Not open for further replies.

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really know anyone here very well and I'm not sure I'm in a position to say this but I don't think people should insult nor blame Sage for the game. Hey, he tried his best and even his dietician was inactive. Ansa won simply because he played better.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also something people fail to realize if ansat didnt have a one shot immunity I would of technically won. And with it it became a tie game.

Also if I wasnt in the game we would have had more random lynchs which might of got us mafia and sk but it would be by pure luck. I atleast got town to be hesitant and think about there lynchs.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also something people fail to realize if ansat didnt have a one shot immunity I would of technically won. And with it it became a tie game.

Also if I wasnt in the game we would have had more random lynchs which might of got us mafia and sk but it would be by pure luck. I atleast got town to be hesitant and think about there lynchs.
At least we both shot that 'traitor'. I'm very satisfied. She think she can win this game by defying me. Bad luck to her.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think her plan. Lynch me and then shot Konan at night because she either think Sage wasn't vig or if she knew Sage was vig she think Sage will shot konan not her. But if she knew Sage was vig she should go for Sage instead not me. I think she not knowing it.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think her plan. Lynch me and then shot Konan at night because she either think Sage wasn't vig or if she knew Sage was vig she think Sage will shot konan not her. But if she knew Sage was vig she should go for Sage instead not me. I think she not knowing it.
I think she didnt suspect you were sk I think she realized I was vig and said that for me to suspect you and lynch you in the night. I was expecting her to aim for me and try to secure a win like that. Its curious why she aimed for you. Or maybe she knew she couldnt win and tried taking you down with her.

Honestly seems both you guys were eff winning I aimed for Alice just in off chance she aimed for me and was hoping you were town just in case I went down.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think she didnt suspect you were sk I think she realized I was vig and said that for me to suspect you and lynch you in the night. I was expecting her to aim for me and try to secure a win like that. Its curious why she aimed for you. Or maybe she knew she couldnt win and tried taking you down with her.

Honestly seems both you guys were eff winning I aimed for Alice just in off chance she aimed for me and was hoping you were town just in case I went down.
At what point you think she realised that you were vig?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At what point you think she realised that you were vig?
Tbh I'm not sure if she really knows I was vig I just found her sussing you in the end strange because if she really thought that it would only make you target her at night. Maybe she was hoping to appear town in that move and hope you targeted me.

I suspected you when you said Alice is scum but didnt take your lynch off paper to save him. So I started having the feeling both of you were likely scum. Not sure if either you had a strategy to win in the end.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When she took her time to say something in 3rd DP Im starting to feel that she could hold important information about me. Probably she had shot me in 2nd NP. And after I saw she votes me that strengthen my belief. She could be a vig.

Tbh I have low expectation that I can win this game at that point. I've shared it with host.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When she took her time to say something in 3rd DP Im starting to feel that she could hold important information about me. Probably she had shot me in 2nd NP. And after I saw she votes me that strengthen my belief. She could be a vig.

Tbh I have low expectation that I can win this game at that point. I've shared it with host.
I agree who won in the end came down to luck but I think those who survived came down to skill of actually playing town right or alice case her usual scumminess helps her get past peoples radar's which is a strength. All in all was a good game and thought both of you played well.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh I'm not sure if she really knows I was vig I just found her sussing you in the end strange because if she really thought that it would only make you target her at night. Maybe she was hoping to appear town in that move and hope you targeted me.

I suspected you when you said Alice is scum but didnt take your lynch off paper to save him. So I started having the feeling both of you were likely scum. Not sure if either you had a strategy to win in the end.
I can't take my vote off paper yet because she still not responding and agreeing to my suggestion. I can't take a risk in that kind of situation. She can catch me off guard by voting me in the last minute while I'm stuck with Alice vote when I'm expecting him to follow me voting Alice.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

You know sagebee, i was about to just keep it at that and not reply to your posts. But today is your special day.

Can't blame me for that when town was playing so scummy. You were actually my first kill in night and that's pushing your terrible lynch of michelle. I picked allred because I could trust she was town.
If you truly cared for michelle sake, you would of tied the votes by voting one of the other 4 people that had a single post. Michelle had 2. You could of easily made a tie and saved her if you truly believed she is townie. Her lynch was not terrible it provided alot of information for the following DP. She was suss in most people reads. Don't pull this card on me, I prefer to mislynch DP1 than to mislynch DP2.

In general town needs to actually learn be town and not just jump in lynchs and actually have good reason for it. We could of won if it wasn't for that and town that can't play sub out.
The problem here is the town were reading right and lynching the right target and you were lynching the wrong target. You killed two townies because of your "good" reads. Can't you see how contradictory your words right now to your actions?

"In general town needs to actually learn be town and not just jump in lynchs and actually have good reason for it." You literally explained yourself in that sentence of yours, and my advice is to actually listen to what you just said.

