Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dear Rag,

Hope you are doing well. As I recall, we created this group "konoha-IT" for one reason only, and that is to help our fellow members of this site, and you joined this group.. so one can only assume you are in it for the same reason, which I will say again, to help our fellow members of this site.

Now, I don't have a clue why you became so close-minded and self-righteous all of a sudden, we all agreed to help others...even if it included giving them access to software the illegal way..But would you consider it to be illegal? Do you want to consider it to be illegal?? Can you really to consider it to be illegal when we are providing them with something they need, something they want??...after all, we are dedicating our time to them...you could have just refused to join the group at first...You could've written this thread "Illegal Software" at the beginning. You could've also deleted the other software threads posted by members other than us...

This is a poll For and Against deleting our hard work.

Effie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omg let it go...
If you guise are posting illegal shit Narutobase will get in trouble, why can't you retards understand that...

He isn't being closed minded, he is doing his job as a mod to protect NB. I voted to close it down just because you people are being really annoying about it now. I am a member of this group, but honestly I didn't care to join. I always join groups I'm invited to, so I don't care if the group is closed.

Now ****ing let it go...

Last edited:
Reactions: Gatsndshanks

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
even if it included giving them access to software the illegal way..But would you consider it to be illegal? Do you want to consider it to be illegal?? Can you really to consider it to be illegal when we are providing them with something they need, something they want??
lol i'd love to see u try that at court :|

the point is it can get the site shut down unless they put disclaimers saying that the site isn't liable for user uploads and that the user knows that they take full responsibility for any uploads they make.

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
shut it down man, I love this site too much to let some people cry about some bs
Rag thanks alot man :D and for those other people uploading illegal stuff U_U it is not called for one bit, unless we ask for something illegal, don't give us something illegal

Effie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
shut it down man, I love this site too much to let some people cry about some bs
Rag thanks alot man :D and for those other people uploading illegal stuff U_U it is not called for one bit, unless we ask for something illegal, don't give us something illegal
Well if you saw Rag's post, even asking will get you in serious trouble U_U

BTW...
@The noob that made this thread, you spelled Ragnaroc wrong...
I suggest knowing how to spell a persons username before confronting them about something that is obviously stupid.
Makes you look even more stupid.

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you saw Rag's post, even asking will get you in serious trouble U_U

BTW...
@The noob that made this thread, you spelled Ragnaroc wrong...
I suggest knowing how to spell a persons username before confronting them about something that is obviously stupid.
Makes you look even more stupid.
omg spare me U_U
it isnt a big deal if i spelled it wrong U_U

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well I'm not sure who this "ragnaros" person is, but I like him.

obviously you are talking about what I did earlier today, but I don't feel the need to comment till the new year. and it seems I have the support of most if the members that have posted and probably most of the mods aswell.

have a happy new year and I'll see ya in the new year

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

obviously you are talking about what I did earlier today, but I don't feel the need to comment till the new year. and it seems I have the support of most if the members that have posted and probably most of the mods aswell.

that was completely badass O___O i have a new found respect for you

Reactions: Ragnaroc

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

wow ur so funny man U_U
you should work in a circus or something
happy new year to you to ;)

@Effie

well if that thead fails , then why are you still here ???
btw it is spelled Fail not phaill U.U
i guess we are even now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.