Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not enough to go on but Negative Knight's suspicious activity makes him the only person I should go for. I don't actually believe it's him but we need to start somewhere and the chances aren't looking good otherwise.

Not Kira.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a tactic to weed out the Kira. I'm the actual doc, so whoever said yes is either a 2nd doc or Kira. Who else would lie ?

I have some results though. I have reason to believe Tobi Is a Good Boy is Kira, however he may be the doc. He's the only person who agreed to being the doc. Should we lynch him ?
or you could be simply lying NK, planning this up so we could believe that your innocent.

Vote : NK

Reason : he sends pms to people asking if people are doc or not, if you ask me it seems as its a plan to set us all up and deceive us, that alone made him no.1 suspicous

KillerbYo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a tactic to weed out the Kira. I'm the actual doc, so whoever said yes is either a 2nd doc or Kira. Who else would lie ?

I have some results though. I have reason to believe Tobi Is a Good Boy is Kira, however he may be the doc. He's the only person who agreed to being the doc. Should we lynch him ?
Wont Kira kill the doc now then?...

Anyways, Ill go first with voting, i was biting my toung since i die early cus I talk too much.

I Vote Spandi

Reason:
He was humble when he got his role, like it was something heavy.
Also after the kill he replied with a long message like he was covering it up.

He could just be really into the game though Im just guessing its the first stage.

Akai Hime

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

LMAO XD Kill me and You're DONE I wont say Im doc or kira thats silly But seriously? wow......! Im your only hope bro U_U

Clouds

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why would you tell us your role here?
isn't that 2 risky?
Suspicious...

Byakusharinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not enough to go on but Negative Knight's suspicious activity makes him the only person I should go for. I don't actually believe it's him but we need to start somewhere and the chances aren't looking good otherwise.

Not Kira.
Nah, Negative Knight was Kira last match. In a previous match, just to test the way LonelyAssassin thinks, I PMed him asking to be Kira. He said he thought it would be overly obvious. And he was here for last match; I doubt he would make NK Kira.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote: SoulKiller (No reason, just somebody who likely won't be voted out this turn, playing it safe and watching what happens to our 'Doctor' Negative Knight)

I just want 100% confirmation he is our doctor is all. Then I can actually join in properly into the debate.

Akai Hime

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
or you could be simply lying NK, planning this up so we could believe that your innocent.

Vote : NK

Reason : he sends pms to people asking if people are doc or not, if you ask me it seems as its a plan to set us all up and deceive us, that alone made him no.1 suspicous
hey long time no see you gotta Mod a game we can laugh alot XD

Status
Not open for further replies.