Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
accusations being made and the game hasn't even started? tsch you guys should know better!!!

Night Phase
Lynched - No ****er on the First Night

The Dreaded Darkness has come, ready yourselves.
Kira send me the name of your next Victim, Doctor lets see if you can guess correctly, Shinigami who would you like to spy on? L try not to spot the shinigami.

Active Players
spandi
KuraamA
kladarakun
TheRedandGreenBeast
numbers
Akatsuki101
KillerbYo
Byakusharinnegan
Soulkiller
Negative Knight
Tobi is a Goodboy (Frizbee)

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Day Phase

KuraamA is walking to his new station at the Police Station, the L has arrived to solve the case! or not, he is hit by a small plane that crash landed as he crosses the road. L was killed the first night, again ffs. L role is cursed.

Time to Vote who you think Kira is, try not to bandwagon.
Vote :
Reason :

Active Players
spandi
KuraamA
kladarakun
TheRedandGreenBeast
numbers
Akatsuki101
KillerbYo
Byakusharinnegan
Soulkiller
Negative Knight
Tobi is a Goodboy (Frizbee)

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the heck is going on in these recent games .
L and shinigami die right in the beginning . Losing L is a great loss tot he taskforce
RIP Kuraama

Byakusharinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no way to make an entirely logical decision based on the first night phase, so I believe I'll gather some more conclusive evidence before a vote towards allowing the execution of a possibly innocent player.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anybody else get an inbox from Negative Knight suspiciously asking around to find who had the doctor role? I dunno, you might want to look into that at some point.

Anyway, i'm not Kira so that's cool.

TheRedAndGreenBeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think we can really come to a conclusion at this point. Kuraama only said "role recieved" and nothing more. Therefore, I believe this is just a random choice. I won't be voting (if I'm allowed not to?).

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anybody else get an inbox from Negative Knight suspiciously asking around to find who had the doctor role? I dunno, you might want to look into that at some point.

Anyway, i'm not Kira so that's cool.
It was a tactic to weed out the Kira. I'm the actual doc, so whoever said yes is either a 2nd doc or Kira. Who else would lie ?

I have some results though. I have reason to believe Tobi Is a Good Boy is Kira, however he may be the doc. He's the only person who agreed to being the doc. Should we lynch him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.