +5 more damage added to the total. So 10, then 15, then 20 etc.

Question on the Lilin thrall. When it possesses someone and it gets flushed out of someone's body, would the thrall be destroyed of just pushed out?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
All correct; as you can see, Thralls are quite powerful and their effects are as well. Sulpae summoned Thralls allow you to obtain incredible healing when done right while Lilin are quite powerful in their ability to bypass defenses and cause internal damage. As for your question, it would indeed destroy the Thrall. Lilin thralls, while capable of using techniques, become incapable of it once possessing a target. They can cause guaranteed spiritual damage at the cost of defending/their lifespan.

Akumagaku: Shichi Meikai no Mon) – Demonology: Seven Gates of the Underworld
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Mid – Long
Siris: 60
Damage: N/A ( -25 per Gate after the 3rd Gate )
Description: An advanced version of the Gates of the Underworld technique, this version summons all seven replica ramparts of the Palace of Ganzir’s entrance. Each towering gateway stands as tall as Gamabunta and can block a total of 50 damage each, erupting with the speed of an Earth Release jutsu of similar rank. Summoning these ramparts, though replicas and not the real Irkallan gates, takes a toll on the body and the more one summons, the bigger risk they put themselves in. Each gate after the first 3 requires the user to spend 25 health to summon them, meaning to summon all 7 gates requires the user to spend 60 health. This health loss cannot be mitigated or avoided.
Note: Can only be used once per battle and must summon at least 3 Gates when used.
Note: Each Gate can resist 50 damage and combine to block up to 250 damage, treated as if it were a single health pool.
Note: Only Utukku can summon more than 4 Gates.

Advanced version of a previous tech, what key differences do you see here?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"Sulpae summoned Thralls allow you to obtain incredible healing when done right while Lilin are quite powerful in their ability to bypass defenses and cause internal damage"

Can you expand on that? Like say someone got an S rank earth armor on, could the Lilin thrall pass through and possess the person under the armor or would the solid armor stop the thrall?

But on to the gates. It's a much larger scale of the original technique, with each gate size scaling up to gamabunta size. Each gate has a health pool of 50 and at max someone can suummon up to 7 gates. Arali outside of the Utukku race can only summon 4 at max while the Utukku themselves can summon all 7. Also each gate comes at the cost of 15 health, costing 60 HP to summon them all at once.

"Note: Each Gate can resist 50 damage and combine to block up to 250 damage, treated as if it were a single health pool."

So 5-7 gates makes no difference? 5 gates would be 250 damage while 7 would be 350. Would be useless to lose health for the extra 2 if 5 does the same.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yes, they are capable of bypassing physical defenses if the chakra/Siris is lower. Keep in mind Siris S/W when attempting this, however. If the chakra value outweighs this tech, the possession will fail. However, if it doesn't, then regardless of the defenses such as Nekura or Surgebinder's foreign energy immunity, this will work.

Yes, originally it rose to 350 during the drafting stages but it was determined that was too high to allow with small drawbacks so it caps at 250. Much like the Canon technique, it does not block as much as it theoretically could based on the amount of walls present. Any other questions regarding universal Siris use/basic techniques? After this, we will explore the Medical then Class specific Demonology techniques.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Akumagaku: Shūfuku Hikari) – Demonology: Restorative Light
Range: Short – Mid (Long)
Siris: 20 – 30 (-10 per turn)
Description: Restorative Light is a technique available to all Arali but best capitalized on by Sulpae, a type of Angelic-like Arali that specializes in medical and restorative techniques. The Arali releases a pulse of light blue Siris that spreads outwards into mid-range, embracing allies in a regenerative ethereal mist-like energy. Allies, specific to Restorative Light, are those the user designates mentally as such. Those embraced by the Siris gain a burst of 40 physical Health Points instantly and then regenerate at a rate of 5 per turn for three turns thereafter, beginning in the following turn. While the user and their allies are under the effect of the regenerative effect, the user loses 10 Siris per turn. Sulpae are able to take advantage of a higher rank version of this technique, healing at a longer range and for 80 physical Health Points instantly and an additional 10 Health per turn for three turns thereafter, beginning in the following turn. Sulpae have a 10% chance to Critically Heal, increase the effect of the immediate heal and its healing over time by 100%. This effect can only be activated in Rifts or in NPC battles.
Note: Can be used three times per battle.
Note: Available to all Arali provided they own Medical Ninjutsu

