• Poll closed .

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're overthinking things, I always have a tab open when playing, so even when I'm not on, it could show me here. It could also be that I'm just ISOing a few suspects, either way, you can mention me to draw my attention

Bruh, context matters, and it's super questionable that you isolated this post. This was a post was before you explained your tab thing on page 3. Before I thought it meant that someone had to be on the tab for it to appear or something. Trying to nitpick to make a case and forgot? The post you quoted was P#45, and the post where you clarified was in P#48

I understand why you'd want to vote to generate info and apply pressure, but why them exactly? What happened with them that pinged you? What criteria was used to select this three?

People keep asking me this, and I did answer it. I assume you didn't get to it, but I will post it again in case you missed it. I think Nikamara asked this as well.

This is cool though, but in your above post you just mentioned people you'd like to vote, wouldn't it be better to instead vote the group you think probably contains one red?

Also, why do you think lack of activity translates to scumminess?

That post was a mistake tbh. I'm so used to three red setups that my head was immediately in that zone. If there were three reds, then it would make sense for a red to be in that group, and that's why I mentioned that. I felt like there was a good amount of town potential, and I would expect two reds from the people that posted then, but after actually thinking about the setup, I think 3 reds would be pretty unrealistic. So I guess ignore that comment lol.

Also wdym I should vote there lol, they are all inactive people so I don't expect them to respond to the vote in such a way that it would yield info. You vote the people that actually talked, and say that they are scummy, then see what happens. You can't vote an inactive and call that scummy, cause they didn't even post anything, and I was for sure not gonna vote TheLukundo based off his first post, which was pretty NAI. So why would I not vote an active person and actually push them for info.

This is what PINGED me, I was talking about @Alice in Noodleland but I never voted her in the first place. I'd expect someone who has been playing 4+ years to be more attentive. Perhaps it was just a mistake, or perhaps it was something else... I'll find out @DENMON

That's a really sad ping there, as I was actually talking about Rej; I just thought he was girl at the time lol. I figured it out eventually though

Just to clarify, this was my response. I voted Rej not Alice

Now this post makes sense lmao, since I thought the way you referred to Rej was odd.

My problem is not a matter of real or RVS, but that confused who I voted

Now reread that with the lens that I thought you were talking about Rej. I asked why you voted Rej, then you said it was random, so I was like "wow, it wasn't serious".

What makes you suspect so? Please share

I don't like this post. You're indirectly shading me here, while calling Ansa and TheLuk town, when there currently is no evidence to show they're town. What makes them town? Are you aware of Ansa's meta? I understand you know TheLuk, but I feel you're being quick to town read him

I was indeed indirectly shading you. I was comparing towny behavior to not so towny behavior, to show why he should be townread, and I used you as an example of not so towny behavior.

Idk Ansatsuken's meta, but I townread him for one post, which is more than a good chunk of people. Although if he doesn't post more stuff for me to townread, then I'm probably gonna have to move him to null, but I'm not planning on voting him when there are better options, that's for sure.
Stuff is in bold, cause I don't want to bother with breaking up the quote

It's a shame that past quotes get removed, cause these posts would make more sense with context.

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stuff is in bold, cause I don't want to bother with breaking up the quote

It's a shame that past quotes get removed, cause these posts would make more sense with context.
I remember in taht timeframe someone correcting somebody saying rej was a guy, so someone assumed you were talking about Alice iirc

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this sounds like you are presaging potential scum reads of your potential game by saying you are commonly misread.

If so, why are you commonly misread?

Hello
I want to address this post again, cause I feel that it is his towniest post (but also because I don't want to look through his posts and find other good ones lol)

I said that I townread it, but I didn't really talk about it. Usually town are the first people to start to post actual thoughts, while reds may enjoy the fluff phase, but Fait-Accompli went straight into the game, when it is page 1 with only intros. And I do think that is very important to note. This is just always a thing, and I think Fait-Accompli's behavior throughout the game matches what I expected after reading that post, which was active solving.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember in taht timeframe someone correcting somebody saying rej was a guy, so someone assumed you were talking about Alice iirc
Wdym? I remember that post cause it was referring to me, since I said Rej was a she more than twice, but it was definitely after that timeframe I think. Elmage G Ace thought I was talking about Alice, was someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wdym? I remember that post cause it was referring to me, since I said Rej was a she more than twice, but it was definitely after that timeframe I think. Elmage G Ace thought I was talking about Alice, was someone else?
I looked through first three pages but cant find it. Coulda swore someone (I thought Elmage) corrected you regarding Rej being male, where you were (I suppose)m actually talking about Alice but thats memoryand probably wrong. May have been Anas, or just something I am misremembering altogether.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ Just quoting that so I know where I left off. I am halfway, but due to my birthday celebration tonight I want to nap and then I will be busy so I must bid thee adieu. But I'm not leaving you empty handed. Here are some tasty Nika reads. If you name is here with nothing under it it means I don't have an opinion one way or the other about your alignment so far up to the post from Michelle above.

