Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Darkcloud Peak

Darkcloud Peak sees a lot of cold, rainy days, from which it gets its name. The area is characterized by large, circular mesas; rocky and barren, separated by deep, barren and even colder valleys. A few villages lie atop the mesas, mining the landforms for valuable ore and tending small, lowered fields with collected rainwater and little soil; a commodity here. A series of rope bridges connect the inhabited mesas, and a few pulley systems draw water from the rivers running through the valleys below.

Following Ashikaga's rampage, the soil, rocks, and other notable characteristics of the Darkcloud Peaks have been reduced to ash, cinder, and charcoal. Very little remains in this once remarkably beautiful landmark.

Further destroyed by the fall of the moon, this landmark has basically been reduced to nothing. The ash, cinder and charcoal is still present, but it is said that a small village of brave humans have settled here and regularly attempt to befriend any arali kind that will openly accept the human race.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here:

Richard slowly makes his way through the mountains, exhaustion seeping into his bones and muscles. Navigating through the network of dirt pathways and villages, he sluggishly carries on, noting to himself to stop at the next area.

Leaving LM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado and Trunks moved through Darkcloud Peak toward the Howling Plains.

I'm bored.

Sado spoke as they continued walking, he began really looking for trails or tracks at this point.

ELM from LM | LLM to LM

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks and Sado make their way back home, having casual conversation from time to time.

LLM to 104, coming from LM

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darkcloud Peak

Darkcloud Peak sees a lot of cold, rainy days, from which it gets its name. The area is characterized by large, circular mesas; rocky and barren, separated by deep, barren and even colder valleys. A few villages lie atop the mesas, mining the landforms for valuable ore and tending small, lowered fields with collected rainwater and little soil; a commodity here. A series of rope bridges connect the inhabited mesas, and a few pulley systems draw water from the rivers running through the valleys below.
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
~Meet with a major faction representative (4)

Summary: Arriving in a foreign land Desmond meets the Sylvain and tries to convince him to allow Reaper expansion into the lands.

After leaving the Howling Plains and the Guardian of Suijin Lake Desmond and his party arrived at a series of mesas interconnected by rope bridges. The land was darker than most due to the rainclouds above but none the less the group descended to the first village. Upon arrival, Desmond would begin talking to the locals gathering any and all information he could. He learned that like the Haunted Forest this land is littered with small villages but they seem to have already been united by a man name Sylvain. Each village seems to be dedicated to mining different ores, all villages are a top these mesas and interconnected via rope bridges, and they all use pully systems to bring up water from the rivers running below them. As he was questioning people a tall, muscular, brown-skinned man, with dreaded hair, and dark brown eyes approached them.

Man: I hear you have been asking a lot of questions around this land stranger. Several other muscular men and women surrounded Desmond's party.

Man: What is it that you want and just so you know if I don't like the answer you die.

I'm gathering information on the land simply because I want to know more about it and find the one named Sylvain.

Man: And why is that?

I'm on a mission to unite the lands of the Badlands under one name and one banner. The group I'm affiliated with and myself wish to make these lands safer and more prosperous than ever before but in order to do that we need the lands to all join together.

Man: Interesting proposal and if we miners of these lands decide to join this alliance what do we gain?

This is really something I should talk about with the man in charge but since I'm surrounded... The miners of these lands could prosper by selling their goods at the port city of Culufan in the Haunted Forest.

Man: You mean the Haunted Forest that went from a few logging villages to a fortress in mere months. That Haunted Forest?

Yes, that forest and since you have apparently been keeping track of it you should know of Culufan and the man in charge Byoto.

Man: That I do but how is Culufan any better than any other ports in the badlands? If anything I bet the taxes to sell our wares will probably be higher since it is the most popular at the current moment.

I can get you and your goods through the southern gate and to Culufan without any need to pay taxes on your wares.

Man: What!?!?!?!? How? Are you some type of smuggler cause if so we want no part of it!

No, my friend, I am Grenth. The reason the leaders of the Haunted Forest came together to better their lands. The man Sylvain has done here what I have done there which is another reason I wish to meet him. Anyways due to my connections with the leaders of the Forest, I can get it passed to where you and your goods can be sold tax-free.

Man: Hmm, you sure do have a nice pitch. Maybe this is something Sylvain would want to be a part of.

You think so? Well if that's the case I can even offer help in the form of shinobi if anything ever arises that puts your people in danger.

Man: You sir have a deal. I Sylvain and the people of the Darkcloud are willing to join you and your alliance Grenth.