This one is interesting because of its applications and its critical aspect. Analyze it and tell me the 3 main take aways from this technique.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So this is a healing technique that causes a pulse of light blue mist to spread out into mid range. The 3 main takes I get from this is the basic use, Sulpae usage, and the variant used only against npc or rifts.

Main use is mid range and will heal all allies and themselves for 40 physical health, then another 5 health for 3 turns starting next turn.

Sulpae usage is like the above use but stronger in every way. It goes up to mid range and will heal 80 physical health, while healing 10 more health for 3 more turns starting the next turn.

Then Sulpae have the critical heal aspect also. They have a 10% chance to do extra healing, which would boost the healing of the tech by 100%. So the mist would heal for 160, then 20 for 3 turns.

Questions:

Do the Sulpae passive healing perks from their thread apply to these techs?

Is the critical heal something that has to be activated as a move per turn or is it some passive effect that rolls upon usage?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The three main takeaways I want you to have from this technique are exactly correct: when used by normal Arali, it is a decent healing technique, only accessible if you have Medical Ninjutsu.

When used by Sulpae, however, these numbers rise; they have a passive extension of any medical technique with a duration longer than a turn, extending it two additional turns. For this specific technique, that becomes extended to 5 additional turns as well as up to long range. It also heals an additional 20%. 20% of 80 would be an additional 16 health. This increase should be applied to the main healing aspect, not the Healing over time aspects of healing techniques. If it heals a bulk of health at one time, it will be increased.

Lastly, as you mentioned, the Critical Healing. To answer your question, this is passively triggered via roll when encountering NPC. You enter the battle, use this technique and perform a 10% roll to see if it Critically Heals.

(Akumagaku: Tenshi no Aibu) – Demonology: Angel’s Caress
Range: Direct Contact
Siris: 2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max
Description: Angel’s Caress is a basic entry level Demonology technique cast through the user’s Siris, enhancing the body’s natural healing process. The limitations of this technique is that it cannot restore lost anatomy or purge toxins from the body, two capabilities that are limited to more advanced Demonology techniques. But it is useful in stabilizing the user or their target, capable of stopping severe bleeding or repairing bones. The technique is capable of healing a maximum of 125 Health Points, able to be done in a single usage at twice the Siris cost.
Note: Available to all Arali provided they own Medical Ninjutsu.

This one should seem familiar to you. What can you see that's different from this and Mystic Palm?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So main difference I saw when reading them is that mystical palm has a bit more of versatility to it? Like it mentions being able to heal with a single hand, or use both hands at once to heal two ppl at once.

Angel's caress doesn't mention anything like that so I'm not sure if it's limited in comparison.

But on to another difference, which might not be a difference depending on if the angel's caress is scuffed as I think. Both say chakra cost and maximum amount is 200. But in angel's caress it also says in the description that it can heal up to 125 damage. If it can heal up to 125 damage, then at double chakra cost that's 250, yet the chakra cost says it's limited to 200. ????

Other than that they're pretty much directly similar to one another.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
You are correct again, it should go up to 250, not 200. That is an error Drackos and I overlooked but will fix soon. As for the rest, right again. Both techniques are almost strikingly identical and no, there is no limitation on how you use it such as both hands or one.