1. @SoulKiller

2. @Rej

3. NatsuDragneel123 @DENMON

Strongest town lean so far. :hs:Though I disagree with plenty of his approaches to mafia he’s perhaps the only person trying to hold the town together and sort through the confusion with his own methodology. And the help is extensive and not surface level. Unlike Fait, see below for details.

4. @Fait-Accompli

Contrary to Alice, I did not like this post.

Brought up the possibility of what roles ppl would have e.g. Paranoid Bat Owner. Appearing to be productive, but really this is fueling a discussion which cannot amount to anything and helps no one. :pick:

Other people liking his post doesn’t mean anything and doesn’t prove anything and shouldn’t be a reason for people not to doubt them. The sentence after that is is the equivalent of “NO YOU!” Also, don’t see how courtesy was relevant in this case. Fait seems overly worked up over a small push in the early pages of Day 1. Not a good look if you ask me. :sweat:

The post right after this he ask Denmon to describe his scum game which I feel is yet another unhelpful direction to head towards. How would us knowing Denmon’s self explained meta help in this situation. Anyone can say anything they want about their own meta. XD Really weird question that again looks productive, but upon closer analysis reveals itself to be a lead towards a dead end. :hint:

I kept reading a bit and the scum vibes exploded in that post which attacks Luk’s capacity as player. It’s not a good look to use “You’ll look like a fool if you’re wrong/you’ll get mocked” as a defense in my eyes because it is akin to gaslighting (by means of belittlement). To his credit, Fait did provide an explanation for his behaviour but I don’t buy it.

I’ve never played with either of these people and I can only go based on what I see in front of my eyes O.O And Fait looks like textbook scum. The final nail in the coffin is this post:

I'm not reading everything since I am worried about time rn, but I wanted to say somethings from the stuff I did read. Fait-Accompli's question about my meta was NAI, but not for the reason that you stated. Anyone can ask about meta stuff (if anything, town is more likely to ask for meta, since if someone else besides him checked, then they could then townread me for it. But on the other hand, who would take the time to read my meta lol). I didn't lead to a dead end, cause he responded to my meta saying that it was different, which was more reason for him to townread me. And even if he didn't respond, that's not a question that I would say leads to a dead end, cause it opens up some stuff. If someone asked why you scumread this guy more than some other dude, then never progress, and ask similar questions and do the same thing, then there might be a problem. But I don't think that is a question that would lead to a dead end, but I like that line of thinking. Plus he did respond.

Also you scumread him for his behavior when interacting with TheLukundo. I didn't like some of his responses cause I thought it may have been too hostile for a friendly game, but that should never be alignment indicative. It is always based off of the player and their attitude.

It is a complete 180 from the previous post where he was basically insulting Luk for the mere act of suspecting him and it reveals that he is worried about how he is perceived and staying within the range of what he believes is his town meta. True townie doesn’t have to worry about their meta. :super:

Please note that I will ignore all meta discussing post because it’s easy to have your scum mate lie about your meta ._. I will look at each post with eyes unclouded. :stopit:

5. @RedGloverKing

6. @Ansatsuken

First post didn’t seem very genuine imo

7. @Alice in Noodleland

8. @Avon → Nika, Town, DUH! :wes:

9. @Elmage G Ace

As far as first post go, this is a pretty bad one. The game barely started and Ace was already essentially saying “don’t look at me”. Also not sure how the midnight part is relevant to any of the previous discussion. Concerned about time and being discussed by others... noted.

10. @TheLukundo

Our reads lined up and that gives me a pretty good vibe

Will make a vote after I catch up, but at this rate it's probably going to be Fait :pick:

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to address this post again, cause I feel that it is his towniest post (but also because I don't want to look through his posts and find other good ones lol)

I said that I townread it, but I didn't really talk about it. Usually town are the first people to start to post actual thoughts, while reds may enjoy the fluff phase, but Fait-Accompli went straight into the game, when it is page 1 with only intros. And I do think that is very important to note. This is just always a thing, and I think Fait-Accompli's behavior throughout the game matches what I expected after reading that post, which was active solving.
Seems like you and I are the main topics of discussion d1. What do you make of the regulars kind of skating by so far?

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've mentioned all the reasons except for Alice in Noodleland before.

You because of the post that you just responded to (which meant that you read it, know how I felt about your posts, so why are you asking again? Just to fill up space?). You responded to a whole lot, and didn't write anything AI yourself, it was all fluff imo. There was some posts that I thought you could have responded to, even if it was one or two, that were AI, yet you didn't respond to them.

