Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Death Note Mafia Game Fanclub

I just...don't understand. Is this a role play thing? Do we all take turns with a post role playing this scenario out? How do I choose my roles? How do I use my special roles successfully.
Ok, I tell you in simplest way.

-This game have two side Mafia(Kira, Mikami and Misa) = Bad side/Task Force(Officer and special roles like Shinigami, Rem, L) = Good side.

-Team Kira need to kill all Task Force members. Kira can write DN to kill Task force member. If Kira die, his teammate will receive DN.

-Team Task force need to kill all Team Kira members but sometime there only one Kira in one game, sometime Kira and his teammate.

-If you get a role as Officer, you are in Task force team mean you need to find and kill Kira or his teammate.

-This game have three phases (Night Phase, Day Phase, Lynching Phase).

-Night Phase is where special roles like Kira, Mikami, Shinigami etc need to send their request to host and tell host what they want to do.

-Day Phase is for discussing who potentially be Kira.

-Lynching phase, here you need to vote someone that you think is Kira and give your reason why.

-If you get Special role like Kira, in Night Phase you can PM host and tell him who you want to kill. Or Shinigami you can ask host to reveal someone role by PMing him(Host).

-If you'e an officer, your work not that many. Just thinking/guessing and discussing who is Kira.

-If you're special Role. you have a power to be use. But in certain situation but most of it in NP only except Matsuda and Chief(Their power works in Lynching phase).

Host will give you your role and it not you to choose.

Last edited:

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

-This game have two side Mafia(Kira, Mikami and Misa) = Bad side/Task Force(Officer and special roles like Shinigami, Rem, L) = Good side.

-Team Kira need to kill all Task Force members. Kira can write DN to kill Task force member. If Kira die, his teammate will receive DN.

-Team Task force need to kill all Team Kira members but sometime there only one Kira in one game, sometime Kira and his teammate.

-If you get a role as Officer, you are in Task force team mean you need to find and kill Kira or his teammate.

-Night Phase is where special roles like Kira, Mikami, Shinigami etc need to send their request to host and tell host what they want to do.

-Lynching phase, here you need to vote someone that you think is Kira and give your reason why.

-If you get Special role like Kira, in Night Phase you can PM host and tell him who you want to kill. Or Shinigami you can ask host to reveal someone role by PMing him(Host).

-If you'e an officer, your work not that many. Just thinking/guessing and discussing who is Kira.

-If you're special Role. you have a power to be use. But in certain situation but most of it in NP only except Matsuda and Chief(Their power works in Lynching phase).
So it is role played? How do we distinguish between Task force and Kira? Do rules like auto-hit apply? How can the Kira tell if you're the enemy and kill you off?

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What is most confusing is how you description makes it sound like some kind of video game~ not something that can be done on a forum website. Is it role played or nah?~

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So it is role played? How do we distinguish between Task force and Kira? Do rules like auto-hit apply? How can the Kira tell if you're the enemy and kill you off?
You literally can. You have to guess who kira actually is and lynch him/her along convincing your friends to follow you. You also have to be careful of few roles such as mello. Whoever vote him last gets killed along with him/her (reminds me of romeo and juliet).

Kira is going to be known whom are his team mates by the host.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Task Force are the men in Green and are an Uninformed Majority.

Team Kira are the men in Red and are an Informed Minority.

Kira will know who his Teammates are by default so everyone else is an enemy and needs to be systematically eliminated.

Task Force won't know who is who, you need to use Logic and Detective skills to figure out who is who.

In my opinion, the RP Thing is just a window dressing as 1) You can't reveal your role directly 2) Which in turn means you cannot roleplay as the role given to you.

What do you mean by auto hit ?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What is most confusing is how you description makes it sound like some kind of video game~ not something that can be done on a forum website. Is it role played or nah?~
Its not really full fledged role playing.

This game actually a game of luck and deceptive.

If you're Kira you will be tell by host who is your team members. Team Kira only have Mikami and Misa. You can PM each players that is your Team mates only.

Team task force will never get to know their own team members. And not allow to use PM.

The tricky part went to Team task force and what make this game.

If team task force knew who their team mates and Kira knew his team mates. it cant be a game at all

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Task Force are the men in Green and are an Uninformed Majority.

Team Kira are the men in Red and are an Informed Minority.

Kira will know who his Teammates are by default so everyone else is an enemy and needs to be systematically eliminated.

Task Force won't know who is who, you need to use Logic and Detective skills to figure out who is who.

In my opinion, the RP Thing is just a window dressing as 1) You can't reveal your role directly 2) Which in turn means you cannot roleplay as the role given to you.

What do you mean by auto hit ?
Lovely. From your description I now understand perfectly fine. Thank you. Btw, auto-hit means do you have an opportunity to dodge an attack from an enemy, or do they get to kill you instantly? What happens if you vote wrong, as well?

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Its not really full fledged role playing.

This game actually a game of luck and deceptive.

If you're Kira you will be tell by host who is your team members. Team Kira only have Mikami and Misa. You can PM each players that is your Team mates only.

Team task force will never get to know their own team members. And not allow to use PM.

The tricky part went to Team task force and what make this game.

If team task force knew who their team mates and Kira knew his team mates. it cant be a game at all
So it's played out through voting? Not actual actions like *chops of the mans head with an axe*?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Would be awesome if we could get some new players :pkun:

Great thread Sam
So we went from the RP section to the chatter box and fromthere to the death note group and now it's the fanclub section?
You must be registered for see images

OT: Don't know how to react to this tbh.
Doesn't this kinda kill any potential of outsiders viewing the game, ergo stifling the game's ability to grow and reach new potential players?
:rei: count me in
I'd rather it be in Non-Naruto RP. I just don't find it appealing in a Fanclub lol doesn't make sense for it to be there, but it is what it is.
interesting wonder if this change has anything to do with LOT dosent really matter i joined like the new system btw
*Sniffs the sweet scent, gets notebook, writes names, and sits in the back in hope no one sees him.*
You must be registered for see images
If it's going to show up in today's topics, then it's all good. Since most times I click the thread without checking the section. Tho those that go to sections to check threads won't find this.
Why is it called Death Note Mafia?
it sounded better without mafia.
Gotcha mate! :sigar:
Im onboard.
I'm ready
I'll play
I got work... Thanks alot bud :(:'(
I don't get what DN contest is but I'm in. Hopefully I'm not busy then.

Wait, the 17th is tomorrow? And at 11:30 AM too?! I have school then...
I still don't get how this works, but i'm interested to find out. Count me in~
I'll be there

Hello Everyone. :pkool:

I would like you guys to read these Guides to increase your skills in Mafia Games :

I will mention the most Important guides here.

There are many Guides, you can read them all to increase your skills, however I consider the above three to be most important.

With that, our Mafia Lesson is over. :pkun:

Last edited:

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hello Everyone. :pkool:

I would like you guys to read these Guides to increase your skills in Mafia Games :

I will mention the most Important guides here.

There are many Guides, you can read them all to increase your skills, however I consider the above three to be most important.

With that, our Mafia Lesson is over. :pkun:

Gracias Muchachos :sigar:

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lovely. From your description I now understand perfectly fine. Thank you. Btw, auto-hit means do you have an opportunity to dodge an attack from an enemy, or do they get to kill you instantly? What happens if you vote wrong, as well?
There are numerous ways to avoid death. I'll state a few

Avoiding death in Night Phase:
(1). If Rem asks Host to protect you during NP, then you will not die even if Kira writes your name
(2). There is a role Matt. He has the power to have two players switch position, or if he wants; he himself and one other player can switch position. To put it simply, let's say Matt wants me and you to switch places. Now if Kira writes my name in the Death Note, you will die instead.

Avoiding death in Lynch Phase
(1). Watari has the special power to subtract 5 votes. So if you are Watari and you have 3 votes against you, you can PM Host to subtract all 3 or maybe 1 etc depends really. For example if you and me both have 3 votes and you want me to die, you'll logically just subtract 1 vote from yourself.
(2). Chief can cancel lynch twice. Once to stop someone else from getting lynched and once to save himself

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just for Future Think Twice Mafia Games, This is a quote I got from another Think Twice game on another site :-

2 votes on Atomic: Riki, Rim
1 votes on Riki: Chess Master
1 votes on Alchemist21: Atomic
1 votes on Chess Master: Alchemist

Atomic is lynched.

Atomic was a Townie. He can still talk and vote cuz of game specific rules and stuff.
This shows that the Townie who gets Lynched on Day 1 retains his Vote Power on Day Phase 2.

This solves the problems faced in this game :

In future Think Twice Games, this part should be added :-

If, on Day 1 only, one of the townies is lynched, this townie will be flipped as town, but will not die immediately. The Townie will live for the duration of Day 2, and then die along with the Day 2 lynch. The Townie's vote will be counted in the Day 2 Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.