Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Ah yes, I was making a new stitch, sneezed and found myself here, my cape is full of them you see and in different realms I use different stitches to access my collections, that one led me to that room with the curious door to the realms, it seems easier than my method, I was going to remove the stitch and try again when I heard people coming and my wunderlust took hold for a moment. I never meant to intrude, so how may i make my unintentional arrival up to you?"
I see. *she says but is actually a little confused by this apparent new mode of transportation* I shall have Akira write some new barriers to ensure it doesnt happen again. *she stops walking. looking out towards the dragon forest* This is not a place people should stumble upon nor know about, Mr Starret.

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"the ones in my cape should only lead to my collections, and each stitch leads to a specific item in a specific realms collection, I was just making one for my marvelous new staff, its similar to my cane normally but with a press of a button, it extends into a staff, useful for carrying many bags at once and tapping on high windows, or dusting high things if I put that on the end, I dont suppose you know the way to an inn called the tower log do you? I can make way back to my collection from there and undo the stitch, you should hear a slight cutting sound then a small pop as I undo it. But still, let me make a sudden appearance up to you, how may I do so?"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"the ones in my cape should only lead to my collections, and each stitch leads to a specific item in a specific realms collection, I was just making one for my marvelous new staff, its similar to my cane normally but with a press of a button, it extends into a staff, useful for carrying many bags at once and tapping on high windows, or dusting high things if I put that on the end, I dont suppose you know the way to an inn called the tower log do you? I can make way back to my collection from there and undo the stitch, you should hear a slight cutting sound then a small pop as I undo it. But still, let me make a sudden appearance up to you, how may I do so?"
By perhaps not mentioning any specifics when you write your...book. This place is an inbetween world and a haven. it has be scarred enough by visitors. *her face flashes to a skull for a brief moment before returning to her human like form* this shall likely be a silly question on my part but. can you be trusted?

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"ok, no mention shall be made of this place, is there a special way to apologise to this place? I can give you a copy of these books as well. I should hope I can be trusted, several of my collections contains dangerous items and various royals and leaders come by to check on them, sometimes they even ask me to teach their kids or select officials"
*he takes the letter out and sees the way its tied*
"in fact this is from one of my curators, lets see"
*he looks at the letters content*
"the underwater king wants me to look over an object he believes to be dangerous, he only does this for truly dangerous ones, looks like I need the stable by the kings hook bar instead, is it far from here? in fact, if you want to know if I can be trusted, why don't you join me on this little adventure?"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"ok, no mention shall be made of this place, is there a special way to apologise to this place? I can give you a copy of these books as well. I should hope I can be trusted, several of my collections contains dangerous items and various royals and leaders come by to check on them, sometimes they even ask me to teach their kids or select officials"
*he takes the letter out and sees the way its tied*
"in fact this is from one of my curators, lets see"
*he looks at the letters content*
"the underwater king wants me to look over an object he believes to be dangerous, he only does this for truly dangerous ones, looks like I need the stable by the kings hook bar instead, is it far from here? in fact, if you want to know if I can be trusted, why don't you join me on this little adventure?"
It's not like it's your fault you ended up here....we just have to fix the issue.
So you're a checker of sorts....and must have plenty of time on your hands....
*they near the well of souls and there is light splashing heard from within*
Everything is far from here. *she says dismissively as she peers into the lake a few moments* but at the same time, very close.

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"intriguing, but collector is more accurate than checker"
*he pulls out a pen and paper and writes out a quick note then puts it into one pocket, then writes a reply and puts it into a different pocket*
"just told my curators to put a time lock on the unintended one and the other one is going to get things ready for us to come along and is preparing some refreshments for us"

Last edited:
Reactions: AMystery

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"intriguing, but collector is more accurate than checker"
*he pulls out a pen and paper and writes out a quick note then puts it into one pocket, then writes a reply and puts it into a different pocket*
"just told my curators to put a time lock on the unintended one and the other one is going to get things ready for us to come along and is preparing some refreshments for us"
hmmm *she muses over his definite use of collector*
us? I won't be going anywhere. If it's underwater you wish, Meera can attend with you. Sure she'd be thrilled at the idea of exploring a bit. *She stops conversation for a moment as if she just explained everything* you appear well connected. *she continues to peer into the pool beside them*

