Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information

You must be registered for see images

Name: Tobirama Senju
Nickname: The Second Hokage "Nidaime Hokage"
Clan: Senju

Looks: White spikey haired, wears a blue armor, white skin and have brown eyes, pretty tall, a strong body, have a pure white fur around his neck from his back and 3 weird scares around his face.

Personality: A true man, Wise, intelligent,strong-spirited, and passionate.

Village Info.

Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Sunagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty:

Swordsman:
he had a legendary sword called The Sword of the Thunder God,the sword can easily cut through both Chidori and Rasengan without harm, however if a break was created in it by chidori then a rasengen hits that point it could be destroyed, Its a very strong weapon, and used to create water/lightening combos.

Time/Space: He is able to use the time/space technique to teleport into other locations, but he can not go further than 10 km, and he is not used to this technique like Minato how reclaimed himself that Tobirama is very skilled at it.

Water Nature: He is the greatest water Nature user existed, He can even use water jutsus without water sources and also with less handseals, like the Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique which requires 44 handseals, he can use it with one handseal.

Kinjutsus: He can use very rare Kinjutsus such as Impure World Resurrection, which can only be used by him, Orochimaru and Kabuto.

Sensor Ninja: He, like his brother, is able to locate enemies by just touching the ground and know their numbers.

Elements:

Basic Elements: Mastered
Rain Element: Passed the test only
Kinjutsu and Fuuinjutsus: Not trained
Ninjutsu: Mastered
Taijutsu and Kaito's taijutsus: Mastered
Genjutsus: up to B rank

Your ninjutsu:

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

(Suiton: Daibakufu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Description: After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Gaint Wave Crash
Type: Offensive , Deffence
Range: Long
Damage points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
Note: requires a water source

(Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei) - Forbidden Technique: Resurrection Of The Impure World
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per extra summon)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu summons a dead ninja to the field.The user must make a human sacrifice before hand to summon the dead and the dead can not be killed by normal means.They must have there souls taken out of them.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Raiton: Kirin) Lightning Release: Kirin
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

Background Info.

History:

Tobirama is a shinobi born in the Senju Clan, unlike most of them, he can not use Wood jutsu, however, he was a great water jutsus from a very young age, he fought multiple times in the wars against other clans, then, one day, he found a very rare scrolled called The Time/Space Technique, he studies it in secret and learned a way to greatly increase his speed to a far level, and at that time, he made a new sword that the clans feared, it was called the sword of the thunder god, using that sword, he was able to win battles with great shinobis with his time/space power.

And one day, the war stopped as the Uchiha and Senju clans made a deal to create a village of peace, together, and his brother leaded it, then the time came, and his brother dead leaving the village's leadership to him.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music: Fireflies - Owl City

Battles

Won: Don't count
Lost: Don't count

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: 千手扉間 - Nidaime Hokage

-Replacing My Kaisaku bio in my sig-

I also want to highlight this link for everyone:

so that you would know that this bio is completely right.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Time/Space: He is able to use the time/space technique to teleport into other locations, but he can not go further than 10 km
I know minato said he was skilled but where was it ever shown that he could teleport at all?

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I know minato said he was skilled but where was it ever shown that he could teleport at all?
well, Naruto's series started from after he died, its impossible to show that except in the games, which I hated to by using his character with, so I am clueless.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sorry, but until the extent of his abilities are shown ( or if they're not then you're not getting this either ) you can't use Space/Time, and you need to be taught Kinjutsu, plus you're not a sensor, how exactly his abilities work is not shown at all. For now, you can just tell how many enemies are there. -.-

Remove those. No arguing, please.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Touching the ground and realising the number is something purely "scientifical". He just feels the vibrations and whatnot in the ground and realizes how many they are, but it's not a chakra sensing ability as more than like 7 or 8 like him were shown to have that ability.

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Touching the ground and realising the number is something purely "scientifical". He just feels the vibrations and whatnot in the ground and realizes how many they are, but it's not a chakra sensing ability as more than like 7 or 8 like him were shown to have that ability.
It is not something that everyone can do. For your information, they were already surrounded by enemies so there were no vibrations at all. It is something that only 2nd and Minato could do so far.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It is not something that everyone can do. For your information, they were already surrounded by enemies so there were no vibrations at all. It is something that only 2nd and Minato could do so far.
Shino has also been able to do it, and I saw a few more too.

It is something basic, and really I've heard of it being used in real life too.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Shino has also been able to do it, and I saw a few more too.

It is something basic, and really I've heard of it being used in real life too.
Could be, but its restrivt to the first/second/Minato/Shino"even thought I don't believe he really do it, and it might have been by using bugs not sensing"

yeah and the first.

Sorry, but until the extent of his abilities are shown ( or if they're not then you're not getting this either ) you can't use Space/Time, and you need to be taught Kinjutsu, plus you're not a sensor, how exactly his abilities work is not shown at all. For now, you can just tell how many enemies are there. -.-

Remove those. No arguing, please.
Sorry, but on that point, I can't stop myself of arguing, how can you decline a fact like this, you don't need to see it to use, seriously, there is tons of powers in the rp that was only told about and now used, like the magma release of the four tails, and the stream release of the five tails, not to mention the great taijutsu mastery of the seven tails, we were just told about it via databooks"not sure about that" but it was never shown.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Could be, but its restrivt to the first/second/Minato/Shino"even thought I don't believe he really do it, and it might have been by using bugs not sensing"

yeah and the first.

Sorry, but on that point, I can't stop myself of arguing, how can you decline a fact like this, you don't need to see it to use, seriously, there is tons of powers in the rp that was only told about and now used, like the magma release of the four tails, and the stream release of the five tails, not to mention the great taijutsu mastery of the seven tails, we were just told about it via databooks"not sure about that" but it was never shown.
You bio was a master of space time jutsu and such it said right?

Name one jutsu he could use? Seriously?
Steam you make the customs for, same for magma, but still thats logical.

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Basic Information

Name: Tobirama Senju
Nickname: The Second Hokage "Nidaime Hokage"
Clan: Senju

Looks: White spikey haired, wears a blue armor, white skin and have brown eyes, pretty tall, a strong body, have a pure white fur around his neck from his back and 3 weird scares around his face.

Personality: A true man, Wise, intelligent,strong-spirited, and passionate.

Village Info.

Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Sunagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty:

Swordsman:
he had a legendary sword called The Sword of the Thunder God,the sword can easily cut through both Chidori and Rasengan without harm, however if a break was created in it by chidori then a rasengen hits that point it could be destroyed, Its a very strong weapon, and used to create water/lightening combos.

Time/Space: He is able to use the time/space technique to teleport into other locations, but he can not go further than 10 km, and he is not used to this technique like Minato how reclaimed himself that Tobirama is very skilled at it.

Water Nature: He is the greatest water Nature user existed, He can even use water jutsus without water sources and also with less handseals, like the Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique which requires 44 handseals, he can use it with one handseal.

Kinjutsus: He can use very rare Kinjutsus such as Impure World Resurrection, which can only be used by him, Orochimaru and Kabuto.

Sensor Ninja: He, like his brother, is able to locate enemies by just touching the ground and know their numbers.

Elements:

Basic Elements: Mastered
Rain Element: Passed the test only
Kinjutsu and Fuuinjutsus: Not trained
Ninjutsu: Mastered
Taijutsu and Kaito's taijutsus: Mastered
Genjutsus: up to B rank

Your ninjutsu:

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

(Suiton: Daibakufu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Description: After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Gaint Wave Crash
Type: Offensive , Deffence
Damage points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
Note: requires a water source

(Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei) - Forbidden Technique: Resurrection Of The Impure World
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per extra summon)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu summons a dead ninja to the field.The user must make a human sacrifice before hand to summon the dead and the dead can not be killed by normal means.They must have there souls taken out of them.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Raiton: Kirin) Lightning Release: Kirin
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

Background Info.

History:

Tobirama is a shinobi born in the Senju Clan, unlike most of them, he can not use Wood jutsu, however, he was a great water jutsus from a very young age, he fought multiple times in the wars against other clans, then, one day, he found a very rare scrolled called The Time/Space Technique, he studies it in secret and learned a way to greatly increase his speed to a far level, and at that time, he made a new sword that the clans feared, it was called the sword of the thunder god, using that sword, he was able to win battles with great shinobis with his time/space power.

And one day, the war stopped as the Uchiha and Senju clans made a deal to create a village of peace, together, and his brother leaded it, then the time came, and his brother dead leaving the village's leadership to him.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music: Fireflies - Owl City

Battles

Won: Don't count
Lost: Don't count

There's an error on your history, where you say most Senju clan members can use Makuton ninjutsu (highlighted in red), the only known clan member who had that KG is Senju Hashirama, might want to change that!!!!

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

There's an error on your history, where you say most Senju clan members can use Makuton ninjutsu (highlighted in red), the only known clan member who had that KG is Senju Hashirama, might want to change that!!!!
Well, I meant in this forums, there was many Senjus that can use wood.

You bio was a master of space time jutsu and such it said right?

Name one jutsu he could use? Seriously?
Steam you make the customs for, same for magma, but still thats logical.
no, it has the time/space but its not use to it like Minato, meaning if minato can teleport 5 times, he can do it 3 times "its an example" I trashed what minato said about how skilled he is and made him lower than that, because its unfair to have a power that other take tests to handle it.

and whats your point with asking me about his jutsus o_O also Magma already have a jutsu list, its not like the steamm and its as logical as this time/space power if not more since it was never shown or told about in the manga/anime/game.

I told emp and I will say it here too, to make this fair, I am ready to limit it to once per battle.

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm sorry but I don't think you can do that, Nidaime Hokege is a Canon bio, so's the Senju clan, you can't just create history based on NB, if it's canon it's canon xd

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,526💴
Trait Points
18⚔️

Dude if you want the bio to get approved just take out the space/time part and watever elese so you can get approved. Its no use in arguing over something so stupid. (No I am not calling you stupid)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no, it has the time/space but its not use to it like Minato, meaning if minato can teleport 5 times, he can do it 3 times "its an example" I trashed what minato said about how skilled he is and made him lower than that, because its unfair to have a power that other take tests to handle it.

and whats your point with asking me about his jutsus o_O also Magma already have a jutsu list, its not like the steamm and its as logical as this time/space power if not more since it was never shown or told about in the manga/anime/game.

I told emp and I will say it here too, to make this fair, I am ready to limit it to once per battle.
You want to teleport once per battle yet how does your charater do it?

Minato - special kunai
Madara - sharingan?

Know any just for your guy to do it or how it would work?