Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nika has agenda. They have a plan and I'm still trying to decide whether it's Townie or scummy.

Rej has paranoia. They aren't sure who to lynch. I'm trying to decide if that's because he is genuinely confused or doesn't know who the best mislynch is in this situation.

I can't ISO Sk for spew cause he was good at distancing from TSQ in the chernobyl game a while ago.

If TSQ died N2, he was attacked N1 as well. That can probably show us something. Ima check that out.
I will always lynch Ace here also we will have a tomorrow.
The time for paranoia is not now. You're all doing scum's work for them. Just follow me and relax honestly I think I have this game solved Rejy. :headdesk:
well, paranoia is good, I am not doing harm with it lol

Still waiting on that case on me. At least Gullitina had one. You just voted for me without a reason and the only thing I've gotten is this post about me having an agenda. I don't have an agenda. I have the master plan. :hs:

Also, @Rej @Guillotina isn't it curious how Ace, who is known to be able to read Alice perfectly, was so certain Alice is mafia and since the flip has dipped out even though many hours have passed and has left us here to point fingers at each other while he eats his popcorn from the sidelines. Yeah he's busy, but he's not had one thing to say so far. That's flying under the radar 101. What him show up without a mention and defend himself and push me any second now. I'm ready for it. :pick: He's been lurking comfortably no doubt.
ikr, I hate it, it was so wolfy af

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait @Nikamara Chances that it's Rej/Guillo?
less now
Guillo didn't vote for Nika before the reveal, it means Guillo decided for the consensus and his suspicion was never strong enough to push against Nika even if they could have pushed Nika during paranoia.

It leads more to Ace now. Ace might feel guilty for taking the mislynch bait named Alice and act like he was convinced or had a red ping on Alice.