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"very well, all I have left to ask of you is how do I get to the kings hook bar from here and who is Meera? I would like to meet her before taking her on this little trip, as for me being well connected, I simply collected things, learnt about them, some people asked for help which i gave, and my connections spread from there, I had no desire for them, never sought them, but they came, I told them about the items and soon, my first collection grew and I had to get someone to look after it, people do try and steal from them, but none of the items ever got sold, abandoned or hidden in time before I retrieved them, all thanks to a little trick I learned and various fighting techniques, and during my travels, I met royalty, slaves, magicians, sorcerers, there is a small difference between them you know, one requires objects for spells, the other doesn't, learned cultures, languages, wrote books out about them, like a journal of each adventure and translation guides, apparently, I have become a rather eccentric member of several dozen courts and pop in either by happenstance or request. I use my room for normally a few nights at their palaces, top up supplies, help them out then continue on in my adventures, some even think I'm some kind of god who wanders around, it quite remarkable, but they don't believe me when I say I'm a humble, though admittedly eccentric, collector"

Reactions: Just_Red

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"very well, all I have left to ask of you is how do I get to the kings hook bar from here and who is Meera? I would like to meet her before taking her on this little trip, as for me being well connected, I simply collected things, learnt about them, some people asked for help which i gave, and my connections spread from there, I had no desire for them, never sought them, but they came, I told them about the items and soon, my first collection grew and I had to get someone to look after it, people do try and steal from them, but none of the items ever got sold, abandoned or hidden in time before I retrieved them, all thanks to a little trick I learned and various fighting techniques, and during my travels, I met royalty, slaves, magicians, sorcerers, there is a small difference between them you know, one requires objects for spells, the other doesn't, learned cultures, languages, wrote books out about them, like a journal of each adventure and translation guides, apparently, I have become a rather eccentric member of several dozen courts and pop in either by happenstance or request. I use my room for normally a few nights at their palaces, top up supplies, help them out then continue on in my adventures, some even think I'm some kind of god who wanders around, it quite remarkable, but they don't believe me when I say I'm a humble, though admittedly eccentric, collector"
I see. *turning to look at him with a slight smile* quite the adventurer. There are a few ways to get there, many depend on if you wish to get wet or not and Meera *she stands up from the pool and stands back and a large splash of wash flies out of the pool before quickly being sucked back in, leaving the grey skinned female before them. Her sharp and many rows of teeth separating in a gasp as her gills rest, her mouth moving to a grin as her dark eyes watch the new figure. Pushing her mid-length black hair off her face, her lower half still below the water* is here. *a moment passing as the water settles before she speaks*
*Amy continues* the keeper of my well of souls. Sure I can spare her a short while for her to explore with you, she needs to get out and stretch her fins once in a while after all. *she smiles again. nods to them both, before flickering between and to her skeletal form and disappearing*
So. *Meera speaks as if nothing has just happened* what's this about an adventure? *she rests her head in her hand on the ground, her dark eyes watching him*

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I was an accidental adventurer, but curiosity got the better of me and made my wanders quite fun, but I havent come across a pool like that before, not a drop of water escaped, and Meera that was quite the entrance" starret turns to look for the other lady but cant find her and has a little look around "everyone here is intriguing, vanishing, talking to dragons, being raised in the woods, I would love to learn more but I swore not to, anyway miss meera, allow me to sum up briefly, I was making a stitch to go in my cape, sneezed and made it here by accident, appeared inside, then got teleported outside, met some dragons and mr tatsuo was it? then the lady who can make her skeleton visible at will and I had a little chat, got some letters from my curators and need to see the underwater king about an item, he isn't sure if its dangerous or magical and what it might do, also theres a gala on around a weeks time should we fancy staying to relax and dance" he pulls out from his cape a model of an imagined half human half fish creature "this is what some people imagine a mermaid to look like, its quite detailed and lovely to look at, but pales in comparison to you, also, before we go on this adventure, do you know how to get to the kings hook bar? I need to go there so I can sort a few things out then I can meet you by my underwater location, I will look slightly different, but will have my cape on"

