Death's Domain

Makoto Yuki

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
26,459
Likes
90
Kin
3πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
*As they enter the house it looks normal, them crossing the hallway with ease, unlike many a visitor who wanders for eternity until rescue, a few cats and some of the house ghosts crossing their paths. Amy stopping to acknowledge and chat with each a few seeming to disappear. Eventually they pass the 'broken' clock at the end of the hall and enter the hourglass room. The sound of the falling sand hits like a wall of sound once you've passed the threshold. Amy peruses the glasses, an image appearing in the sands of each one she touches, showing some familiar but many unknown lands, demon, fairy, elven, angel, human and many more. Each hourglass engraved with a name in countless languages and colours, the different colours appearing to show different species of being.*
Any you like the look of?
"Ah..." Daniel looks around at all of the hourglasses, lost in thought. "Im sorry what was the question?" He looks around seemingly looking for someone or something.
 

AMystery

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,510
Likes
130
Kin
18πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
Thread starter #9,345
This RP is still ongoing. Impressive.
This seems fun i never ventured this place holy moly 9,000 + post how are you guys doing this !! I dunno maybe i was too late adding myself here . Hope i am not disturbing the game here .
Why thank you both ^_^
Never too late to start something new ^_^

"Ah..." Daniel looks around at all of the hourglasses, lost in thought. "Im sorry what was the question?" He looks around seemingly looking for someone or something.
Suddenly giggles of a lill girl can beheard from behind you and fading.
the voice whispers almost as its in your ear "come play with me." in a bubbly creepy tone.
My question was where would you like to go, but it appears someone is calling for you. *tilting her head slightly towards the direction of the voice, not that she heard the message, just that she sensed it and its intentions*
 

Makoto Yuki

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
26,459
Likes
90
Kin
3πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Why thank you both ^_^
Never too late to start something new ^_^




My question was where would you like to go, but it appears someone is calling for you. *tilting her head slightly towards the direction of the voice, not that she heard the message, just that she sensed it and its intentions*
"Oh..." He chuckles, going coming back to focus. "Well we could go back to earth, or can you not leave?"
 

AMystery

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,510
Likes
130
Kin
18πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
Thread starter #9,349
"come here come here" the halls whisper. "come play with me..." the halls seem to get longer and longer and the whispers start to echo.
"Oh..." He chuckles, going coming back to focus. "Well we could go back to earth, or can you not leave?"
I can leave, I have to for work don't I *looking at him like it was a silly question* but sweetie, are you not sensing that?
Nostalgia.... it sure been a while....
*dragons and Tatsuo charge you and tackle you to the ground with hugs*
 

AMystery

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,510
Likes
130
Kin
18πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
Thread starter #9,351
maaaan... it sure been a while amy! how you been? hope everything is going alright in your end.
Only a little :p
I'm doing well ^^ Finally finished my education, now back home for a bit to sort things out before work takes me elsewhere :) yourself?
*Tatsuo and the dragons slowly dragging you towards the house*
 

SoulKiller

Active member
Elite
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
9,921
Likes
775
Kin
40πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
Only a little :p
I'm doing well ^^ Finally finished my education, now back home for a bit to sort things out before work takes me elsewhere :) yourself?
*Tatsuo and the dragons slowly dragging you towards the house*
Glad to hear ^^ As for me, nothing much really graduated last may and just finished the first semester of my Master's like 2 days ago.

"Wait... a second.. why am I being abducted by? Someone help!!!!"
 

AMystery

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,510
Likes
130
Kin
18πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
Thread starter #9,353
Glad to hear ^^ As for me, nothing much really graduated last may and just finished the first semester of my Master's like 2 days ago.

"Wait... a second.. why am I being abducted by? Someone help!!!!"
Same to you ^^ Just finished my Masters myself :3 tough but loved it. now looking for the next adventure ^^x
how you finding it so far? :3

The Lady doesnt want you escaping again. says Pyrros. *says Tatsuo* she says it's been too long. says Enki. and who here would help you? says Emery. *they get you to the house, getting you through the door and into the living room. dropping you by the fire place between the arm chairs. all the dragons except Tatsuo and Pyrros skittering away. Pyrros moving to Tatsuos shoulder* would you like some cocoa or ?
 

Makoto Yuki

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
26,459
Likes
90
Kin
3πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
I can leave, I have to for work don't I *looking at him like it was a silly question* but sweetie, are you not sensing that?

*dragons and Tatsuo charge you and tackle you to the ground with hugs*
"I guess not." He pauses for a moment trying to focus his senses, but sighs when he cant. "I guess ive gotten pretty rusty over the years.."
 