Before I respond to all your points in all seriousness how much is my fault misreading town you think town made my job any easier. And even tho you think yourself a mad genius and expected me to follow your reads you were playing very half hazard how you were read scum is your fault.
I think honestly you have problem reading anyone. I don't think myself as anyone, I am just a simple player. I don't expect anyone to follow my reads (whelp if you are smart you would tho! ;D). I present and let people think. I bet if anyone else casted that second vote on michelle you would of killed him because of that huh?

1) my first lynch I pushed is al sama after first night got more clarification in mechanics and explain how al sama potentially saying false info and being unhelpful explaining it was scum. @Thestatusquo can you confirm gunsmith mechanics for me.
He was trying to explain to you the mechanics because you were confused about it... even ansa wasted good couple of pages on it because of you.

2) how did I allow sk get away like I said ansat did a good job playing town all those who sussed him had shitty reasons or no reason for it. And how is the reasoning for lynch paper stupid that's my issue with you and al sama make claims dont explain it but somehow expect us to agree. Paper came just lynchs I excuse first enter since I had better targets 3rd phase best targrt.
How? by serial killer and mafia jumping into your wagon lynch. If you did not even vote anyone it would of been better. Their shitty reasons are better than your "legit" reasons i guess since you mislynched al_sama lol. "make claims don't explain it and somehow expect us to agree" funny coming from you. I explain myself pretty well i would say, better than you that's for sure. Paperboi was subbed and his entrance post was good and to the point. That to me is townie, and his actions were townie. All the targets you had were townie sagebee so i don't know if they are necessarily "good" mate.

did you even spend time reading reasons for my suss unlike you guys I'm cautious of lynching and like to build a case for my lynchs all red besides her weird behavior that made her scum last game also picked lynch targets for no reason
Really explain how I could possibly read her favorably.
This is why you need to reevaluate your reading style. If you view all_red as mafia when she is town read by all the players.

really explain to me reasons I should of sussed them more again they did way better covering there tracks then you played town but since your mister know it all you cant admit your own fault.
I don't need to explain anything for you sagebee. Did you seriously say alice covered her tracks? are you mad? I think the way you organize your thought process and the way it works does not work. You fail to see how they were scummy this speaks for itself. I don't know it all and never claimed such thing. You say i can't admit to my faults but everything i presented to you is just facts buddy. It's up to you if you actually wanna listen and improve or be in denial like this.

It's easy to make me the fall guy to this but we lost because town played shitty and scummy like they usually do and did best job navigating that the mess town is. You contributing to the mess town was.
You killed two townies via NP and mislynched 2 townies. One you actually lead and was crucial for the game. You did all those things and you have the audacity to blame townies that they are being shit? lol you are a funny one. You say "they play shitty and scummy like they usually do". But that statement you made fits you perfectly. If the results of this game is not proof enough for you that you failed at your job then I don't know what will. I was not making you the fall guy I was really annoyed by your play and made that wallie so you can actually learn and improve. Trust me I would not waste that time if I did not want you to learn from your mistakes. Because we all do them. Some however more horrible than the other...

And @Rej @All_Red @AL_sama hope you guys can acknowledge your playing did nothing to help me as town.
Hope you can acknowlegde that your play sagebee did nothing to help town and actually damaged them heavily instead. You say "acknowledge your playing did nothing to help ME as town" focusing on this "me" the game is not revolved around you pal. You need to help town and not vice versa. Town is not gonna help you, why would they? you need to prove yourself as town.

Either way this is my last post to you so don't bother to reply. If you read this and think to yourself that you are still right after breaking down your arguments like this and showing you why you are wrong. Then I can't help you. Have a nice day pal and gg ^^

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
town is playing shitty
When you say this you throw mud to any town player in this game and I disagree strongly with this. You are unaware of the game's history and purpose, you (sadly) don't want to read about it and maybe if you would, you'd know that your role, if wrong used, is backfiring at town as the most dangerous town role in the game.

You keep ignoring that teamwork is the best town treat and i don't remember from you to search to make a team with anyone in this game. Is easy to accuse everyone else.
Based on mere words you can't catch a scum player. A real scum slip almost never exists.
Playing, you want everyone to understand you but you don't try to understand the others. For eg. Al's annoyance - you took it as scum behavior but it was a genuine reaction if you think at it at psychological level.
To play this game better you have to think at the humans behind the words and figure if they are scum, why they would say what they are saying, and if they are town, why they would post like they were posting. And ask yourself "what if I am wrong"?
Motivations, actions and emotions are the most important things to think at during a mafia game.

While is true that this is a game, so it's played and implies to have fun (if possible for everyone involved in the game), for some players it's a very serious matter and some may take it personal from various reasons. Taking wrong the game is a thing that may happen anytime depending of the personal involvement in the game. So when someone says you are wrong you have take a step back and change perspective.
The problem is not like you were wrong, the problem is you choose to blame the others for that. Take a time and think at this because it's plain wrong.

I don't like any attack from any part at this moment, and I think any insult is useless and distructive.
you're straight up dumb
See, you started to use an insult and received another insult. This should stop from any part.

