Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"If i may, the realm of elves is pleasant this time of year, weather wise at least, but the bugs, much bigger. the demon realm has recently been very active, not sure whats going on there, but it seems troublesome, shall we have a look? my name in this realm is Starret by the way"
*a being that appears to be a young male, in dark night coloured clothing and a plain looking bone white mask stands in the doorway, tilting his head in curiosity at the being that has apparently appeared in the midst of the living room amid a conversation* The realm of elves is a parasitic land in any case. The demon realm is being...seen to. So, Starret. A being that seemingly travels freely and knows much, or someone who has gotten significantly lost?

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I am merely looking for some adventure, this looks like a fun one, so may I join you?"
*while Starret talks, he bows elegently and pulls a cane from his cloak and just spins it around for fun while waiting for a response*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I am merely looking for some adventure, this looks like a fun one, so may I join you?"
*while Starret talks, he bows elegently and pulls a cane from his cloak and just spins it around for fun while waiting for a response*
hmm....that depends. *the mask seems to smile as the figure beneath it disappears. soon followed by the mask and the room and figures around him. Leaving Starret on an empty space for a few moment. before appearing in front of the manors front door. locked.*

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*starret jumps up*
"oh this is fun, I apologise for my surprise entrance, I saw a chance for adventure and got ahead of myself"
*he puts his cane back into his cape and uses the doors knocker*
"I request the chance to join you in an adventure, I am a collector of sorts, names, items, stories, adventures and skills, yet i have not a malicious bone in my body and a rather curious cape"
*while he waits for a response he pulls out a puzzle hexagon from his cape and tries to solve it*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*starret jumps up*
"oh this is fun, I apologise for my surprise entrance, I saw a chance for adventure and got ahead of myself"
*he puts his cane back into his cape and uses the doors knocker*
"I request the chance to join you in an adventure, I am a collector of sorts, names, items, stories, adventures and skills, yet i have not a malicious bone in my body and a rather curious cape"
*while he waits for a response he pulls out a puzzle hexagon from his cape and tries to solve it*
*a curious light blue dragon runs towards you. jumping onto your shoulder to look at the strange contraption in your hands*

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well hello little dragon, you intersted in this? It is a twisting puzzle said to contain a treasure in the centre, but it only opens once completely solved, its tricky as if you leave it alone for 5 minutes, it not only undoes your work but also adds a side and changes the pattern. Enough about this little curiosity, tell me about yourself, I am known here as Starret"
*he puts the puzzle down and extends a hand towards the dragon perching on his shoulder*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well hello little dragon, you intersted in this? It is a twisting puzzle said to contain a treasure in the centre, but it only opens once completely solved, its tricky as if you leave it alone for 5 minutes, it not only undoes your work but also adds a side and changes the pattern. Enough about this little curiosity, tell me about yourself, I am known here as Starret"
*he puts the puzzle down and extends a hand towards the dragon perching on his shoulder*
*pauses a moment as the puzzle is put further away, her colour changes to a deeper blue, then as the hand approaches it changes to a slight red, partnered with light growling and teeth baring.*

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I see you like this puzzle, very well"
*he brings his hand down and brings the puzzle up to the dragon*
"your colour changes beautifully, and your teeth are gorgeous, don't suppose you're hungry? I have some food I can share"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I see you like this puzzle, very well"
*he brings his hand down and brings the puzzle up to the dragon*
"your colour changes beautifully, and your teeth are gorgeous, don't suppose you're hungry? I have some food I can share"
*stares at the puzzle, waiting to watch the pieces move again. colour changing to a light purple*

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*a light pinging noise comes from the puzzle, it floats in the air, sides spinning, a new one added and the new patterns settling*
"I do enjoy watching that happen, it is quite the little show"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*a light pinging noise comes from the puzzle, it floats in the air, sides spinning, a new one added and the new patterns settling*
"I do enjoy watching that happen, it is quite the little show"
*the little dragons eyes are fixed on the object. watching in fascination as it spins. her colours turning purple and pink as she pats her feet like an excited pup. making slight adjustments to her position to get a better view*

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*the puzzle stops spinning abruptly and with a gong like note, and drops into the hand of Starret, he puts it down and pulls a different object from his cape, it looks like a cane but it can be twisted at either 45 degree angles or 90 degree turns, after a moment it has changed shape from a cane, into a rectangle, then legs were twisted into being*
"this is another little fun object, it has many of these triangular pieces joined together and you can make just about any shape"
*a few more twists brought a neck, head, tail and simple wings. he put the simple dragon shaped object down and looked at the manor briefly, then back to the dragon*

Reactions: AMystery

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*the puzzle stops spinning abruptly and with a gong like note, and drops into the hand of Starret, he puts it down and pulls a different object from his cape, it looks like a cane but it can be twisted at either 45 degree angles or 90 degree turns, after a moment it has changed shape from a cane, into a rectangle, then legs were twisted into being*
"this is another little fun object, it has many of these triangular pieces joined together and you can make just about any shape"
*a few more twists brought a neck, head, tail and simple wings. he put the simple dragon shaped object down and looked at the manor briefly, then back to the dragon*
*the dragon continues to watch the puzzle with excitement before her attention is drawn to the strange object of triangles. her colour returning to light blue in confusion, then to her red as she growls at the dragon like object*
Libi? *a young dark skinned boy leans over the edge of the roof, a little green dragon on his shoulder* everything o....who's this? *the colour changing dragon changes to a yellow as she looks up the boy, jumping slightly on your shoulder as she communicates* huh...*the boy looks to Starret* name?

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*starret looks up with the dragon jumping on his shoulder*
"hello there, do you know this little dragon? I havent met one who can change its colours like this in a long time, also, do you live or work here? I am looking to join some people in an adventure and they seem to be inside but the door is locked"
*at the growling from the dragon at the triangle one he made, he changed it into a cane again and placed it back into his cape as well as the other puzzle*
"My name in this realm is starret, and I am a collector of sorts. what is your name?"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*starret looks up with the dragon jumping on his shoulder*
"hello there, do you know this little dragon? I havent met one who can change its colours like this in a long time, also, do you live or work here? I am looking to join some people in an adventure and they seem to be inside but the door is locked"
*at the growling from the dragon at the triangle one he made, he changed it into a cane again and placed it back into his cape as well as the other puzzle*
"My name in this realm is starret, and I am a collector of sorts. what is your name?"
Intriguing....*the boy jumps down and inspects the appearing to be gentleman in a long coat, sniffing and circling him* Tatsuo *he answers the mans question as he inspects. *points to the dragon on his shoulder* Enki, Earth. *points to the one on the mans shoulder* Libi, Light. *stops in front of the man, looking up at him* here is...not exactly the kind of place you come for adventure...not anymore. it's more...(he muses* a stop off to your next...or final destination.

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That is quite the impressive jump mr Tatsuo, so, this place can you tell me more about it? you said its like a stop off for the next or final destination, and do tell me more about Enki and Libi, and the history of this place if you don't mind. In return I can tell you a bit more about myself and my travels and can give you something from my collection as a thank you"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"That is quite the impressive jump mr Tatsuo, so, this place can you tell me more about it? you said its like a stop off for the next or final destination, and do tell me more about Enki and Libi, and the history of this place if you don't mind. In return I can tell you a bit more about myself and my travels and can give you something from my collection as a thank you"
That's enough, Tatsuo. *a feminine voice speaks from behind them. a female figure of pale skin, white hair with a black streak and a bright red dress and hooded cloak stands behind them both. red dragon on her shoulder. her arms crossed. Tatsuo looks to her with a smile of her presence but sensing her expression drops his smile and takes his leave towards the forest, running away on all fours. the green dragon in tow. The female raises her hand to Libi, whose colour was a deep blue, and invited her to go up her arm and sit on her other shoulder* Mr Starret. I'm sure we've made encounters previously and I warned you about where you could 'pop' up. Do not expect me to warn you a third time. Such things can get you in trouble. My family is excited for a visitor, it has been a while, but that does not mean you can enquire as to our affairs so quickly. I'm sure even your kind are aware of building trust. Walk with me. *she turns to walk towards the garden, well and field. not waiting for response or acceptance*

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*starret follows her with a hop in his step*
"I am sorry miss, but if we have met before, it was a long time ago and i am unsure of your name though your style of speaking is familiar, and i am curious what the first 2 warnings were"
*he feels a rustle in one of his thin cape pockets, its a letter, he leaves it for now*
"you see i am trying to put together a book, similar to a guide, and one which is inspired by not only my adventures, but the ones i am lucky enough to join"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*starret follows her with a hop in his step*
"I am sorry miss, but if we have met before, it was a long time ago and i am unsure of your name though your style of speaking is familiar, and i am curious what the first 2 warnings were"
*he feels a rustle in one of his thin cape pockets, its a letter, he leaves it for now*
"you see i am trying to put together a book, similar to a guide, and one which is inspired by not only my adventures, but the ones i am lucky enough to join"
Mr Starret, *she continues, ignoring his questions* you do not appear to be recently deseased. So, how have you come to arrive at my home? *walking and talking as if she'd just casually asked the time of day*

scubaclaw

Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Ah yes, I was making a new stitch, sneezed and found myself here, my cape is full of them you see and in different realms I use different stitches to access my collections, that one led me to that room with the curious door to the realms, it seems easier than my method, I was going to remove the stitch and try again when I heard people coming and my wunderlust took hold for a moment. I never meant to intrude, so how may i make my unintentional arrival up to you?"