Rej because her comment about her making scummier things before felt awkward and trying to appeal to the town in a way. Also by process of elimination, since I felt like the other people that have posted seemed town to me, or they didn't have enough information yet. But now that I know that Rej is mislynch bait (even though Rej doesn't sound like one from the posts this game lol), I would not support a Rej lynch

Alice in Noodleland is also because of process of elimination. Everything that he has done so far has been kind of meh, and could be done by both alignments, and people who does things that they can do as both alignments, then they might be red.
P#175

A bunch of context is missing but meh. I might not have time to repeat stuff

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like you and I are the main topics of discussion d1. What do you make of the regulars kind of skating by so far?
Who would be the regulars. Elmage G Ace should definitely get some more scumreads for his posting. I'm gonna talk more about him later. SoulKiller is also getting a lot of flack but not nearly as much ya.

When people are active, they simple have more posts to react to, and as a result, more scummy posts, especially when they feel good about how they are being read. While low posters also get suspicion for not having enough posts to react to, but that doesn't seem like a problem here.

Being a middle poster is probably the best way to not get lynched day 1.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ Just quoting that so I know where I left off. I am halfway, but due to my birthday celebration tonight I want to nap and then I will be busy so I must bid thee adieu. But I'm not leaving you empty handed. Here are some tasty Nika reads. If you name is here with nothing under it it means I don't have an opinion one way or the other about your alignment so far up to the post from Michelle above.

1. @SoulKiller

2. @Rej

3. NatsuDragneel123 @DENMON

Strongest town lean so far. :hs:Though I disagree with plenty of his approaches to mafia he’s perhaps the only person trying to hold the town together and sort through the confusion with his own methodology. And the help is extensive and not surface level. Unlike Fait, see below for details.

4. @Fait-Accompli

Contrary to Alice, I did not like this post.

Brought up the possibility of what roles ppl would have e.g. Paranoid Bat Owner. Appearing to be productive, but really this is fueling a discussion which cannot amount to anything and helps no one. :pick:

Other people liking his post doesn’t mean anything and doesn’t prove anything and shouldn’t be a reason for people not to doubt them. The sentence after that is is the equivalent of “NO YOU!” Also, don’t see how courtesy was relevant in this case. Fait seems overly worked up over a small push in the early pages of Day 1. Not a good look if you ask me. :sweat:

The post right after this he ask Denmon to describe his scum game which I feel is yet another unhelpful direction to head towards. How would us knowing Denmon’s self explained meta help in this situation. Anyone can say anything they want about their own meta. XD Really weird question that again looks productive, but upon closer analysis reveals itself to be a lead towards a dead end. :hint:

I kept reading a bit and the scum vibes exploded in that post which attacks Luk’s capacity as player. It’s not a good look to use “You’ll look like a fool if you’re wrong/you’ll get mocked” as a defense in my eyes because it is akin to gaslighting (by means of belittlement). To his credit, Fait did provide an explanation for his behaviour but I don’t buy it.

I’ve never played with either of these people and I can only go based on what I see in front of my eyes O.O And Fait looks like textbook scum. The final nail in the coffin is this post:

It is a complete 180 from the previous post where he was basically insulting Luk for the mere act of suspecting him and it reveals that he is worried about how he is perceived and staying within the range of what he believes is his town meta. True townie doesn’t have to worry about their meta. :super:

Please note that I will ignore all meta discussing post because it’s easy to have your scum mate lie about your meta ._. I will look at each post with eyes unclouded. :stopit:

5. @RedGloverKing

6. @Ansatsuken

First post didn’t seem very genuine imo

7. @Alice in Noodleland

8. @Avon → Nika, Town, DUH! :wes:

9. @Elmage G Ace

As far as first post go, this is a pretty bad one. The game barely started and Ace was already essentially saying “don’t look at me”. Also not sure how the midnight part is relevant to any of the previous discussion. Concerned about time and being discussed by others... noted.

I don't think that post was scummy because of that post. I think his general vibe is scummy though. I don't think he was saying "don't look at me"; I think he was saying that Alice in Noodleland should answer his own questions, but also because he didn't have the time to post. Elmage G Ace said later that he responds to pings when he is on the site, so he responded to the ping. I don't think it would be far fetched to believe that he was busy doing other stuff at the time.

10. @TheLukundo

Our reads lined up and that gives me a pretty good vibe

Will make a vote after I catch up, but at this rate it's probably going to be Fait :pick:

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who would be the regulars. Elmage G Ace should definitely get some more scumreads for his posting. I'm gonna talk more about him later. SoulKiller is also getting a lot of flack but not nearly as much ya.

When people are active, they simple have more posts to react to, and as a result, more scummy posts, especially when they feel good about how they are being read. While low posters also get suspicion for not having enough posts to react to, but that doesn't seem like a problem here.

