• Poll closed .

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not sure we are playing the game here because I never voted for Luk and I never made any statements regarding his play in this game or past. I simply stated I remember last time I saw him he was scum and it was done in purpose to gauge his reaction, nothing more and nothing less. The fact that you even came up to such conclusion tells me you either not paying attention to the game or you simply don't care to pay any attention to what is going on and both are scum qualities.

Like this entire post is scummy.
People who dont pay attention are scummy? Wouldnt I have clarified taht point in scum chat first? Or stopped rather than continuing to pursue it? Your assumption seems off

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I'm gonna move my vote to SoulKiller. People said Elmage G Ace has a better day 2, so maybe I should be more lenient, but I might ignore it if someone else I slightly scumread has a reason to not be lynched today xD

SoulKiller is taking up a lot of space, but I don't really like any of the content at all. The amount of reads are very minimal, and he asks a lot of questions that should have been answered as he read the thread. His biggest posts are also mostly about mechanics or general beliefs, like if we should lynch, his stance on meta, etc., and that stuff is really easy to talk about as red. And then the rest is fluff.

Although I am skeptical of the amount of people that scumread him
This post also does not help your case at all, you come and say you wanna place your vote on me but you don't. Why not? waiting on people to hop into the wagon before you vote? you being careful here and I am not sure why. But you get scummy point for it.

Every post I make is made on the spot while I am catching up, my biggest post is not about talking about mechanic it's to notify people that I don't want to see alot of meta talks because thats what it boiled down into and it does not help anyone here. You say what I post is fluff or you don't like but it's easy to come to a person and say i don't like their post and they mean nothing to me. Everything you say is again seems like a trying to reach for something that is not there.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sk initially votef on Luk with reference to a past game then layer says he doesn't like Meta reading. He says this vote is a joke and that he like Luk now but also said every vote he makes he has a reason for...

Unless I am misrembering something this progression seems odd
Instead of double checking you continue with this agenda that I apparently voted luk with reference to a past game when I never did that, my only interaction with Luk at the beginning is an introductory post to him, Luk went on paranoia thinking there was deeper meaning to it. I don't even remember the last game.

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of double checking you continue with this agenda that I apparently voted luk with reference to a past game when I never did that, my only interaction with Luk at the beginning is an introductory post to him, Luk went on paranoia thinking there was deeper meaning to it. I don't even remember the last game.
I went off memory. I didnt double check because I was at work on my phone and while on my phone navigating this site is a chore.

Why are you mentioning your last game... I thought you didnt do metas.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People who dont pay attention are scummy? Wouldnt I have clarified taht point in scum chat first? Or stopped rather than continuing to pursue it? Your assumption seems off
Townies generally are trying to find scum, they do make mistakes every once in a while but your entire reason and logic behind your statements were completely off like you made them up. It wasn't only a misconfusion on me voting Luk or not.

The guy who doesnt do meta reads main sus is on the people he cant have a meta read on?

Seems logical.
This guys is about to yet drop his read list so far and there is multiple people in my sus list. Stop keep bringing meta talk into every discussion you get into. I am simply reading you based on the posts you are making this game, no need to be stuck up in the meta world cause i don't care for it.

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Townies generally are trying to find scum, they do make mistakes every once in a while but your entire reason and logic behind your statements were completely off like you made them up. It wasn't only a misconfusion on me voting Luk or not.

This guys is about to yet drop his read list so far and there is multiple people in my sus list. Stop keep bringing meta talk into every discussion you get into. I am simply reading you based on the posts you are making this game, no need to be stuck up in the meta world cause i don't care for it.
My read list. Would you believe I play from the position that Im town and that everyone else can be scum? Sounds familiar no?

My confusion was in simply thinking as stated, I assumed you voted Luk, blew it off as a joke but also hinted it might have been serious. Given that assumption, wouldnt you question? I did it several times openly until Denmon pointed out my mistake.

You are assuming an intention when a simple mistake (which a townie could also make) is at least equally as likely

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where exactly did I mention or talk about my last game? double read again please.
Ahh and now you see why i sussed you. If you didnt remember, how could you jokingly vote Luk.. you get that?

Except you didnt vote Luk, but I didnt know that until someone told me later.

I had suspected i had caught you in a lie. It was my mistake. You reading scum intention into that just seems reactive. Here's the deal sunshine, in mafia sometimes people will suspect you, sometimes it will be mistaken, and those mistakes can sometimes be honest ones. I know that may come across as shocking, but hey, its the truth.

🤷

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My read list. Would you believe I play from the position that Im town and that everyone else can be scum? Sounds familiar no?
Ofcourse, that's normal and I am in similar position as well.

My confusion was in simply thinking as stated, I assumed you voted Luk, blew it off as a joke but also hinted it might have been serious. Given that assumption, wouldnt you question? I did it several times openly until Denmon pointed out my mistake.
Hence why I am going back and forth with you right now to see if my hunch is true or not.

You are assuming an intention when a simple mistake (which a townie could also make) is at least equally as likely
There is ofcourse a chance that it was a mistake because we all do mistakes from time to time, but from my position same as you everyone else is scum and I am townie so I will have my doubts and pursue it when it pings me and you did. Wouldn't you do the same?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahh and now you see why i sussed you. If you didnt remember, how could you jokingly vote Luk.. you get that?
This post honestly gave me headach so ill just ignore it lol.

I had suspected i had caught you in a lie. It was my mistake. You reading scum intention into that just seems reactive. Here's the deal sunshine, in mafia sometimes people will suspect you, sometimes it will be mistaken, and those mistakes can sometimes be honest ones. I know that may come across as shocking, but hey, its the truth.

🤷
You must be registered for see images

Damn, did someone tell you that or did you figure it out yourself?

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofcourse, that's normal and I am in similar position as well.

Hence why I am going back and forth with you right now to see if my hunch is true or not.

There is ofcourse a chance that it was a mistake because we all do mistakes from time to time, but from my position same as you everyone else is scum and I am townie so I will have my doubts and pursue it when it pings me and you did. Wouldn't you do the same?
Fair but given I had just replied to a Nikimara post on me taht seemd... grasping, I felt under attack by your case, because like them you just seemed to assume the worst as default. The timing provoked a response in me.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fair but given I had just replied to a Nikimara post on me taht seemd... grasping, I felt under attack by your case, because like them you just seemed to assume the worst as default. The timing provoked a response in me.
Hahaha I can be intimidating when I am pursuing someone no need to feel threatened ^^ unless ofcourse you are scum.

You must be registered for see images