Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok. If you guys know Mafia Universe, im running a game called “Open World” that simulates playing an RPG Sandbox.
The set up is semi-open, you can see roles and items names and you can look up what MOST of them do.
Players have to buy their character and the alignment too.

Players will be able to buy up to two roles and there will be a game mode that directly influences everyone's path.
So if you know the site you are invited to sign up, there are 4 spots left and it begins this February 15th.

Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MU role

Jailkeeper
Role Description:

The Jailkeeper may each night put a player in jail, which will protect that player from death, but also prevent them from being able to succesfully perform any night actions on that same night.
Notes:
Jailkeepers cannot self-target. It is also common for Jailkeepers to not be allowed to target the same target on consecutive nights.
Role Type:
Protective, Manipulative

Mafiascum role

Base Role
A Jailkeeper (or Jailer)'s Night Action is one that protects its target from kills, but also its target. Unlike , Jailkeeper's protection extends to stopping every kill that would resolve on the target by default.

Because it is a combination and , Jailkeeper has a myriad of uses while not allowing broken combinations or exactly confirming anyone as Town or scum. Thus, it has risen to prominence as a very popular power role.

Because it is a Roleblocker, Jailkeeper is never allowed to self-target.

This role is a non- version of .

Variations
An is a similar role (which is also ), blocking its target and protecting its target from actions (not just kills). This variant has rarely been called "Jailkeeper" in the past, but nowadays has a different name.

Normal Guidelines
A Jailkeeper that simultaneously and their target is considered on mafiascum.net, provided that any are planned for during review. Any role that receives results (such as or ) but is blocked as a result of being targeted by a Jailkeeper should receive a "no result" message, rather than told their target didn't go anywhere or nobody visited their target. A Jailkeeper cannot stop a from committing a kill (regardless of who they target), and does not prevent other players from targeting their target with non-killing actions (e.g. if a and Jailkeeper target the same player, the Watcher will see the Jailkeeper's action).
Here in spoiler are the role of JKer like i applied it posted by 2 big mafia sites. If i misinterpret them, then i strongly but unconsciously scumsided this game :win: and that was mafia's luck, and luck is a very important factor in mafia :hint:

If someone comes and says luck doesn't matter I will gladly move the luck subject in the main mafia thread and give concrete examples of what luck vs unluck can give or take the victory from a team. :sigar:

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yah, I process JK differently, meaning.. I'm the one doing it wrong but I'm doing it because it actually blocks strongman, who is otherwise unblockable, thus a broken role. To me every role gotta have a counter, a weakness.

I'm not complaining though, it sure helped and it's not like I didn't put in work to win either.

Reactions: Michelle