Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Call me a skeptic, but i doubt that you dont have a story, especially if you call yourself a traveler." The young man looks sternly at the woman. "Do you have a name at least?"
she stood there staring at the young man for a few seconds before staring back at the place" name yes.." she hesitated for a minute" i had one of those " she looked back at him with a smile " but i dont quite know what it was"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she stood there staring at the young man for a few seconds before staring back at the place" name yes.." she hesitated for a minute" i had one of those " she looked back at him with a smile " but i dont quite know what it was"
"A name lost in the sands of time? a real Tragedy." The young man blinks as he ponders on all the places where he could find a name. "Well today is your lucky day! Because you met me! The pauper prince Ezekiel Baudain, and i am a Paladin, a protector of all that cant fight back, a seeker of justice and virtue, a friend to all that is good in the world!" Ezekiel bursts forward with a glimmer of hope in his eyes as he explodes in emotions. "And i am going to help you find your name!"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Daniel chuckles. "Fate cant do much more to me, ive already lost everything. " he sighs looking down at naida. "Well almost everything..." He looks back up at ysabell. "Dont worry, i am enjoying it, as much as i can at least..."
*sighing and looking out into the distance for a few moments* she can try. *looks back at him with a smile as she returns to the moment* atleast not all is lost. So. *playing with a little blue will-o-wisp that appears and floats around her hand* a vacation makes it sound like it is a break before the next event or plan. but, what are you going to do on this vacation of yours?

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sighing and looking out into the distance for a few moments* she can try. *looks back at him with a smile as she returns to the moment* atleast not all is lost. So. *playing with a little blue will-o-wisp that appears and floats around her hand* a vacation makes it sound like it is a break before the next event or plan. but, what are you going to do on this vacation of yours?
"Probably the one thing i havent been able to for years" He chuckles. "Relax" He lies back resting his arms under his head for support. "I mean unless you want to do something?" he opens his right eye looking back at her with a slight smile on his face.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Probably the one thing i havent been able to for years" He chuckles. "Relax" He lies back resting his arms under his head for support. "I mean unless you want to do something?" he opens his right eye looking back at her with a slight smile on his face.
hmmm *the wisp rubs against her cheek before leaving in a pleased tone and she looks up past him* guess it's nice of you relax at last. *she smiles and disappears and a different female voice is heard in his head. a hollow but comforting voice* Don't relax too much, you might not get up again. *a figure in red looms over him with a smile*

Walking lazily and bored through the trees, Tryston tries to find a song to listen to and a spot to lay down and take a nap, his earphones in and different songs drifting through the quiet of the forest.
*you feel a nudging at your side as a little black and grey dragon prods you with her nose*

Last edited:

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm *the wisp rubs against her cheek before leaving in a pleased tone and she looks up past him* guess it's nice of you relax at last. *she smiles and disappears and a different female voice is heard in his head. a hollow but comforting voice* Don't relax too much, you might not get up again. *a figure in red looms over him with a smile*
"Perhaps, but there is something delightfully ironic about that, dontcha think?" he opens both eyes looking up at the figure in red with a large grin.

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Pain. *her muscle and skin starts forming over her bony figure so she can smile and talk normally* Nice of you to visit.
"Daniel, please. " he chcukles. "Its not like i have many other places to go right now, but of course this one of my more favorable stops for sure. How are you, Amy?"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Daniel, please. " he chcukles. "Its not like i have many other places to go right now, but of course this one of my more favorable stops for sure. How are you, Amy?"
*Amy giggles pleasantly in response. The last of her skins, around her fingers and face, sealing without a scratch or mark* You know how I am with names. and it's nice to hear that one again. *she sits down beside him, looking up at the painted mountains in the 'distance'* I do try and keep it welcoming. Whether your a first time or frequent visitor. *she sighs lightly* not too bad. a little more in control so I can appear like this for a while and leave every now and then without having a collection, but you know how it is when you have a job to do. *messing about with her hands in her seat, waving them around* balance of the universes and all that.