You're Sylvain?!? Well, that made my job a hell of a lot easier. Desmond begins to laugh. I'm glad to hear that you accept. Desmond pulls out a scroll and writes down everything he offered and signed the bottom of it. Sign here and you shall hear from me in a few days time. Sylvain signs the paper and nods in agreeance and with that Desmond leaves to his next destination.
-----
Sylvain:
You must be registered for see images

Chakra: 1900-5-5-5-5=1880
~coming from
~LLM

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enter newly claimed land Desmond and co. head back to the haunted forest.
----
Chakra: 2100-20=2080
~coming from
~LLM

Post automatically merged:

Coming from X
~LLM

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado pulled upon his chakra battery taking from it all of the senjutsu chakra stored within it. There was enough to instantly enter Sage Mode as his eyes flared up turning pitch black like those of an amphibious salamander. As this happened the aura of natural energy began to swell around him cloaking him in an invisible energy.
He wasn't done yet though as he swallowed down a pill the energy bursting forth from his body as he was instantly able to convert a large portion of his chakra supply into senjutsu chakra. It seemed as if he was readying himself for a battle as the tension around him built up further. The sentry upon Kirby's back was now charged and ready and Sado made a mental note of his seals.
( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September ( Passive )
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( +50 per turn ) ( -50 per turn to an opponent )
Damage: N/A ( -20 to an opponent's technique )
Description: September is a small orb-like self sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provided senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use it's drain ability.

Drain: Alternatively if a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally through this draining ability the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of drain will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.

Note: The wielder can only carry a single chakra battery
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery
190 senjutsu chakra
( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode ( 1 )
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.
Healing Factor: Weapon X ( 2 )
Creator: Howard
Type: Healing
Description and Background: The pill at it's base is mostly a mass of mitogens suspended in a concentrated medium of senjutsu chakra and natural energy that when consumed begins to breakdown and move throughout the body activating and signaling proto-oncogenes to ramp up cell growth exponentially. The proto-onogenes along with the body itself begin using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy as a fuel source to expedite this process. It completely turns off tumor suppressors as every cell in the body begins to rapidly and nearly uncontrollably go through mitosis converting the new cells at the site of the wound, wounds, or missing appendages to blastema. Blastema are masses of cells capable of growth and regeneration into organs or body parts, these blastema begin to form all throughout the body almost like tumors which would usually impede natural function but through the senjutsu chakra and natural energy fuel they are quickly converted into new cells rebuilding the body at a rapid pace becoming whatever new cell the body needs. These blastema can replace organs, bones, blood, muscles, nerves and any other bodily form however they are unable to repair fatal damage such as spinal column destruction, as well as severe damage to the brain or heart. However limbs can be regrown and organs excluding the heart, brain, spinal column and central nervous system can be rebuilt. The healing effects of the pill only last a single turn and will heal the user back to one hundred percent of their health pool dependent upon the state of their body in that specific turn.

In essence they can become any form of tissue or structure for the body including muscle tissue, bone tissue, organ tissue, Endothelial cells, nerves, tendons, brain tissue etcetera, and form rapidly almost like a cancer spreading throughout the body causing the consumers skin to flake and tear as if sickly almost as if they were in the late stages of cancer. These proto-oncogenes eventually convert to oncogenes and ramp up the production of mutated cells even further creating some pain but this pain is a signal that allows the consumer to know the process is halfway complete as their body is now littered with masses of blastema that are breaking down and transforming into new cells rebuilding the body through a genetic sense memory like that of the Axolotl who can rebuild organs, limbs and even brain tissue multiple times throughout their life. After this pain sets in the body begins using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy to fuel histiocytes which are large somatic cells found in stationary form in the tissues or as a mobile white blood cell, especially at sites of infection. These begin to consume and dispose of any tissue that is no longer needed converting it back, excess flesh, bone, and sinew are disposed of as the last few stages of the process begin. These histiocytes work with anti-bodies like a clean-up crew after the healing has taken place. These anti-bodies and histiocytes actively seek out the oncogenes consuming them directly. This entire process takes place over the course of a single turn.

The senjutsu chakra and natural energy has it's own effect separate from the bodily reactions brought on by the mitogens. They allow the user to instantly enter any form of Sage Mode they know as their body is flooded with this foreign energy no longer needing to wait a full turn to gather the natural energy required. Due to the spike in foreign energy most genjutsu are broken after taking this excluding MS grade or above, upon activation the user is granted 10% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra through this method the rest is consumed by the mentioned processes. This includes everything from E to Forbidden rank as well as elemental genjutsu and other types lower than MS grade. If this pill is taken while already in Sage Mode it grants the user 30% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra per pill consumed. However only a single pill can be taken per turn, with a maximum of two per individual battle. They cannot be taken within a two turn period of each other. The senjutsu chakra and natural energy also has the added effect of overcharging the entire body on a cellular level pushing any foreign material from the body this includes poisons, toxins, pathogenic matter and any harmful substance. These substances will be nullified and excreted from the body as sweat rapidly. This is due in part to the natural energy and senjutsu chakra's natural healing and rejuvenative properties but also because the metabolism of the consumer is overcharged to a point where these things are unable to remain in the body.