(Akumagaku: Aojiroi Hoshi no Hikari) – Demonology: Pale Starlight
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Siris: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Pale Starlight is a Medical Demonology technique cast by any Arali, though with better potency when performed by a Sulpae. It is cast by weaving forming two Sigils, channeling Siris through their hands, and releasing up to four bolts of pale blue Siris. The bolts target and seek out what the user wills them to, pursuing them like small heatseeking darts that, upon impact, inflict physical damage. For each target, be it enemy or enemy technique, that a bolt of Pale Starlight strikes, the user is healed for 60 physical Health Points.
Note: Can be used five times per battle.

That is an interesting concept, especially for its custom potential. The ability to hit a target and simultaneously deal damage while healing yourself is quite useful, especially since it can happen at a range. Can you think of any ways you'd use this with other Demonology techs?

Reactions: Detective L

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So I spent time thinking, and honestly can't think of a way I'd use this with other demonology techs tbf 😂

I do have questions though. So it creates up to 4 bolts, thus the power is split when making them. It says we gain back 60 health when striking an enemy tech or enemy itself; My question is, even with the power split, would I gain the whole 60 health upon contact with a single bolt? So if they have a stone golem out and a single bolt hits the golem, while another hits my opponent directly. I'd gain back 120 health back?

Also to go further into that. This tech doesn't have to over power other techs to work does it? So like with the above example with the golem: Assuming the golem is like 80 damage, would the split damaged bolts still give me health if it strikes the golem and the golem is not damaged or weakened at all?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
So I spent time thinking, and honestly can't think of a way I'd use this with other demonology techs tbf 😂

I do have questions though. So it creates up to 4 bolts, thus the power is split when making them. It says we gain back 60 health when striking an enemy tech or enemy itself; My question is, even with the power split, would I gain the whole 60 health upon contact with a single bolt? So if they have a stone golem out and a single bolt hits the golem, while another hits my opponent directly. I'd gain back 120 health back?

Also to go further into that. This tech doesn't have to over power other techs to work does it? So like with the above example with the golem: Assuming the golem is like 80 damage, would the split damaged bolts still give me health if it strikes the golem and the golem is not damaged or weakened at all?
Spoke with Drackos to clear some things up regarding this one to make sure we were on the same path regarding this. So the first question. For reference, when it mentions targets, it doesn't mean you can target multiple people/objects at one time. The Jutsu or the Ninja/Summoning/etc is the Target and while a Jutsu may be divided into several objects, it’s still considered one “target”. That said, the various bolts will always strike or target the same one target for 60 health.

No, it doesn’t have to overpower it. This is the best part of it as you do not need to destroy a target for this to work. However, keep in mind the tech isn’t destroyed so you could potentially be injured. Because of the potential of this effect, customs will always be watched with heavy scrutiny to ensure this isn’t abused, replicated heavily and misused in customs. It’s one of those strong abilities that could potentially be dialed back and removed from the ability if abused too much. That said, it’s still a strong tech.

Now, for the Lilin techs!

Thoughts on this one:

Akumagaku: Hanbi Ubae) – Demonology: Hanbi’s Siphon
Siris: 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: A cursed technique designed to utilize their beauty to enhance their being, Lilins often employ a Demonology technique cast through their Siris to enhance their appearance in order to bewitch those who look at their eyes. Should direct view of the target be made, targets will find themselves victim to a powerful curse that slowly steals the target’s health should they stay within mid range of them. Stealing 10 health per turn, this allows Lilin’s to use their beautiful appearance to weaken targets without having to fight much.
Note: Direct view is only needed to be made once, but lasts for up to 6 turns per use. To break this curse early, one must either deal 60 damage to the user or escape to long range for more than a turn.
Note: Indirect views such as from Chakra sensory or other abilities will not trigger health loss.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Man said removed. Chill lol.

Ok so I just have questions straight up on this one. First off, this an eye contact thing or is it them viewing our beautiful form as a whole? With the notes and context, it seems just physical view within mid range period can trigger it. But also it has the one damn word of eyes in there lol.

Secondly when it comes to "stealing" the health, is it actually stealing or just them losing health? Stealing as in we have their health that was taken, adding on to our health?

