Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, the first time he got caught in Genjutsu, but now he knows how to repel it.
No, he doesn't know how to repel it now.
The second time he got partially sealed by Totsuka because he thought it was a normal sword. Now it's not happening thanks to knowledge.
No. Knowledge doesn't automatically safe his ass, he's not immune to it.

Parasite and Shadow Clones render Tsukuyomi useless, since a failed shot means a massive chakra drain for Itachi.
No, Tsukuyomi means a lot of Chakra costs if it actually had success. If Tsukuyomi has no success, it won't cost Chakra. Clones are no counter, they work as a feint once, but are never a counter to get rid of powerful techniques. Counter means, you are able to avoid the technique in a direct confrontation. That's not the case for Orochimaru. Bunshin feints and avoiding eye contact is a cheap argumentation. Itachi could counter anything Orochimaru tries with Bunshin as well.

Upkeeping Susano'o is useless since Zetsu Orochimaru can outlast Itachi like thousand times. Itachi has no counter to multiple Mayfly+Kusanagi snipes from beneath the ground, since Mayfly is confirmed to be undetectable by any sensory mechanisms.
Susanoo isn't even needed for Orochimaru. If he pulls out Susanoo, it comes to an end anyway, as Orochimaru can't dodge Susanoo's attacks in the long run. Means, Totsuka blitzes him.

Also, Itachi has no way to counter Oro's swarm attacks. 3 Ribbon/Cursed Seal Snakes + Twin Snakes, Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes and more followed by sneak attacks with clones or using his transportation methods are more than enough to overwhelm Itachi.
I'm familiar with Orochimaru's techniques. Your thoughts of this battle are too complicated. Orochimaru already admitted inferiority to Itachi 10 years after their encounter. Means, that Orochimaru's tricks won't work against someone who's battle skills are far beyond himself. Itachi will always be one step ahead.

Rιver said:
So you argument is; ''He made himself immune, but wait, I have nothing to prove that''. Clearly, Orochimaru is still the old fart who got schooled by Itachi - twice.
This. Things will never change. Orochimaru will only dream about having Uchiha powers.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, you realize this hypothetical Itachi doesn't exist in part two? The only thing close to a healthy Itachi, is the one that snuck into Konoha way back when.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, he doesn't know how to repel it now.
Of course he does. Rer-read Sasuke vs Orochimaru.

No. Knowledge doesn't automatically safe his ass, he's not immune to it.
Ofc it doesn't make him immune, but this time he's not letting himself get hit.

No, Tsukuyomi means a lot of Chakra costs if it actually had success. If Tsukuyomi has no success, it won't cost Chakra. Clones are no counter, they work as a feint once, but are never a counter to get rid of powerful techniques. Counter means, you are able to avoid the technique in a direct confrontation. That's not the case for Orochimaru. Bunshin feints and avoiding eye contact is a cheap argumentation. Itachi could counter anything Orochimaru tries with Bunshin as well.
Of course it drains chakra. If u build up your chakra and then use it on a clone - u waste it.

Susanoo isn't even needed for Orochimaru. If he pulls out Susanoo, it comes to an end anyway, as Orochimaru can't dodge Susanoo's attacks in the long run. Means, Totsuka blitzes him.
Itachi uses Susano'o and Orochimaru stalls him with Mayfly. In the game of outlasting the opponent Itachi stands no chance.

I'm familiar with Orochimaru's techniques. Your thoughts of this battle are too complicated. Orochimaru already admitted inferiority to Itachi 10 years after their encounter. Means, that Orochimaru's tricks won't work against someone who's battle skills are far beyond himself. Itachi will always be one step ahead.
Funny, since unrestricted Orochimaru neg diffs Itachi with Edo Tensei. And funny, since Oro's battle experience is probably times greater than Itachi's. My thoughts aren't too complicated. It's just that Kishimoto gave Orochimaru tons of overpowered techniques but no panel time to actually shine in a battle. This is not manga where Orochimaru was destined to lose to Uchiha, it's Versus Colosseum and current Orochimaru is WAY superior to Itachi. You still haven't posted any counter to Oro's swarm tactics, Mayfly+Kusanagi snipes and the rest.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I reread Sasuke vs Orochimaru. Orochimaru failed again.

And your thoughts are too complicated. Orochimaru had decades-long experience, yet got neg diffed by a child, 10 years later still admitting his inferiority.

I can't be bothered with countering all your points now, it would be a waste of time.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I reread Sasuke vs Orochimaru. Orochimaru failed again.

And your thoughts are too complicated. Orochimaru had decades-long experience, yet got neg diffed by a child, 10 years later still admitting his inferiority.

I can't be bothered with countering all your points now, it would be a waste of time.
How did he fail? The stakes were used in the same illusion, and he walked out. I don't understand how he failed. Not to mention his sickness, which even Sasuke admits was holding him back severely. Wasn't it shown the weaker your health state is, the more pitiful your techniques become? So, I believe if you don't want to count that as countering Sasuke's illusion, it's safe to say he would.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part 1 Orochimaru solos, let alone Zetsu Orochimaru. However, if IC Orochimaru would lose, he's his own worse enemy.

Last edited: