Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive seen a lot of threads with illegal software and I did report them because it is illegal and it might couse a lot of trouble to the site and Versuvio.
If you want to help someone you could tell them to find you on msn or any other IM platform and give them the links there.
I saw the thread you are talking about but I wasnt sure about the software you posted and I do not have good access to internet to check each of them.
If you want to help your fellow member you might post the thread but without links to sites for illegal download but to the site of the creators of that software.

From what I see you didnt make these threads to help your 'fellow members' but to gain more reputation and to get some attention!

Decipher

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ive seen a lot of threads with illegal software and I did report them because it is illegal and it might couse a lot of trouble to the site and Versuvio.
If you want to help someone you could tell them to find you on msn or any other IM platform and give them the links there.
I saw the thread you are talking about but I wasnt sure about the software you posted and I do not have good access to internet to check each of them.
If you want to help your fellow member you might post the thread but without links to sites for illegal download but to the site of the creators of that software.

From what I see you didnt make these threads to help your 'fellow members' but to gain more reputation and to get some attention!
Ooooo. Well you do make a lot of sense in a way. Instead of doing it hear and cause trouble, make a privat matter.

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi I hate when Mods and Admins do mistakes and hiding for their mistakes. We dont have to discuss this anymore I dont want this site down but still I will think about the work we have done I mean MEMBERS you didnt even say "Thank guys for your help it have been great as long you guys have helped us but sorry that it have to go down your works" Its better than writ this then the bad things you other guys that want it down fx "Shut it down f**K this they didnt do a shit" Try to be more kind to others some of the Members out there is a idiot for me I dont say names. It was good as long it took now we have to agree that it have to go down but "SHAME TO PEOPLE THAT DONT SHOW THEIR RESPECT" Damn I thought other religion people knew what respect means I dont think your Mothers and farthers have learned you how to respect other people. I'm happy/not angry as long I can stay here I'm happy so Happy new year everyone now we are in 2010! :)

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol @ so im doing all this just to get some attention and reputation ??
and why would i want reputation???
i never imagined helping members and giving them my time will make everyone against us U_U

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol @ so im doing all this just to get some attention and reputation ??
and why would i want reputation???
i never imagined helping members and giving them my time will make everyone against us U_U
Well,if you didn't do it only for the attention and the reputation then why would you do 2-3 threads complaining about the deleating the thread instead of talking to him on private and ask the reason and if you are able in a way that it is not any harm to the forum and help your 'fellow members'. ^.^

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We want the peoples answer we mean "Did we do a great help as long it took" We agree with Ragnaroc we know its not allowed but still show your respect folks you people out there didnt even thank us for our hard work "SHAME"

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well,if you didn't do it only for the attention and the reputation then why would you do 2-3 threads complaining about the deleating the thread instead of talking to him on private and ask the reason and if you are able in a way that it is not any harm to the forum and help your 'fellow members'. ^.^
well this is the only thread i made i dont know from where did u get the other 2

and it is pretty weird , what you wrote here is 100% opposite to what you wrote on my profile page .

to answer you about what you wrote on my page (no other way to contact you other than here)
well no im not even 1% offended :) , im just surprised about how rude people are . You help them and the only thing you get in return is some insults and hating comments . "we didnt get a single thank from anyone but we kept doing our work , that shows how much we carry about Nb)
so sad :(
well i learned one thing today , and that is ( never help people except your friends ) i just wanna end this by saying ( Thank you members for the support and happy new year )

Your sincerely, zureikat

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well this is the only thread i made i dont know from where did u get the other 2

and it is pretty weird , what you wrote here is 100% opposite to what you wrote on my profile page .

to answer you about what you wrote on my page (no other way to contact you other than here)
well no im not even 1% offended :) , im just surprised about how rude people are . You help them and the only thing you get in return is some insults and hating comments . "we didnt get a single thank from anyone but we kept doing our work , that shows how much we carry about Nb)
so sad :(
well i learned one thing today , and that is ( never help people except your friends ) i just wanna end this by saying ( Thank you members for the support and happy new year )

Your sincerely, zureikat
The only thing I said was sorry if I offended you ;)
I see what I mean thats why I dont help :3
And i saw that other thread by Yeaser or w/e his nickname is.

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

well no im not even 1% offended , im just surprised about how rude people are . You help them and the only thing you get in return is some insults and hating comments . "we didnt get a single thank from anyone but we kept doing our work , that shows how much we carry about Nb)
so sad

Your sincerely, zureikat
That right mate. This guy Zureikat knows how to respect and show hes feelings he is a man! :) I dont like heartless people that dont take our work seriously.

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg ppl ,
you guys are the most pathetic ppl i ever met U_U
it is only a freaking simple spelling mistake .
you cant find anything against me , thats why you just make fun of my spelling
Ps: english isnt my mother language so i dont give a ****

go learn arabic ( the third hardest language to learn) then come speak with me .

Last edited:

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:| My point here is I don't need the software, but if you are going against the rules, then my suggestion is to stop if it will endanger NB.
well as i said earlier , we learned from our mistake and we will just stop serving members that dont have any kind of respect ,

i guess i am the stupid one after all U_U ( if i just knew how much rude members are ) i would have nt started that thing from the very beginning .

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ Zureikat and yAs3r:

Next time if you have any problems or worries about what a moderator has done you pm one of the admins with your concerns.Do not create a thread about it.

~Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.