Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: 千手扉間 - Nidaime Hokage

Space/time technique could be anything. Who said it has anything to do with the user teleporting? Minato had a space/time jutsu that transported an incoming attack. For all we know thats the technique Tobirama used.

Until the manga reveals what type of technique Tobirama had its unusable. You can't just fill in the blanks with what you want it to be.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You want to teleport once per battle yet how does your charater do it?

Minato - special kunai
Madara - sharingan?

Know any just for your guy to do it or how it would work?
I am not going to create a new method, so I will use it like Minato's without any special kunais, and I don't think its the sharingan that teleport Tobi, but it do happen from the mask hole, so I can't be sure.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I am not going to create a new method, so I will use it like Minato's without any special kunais, and I don't think its the sharingan that teleport Tobi, but it do happen from the mask hole, so I can't be sure.

Thats not going to get approved man. First of all, how does Minato's Flying Thunder God work without seals? Second, why do you think Tobirama would be able to use Flying Thunder God? You can't just add the technique because it was mentioned that Tobirama was skilled with space/time jutsus.

We're trying to help you here. Just listen. >.<

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Space/time technique could be anything. Who said it has anything to do with the user teleporting? Minato had a space/time jutsu that transported an incoming attack. For all we know thats the technique Tobirama used.

Until the manga reveals what type of technique Tobirama had its unusable. You can't just fill in the blanks with what you want it to be.
well, time/space is the same think, a portal that teleport something into another place, the portal's size and the far distance it can move is as strong as the user, I said that the 2nd hokage's time/space is the weakest among all until it was proven otherwise, and I thought so until I saw other powers being filled with opness, I filled mine with the lowest standers.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Thats not going to get approved man. First of all, how does Minato's Flying Thunder God work without seals? Second, why do you think Tobirama would be able to use Flying Thunder God? You can't just add the technique because it was mentioned that Tobirama was skilled with space/time jutsus.

We're trying to help you here. Just listen. >.<
I do listen but you don't read O_O

I would never add the flying thunder god and never did, his sword is called the sword of the thunder god, but it has nothing to do with Minato's technique, you can search it in the wiki.

Thank you for helping but please read it well.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Space/Time isn't a single technique, its a group of techniques. Like the elements, ninjutsu, taijutsu, fuuinjutsu etc. Minato's space/time techniques are different than the ones used by Madara, as is Kakashi's.

Until we're shown what Tobirama was able to do you can't add it to a bio. Its just not going to get approved in any way.

This is my last post here, I'm trying to help you, but if you're going to be thick headed I'll let you find out for yourself.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Space/Time isn't a single technique, its a group of techniques. Like the elements, ninjutsu, taijutsu, fuuinjutsu etc. Minato's space/time techniques are different than the ones used by Madara, as is Kakashi's.

Until we're shown what Tobirama was able to do you can't add it to a bio. Its just not going to get approved in any way.

This is my last post here, I'm trying to help you, but if you're going to be thick headed I'll let you find out for yourself.
Exactly, we dont know what kind of jutsu he used, so you cant just add already existing ones.

Anyway leave this to emp

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I am naturally thick headed, but I am trying not to be, Mine is like weak minato's, If it doesn't get approved then I would be completely unfair, because its nothing like Madara's or Minato because its weaker until proven otherwise.

Thank you, but It worth trying out, and its not like the swift element which was shown only one time, and extremely oped, its more like gai's gates power and lee's, the same power, but not at the same level.

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I am naturally thick headed, but I am trying not to be, Mine is like weak minato's, If it doesn't get approved then I would be completely unfair, because its nothing like Madara's or Minato because its weaker until proven otherwise.

Thank you, but It worth trying out, and its not like the swift element which was shown only one time, and extremely oped, its more like gai's gates power and lee's, the same power, but not at the same level.
but u get a test for minato and madara u cant just get them normally.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Errm..... Could anybody translate his post to me ??? O__O I don't really understand it. And im not sarcasting, I really don't xd
no one care, and its so stupid to say that you didn't understand a simple sentence such as that, that is so you.

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Look. Most probably Tobirama's space/time jutsus are similar/same as Minato's as I believe that Minato learned and then maybe even perfected Tobirama's jutsus. Although it is probably truth there is no solid evidence that Tobirama had something like that.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Look. Most probably Tobirama's space/time jutsus are similar/same as Minato's as I believe that Minato learned and then maybe even perfected Tobirama's jutsus. Although it is probably truth there is no solid evidence that Tobirama had something like that.
I thought exactly like you did, and thats why I added that its the weakest, to avoid arguements, but I guess, its unavoidable after all >.>

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ok Theos; buddy level with me on this one, I'll go one by one in case it's too hard for you, here goes:
  1. Minato's space time ninjutsu works based on special seal that he has created, which allows him to summon himself to any where an instance of this seal exist, as long as the seal remains unchanged and intact (explained and depicted in the manga).
  2. Madara on the other hand travels through another dimension, to get to where ever he wants to get, so when he avoids attacks and travels and such he goes through this dimension and return to the place he desires (explained and depicted in the manga)
  3. The problem with Senju Thobirama is that he is a cannon character, which means that he's written by Kishi in to the manga, and as such unless the manga specifies how Thobirama's space time ninjutsu works, you can't just make some thing up cause you feel like using in your RP bio, if I'm not mistaken the forum rules dictates this.
Now the easy part for the time being (until Kishi decieds to explain) how Nidaime's jutsu worked you can't use it in your bio, just change these highlighted stuff and as far as I can understand you shouldn't have any problems.

Last edited:

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Theos, you asked me to read this thread why exactly? to tell you the obvious?

We don't know nearly enough about the 2nd hokage to conclude anything about him. Kakashi said he was an awesome fighter, yes; well what else would he say about his dead sempai? lol

Clean the bio of all OP stuff, and especially everything that wasn't shown in the manga, until then Declined

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-_- I doesn't matter he is saying if it isn't actually been shown in the manga as in Tobirama shown using it you can't use it.