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Amy giggles pleasantly in response. The last of her skins, around her fingers and face, sealing without a scratch or mark* You know how I am with names. and it's nice to hear that one again. *she sits down beside him, looking up at the painted mountains in the 'distance'* I do try and keep it welcoming. Whether your a first time or frequent visitor. *she sighs lightly* not too bad. a little more in control so I can appear like this for a while and leave every now and then without having a collection, but you know how it is when you have a job to do. *messing about with her hands in her seat, waving them around* balance of the universes and all that.
"That sounds like my excuse to get you out of this trapped out manor. Why dont we go do something?" Daniel turns to her, his grin now wider. "When was the last time you got out?"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"That sounds like my excuse to get you out of this trapped out manor. Why dont we go do something?" Daniel turns to her, his grin now wider. "When was the last time you got out?"
*she continues looking up. thinking for a moment* like this?....I don't know. Placebo! *a figure looking like her in her usual form but with a plain mask over their face appears beside her* Everything will run as usual Ma'am *and disappears again* Akira! *another figure appears looking like a male of his mid twenties, in a simple dark outfit but also a dark mask in place* I'll keep an eye on him *and he disappears. both straight to the point and already understanding her intentions, she turns to Daniel with a smile* what ya thinking?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*she continues looking up. thinking for a moment* like this?....I don't know. Placebo! *a figure looking like her in her usual form but with a plain mask over their face appears beside her* Everything will run as usual Ma'am *and disappears again* Akira! *another figure appears looking like a male of his mid twenties, in a simple dark outfit but also a dark mask in place* I'll keep an eye on him *and he disappears. both straight to the point and already understanding her intentions, she turns to Daniel with a smile* what ya thinking?
i AMastery !!!!!!!!!!!..long time no seen!!!..

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daniel chuckles nervously. "Well, to be honest with you... i really didnt think that was going to work" He scratches his head. "Well, what have you been wanting to do?"

Reactions: AMystery

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Daniel chuckles nervously. "Well, to be honest with you... i really didnt think that was going to work" He scratches his head. "Well, what have you been wanting to do?"
*she rests her head in her knees. looking to him with a pout, like the child she once was* you don't wanna?
*huffs and faces the distance again, head still on her knees* i dunno. what is there in present time?

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*she rests her head in her knees. looking to him with a pout, like the child she once was* you don't wanna?
*huffs and faces the distance again, head still on her knees* i dunno. what is there in present time?
"another thing i dont really know... i havent spent a lot of time there. for the most part, ive been wandering, trying to find my place. Anything with you will be fine!" He smiles at her.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tryston looks down, his earphones in silencing the world as a song about the moons and stars and he gives a soft smile. "Hello there little one. Are you here to show me around?"
*she looks up at you and smiles, excited like a puppy waiting patiently to see an opportunity for affection as you acknowledge her*
"another thing i dont really know... i havent spent a lot of time there. for the most part, ive been wandering, trying to find my place. Anything with you will be fine!" He smiles at her.
heh. When you've been out of time so long you don't really have a place. So. *stands up and dusts herself off, not that anything would be on her as she hasn't given the grass or ground that mechanic* let's go find one. *walks towards the house*

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*she looks up at you and smiles, excited like a puppy waiting patiently to see an opportunity for affection as you acknowledge her*

heh. When you've been out of time so long you don't really have a place. So. *stands up and dusts herself off, not that anything would be on her as she hasn't given the grass or ground that mechanic* let's go find one. *walks towards the house*
"Of course, m'lady!" He chuckles following behind her slightly. As they walk, he gets lost in thought as he watches her, a faint smile on his face.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Of course, m'lady!" He chuckles following behind her slightly. As they walk, he gets lost in thought as he watches her, a faint smile on his face.
*As they enter the house it looks normal, them crossing the hallway with ease, unlike many a visitor who wanders for eternity until rescue, a few cats and some of the house ghosts crossing their paths. Amy stopping to acknowledge and chat with each a few seeming to disappear. Eventually they pass the 'broken' clock at the end of the hall and enter the hourglass room. The sound of the falling sand hits like a wall of sound once you've passed the threshold. Amy peruses the glasses, an image appearing in the sands of each one she touches, showing some familiar but many unknown lands, demon, fairy, elven, angel, human and many more. Each hourglass engraved with a name in countless languages and colours, the different colours appearing to show different species of being.*
Any you like the look of?