Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dead Marshes

Far eastern swampland said to be where the founder of the Kisei Clan raised the first dead: the Inferi. The Dead Marshes, now void of undead, are still littered with rotting corpses and other disturbing sights. The river that bisects the landmark spills over onto the land, giving it its marshy appearance. The waters of the marsh are said to be laden with sinew and body parts, remains from the risen dead that were used in a great battle between the Radiant Order, Noldor Clan, and Kisei.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Alter the terrain of a landmark to claim it for your village ( 3 )
  • Explore an abandoned site ( 2 )
Summary: Sado trailing the rivers of Tobusekai to find signs of life has found the complete opposite. He's found a long-abandoned scene of war. His objective becomes clear, soon after finding these devoid and empty lands. Do what he did for the Graveyard of Sin, and bring a dead land back to life by altering the terrain and building something from nothing. Claiming this landmark for my village just to reiterate.
The first thing to hit him was the stench of rotting flesh, sinew, and bone. It was a familiar scent, he remembered it from his time as a mercenary. It was the stretch of war, bloodshed, and death. It wasn't a wholly bad thing, when done properly it fed the land and could provide prosperity by nourishing the land. However, the influx of water and the fact that the rotting bodies continued to float in the swampland choked the land instead of nourishing it. The bloated corpses and the strewn and spread bones didn't decay properly underground returning life to the soil below. Instead, they gagged the land, festering and spreading diseases and bacteria. Sado had a plan though, the same one he had used in the Graveyard of Sin to bring life, back tot he land. He would alter the terrain. But first, he entered into the muck, standing atop it.
He traveled throughout the abandoned battlefield, taking in all of the destructions. So many lives lost, he wasn't above it. He had done the same in Shinramoto but at least he had cleaned up his mess. Well, he had Smith clean it up. The dead littered the field bobbing up and down the marshland. The river fed clean water into the land. There was indeed potential, it was just being choked out, by the festering corpses and the rotting death that plagued the land. Sado deliberately, moved through the field, investigating the lands. By the battle standards and markings and crests, it seemed like three large clans waged war here.
It was sickening, the odor of pungent death radiated throughout the area. The corruption and decomposition layered over filth and sludge. Blood and sinew mixed with the marsh tinting it a sickly green hue. With a slurping noise, Sado moved forward his feet sinking slightly into the marsh and sucking up the slime, and sludge as he walked forward toward the center of the landmark. It was a disgusting, horrific sight, but, he was desensitized to it long ago.
His mind was already working on how to better these lands, or at least make them usable for his clan. How to end the cycle of death and festering was his main goal. He summoned Salazzle, realizing without his summoning companion there wasn't any back and forth or noise to fill the eerie silence that fell over the land.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Salazzle ) - Summoning Technique: Salazzle ( Personal Summon )
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Salazzle is a dark grey Fire salamander resembling a bipedal salamander. She has a thin dark grey body with a purple underside. Her head is dark grey with purple eyes and slit pupils reducing the amount of light that can enter into the eyes. There are several tooth-like protrusions on the lower jaw being vestigial teeth that can be released after biting something leaving sharp arrow like teeth behind. Salazzle's body has three pink markings, one on the chest, and the other two on the abdomen. Salazzle has a long, dark grey tail with a pink underside and two protrusions come out from the tail's base which can be used like hypodermic needles should a tail strike land allowing her to inject poison directly into an opponent's blood stream. She has hands and feet with five digits each similar to summons like Ma and Pa toad having a somewhat bipedal stance however when she moves she returns to all fours to move and run. She is roughly a meter long small enough to stand on a shoulder or cling to the body thus making travel easier.

She can move at twice the base speed of a Sage rank bio. Salazzle can use poison techniques releasing the poison from her vestigial fangs molding it with poison chakra and expelling it from the mouth allowing her to use any poison technique the user knows up to S rank. Or she can release poison techniques from her tail protuberances shooting the techniques outward or over her head. Once every three turns, passively she is able to concentrate more chakra and poison into a technique increasing the chakra found inside of the technique by ten and increasing the amount of Samandarin forced into it increasing the amount of poison used for the technique. This has the effect of increasing the damage by twenty and can up the rank of the technique as well (both apply to only A-ranks and below) however, it can grant S ranks ten additional damage. This ability has a three-turn cooldown and works for a single poison technique that she herself uses. She does this by producing her own toxin, Samandarin and forcing it into a standard poison technique compounding it's power and symptoms with the Samandarin. This happens in the same timeframe as the technique it is being used for.