Lastly, can customs be made based on the bewitching, but stealing other things outside of health? 🙂

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It's an eye contact thing, but long range and eye contact will not work since it's restricted to mid range. And yes, it's stealing. Future customs if approved will likely only be allowed to affect low levels of chakra or health, being unable to steal any of the attribute related gains or damage/speed/etc boosts from one.

Akumagaku: Katachi no Anun’naki) – Demonology: Shapes of the Annunaki
Range: N/A
Siris: 30
Description: Lilin, or the Lilu, are considered unique among their Arali brethren as they do not have a defined shape. They are classified as shapeshifters; Shapes of the Annunaki encompass this capability, allow the Lilin to shape themselves as they please. For this reason, a Lilin Arali biography can take on a wide variety and very flexible array of forms to present themselves in as well as manipulate that form for the purpose of battle. An Arali biography uses this technique to define their basic appearance; this appearance is largely limited by their imagination but must be no larger than twice the size of an average human. Note that if an Arali decides to shapeshift into an animal or another form without hands, then they will be restricted in Sigil usage. Additionally, the chosen form cannot be formless. It must be a rational and describable living, breathing, flesh and blood creature. In battle this technique can be used to grant certain bonuses to the Lilin that applies it; should they grow wings they can fly at twice their base speed, should they grow stronger, they inflict 20 additional Taijutsu and Bukijutsu damage.
Note: Usable once every three turns.

Analyze and ask whatever questions you may have related to this one. The benefits seem pretty clear as well as what potential drawbacks you could face.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Can I have a form with multiple limbs and stuff like that? Or obscure bodily transformations? Like 6 arms. Or 2 pairs of different wings (like bat wings on top and feathered wings at the bottom type crap)? Could I have multiple sets of eyes on different parts of my body? Could I do something like Madara and have an extra face on my chest or some shit? Just wanna know what kinda actual limits I'm working with. Like since Lilin are spiritual, could I go into like a ghostly silhouette form or something? But like still holding a physical body.

And the drawbacks are obvious with the once every three turns, and the rest depends on what kinda form you take on.

Oh and since this technique is used to take on the form of our bio, does our bios get the boosts automatically if their base form is up to par? Like Arjuna has wings, would I auto be flying at twice the speed? Or if I had a buff ass arali bio with extraordinary muscle tone, would it get the damage boost?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Can I have a form with multiple limbs and stuff like that? Or obscure bodily transformations? Like 6 arms. Or 2 pairs of different wings (like bat wings on top and feathered wings at the bottom type crap)? Could I have multiple sets of eyes on different parts of my body? Could I do something like Madara and have an extra face on my chest or some shit? Just wanna know what kinda actual limits I'm working with. Like since Lilin are spiritual, could I go into like a ghostly silhouette form or something? But like still holding a physical body.

And the drawbacks are obvious with the once every three turns, and the rest depends on what kinda form you take on.

Oh and since this technique is used to take on the form of our bio, does our bios get the boosts automatically if their base form is up to par? Like Arjuna has wings, would I auto be flying at twice the speed? Or if I had a buff ass arali bio with extraordinary muscle tone, would it get the damage boost?
The first 3 questions are all yes; you're capable of creating very unique anatomical changes, though they cannot step on other Arali classes toes, meaning you can't make an Utukku Arali specific changes happen on a Lilin Arali eithout possibly having to change/alter something. As for the Multiple eyes/heads, this one is tricky because of possible advantages you could have. Gaining an additional head with eyes facing different directions could give you an advantage by being able to see behind you and things like that. I'm hesitant to answer yes to that and the Masara question. No to the spiritual form though, these must all be physical changes.

Changes done for your bio, such as when submitting it, do not gain any direct numerical benefits; those are limited to when this is used in battle. So if you give your Arali wings, it can fly but will not have any speed increase or anything unless this jutsu is used in battle.

Instead of tackling Utukku skills, I will leave those to whoever takes and passes the test/mission for it. With that, we're now done unless you have more questions.