Being a middle poster is probably the best way to not get lynched day 1.
Wouldnt a vet actually interested in catching scum try to look there instead?

I ask because its wierd for me, I am use to people misreading me and my intentions especially d1. I accept I play Mafia far differently from most people, at least on the surface. But given the activity in this game it strikes me as odd to the point i cant judge sincere suspicion from potential fakesolving.

Do you get that feeling too?

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im new, I dont have the requisite connections here to lead (or mislead if i was scum/deep wolf)
Im the second most active player in teh game, so its not like Im hiding.

im trying to judge if nikamura's case is actually sincere or, in the above context, maybe a bit too convenient.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I seem you misinterpreted what I said, I said from my own lens everyone is scum until proven otherwise, everyone starts as scum status and they either go up to null/townie status or they remain scum. Secondly, I did not ask everyone I asked specific individuals to see their reaction and I got it, it generally gives me a good idea about the person.

I don't remember people responding to it tbh. Can you point out some responses and tell me what info you got from it if any?

Nothing I post is to fill up space, everything I do has a reason behind it, even a simple gif has a reason behind it. I don't really like how you make it to seem like I am posting to just fill up space when you could of simply just answered the question without going in circles and trying to make something out of nothing, you picked 3 specific people out of everyone 4-5 pages in and discarded everyone else. So yes, I want a specific post for you to clarify those 3 people in detail. Acting so defensive about simple request and trying to shade me for asking such question does not look good on you.

I felt like a lot of the stuff that you wrote were not based off of reads and other people. Greetings, mechanics, forced responses, self-defense, and fluff go into this box that can easily be done by both alignments, but reds tend to do this the most because it is harder to fake reads when you already know who is red and one of them is you. This entire long post is self-defense, so it goes into that box. (Self defense is weird though as it can show alignments when specific things are said, but I don't see that with you). It just looks like you have the effort to post a decent amount, yet very little of it is from reads that feel genuine. You made some substantive posts later which I will get to later, but those are scummy.

That is also not true, you breed activity and interact with members at the beginning and from that information starts flowing due to your activity and interaction with other players which then helps you make some opinions and see how people react to them, you keep painting everything I post as "full of fluff", "didn't write anything Al" but that's simply not true, I been doing my own thing to pinpoint scum. Also, the "I think there was some Al post I could of responded to but did not" reason is just silly to me. You can apply that reasoning to anyone including yourself, I can be like "why didn't you reply to this specific post" for whatever reason and decided to skip it instead? it seems to me you are just trying to reach for something that is simply not there.

I work in a very similar fashion as you, but I start everyone as null. I find reasons to townread people, and I don't vote those people. People that stay null, become more scummy, while the real null people are just the guys that don't have enough information. So when I say that there is nothing AI from you, I mean that individually the post that I am looking at could be done by you as both alignments, but if everything you write can be done as both alignments, then you might be red.

Also the quote where I said that you didn't reply to the stuff that I thought was AI is more words to say that you didn't make any reads and I felt like you were capable of doing so based off of what was written. And I said that saying everyone is null, or in your vision, everyone is scummy, then that would have been better.

I disagree regarding fait being townie here but I will get to it later.

Again with the "respond to so many post but miss so much information", you stated that Ansa is townie and you seemed confident about it from a single post Ansa made which I found that very fishy because I am scum reading Ansa right now, you could of said he is a townie read because of that post but to straight up say he is townie requires alot of confidence and I am not sure what Ansa offered so far support that confidence of yours. He made a single post and it was reply as of that, and because of it you town read the dude, don't you think you are going easy or giving him free pass? what other did he do? see coming up to conclusions without any valid reasoning behind it.

Why would I lynch the guy that had a towny post over the guy that didn't make a towny post imo
Stuff is in bold

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure how you came to this conclusion, because I never said I town read you for linking your red game. If anything I scum read you for it.

I never said that you said that you townread me for linking my red game. I was agreeing with you

Why would you scumread for that lol? Was I supposed to decline his request? I'm not going to harm myself or harm anybody by answering his question but also giving him my red game to supplement what I was saying.

Meta is also a fine source to screw you over big time because the reasoning does not follow through the next game if a person is capable of adjusting his game and will eventually bite you back.

It definitely takes training to be able to make comparisons, and is not something you can do properly the first bunch of times. I absolutely got screwed by using meta incorrectly before, but if I know that I can get some belief that my read is correct, then I'll go look for it :p I also never use meta from games that I have never seen or played in before, since context can be super important when doing ISOs and whatever, and it can be misleading if someone is playing differently because of the atmosphere of the game.

That's where the fun comes into play, I don't want to see your meta games or your past experience, what you do right now is the only thing my eyes will see and only form reasoning I need. My experience and my trust in myself will judge if you are townie or not. I don't need no meta games.

Wanna vote Elmage G Ace?