Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just throwing it out there.

Assuming all townies have some kind of PR and given I have no strong scum read Ill probably vote no lynch unless someone pings me harder than Luk did earlier. My experience with these kinds of set ups is to give people a night to use their abilities (unless they are really scummy to me D1) I say this because no lynches arent popular at MU but they may be seen as ok here, I dunno but I figured I'd make my argument now while there is time for people to change my mind if they feel like they can or need to.
I don't think you can vote no lynch in this game, and I don't think you should. We have no idea about vote count, because it's private, so a no lynch is a terrible idea! Don't. Please.

And if you mislynch the one shot vig by mistake? Or the cop, or bodyguard or roleblocker (Im assuming the game has all three given the theme.. maybe not bodyguard

A blind vote means scum can work in concert to lynch whoever they want (if they arent all indies) its possible they can control the lynch... taht didnt even occur to me
This game is a role madness game, it wouldn't affect things so much, besides, not voting just means scum can pile their vote on their target, and just throw shade on the thread, hoping someone votes them, we can't vote for nolynch, but at the same time, we should try to solve whoever we think is scummy, so I do see your point, but nolynch isn't a better alternative

Started playing in 2007.

I still dont think Alice ever answered it directly herself, think someone else did. Kind of chaotic player... often misunderstood. Has, as of yet done little to be understood or misunderstood but you peeps know her and seem cool with it so im not pushing it.
If Alice is mafia, then it's only a matter of time before she's found out, but so far her play is NAI, she does the same thing as either alignment.

Ya reds are capable of trying, and there are ways to find out if they aren't solving, like when reds ask questions that look productive, but never follow through on them. But here I think Fait-Accompli is genuine here. And if anything, there are plenty of other reasons to townread him imo (some stuff I will mention day 2 cause I don't want to change behavior)

And again here, you respond to so many posts, yet you seem to miss so much information. Idk how to multiquote but here: (P#46)

Ansatsuken's post:
"So I see Alice never mentioned my name or "attacked" me out of nothing like in the previous game where she was a mafia. Yeah I'm being fooled there to think that was town Alice in play. But here in this game I'm going to be more cautious and critical around her. I see different kind of game here, I mean that's your typical Alice's game play but I'm not going to say it's town Alice here just because she's never mentioned my name so far into this game. "

My Response :
"I can townread this. This is a very specific meta comment that he could have just not said, as now he will initially see Alice in Noodleland as town, and reds hate townreading people, so they tend to avoid weird reasoning like this."
I do like this post, however, while what Ansa said is true, that statement of his is also NAI. I currently have Ansa as null because he usually does a lot of game solving, and I'm not seeing that yet

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do we solve people with a good portion of the player base barely playing? Its an extended day phase and for some the volume is low.

One reason I cant give Denmon a stronger town read is his supposition that there are two scum. If there are three, they need that supposition to allow space for mislynches to quickly reach parity. The greatest chance of achieving this is by getting a mislynch tonight. Without recorded voting theres no way to check.

You are probably right taht no lynches wont be allowed, i havent asked. If thats the case then we should all be making read lists and establishing a very clear POE to vote down
Seems the most effective strat

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
less than 7 hours to play
My impression so far.. this is a general take, wont be many specifics. Almost like a ... meta of sorts :p (you like that Michelle... hmm? lol)
My Scum leans from greatest to least degree
1) Nikimara
2) Ansatsuken Alice in Noodleland (tied)
3) Elmage G Ace

Specific case I'd consider: rej if anyone wants to make one

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Im scum, whats the optimal play for me in this set up. Don't stick out, not just because of the lynch but its role madness, dont want an individual town vig or cop snooping around. The low activity strat.

You can get a mislynch by letting townies clobber each other. If you are slick you can throw off sus to lead to taht way.. do it actively you can maybe come off looking good. the deep wolf strat

Any of the AB players here capable of being a deep wolf?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wdym? I remember that post cause it was referring to me, since I said Rej was a she more than twice, but it was definitely after that timeframe I think. Elmage G Ace thought I was talking about Alice, was someone else?
Well, I was responding to fait, asking a question about Alice gameplay so far, and then you quoted me, and asked "Then why did you vote her?" if there was a mistake then it was you who made the mistake, I haven't spoken about Rej the entire game

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as i said, i'm not saying you two are the team right now. but what made me point that out is because of your luk vs fait post where you seemed to imply fait was scummy for his actions (just because he talked about meta) but you never really made a big point about him being scum off of it. basically complaining about his actions, saying they are scummy but you didn't call him scum for it, even though you wrote a lot about it.

i do remember you making a similar post about meta in other games too that would probably help me feel more confident about it in some sort of way, but i can't remember which one it was (or what alignment you were) and i don't really have the time to be surfing games aimlessly.

and then i re-read your earlier posts and placed a vote because you seemed to be struggling with reads and your catchup failed to deliver (imo)
You think SK might be trying to shade me and or Luk? Just look busy perhaps?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does Fait-Accompli being wrong mean that he is red here? Both you and Elmage G Ace used this reasoning, and it is popular reasoning for reds to use from what I have seen, so I am pretty sure that one of you are red.

I call being clearly wrong an 'unlikable' trait, which also includes like low posting, refusing to give thoughts, and other unpopular stuff that reds like to target greens for, as it is easy content to make, and greens don't really look too hard about who is pushing it.

Being wrong about facts in the game are indicative of how well your memory is, not of your alignment. Pushing that angle is scummy.
No matter how they try, a scum is always less observant, much less, they can't scrape information like a genuine town would, and one shouldn't be making a mistake when trying to make a case against someone, everything is written down so you can just go verify, but when you throw shade for a wrong or non-existent reason, it could lead to a mislynch. You don't need good memory in this game because you can write stuff down, or go back and find out what you're not sure about, and you'd find that mafia are most likely to contradict themselves than town, so him being wrong may not mean he's mafia, but it doesn't give him townie points either, and this entire post of yours is just nitpicking

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No matter how they try, a scum is always less observant, much less, they can't scrape information like a genuine town would, and one shouldn't be making a mistake when trying to make a case against someone, everything is written down so you can just go verify, but when you throw shade for a wrong or non-existent reason, it could lead to a mislynch. You don't need good memory in this game because you can write stuff down, or go back and find out what you're not sure about, and you'd find that mafia are most likely to contradict themselves than town, so him being wrong may not mean he's mafia, but it doesn't give him townie points either, and this entire post of yours is just nitpicking
Scum have scum chat to double check info with and plot with. Ergo all these posts are nitpicking.

truth is I work a full time job and take college classes in the evening, but because my first couple of posts dont detail how busy my life is, arguments like this happen instead.

The entire thing is goofy, aside from SK seems to prefer it as an inquiry struck me as asinine. But none of you seem to think its odd, so Ill assume thats how he rolls.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scum have scum chat to double check info with and plot with. Ergo all these posts are nitpicking.

truth is I work a full time job and take college classes in the evening, but because my first couple of posts dont detail how busy my life is, arguments like this happen instead.

The entire thing is goofy, aside from SK seems to prefer it as an inquiry struck me as asinine. But none of you seem to think its odd, so Ill assume thats how he rolls.
Yes, they have a chat, but it's incredibly difficult for any of them to collect information on potential scum, when they are scums. I work with three startups, 12hrs a day, I'm also a mod here, but I still verify what I write, as town, because wrong info or mistake can rub people the wrong way.

That being said, mistakes can happen, and the mistake will only count against you if there are other cases of questionable posts/reaction, so the mistake is NAI by itself, that's why I'm not voting you

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I was responding to fait, asking a question about Alice gameplay so far, and then you quoted me, and asked "Then why did you vote her?" if there was a mistake then it was you who made the mistake, I haven't spoken about Rej the entire game
I asked why did you VOTE him/her. You voted Rej, not Alice in Noodlehand. So while I could have absolutely been more clear, you could have figured it out as well.

Do you scumread me for this?

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, but they usually don't spread misinformation that is factual. If the thing that is being discussed is a fact, and can be checked by looking at a single post, then there is no reason to push that line of thinking. Other people would certainly remember who voted who, especially the guy that made the vote, so it was going to be disproved regardless, which means there would never be a wagon that forms there based on that logic because the logic is clearly flawed, so if a red purposely lied and said that SoulKiller voted TheLukundo, then there would be no point, cause they should know that it would never go through. If nobody else noticed, then SoulKiller just has to say that he didn't vote TheLukundo, and the reasoning is destroyed.

They could spread misinformation about like a general vibe or an opinion, like say that they think that someone's string of posts feels a certain way while nobody else can relate, because that is harder to disprove.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I asked why did you VOTE him/her. You voted Rej, not Alice in Noodlehand. So while I could have absolutely been more clear, you could have figured it out as well.

Do you scumread me for this?
It's not my job to figure out your mistake, you said "so why did you vote her?" Which seemed to me like you read what I said about Alice, and didn't see why I voted her, so you wanted to ask. The problem is, I never voted her, I voted Rej, and I don't understand why you'd ask that question pertaining to Rej when I just voted him, and asked how he's doing and moved on, I wasn't the only one who voted, and you didn't ask each and everyone why they voted whomever the did, and the fact you quoted my thoughts on Alice inferred you're referring to Alice

I do not scum read you for this, to be clear, but I've taken note of it, if it becomes relevant then I'll make reference to it

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Honestly I never check with scumchat to double check info. If I make a mistake, I just own it, but it's still not alignment indicative

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do we solve people with a good portion of the player base barely playing? Its an extended day phase and for some the volume is low.

One reason I cant give Denmon a stronger town read is his supposition that there are two scum. If there are three, they need that supposition to allow space for mislynches to quickly reach parity. The greatest chance of achieving this is by getting a mislynch tonight. Without recorded voting theres no way to check.

You are probably right taht no lynches wont be allowed, i havent asked. If thats the case then we should all be making read lists and establishing a very clear POE to vote down
Seems the most effective strat
I think 3 reds would be largely red sided imo. 3 red setups have more players, especially in role madness games and in low content communities

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing for now. She's usually an easy lynch, because her play always seems scummy irrespective of her alignment, you won't see her giving detailed reads and whatnot, what she's good at is observation, she's very observant, and most of the time, I've rightly pegged her as scum a few times because she missed details she wouldn't have if she was town, but she's usually not a high priority target like Soulkiller for example (he's always dangerous to the opposition faction) but you can pressure her if you want
Oh shit I seriously misread that. Ya mb that was all me. I assumed Rej was the mislynch bait from this text, especially since quotes don't show context, and I thought Fait-Accompli was asking about Rej, but it was about Alice in Noodleland.

Rip

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not my job to figure out your mistake, you said "so why did you vote her?" Which seemed to me like you read what I said about Alice, and didn't see why I voted her, so you wanted to ask. The problem is, I never voted her, I voted Rej, and I don't understand why you'd ask that question pertaining to Rej when I just voted him, and asked how he's doing and moved on, I wasn't the only one who voted, and you didn't ask each and everyone why they voted whomever the did, and the fact you quoted my thoughts on Alice inferred you're referring to Alice

I do not scum read you for this, to be clear, but I've taken note of it, if it becomes relevant then I'll make reference to it
Now that your main ping is gone, do you still scumread me?

And also why is Fait-Accompli's thought that TheLukundo was voted by SoulKiller still scummy to you

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I'm rushing here

You aren't scumreading Fait-Accompli for that

SoulKiller was, and that's bad

And how am I nitpicking when I am talking about all of his posts (not in the post that you quoted, but throughout the game)