Reactions: AMystery

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I was an accidental adventurer, but curiosity got the better of me and made my wanders quite fun, but I havent come across a pool like that before, not a drop of water escaped, and Meera that was quite the entrance" starret turns to look for the other lady but cant find her and has a little look around "everyone here is intriguing, vanishing, talking to dragons, being raised in the woods, I would love to learn more but I swore not to, anyway miss meera, allow me to sum up briefly, I was making a stitch to go in my cape, sneezed and made it here by accident, appeared inside, then got teleported outside, met some dragons and mr tatsuo was it? then the lady who can make her skeleton visible at will and I had a little chat, got some letters from my curators and need to see the underwater king about an item, he isn't sure if its dangerous or magical and what it might do, also theres a gala on around a weeks time should we fancy staying to relax and dance" he pulls out from his cape a model of an imagined half human half fish creature "this is what some people imagine a mermaid to look like, its quite detailed and lovely to look at, but pales in comparison to you, also, before we go on this adventure, do you know how to get to the kings hook bar? I need to go there so I can sort a few things out then I can meet you by my underwater location, I will look slightly different, but will have my cape on"
Thank you. It's not that you can't learn more, we love teaching new beings and having company. She just prefers to keep us out of books or stories so as not to be miscontrued before beings reach us and..she's not the kind of being you would want on your bad side. She's the kind you always want to see as an old friend when she appears. *she smiles a moment to let the information sink in and prepare for new questions* Tatsuo yes. She is known by many names but here we call her Lady Amy or Lady Stery, that was her name before so it makes communication a little easier. You have a keeper? *she ponders a moment on the visit and gala. Her long grey sickle like tail swish a little too and fro out of the water, making light splashes as it moves, the water always returning back to the still pool* You say underwater king...which one? there are many, of course I know them and can find their whereabouts but there is quite a difference between them. *she inspects the model a little* some of them are a little like that, you wish to meet at the kings hook bar?

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I became a keeper and met many beings through my travels, this underwater king has a scary reputation, but he is actually fair in judgements and rulings, and he is called Mitaron, nice guy once he is out the public view but still fearsome with his weapon, tried teaching him magic at his request, but he could only do a return spell, so now his weapon flies back to him, it really added to his reputation as well apparently" starret picked up the model and slipped it back into his cape "one of my travel stitches to my curation there is in the kings hook bar, once there, my form changes after 3 minutes, its a time delay spell I set on the realm stitches, handy thing, and saves my tailoring costs, but as I have come to understand, I am in a realm between realms, last one I was in was the human one, once I return there, and get my headings, I can meet you at by the central statue in the royal city of Grethen, that sound good for you? And how long will it take for you to travel there, or for me to get to the kings hook bar from here?"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A mocha skinned woman, exotic looking clothes, jewelry and the like has stumbled into the domain of death, piercings dotted over her face miniscule and subtle. She was quite a character, a storyteller. A smile on her face and a dark secret. She looked for death.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A mocha skinned woman, exotic looking clothes, jewelry and the like has stumbled into the domain of death, piercings dotted over her face miniscule and subtle. She was quite a character, a storyteller. A smile on her face and a dark secret. She looked for death.
Looking for Death is a brave notion. *thr ominous feminine voice resounds in her head* I really should get that gateway fixed. we are getting a lot of visitiors ahead of their time.

"I became a keeper and met many beings through my travels, this underwater king has a scary reputation, but he is actually fair in judgements and rulings, and he is called Mitaron, nice guy once he is out the public view but still fearsome with his weapon, tried teaching him magic at his request, but he could only do a return spell, so now his weapon flies back to him, it really added to his reputation as well apparently" starret picked up the model and slipped it back into his cape "one of my travel stitches to my curation there is in the kings hook bar, once there, my form changes after 3 minutes, its a time delay spell I set on the realm stitches, handy thing, and saves my tailoring costs, but as I have come to understand, I am in a realm between realms, last one I was in was the human one, once I return there, and get my headings, I can meet you at by the central statue in the royal city of Grethen, that sound good for you? And how long will it take for you to travel there, or for me to get to the kings hook bar from here?"
As you said. We are in a realm between realms. I'll find you. *she smiles and disappears between the surface with a ripple*

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking for Death is a brave notion. *thr ominous feminine voice resounds in her head* I really should get that gateway fixed. we are getting a lot of visitiors ahead of their time.

As you said. We are in a realm between realms. I'll find you. *she smiles and disappears between the surface with a ripple*
The woman looks around , the voice in her head playing as her eyes wander - a smile still formed across her lips. She was slightly amused by the comment and folds her arms.

"I came on purpose, of course - I think we should talk. Whoever you are?"

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Starret stands up and looks around, seeing forest one way and the house another, he decides to go to the house and tries the front door, it opens and he is back in the human realm just behind the kings hook bar
"wow, that was lucky" he said to himself "and right outside the kings hook bar as well, that door is fascinating" he went around to the side and found the area he had put his stitch in, it was so well hidden only he knew where it was, but he did have some protection on it, a quick movement and the spell was paused untill he went through. On the other side he was met by a scrawney looking human with green hair, yellow eyes and a third arm sticking out of his back, he was carrying some boxes around and waved at starret with his third arm.
"Hi master starret, was wondering where you got to, was just about to finish this box ring around the failed one, got the usual spells on it of course but this is more of a reminder where it is"
"Slatow, good man, hows the preperation for going to the other realm?" starret asked as they walked to the failed stitch
"all done on my end, got your travelling outfit ready and a bite to eat before you head off on your next adventure, nothing fancy, just an oven roatsed flat bread with cheese, some thin slices of meat and a dash of spice, should be done in a bit"
"slatow you know me well" starret said as they reached the failed stitch, it looked like thread floating in the air, but jagged and poorly done, matching the one in his cape for it, he reached into a pocket and pulled out a pair of scissors and cut the stitch, it vanished and the thread dropped limply to the floor. slatow then moved the boxes closer around and put the last two on top and cast a quick spell, as he finished he sniffed the air and ran off towards the kitchen area, starret followed at a walk and found him taking the food out the oven, it smelt wonderful and looked it as well, the cheese bubbling with a few dark orange almost burnt bits on it, the meat glistening and he sniffed the air, "is that paprika?
slatow laughed as he cut it into quarters "not quite, its a blend of paprika and cumin, both ground into powder form and mixed then shaken over the food using that strainer thing, only needs a small bit but it packs a bit of a spicy kick" they ate the food and starret headed off to the realm room leaving slatow to clean up and go back to his kitchen to work on another recipe or write this one down. Starret entered the room, changed down to basically just underwear and his cape and walked through a stitch to go to the underwater realm, as he went through, he sprouted fins from his arms and legs and a tail from where his tail bone was, his skin changed texture to that of a sharks, the stitch closed and he put clothes on as the room started to fill with water, he grew gills on his neck just a moment before the water reached them. he stepped out of the room and was met by a half human half octopus man "master Statog, welcome back"
Statog smiled "Talpod, it has been a while, im actually about to meet someone before heading off to the palace so i wont be able to enjoy your food today"
"thats fine with me sir, this recipe didnt work out anyway, seems i overdid the fish and underdid the kelp wrapping"
Statog laughed and then headed out saying "its almost a shame that slatows recipes wont work here, over half the ingredients he uses don't exist in the same way here and he has quite the skill in the kitchen, i think he is even developing a recipe book to sell" with that he went through a stitch which took him to the a back alley in the central square, he pulled out his trident from his cape and swam up over the building to the central statue and quickly saw the person he was after and swam up to say hi

Akai Hime

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(If Any body Knows or has any contact info for the owner of this thread im willing to anything to be in contact with her please im an old friend and i really want to reconnect help please)