I wish to move this discussion in the mafia general chat because it's not anymore related to the game, if someone consider it constructive.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, Ansa did not win due of luck. If a townie and serial killer are the last man standing then the serial killer automatically wins. He deserved this win and did what's necessary to survive and win the game so kudos to him.
Yes this is right, I didn't want to say he didn't play awesome when I said he was lucky. Luck came only because in the moment the host wanted to RNG the result, the RNG god gave to Ansa what he deserved :hs:
I wanna say that I really enjoyed your playstyle this game. I even tagged along for a bit. Interacting with you was fun. ggwp All_Red ^^
I second this :yay:

Btw for everyone, I used the emotes so much because I miss them a lot elsewhere and I can use them only here, because they belong to AB. For anyone who scum read me for using too many emotes, it would be smart to really be scum and to want to attract so much attention? :hint:

Reactions: Just_Red

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

You know sagebee, i was about to just keep it at that and not reply to your posts. But today is your special day.

If you truly cared for michelle sake, you would of tied the votes by voting one of the other 4 people that had a single post. Michelle had 2. You could of easily made a tie and saved her if you truly believed she is townie. Her lynch was not terrible it provided alot of information for the following DP. She was suss in most people reads. Don't pull this card on me, I prefer to mislynch DP1 than to mislynch DP2.

The problem here is the town were reading right and lynching the right target and you were lynching the wrong target. You killed two townies because of your "good" reads. Can't you see how contradictory your words right now to your actions?

"In general town needs to actually learn be town and not just jump in lynchs and actually have good reason for it." You literally explained yourself in that sentence of yours, and my advice is to actually listen to what you just said.

I think honestly you have problem reading anyone. I don't think myself as anyone, I am just a simple player. I don't expect anyone to follow my reads (whelp if you are smart you would tho! ;D). I present and let people think. I bet if anyone else casted that second vote on michelle you would of killed him because of that huh?

He was trying to explain to you the mechanics because you were confused about it... even ansa wasted good couple of pages on it because of you.

How? by serial killer and mafia jumping into your wagon lynch. If you did not even vote anyone it would of been better. Their shitty reasons are better than your "legit" reasons i guess since you mislynched al_sama lol. "make claims don't explain it and somehow expect us to agree" funny coming from you. I explain myself pretty well i would say, better than you that's for sure. Paperboi was subbed and his entrance post was good and to the point. That to me is townie, and his actions were townie. All the targets you had were townie sagebee so i don't know if they are necessarily "good" mate.

This is why you need to reevaluate your reading style. If you view all_red as mafia when she is town read by all the players.

I don't need to explain anything for you sagebee. Did you seriously say alice covered her tracks? are you mad? I think the way you organize your thought process and the way it works does not work. You fail to see how they were scummy this speaks for itself. I don't know it all and never claimed such thing. You say i can't admit to my faults but everything i presented to you is just facts buddy. It's up to you if you actually wanna listen and improve or be in denial like this.

You killed two townies via NP and mislynched 2 townies. One you actually lead and was crucial for the game. You did all those things and you have the audacity to blame townies that they are being shit? lol you are a funny one. You say "they play shitty and scummy like they usually do". But that statement you made fits you perfectly. If the results of this game is not proof enough for you that you failed at your job then I don't know what will. I was not making you the fall guy I was really annoyed by your play and made that wallie so you can actually learn and improve. Trust me I would not waste that time if I did not want you to learn from your mistakes. Because we all do them. Some however more horrible than the other...

Hope you can acknowlegde that your play sagebee did nothing to help town and actually damaged them heavily instead. You say "acknowledge your playing did nothing to help ME as town" focusing on this "me" the game is not revolved around you pal. You need to help town and not vice versa. Town is not gonna help you, why would they? you need to prove yourself as town.

Either way this is my last post to you so don't bother to reply. If you read this and think to yourself that you are still right after breaking down your arguments like this and showing you why you are wrong. Then I can't help you. Have a nice day pal and gg ^^
Ehh in all honesty I get your attitude now your salty that I picked you as my target and told you your deserving of it. Just because you didnt like that you want to have a tantrum with me.

I read through your response to see if you actually had something constructive to say that would "help" me out.

Your basic criticism can be summed up saying you think I can't read players. Again I've showed your reading skills were far worse than mine can tell michelle shanks and even you had high probability of being town.

You also still didn't awknowledge my criticism that town didn't help my job in properly reading them and how you also weren't being helpful. Besides the usual towns acting random all red already said she is throwing the game shanks didn't participate especially with how helpful his role was. But no how things is my fault because I suck at reading right.

Also if you really cared to "help" me you wouldnt of coated your original response with insults and said something actually constructive.

Again in all honesty I can deconstruct your response based on your mentality but I wont go there. You say i suckef playing cool in future keep your "advice" to yourself please and thank you.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, Ansa did not win due of luck. If a townie and serial killer are the last man standing then the serial killer automatically wins. He deserved this win and did what's necessary to survive and win the game so kudos to him.
But I made it to the end and technically won or tied but nope it was luck on my part right. Its annouying how people disguise saltiness as truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.