Her poison is Samandarin a toxic substance produced by most Fire salamanders. It's effects are over-excitation of the muscles, restlessness, hypertension, rapid breathing, dilated pupils, muscle convulsions, respiratory paralysis, and eventually the poisoned person will faint. Once poisoned by this substance the first symptom is muscle convulsions and over-excitation of the muscles as well as restlessness causing the poisoned individual to twitch and stutter this happens the turn after the poison touched the skin. After two turns the lungs begin to shut down causing labored breathing causing the opponent to need to gasp taking deep breathes to merely obtain enough oxygen to breath as well as hypertension and rapid breathing. Finally after six turns of being poisoned the organs begin to shut down causing the poisoned individual to pass out, for the WSE this causes the individual's health to drop to zero. She is able to communicate with her summoner either verbally or mentally.
Note: Can only be summoned once lasting four turns
Your retarded clone used that damn poison. You know it disperses summons and you let him use it.

I can't beli-... where the hell are we? Why is everything dead. WHAT IS THAT GOD-AWFUL SMELL!?

Salazzle was quick to fill the silence as soon as she appeared on his shoulder. Sado smiled slightly at that.

What are you smiling about? It stinks like ass here? Why did you summon me?

Sado would begin to speak explaining what he was doing and what brought them here. He pointed out the dead, and the battle that took place here. How their corpses weren't decaying properly and how it was causing the land to fester and bloat. He explained the plan he had, and how he was going to at least try to fix it. He planned on claiming this land for his village as Korra had done in the Lost Shores. Though, he needed someone to talk to, to bounce ideas off of and fill the empty, eerie silence of this abandoned battlefield.
Sado lifted his right arm motioning it out over the area as he talked. Then he lifted his left hand and stroked the underside of his chin. He didn't really know these clans, the only family-based clans he was truly familiar with were his own tribe, the Claymore, and to a degree the Uchiha. He knew little to nothing about the other family-based clans of the world, he actually knew more about the groups of separate individuals that called themselves clans but didn't have familial ties. Like the White Lotus, the Reapers, his own clan the Golden Sabbath, the Black Order, the clan Vegeta and Uta fought and a few other small clans.

We're in the Eastern Continent, I believe I've heard it called Tobusekai. Right now I need to claim this land but, in the shape, it is now it isn't worth anything. Instead, I think I can rebuild it, well at least set a foundation for something better. You know what was done in the Graveyard of Sin right? One of my clones altered the terrain using that swamp technique, then hardened it into soft-loamy soil. I believe I can do the same here. But it'll take a bit more work due to the decay.

Salazzle was quick to cut him off.

Yeah but is it worth it?

Sado replied as he continued to scan over the area.

I think it is. I hope it is, at the very least, these warriors deserve a proper burial.

As he said that he felt like he had explored enough as he formed two hand seals lacing all of the marshland with chakra. He converted the sickly green-hued marshland into a more brown, and earthy mud. The mud extended outward for miles in all directions changing the entire landmass into a deep, dense swamp. Sado stood in the direct center of the massive swamp as he pumped more chakra into the formation of the technique extending its range, depth, and size to the maximum.
This allowed him to create a swamp that spanned over the entire landmark, changing everything. However, he wasn't done yet he needed to do something about the corpses that continued to float on the mud, bloated and water-logged. He would take hold of the mud causing the top-layer to swirl and plunge beneath the surface down into the darkest, deepest depths of the swamp. This motion pulled all of the corpses, their battle-standards, their weapons, and other belongings underground. It was an impromptu burial, Sado felt like these men, and women deserved at least that much. Even if he didn't know them, they didn't deserve to rot, and decay, and bloat, like abandoned trash thrown to the side and forgotten.
The corpses, now at the bottom of the swamp would be able to decay properly and return to the land from whence they came. Sado, however, wasn't finished. He needed to solidify the swamp like his clone had done in the Graveyard of Sin. He would slowly, and forcefully drag his fingers through the top of the swamp as he walked throughout the landmark converting the swamp into soft-loamy dirt. He used his chakra to change the consistency of the swamp back into a more solid state, giving the corpses a final resting place that befit the dead. He felt like it was the only respectful thing he could do.

You don't really care for these warriors, do you? I've picked up more than you think.

Humans bore you. Even ones like these. I don't know why you play this game, you could have a place with the Salamander.

You wouldn't have to worry about the petty squabbles of these humans, their thoughts or fears. You could be free.

Salazzle was blunt and honest with him.

I guess not, but, I feel like the village needs a foundation. I think it's best if they not see this. I know Vegeta could handle it, he's a warrior, he knows all things end in death. As do I. Though, I don't think a lot of our allies, have such a pessimistic outlook. Fuu for example, even under all that bubbly sunshine, I think she rejects that notion and is why she acts the way she does. Lena, I feel is another person who wouldn't be comfortable claiming such land that was built on death and destruction, even if she hasn't officially joined our village. Gren-... I feel my most free with them. The fact that they accept me, is enough. It's all I really have now. Their expectations, they're heavy, but they're mine to bear.

Sado caught himself, he was about to say "Grenth" referring to Desmond, but he had made a decision recently to betray Tsumigakure, so Sado didn't know where Grenth's allegiance actually lied. It was hard to leave that behind as Sado continued to explore, converting all of the swampland into dense fertile soil. He was divided, not exactly at the moment, using this as a distraction. Finally, as it came to a close he stood upon a land altered forever.
No longer was it a dense, muck-filled hellhole. Now it was a rather plain, grassless, open-field. He could build a fortress or a compound here. He inhaled hard. Hopefully, someone from his clan or village would arrive soon to aid him. Until then he just stood there, in that moment of peaceful silence, knowing he was making a mark on this new land. For better or for worse, he was changing and uniting the world around him. He wondered if he'd see Grenth again.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 ( +20 )
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
(Doton: Doro Rappu) - Earth Style: Mud Wrap
Range: Short ( of mud )
Chakra: 30
Damage: NA (+20 to mud based techniques)
Description: The user channels additional earth chakra into a mud based technique or takes hold of earth chakra infused mud already in play. Due to the earth chakra already found in the mud it can be slightly manipulated further to surround the opponent. The mud basically blasts out and around the opponent covering their body in mud or slashes and tears at their skin with small blade like creations formed from the mud giving it an additional sharpness. This makes moving harder as well as restricts breathing placing an excessive weight on the opponent tripling their weight and cutting their movement speed in half for as long as the mud remains on them. This is due to the earth chakra infused mud that covers the opponent. It has the same effect as Swamp of the Underworld in a more refined and specific way as it makes movement harder. The mud can possibly asphyxiate the opponent if it successfully covers the opponent completely. The mud can be controlled slightly and forced to surround the opponent's head making it's way into their nose, mouth and eyes. However to use this technique the user must have used a mud based earth jutsu.
The additional chakra can also strengthen the mud making it a sort of psuedo-combination allowing for the addition of more damage. Through this additional earth chakra the mud can be proliferated, thus making the original technique both larger and stronger (one-rank boost up to A-rank and +20 damage). This can be used alongside another mud based technique in the same timeframe to alter or augment the way the user attacks or can be used later on to control mud that is still just lying around.
(Doton: Kachiku Kanshou) - Earth Release: Bovine Intervention x2
Chakra: 30
Description: This jutsu is based on the Earth Chakra's abilities to harden or soften any earth feature. By slamming the user's palm on the ground, or on any thrown or erupted earth structure, the user is able to harden or soften the said structure, all at once. The technique is based on the user's chakra reservations, and thus the area and volume of the feature the user wishes to change varies with it.
As described this technique has two variants:

(Buru no Ai Naguriai) Bison's Love Fist, which allows the structure struck by the right hand to harden immediately. Basically, any soft structure, such as Sand, Gravel or Mud (Created by Earth Release (Canon Element), not Mud Release (Custom Element) will turn into rock.

(Ushi no Nyuujou Kissu) Cow's Milky Kiss, which allows the structure struck by the left hand to soften immediately. Basically, any hard structure, such as Rock, Harden Mud or Earth will turn into sand.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Courtesy of Lili-Chwan
ELM from LM 239

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A few moments after Irene departed through, Sado ventured off toward the east.

He sent a message to Korra's clone, telling it, that it could build here in the Dead Marshes if it wanted to.

LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Prepare one of the landmarks you own for immediate or future attacks ( 3 )
Summary: Preparing the land by creating a living, defense that can fight off the Mother Cult should they expand west.
Doombringer drifted steadily into the landmass taking a look at the natural structure of the land and the area that needed to be defended. It seemed like Sado wanted a great wall that spanned across all of the landmarks north-south creating a sprawling defense. It made sense if they could pin the Mother Cult behind the defensive perimeter they could cut off their ability to push westward easily keeping them busy. In essence, it would be what the Witchwood company and the Last Bastion have done but on a grander, more massive and productive scale. It would halt their momentum and allow Tsumigakure to push eastward into their lands snuffing out the cultist activities and the undead. If Sado wanted a defensive perimeter, Doombringer would give it to him.
He took a moment to visualize it in his mind a stretching spiked wall reinforced with spikes, and stone as well as other elements to reinforce and create an impregnable defense against the undead and the necromancers. They had seen first-hand what those undead creatures could do over Conquerer's End. So, the clone gripped in the throes of Sado's secondary personality would take several steps forward as he approached the eastern borders of the landmark.
He formed the necessary handseals he would raise up three dense, thick, and spiked plateaus of slanted earth. This caused minor tremors to quake and shake the ground as the stone and rock pushed upward breaking the ground and creating a curved barrier blocking the Mother Cult's lands off from the western portions of Tobusekai. However, he wasn't finished, he would need these walls to be incredibly resilient able to take on numerous powerful techniques a simple technique like this wouldn't be enough. No that would need to be just the foundation of something more substantial, he coursed chakra through the ground as he formed the same handseals creating another three plateaus behind the first three each being roughly forty meters in height having a near incalculable length as they stretched across the vast landscape.
These three sat behind the first three creating sections of intermingling plates of stone that together could take on a fair amount of damage. Though the clone knew this even as large as it was wasn't enough it had to be thicker and denser as he repeated these steps a third, and fourth time.
This created a layered defense of four sets of three plates with each panel folding into the next creating a weaving mesh of stone and rock. This was a taxing and draining process but he wanted this to be the mere foundation. He planned to reinforce this defense further to the point that it couldn't be pierced.

Doton: San-kai hashira kaden | Earth Release: Three Pillar Household x4
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: By performing a single handseal, the user makes three great plateaus of earth and stone rise up through the ground wherever he wishes. The plateaus rise through the ground very quickly and without warning, and they cause small tremors around them as they rise. The user is able to slightly manipulate the shape and form of the plateaus, before they rise through the ground, to suit his needs. By forming a single handseal, the user is able to emit spikes from the plateaus. This technique is an advanced version of the Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart.
Notes:
• Can only be used 4 times per battle.
• Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero
God damn. I bet they could push through it though. I think I could.

The clone said with a hard, gruff tone. He would then follow up by forming the needed handseals slamming his hands down upon the ground raising up a curved section of the earth making it about one hundred meters high behind the initial section of the wall that sat at about forty meters high. This created a secondary defense behind the first structure. It was about twenty meters thick and spanned all across the eastern border of the Dead Marshes which were now flat open earth.
Doombringer sucked air into his lungs as he let out a bellowing grunt, his chakra was draining at a quick pace with each reinforced plate taking an incredible amount of focus and effort. In the middle of the formation of the wall, he had a thought. What about a wall, that was literally alive, a living wall, that could act and defend on its own. It was a reasonable thought, he had already been able to breathe life into an earth technique already. This instigated him, to infuse the high wall with Yang energy as it raised up the energy flooding into the wall. It wouldn't be able to move, but it could alter its structure and change itself into whatever it needed to be. It could use the stone around it to defend against an onslaught of the undead. It meant that it wouldn't need a guard, or a series of guards, it could be it's own, living, thinking being that kept the Mother Cult at bay.
The golaith was actually proud of himself for thinking up that strategy, but it wouldn't be enough. He wanted it to be, even more, he wanted the Mother Cult to see this as a testament to the power he had, not that Tsumigakure, had but the power and strength and ability that HE HAD. This was his, and it wouldn't be easy to break, it would be nearly impossible.
He weaved the needed handseals and rose another section of earth behind the first creating another second of an inanimate wall. With this now it had a three-layer defense. It would take several Forbidden ranked techniques to even have a chance of tearing this down. Another one attacked this barrier would be surprised to find a living thinking wall, that could fight back.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core x2
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.
(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.
Oi, if you can hear me, I think that's how this works. I want you to defend this land, in the case of incursion you are to use everything at your disposal to hold off anyone who isn't of Tsumigakure. Especially the Mother Cult, they command undead, they command necromancers and cultists. Your job is to protect our people when they can't protect themselves. Got it? I must be stupid as hell, it's like talking to a fucking wall.

This would appear unnatural, the clone was literally talking to the wall, explaining what he expected it to do. He remembered back to when Sado created a living golem of stone. It could talk, and it could understand him. This was like that, so it could be communicated with. He gave it orders and told it to defend these lands. Just when he thought he couldn't be any stupider, the wall found a way to respond.
It didn't respond in the normal talking sense, but it formed spikes all across the eastern side of itself. Several of the pillars formed the word "OK!" so the clone at least knew the wall understood him and it could communicate back. Doombringer would create several more sets of spikes, plates, and spikes increasing the defensive nature of the wall even further creating an unclimbable mass of stone and rock.
It was gargantuan, one-hundred meters tall, spanning the entire eastern border of the landmark and sixty or so meters thick. Piercing through it would be a task. It would require several techniques and due to a section of it being alive, it could rebuild itself with other earthen techniques, or defend itself against incursion needing to be defeated to cross. It could even attack things that tried to fly over it making it an autonomous barrier with the potential to change and shift itself to suit its needs.

(Kyousei Doton No Jutsu) – Greater Earth Style Technique x4
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

Clone 1 | Doombringer
Chakra:

1582 - 370 ( everything ) = 1212

Wall-chan's chakra:

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone headed north-east with the plan to expand the wall cutting off the Mother Cult from the mainland.
Clone 1 | Doombringer
Chakra:

1212 - 10 ( Change into Hell ) 1202
LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from []

• Fight an army of the undead(5).
  • Fight your inner demons(5).
Story Music:
You must be registered for see medias

Dracula had just gone off the trails and destroyed an entire village and had now found himself in the land of the undead or the dead marshes as the signs pointing towards it was keen on soft-balling the travelers into. The are had a foggy appearance with a nasty smell of rotten corpses that didn't seem to go away wherever one went. Not an ideal place for an undead vampire now was it. There was no life here whatsoever but that of the stranded souls all desperate to enter heaven and hell. Faces of evil had trespassed this land too many times for it to ever seek out glory and peace. It was the haven of the wizards of the Kisei and Noldor. No trees or wildlife was in sight and even though it was in the middle of the day, the sky was soggy and dark due to the rotting fog that climbed up to heaven. There were plenty of wetland and the marshes stretched out as far as the eye could see with razor sharp rocks that made out the boarders of it. It had an imprisoning feel to it, one that Dracula could not wait to escape in order to find his new sort of food. Following the scattered lights that seemed to build up some sort of path, Dracula kept going in silence. He did not want to wake up the forces of the dead that he knew was present here. As he walked softly throughout the small pathways where the torches were he noticed pillars that somewhat randomly stuck out of the water with plenty of seals inscribed on them. Was it these things that kept the dead from walking or was it them that kept the dead from truly leaving? As he wanted to investigate, Dracula reached out to one of the pillars and touched it with his hand, leaning over a gap of black water with a corpse staring into his face with its dead and rotten eyes under the water. Anyone but Dracula would've recoiled at such a sight but he wasn't able to be frightened anymore. Desperate for answers, Dracula would remove one of the tags of the pillar, which caused it to glow in a pale green color, much alike that of rotten flesh. Alucard looked down on the corpse under the water but it was gone. He then heard a haunting scream behind him. The corpse had come to life again and appeared behind Dracula. He stared at the pillar, not thinking about it while letting Drundail coping with the foe by erasing it from existence.
(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.
The focus was on the pillar which still beamed the same color as before, now flickering and sending out a huge crushing pulse in all directions like a barrier. Dracula looked around him and noticed other pillars like it starting to beam out the same light as the one infront of him. He braced himself for the worst and felt the ground underneath him quaking inwards. The whole earth was a colossal graveyard now alive and twisting to get out. He created a pair of bone wings and grabbed Akemi in his arms in order to avoid absolute peril. Drudail and Erentil flew upwards as well, they were dragons afterall.
( Hone Tsubasa ) - Bone Wings
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user grows large bone wings from their back which can be used to fly or to defend. The user can also flap these wings and release bone spikes once per turn. The wings last for 3 turns.
There was no question about it, he had awoken the army of the dead and thus the entire landmark was shifting and letting out corpses from the soil. Dracula couldn't let his misfortune reach other landmarks and quickly decided to take action and cease what he had just caused. Seeing as there was no place to land, he had to came up with a solution for it, in order to place down Akemi on the ground and have her act as a lightning battery. It was good that he had her with him, and the two phantom dragons for this was not going to be an easy task. What they needed to do what to create a base, which was hard to do since the entire ground had been replaced by zombies. Dracula therefore created a platform of polystyrene that he formed from underneath the earth and pushed back a dozen zombies in the process. The edges of the plateau were barricaded with razor sharp and hard solid fences of polystyrene which would rip any zombie to shreds if they tried to trespass it. Dracula knew that that wasn't enough to fend them off though as they felt no pain, but it was better than nothing. Their playground area was about 30m2 and squared.
(Porisuchiton: Shiroi Sabaku | Polystyrene Release: White Desert)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 10-40(-10 per turn)
Damage: 20-80
Description: The jack of all trades release for the porisuchiton release. The user can form any structures from the polystyrene pellets they want. The user can create weapons, armour and well anything that they need. D and C ranked usage requires no handseals, B rank requires one, A rank requires two and S rank requires three handseals. D, C and B rank may be used indefinitely as long as the user has a chakra pool, A ranks can be used 5 times per battle and S rank can be used 4 times per battle. A rank variation has a cooldown of one turn per use, S rank has a cooldown of two turns after use. This lets the user channel porisuchiton chakra through the earths crust and create miniature sinkholes or other structures. The user can also form polystyrene directly from their body. Unless the user fuels chakra into the polystyrene, it will fall flat on the earths surface as it is too light to sustain any forms by itself unlike other solid materials.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
Note: A rank version can be used 5 times per battle, with a cooldown of one turn, S rank 4 with a cooldown of two turns.
Note: No other Polystyrene techniques in the same turn S-rank version is used

With the platform created, the team rounded up. They had the biggest numbers against them in their lives, atleast 10,000 corpses marched towards them. They each split up, as per usual. Since they were basically in the middle of the marshes, there were just about the same amount of enemies in every corner. Dracula prepared for a grand battle, something that would possibly end up in the storybooks. To add to the grand scenery, it started to pour down rain. This of course made the polystyrene bunker start to take in water and weighted it down, something that was actually just good as it previously was easy to just push around as polystyrene is such a light material. Dracula would give support to the rain by creating his own one. This technique was made for the purpose of fucking up numbers of enemies. The sorrow of not having anything here to feed on, let Draculas inner demons take over again. He wasn't going to just destroy this army of the dead, he was going to destroy the entire fucking landmark. He was a new man, a changed man. A man of no sense of fear, for he had nothing to protect anymore. He was just someone that would fill his gluttony of blood with whatever means necessary. He welcomed this grand battle and raised his arms to the skies.

You must be registered for see images

All you poor sons of bitches, let me entertain you before i send you all off to hell for all i care. You stand in my way of getting fresh blood. I want to kill the living, you're not wanted here.

Dracula proceeded by performing three seals and created a pillar in the middle of the polystyrene structure. This pillar would be the source of his devilish trick up his sleeve. The natural rain was cancelled and replaced by something of his creation.

(Bisumaton: Ōame | Bismuth release: Heavy Rain)
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 40(-20/turn)(+10)
Damage: 80/turn)(110)
Description: The user performs three handseals and ignites the skies by channeling bisumaton chakra into the skies above them. Standard sized droplets of molten bismuth will start to rain down on the field from Mid-Long range of where the user is, and the user cannot adjust the size or location of the droplets. This can be done with or without sourceless materializing although if the user does not have that specialty they will need to form a gigantic pillar of molten bismuth that they stretch out from behind them and let go as it reaches the skies and expands into a barrage of rain. The only real advantage the user gets if they possess the sourceless materializing is the element of surprise. While this technique is ongoing, the user is limited in terms of that they can perform. This limits them to only using fire, wind and earth as well as KGs/AEs/CEs based on either one of those elements. Regular skills are not affected although no forbidden techniques. Each droplet of the rain causes extreme pain and will sink through the skin, flesh and bones through any limb or body it hits until it has passed through. Each drop falls faster than that of regular rain as bismuth is by far heavier and denser making the technique almost unavoidable, but it is still possible for the user to catch sight of the rain long before it actually makes contact with them. The user can only use the bismuth to form techniques from the bismuth or to create more bisumaton techniques only once the bismuth has hit the ground. This technique can only be used twice per battle and can stay on the field for two turns while it requires a two-turn cool-down. The user can only use two other moves while this is active.

Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.

The skies opened up and let down huge bullets of molten metal that would frankly set fire to the surroundings. Each raindrop had the effect of a bomb and once it pierced through a corpse and hit the ground it set it on fire. This technique was infact so effective that it gave him control over two fronts at the same time. The only drawback it had was that it didn't reach the ones closest to him. But this was of no problemo for Dracula. He abandoned the fortress and went skydiving into the sunken marshes with his Bow and his Golden Nightmare, now turned into a hand cannon. He was going to cap every single undead himself and gave the command to Akemi to mind her own business. He honestly didn't care if he died in the process. He was consumed envy and wrath.

Skorm’s Bow
Type: Tool
Description: Skorm’s Bow is a heavy-duty modernized high caliber chakra gun with blood/black thorn patterns and a red glowing holster. The gun has two types of rounds it can fire but both of them are purely composed out of lightning chakra. The gun has two different types of rounds that are all loaded in the magazine at all times but cannot be fired more than once per round. The first round is called explosive rounds, dealing 80 damage in total but is split into 40-40 whereas 40 damage is inflicted on contact where the bullet actually lands and the other 40 damage is spread up to mid-range in an omni-directional burst where the bullet ended up. This type of bullet is made up by fire chakra.
The second type of bullet is the armor piercing bullet, consisting of typhoon (or wind if the user cannot use typhoon) chakra it is extremely sharp but also very small. This bullet causes 80 damage and can penetrate up to S rank targets which are neutral to typhoon/wind. Up to forbidden if weak towards wind or typhoon. This bullet will continue through a target unless they carry armor(up to A rank) and hit whatever is behind it as well(directly behind that is and in the bullets trajectory).
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm. Each Bullet can only be utilized 3 times each.
(Gōruden'naitomea) - Golden Nightmare
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: The Golden Nightmare is a sword made by parts of reinforced steel and liquid bismuth. This makes the sword able to shift in construction and turn into a hand-cannon due to the liquid parts of the construction. It will either start as a sword or a hand cannon at the beginning of an encounter. Both forms gives the user an enhanced passive trait to the bisumaton release, increasing it's damage by +20 and giving it additionally +10 chakra through a designated seal that is passively activated when it's master is either holding the blade/handcannon or has it sheathed. The seal fluctuates bismuth chakra through its masters body constantly and gives them an extremely faint rainbowy aura(which is just for visual effects).

Sword: The sword form is very beautiful with multitudes of colors and shining edges. The edge of the sword is partially liquid bismuth and partially hardened steel. Due the temperature of liquid bismuth the sword will inflict severe burns on contact with skin and cause great pain. It further enhances the swords cutting capability since it can melt away other elements(within reason, but rubbery and bouncy for example) that are in the way of the sharp steel. If placed on the ground with the hilt upwards and the edge planted in the foundation of the ground infront of the user it will release a large portion of liquid bismuth into the ground that will shape into half of a sphere. Using their ability to control the element, the user can then shape the underground sphere into large roots or trees around the battlefield that deals burning damage on touch. These roots can reach long range while the trees(depending on their length) can only reach mid-range. This causes S-rank damage. The trees can spread and create a miniature forest(about 30 meters big and 10 meters tall), entrapping foes. On touch it causes severe burns. While not dealing 80 damage on freeform, the sword can be used for standard kenjutsu techniques with the burning damage added to it. The user can, however, do freeform 80 damage kenjutsu moves but that will consume a moveslot.

Handcannon: The handcannon form of the Golden Nightmare is like the sword, very beautiful and contains the exact same parts as the sword. This handcannon can fire rounds made out of liquid bismuth. On impact, the bullets will not pierce their target but rather splat on the impact surface and spread across it. This causes severe pain and if shot on a limb it will immobilize it the metal is quite heavy. One single shot can spread all across a regular human-sized creature's torso all the way to their back and thus immobilizes their spine.
Regular gun rules apply and only one round can be shot each time-frame.

Note: A bullet and the sword does 80 damage following the S/W of Bisumaton and up to four bullets per match.
Note: Changing form of the sword costs a move-turn and the user must state in the beginning of a battle what form the Golden Nightmare has taken. If not, it's default as a sword.
Note: Can only be used by Skorm
Note: Utilizing the roots/tree application of the sword renders the user incapable of using the sword's other active abilities in the same and next turn.
Note: Firing a bullet, using the sword for an S-rank attack, or creating the roots render the user unable to use Bismuth Techniques above A-rank in the same turn.

He fought until he couldn't see anymore. The zombies just kept coming from every conceivable direction and although he could hear the jutsus his dragons was performing in order to keep control from their stand point he did not care for it anymore. He actually saw this as an opportunity to go down. However, he wouldn't do it until there was not a single atom in his body that wouldn't function no more. The bullets from his guns created fissures and explosions in the earth and soon the battlefield was turned into the fiery seas of hell as endless amounts of fire torched up the wildly decreasing amounts of undead who all were probably also ceasing the moment to burn up and let their enslaved souls leave their rotted bodies for once. Dracula started to feel numb and he fell to his knees. He knew the battle was almost over but he could not help it anymore. He was ready to lay down his arms and be consumed by the last wave of zombies that had managed to run through the walls of flames. He was ready to die now, but not really. Greed had kicked in again and overtaken his mind. He rose up from the ground, not unlike the mindless zombies that he had slaughtered continuously for hours and hours. His mind was blank and his hunger for blood was all that controlled him at this point.

****, all.

He strived on, now using starting to rip off the heads of the burning zombies to sink his teeth in their dust contracted and almost non existent veins. He tried to suck out blood but there was none. He tried it on multiple bodies but found no remorse or anything that could help him cease his hunger. He was going insane with pain and anger at this point and decided to end everything he saw infront of him with one final technique. He weaved five seals, his five final seals(as he thought atleast) and stomped the ground, releasing a massive amount of chakra into it. The ground around him then exploded and a gigantic stream of metal was flooding upwards, ready to erupt.

(Bisumaton: Jigokunomokujiroku | Bismuth release: Apocalypse Now)
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90(-10 to user)
Description: One of the most devastating techniques in the arsenal of liquid bismuth but a rather simple technique in itself. The user will form 5 handseals; Monkey - Horse - Serpent - Ram - Bird. As the last sign(Bird) forms, they will stomp the ground and channel a massive amount of liquid bismuth into it. The ground will then evaporate and explode rapidly in all directions while a huge stream of liquid bismuth will flow straight upwards and spread all across the battlefield like a huge fountain of hell. The amount of chakra it takes to create the technique takes a toll on the user and will thus leave them slightly damaged by a chakra recoil. They will also not be able to use any other liquid bismuth techniques for 3 turns. The remains of the liquid bismuth of the initial technique will remain on the battlefield, dormant like a huge molten graveyard. The spread of the torrent can reach up to 15 meters in the air and spread out in a diameter of 25 meters. The user will of course direct the torrent away from themselves and either let it hit everything or direct it to a specific target. This technique can only be used once per battle.

Note: Usable once per battle.
Note: No Bisumaton techniques the following three turns and no techniques above S-rank of the elements composing Bismuth during the same time.

This technique ended the fight officially and Dracula had been extinct. He fell to the ground, unable to even think straight anymore. What a way to go out, killed by oneselves own greed. Several hours later, he looked up. His eyes were filled with blood, leaving his body.

Akemi was there, she had actually been a good girl and found him some collateral kills in the form of two men, likely travellers who had just stepped into this godforsaken land at the wrong time. Their bodies had been hit by Draculas Death Rain. He quickly grabbed them both and sliced their heads off and sunk his teeth into their broken bodies. He was finally on his feet again, filled with fresh blood. The scenery of the land was that of an abyss of flames and had been completely destroyed/set on fire. Dracula rejoiced. He was an agent of chaos now, lost to all hope of having him return to the person he once were and once thought he could be. No, this side of him was who he truly was and there was no acting anymore. He was conflicted, he wanted to die so badly but was forced to continue living. An endless curse that would haunt him forever until someone would save him. For now, he needed to go out in the world and seek out more flesh. The two pieces of meat were already consumed in a mere instant. He had no limit and even if he did, he was changed. No longer fighting for anybodies side but his own. He and his two dragons as well as Akemi walked through the fire that now had taken over the marshes and headed north. This time he was going to make damn sure he had some humans to fight. Actual, living and real humans. His true self had forced to take this detour but the next town he would see that contained life, wouldn't have it anymore. That was for damn sure. As theý headed north, Dracula found a moment to enjoy inner harmony with himself. The chaos, the hellfire all surrounding him. This was his true calling. He felt like he was home, a sensation he hadn't felt since.. Moon Isle.. A place long lost to him now, a place he could never return to. The sheer thought of the paradise had built with blood sweat and tears halted his momentary lapse of peace. Envy had taken control over him now. It was the sin that he was the least capable of fighting along with wrath and pride. His three demons now collaborated into making him into a murderous machine that he knew, had always known to be what defined him. His parents abandoned him when he was a child afterall. Was it their fault for what they had produced or was he a cursed child from the get go. There was no way of telling. The heartache took to him again, his memories clouded with his encounters of his nakama and all the plans he had for the Hellsing Organisation. It was all gone, and so was his heart. He would never try to build something like it ever again. He bashed his clenched fist into his chest, he preferred physical pain to emotional one and it cancelled it out. Blood dripped from the skin of his knuckles and he had punched the air out of his lung, making him recoil and fall to his knees but eventually, envy picked him up and led him astray to the next landmark. Dracula was going to pay the Clefts of Targinar a visit next. Upon reaching the way sign at the end of the jagged rocks that surrounded the land of the dead Dracula appeared to have excite his appetite again. He was ready for another slaughter, oh yes. Heads were going to fall. Civil or not, he had no emotional compass no more. By the road, he found a small shrine that had been untouched for ages. Inside of it there was a crucifix of mystical powers, all to be revealed?

LLM.

Last edited: