osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@TheLukundo Just under 100 posts in and I'm already pulling this out and telling you to go back to your own town. 20 posts in a row? Seriously? Why not just have your town compose a symphony that consists entirely of saying "I'm town"? I zoned out somewhere in the middle of that shit.

You must be registered to see images

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@TheLukundo Just under 100 posts in and I'm already pulling this out and telling you to go back to your own town. 20 posts in a row? Seriously? Why not just have your town compose a symphony that consists entirely of saying "I'm town"? I zoned out somewhere in the middle of that shit.

You must be registered to see images
I'm Town.

Reactions: osieorb18

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About a quarter of the way through the thread and I know one person who's firmly in my townreads for the time being. This town is unlikely to vote for that town any time soon. 3 reads to go, and then further sorting through numerical analyses.

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I'll (relatively soon) be posting my reads post up to the end of Day 1, and while I think I have townsorted people into a solve already, we shall see. Only really sorting 4 players makes this an easy game for town, methinks.