I'll host the game if there are people

rules
need 8 people or more
you need to stay active
dont pm people other then me during the game
dont trust anyone ever
CLEAR PM SPACE

Roles
Shinigami - Looks at the role of one person per night buy pming me there name (allways in the game)
Kira - kills one person per night, by pming me there name at night (always involved)
Officer - try and figure out who kira is, will have majority control in the voting executions (always involved)
Doctor - can protect one person from kira per night, by pming me there name (sometimes involved) the doctor cannot protect himself.
L - Looks at the role of one person per night, but if they look at the shinigami they die (sometimes involved)
Deceiver (Kira assistance) -
Every Night phase this person can select one person to hide the identity of, to fool Shinigami and L alike. They can make the target be seen as any of the roles, be it Officer, Kira, Shinigami, L or Doctor.
How the game works
DAY PHASE :
Players use Day Phase to discuss who they believe is Kira
Once discussion is over, players will go on to vote in the execution
The player who receives the most amount of votes against them will be executed
After the player is executed, their role will be revealed

NIGHT PHASE :
Night Phase is only used by people with a special role
Once Kira has submit his/her selections for their murder to me and the Shinigami has decided who to look at the night phase will end.

How to win ?

Team kira - kill all the officers / Shinigami / L
Team officer - kill kira and any assistants he may have

I havnt modded a game before and i am keen on doing this one either . So if anyone wants to mod , they can otherwise i will try my best.

Tec

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
soooo it's going to be every one being kira, killing other kiras? I See.... sounds.... not well thought out in the slightest :D well done

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
soooo it's going to be every one being kira, killing other kiras? I See.... sounds.... not well thought out in the slightest :D well done
We played 2 games yesterday with the same rules and they were quite fun . So i dont' see why you are complaining . .

Status
Not open for further replies.