Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Debate

ForbiddenTechnique (Itachi) vs TAC (Orochimaru)

Intel: Manga

Distance: Forty Meters

Conditions: Itachi is healthy without any eye deterioration. Orochimaru is in possession of a Zetsu Body and the Kusanagi Blade. Shisui's crow is not present. Manda is dead.

Both are in character. I will be posting first.

Intent: To kill.

We would like three judges as well, if possible.

Last edited:

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Orochimaru is in possession of something very valuable against Itachi - full intel. Itachi gets destroyed.
So back then, Orochimaru had no knowledge on the Sharingan, which he wanted to possess for its power?

You must be registered for see images

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So back then, Orochimaru had no knowledge on the Sharingan, which he wanted to possess for its power?

You must be registered for see images
He had no intel on Susano'o, Totsuka, exact extent of Sharingan powers and everything Itachi managed to keep hidden. Now he knows about everything.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had no intel on Susano'o, Totsuka, exact extent of Sharingan powers and everything Itachi managed to keep hidden. Now he knows about everything.
He has knowledge, but still can't do anything about it. I have knowledge on fire, but still can't walk through it.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has knowledge, but still can't do anything about it. I have knowledge on fire, but still can't walk through it.
Hmm, the first time he got caught in Genjutsu, but now he knows how to repel it.
The second time he got partially sealed by Totsuka because he thought it was a normal sword. Now it's not happening thanks to knowledge.

Parasite and Shadow Clones render Tsukuyomi useless, since a failed shot means a massive chakra drain for Itachi. Upkeeping Susano'o is useless since Zetsu Orochimaru can outlast Itachi like thousand times. Itachi has no counter to multiple Mayfly+Kusanagi snipes from beneath the ground, since Mayfly is confirmed to be undetectable by any sensory mechanisms.

Also, Itachi has no way to counter Oro's swarm attacks. 3 Ribbon/Cursed Seal Snakes + Twin Snakes, Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes and more followed by sneak attacks with clones or using his transportation methods are more than enough to overwhelm Itachi.

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru knew everything, but knew nothing, eh? Even Gai knew abut Sharingan prowess, same with Chiyo. Genius - that's what they call him.

Hmm, the first time he got caught in Genjutsu, but now he knows how to repel it.
The second time he got partially sealed by Totsuka because he thought it was a normal sword. Now it's not happening thanks to knowledge.

Parasite and Shadow Clones render Tsukuyomi useless, since a failed shot means a massive chakra drain for Itachi. Upkeeping Susano'o is useless since Zetsu Orochimaru can outlast Itachi like thousand times. Itachi has no counter to multiple Mayfly+Kusanagi snipes from beneath the ground, since Mayfly is confirmed to be undetectable by any sensory mechanisms.

Also, Itachi has no way to counter Oro's swarm attacks. 3 Ribbon/Cursed Seal Snakes + Twin Snakes, Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes and more followed by sneak attacks with clones or using his transportation methods are more than enough to overwhelm Itachi.
Hoo, so Orochimaru can actually do these things, I bet.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orochimaru knew everything, but knew nothing, eh? Even Gai knew abut Sharingan prowess, same with Chiyo. Genius - that's what they call him.
The first time he got caught in Genjutsu by Itachi, he was surprised Sharingan Genjutsu was so powerful. He was sure he would be unaffected by it, yet he was wrong. Now years have passed in NV time and Orochimaru developed some sort of immunity to Sharingan Genjutsu shown during his fight with Sasuke.

Hoo, so Orochimaru can actually do these things, I bet.
You're acting as if Itachi was tiers above everyone and no one could even touch him. Sadly, current Orochimaru is above Itachi in everything but Genjutsu. Too bad you cannot deal with it.

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first time he got caught in Genjutsu by Itachi, he was surprised Sharingan Genjutsu was so powerful. He was sure he would be unaffected by it, yet he was wrong. Now years have passed in NV time and Orochimaru developed some sort of immunity to Sharingan Genjutsu shown during his fight with Sasuke.

You're acting as if Itachi was tiers above everyone and no one could even touch him. Sadly, current Orochimaru is above Itachi in everything but Genjutsu. Too bad you cannot deal with it.
So you argument is; ''He made himself immune, but wait, I have nothing to prove that''. Clearly, Orochimaru is still the same old fart who got schooled by Itachi - twice.

No, I know Itachi is levels above Orochimaru. Difference m8, spot the difference.