AMystery

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,510
Likes
130
Kin
18πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
Thread starter #9,355
"I guess not." He pauses for a moment trying to focus his senses, but sighs when he cant. "I guess ive gotten pretty rusty over the years.."
*laughs lightly* okay. Let's go....*ponders over some of the hourglasses before she reaches a finger, which flickers to bone for a moment, before she touches it* here. *a strange ethereal sound is heard as she grabs your wrist and you're dragged into nothing, appearing on a familiar beach. A familiar beach hut in the middle with a hammock and a far off cliff edge with caves flooding as the waves crash against the rock. Amy looks up at the sky with a flickering smile. looks to the sand as she wriggles her toes into it and then looks to you with a mischievous grin before, she releases your arm and moves her hand up to your shoulder and simple says* tag. *and still in her red dress and cloak, she runs forwards across the beach*
 

SoulKiller

Active member
Elite
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
9,921
Likes
775
Kin
40πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
Same to you ^^ Just finished my Masters myself :3 tough but loved it. now looking for the next adventure ^^x
how you finding it so far? :3

The Lady doesnt want you escaping again. says Pyrros. *says Tatsuo* she says it's been too long. says Enki. and who here would help you? says Emery. *they get you to the house, getting you through the door and into the living room. dropping you by the fire place between the arm chairs. all the dragons except Tatsuo and Pyrros skittering away. Pyrros moving to Tatsuos shoulder* would you like some cocoa or ?
"What is the meaning of this? I thought lady death is smarter than to keep me here locked inside this house by force. I might not have the means to escape or leave with my own power right now. But if I stay here for to long then they will start searching for me soon, and trust me you don't want that. But back to your question I would love me some cocoa!"
 

AMystery

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,510
Likes
130
Kin
18πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
Thread starter #9,357
"What is the meaning of this? I thought lady death is smarter than to keep me here locked inside this house by force. I might not have the means to escape or leave with my own power right now. But if I stay here for to long then they will start searching for me soon, and trust me you don't want that. But back to your question I would love me some cocoa!"
*Tatsuo leaves to fetch the cocoa as a figure walks in. The figure looked just like the lady of the house in her work form, except for a plain white mask covering its face. As Placebo spoke its voice was hollow of emotion and would make any lower being want to give up on life all together* It's not force. We are all too aware that we would not want to force you.though it is interesting that you saw a hoard of dragons as force. *it sits in the large void black chair by the blue fire. Tatsuo returning with the cocoa, topped with cream and marshmallows and presents it to you before seeing Placebo and, although Placebo showing no expression or movement, understands to leave. Once Tatsuo and Pyrros were clear of earshot, Placebo continues* So you are weakened and being searched for. What brings you to our humble abode this time?
 

SoulKiller

Active member
Elite
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
9,921
Likes
775
Kin
40πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
*Tatsuo leaves to fetch the cocoa as a figure walks in. The figure looked just like the lady of the house in her work form, except for a plain white mask covering its face. As Placebo spoke its voice was hollow of emotion and would make any lower being want to give up on life all together* It's not force. We are all too aware that we would not want to force you.though it is interesting that you saw a hoard of dragons as force. *it sits in the large void black chair by the blue fire. Tatsuo returning with the cocoa, topped with cream and marshmallows and presents it to you before seeing Placebo and, although Placebo showing no expression or movement, understands to leave. Once Tatsuo and Pyrros were clear of earshot, Placebo continues* So you are weakened and being searched for. What brings you to our humble abode this time?
*Takes a sip of the cocoa*

"Not bad...."

*takes another sip*

"Yep... not bad at all.

*Gremmy finally takes his hoodie off.*

"I am Gremmy, I been here before with Isabella and we were captured and forced to stay in his majesty kingdom. Stayed there for a very long time.... Things were always ugly for me back there but I stayed there to kill him... unfortunately I failed in the process, lost most of my powers. But what was worse is that after my defeat his majesty summoned Isabella and ordered her to kill me. At first I thought that she would never do such thing but I was wrong. She pierced right through my heart. I just could not believe what was happening. I was filled with anger and somehow managed to teleport myself here and reversed the wounds that were inflicted upon me. I don't know how it must of been unconsciously my doing. It seems it costed me a lot as well."
 
Last edited:

AMystery

Active member
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,510
Likes
130
Kin
18πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Awards
Thread starter #9,359
*Takes a sip of the cocoa*

"Not bad...."

*takes another sip*

"Yep... not bad at all.

*Gremmy finally takes his hoodie off.*

"I am Gremmy, I been here before with Isabella and we were captured and forced to stay in his majesty kingdom. Stayed there for a very long time.... Things were always ugly for me back there but I stayed there to kill him... unfortunately I failed in the process, lost most of my powers. But what was worse is that after my defeat his majesty summoned Isabella and ordered her to kill me. At first I thought that she would never do such thing but I was wrong. She pierced right through my heart. I just could not believe what was happening. I was filled with anger and somehow managed to teleport myself here and reversed the wounds that were inflicted upon me. I don't know how it must of been unconsciously my doing. It seems it costed me a lot as well."
*Placebo replies in short sentences to promote that he is listening and taking the information but not pushing to interrupt*
I have seen.
I see.
Again.
So Ysabell is still missing, or more, back there
What is your next course of action then? You managed to escape here. But you do not wish to stay or be kept. what now?
 
Top Bottom