Description of Side Effects: The side effects mainly revolve around the pain created by the process taijutsu falters as the consumers muscles feel sore, and tense. He takes an extra twenty damage from taijutsu techniques or blunt force trauma after the medicine has worn off this lasts for two turns. The consumer is unable to use a KG or HA the turn after consuming the medicine as the cells themselves go through a state of flux where old cells are replaced. Taking one pill doesn't cause too many problems outside of the pain but taking a second does. The body won't be able to handle the clean up and disposal of the excess cells created by the second pill so the body will heal but the cells will not be disposed of thus they are left riddled with small blastema that will need to be healed later. These blastema will not be life threatening and are mostly an annoyance but will cause the consumer to be very susceptible to taijutsu and blunt force trauma taking an additional thirty damage until the blastema are healed. At this point the blastema are pretty much just scar-tissue annoying but no where near harmful however due to these blastema the user is unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including, Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns or until healed.

The side effects of the natural energy and senjutsu chakra are separate from the above mentioned side effects. If used to instigate a form of Sage Mode the body will be exhausted upon the deactivation of Sage Mode unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns after Sage Mode has ended. The user spends an additional 10 chakra points per turn to sustain Sage Mode if taken to activate Sage Mode. If the user takes a second pill this 10 chakra points is doubled to 20 additional chakra points to sustain Sage Mode if used to activate Sage Mode. If taken by someone who hasn't trained with Natural Energy it'll instantly and uncontrollably turn them to stone. This training doesn't require being trained in Sage Mode just a form of natural energy or senjutsu usage.

1855 - 556 = 1299
Remaining chakra: 1299
Senjutsu chakra: 556
Senjutsu chakra stored in the seal Sage Release seal: 570
Clone's chakra: 910

ELM from LM ( 109 ) | LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The group would walk through the area.
Senjutsu chakra:
486 - 10 ( SM maintain ) = 476
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 476
Remaining in seal: 570
ELM from LM ( 110 ) | LLM

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As fume of smoke, following the group Grenth would keep asking but that didn't bother him. "We should stay focused on the mission." Without being to read Ikiru's facial expressions, Grenth was left to tone. Which didn't leave any implications that Ikiru cared. Now as they headed through, Ikiru would wonder if this was part of a test. Ikiru waited to be halted or questioned if this was more important to the man than the mission.

LLM
Chakra: 1485 -10(Sharingan) =1475
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/grand-divide-110.756123/post-21864646
We can accomplish the mission and still have a conversation young Uchiha. No matter we have arrived in Darkcloud Peaks, wait here. Desmond walk into the village ahead and a few moments later came back with a large dark-skinned male in tow. Sylvain, you are looking good, have you been working out more?
Sylvain: We are miners Grenth our every breath is a workout. Now, what brings you here? If it's about the trade routes we have been doing well thanks to you.
No it's not about that but I'm glad to hear it. That billowing cloud of smoke over there is named Ikiru and has recently joined GS and in turn has become our ally. Sado has given him a mission to which I will now allow him to consult you on. Ikiru the floor is yours
-----
Chakra: 2030-5-5=2020
~coming from
x

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
We can accomplish the mission and still have a conversation young Uchiha. No matter we have arrived in Darkcloud Peaks, wait here. Desmond walk into the village ahead and a few moments later came back with a large dark-skinned male in tow. Sylvain, you are looking good, have you been working out more?
Sylvain: We are miners Grenth our every breath is a workout. Now, what brings you here? If it's about the trade routes we have been doing well thanks to you.
No it's not about that but I'm glad to hear it. That billowing cloud of smoke over there is named Ikiru and has recently joined GS and in turn has become our ally. Sado has given him a mission to which I will now allow him to consult you on. Ikiru the floor is yours
-----
Chakra: 2030-5-5=2020
~coming from
x
This Post marks as the start of the Village mission:
Village mission
House of White: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Description: Our border is currently weak and in need of support we have no real defense against the threat of incursion. Thus you've been tasked with building up two defensive outposts including a stretch of wall that can defend from incoming incursions in one of our landmarks. The landmark you choose to bolster is up to you but the ultimate village goal is to build a wall surrounding our entire village similar to a small settlement of ours the Haunted Forest. If you need further instructions you are expected to seek out Grenth for advice on how and where to build your stretch of wall and two outposts. He is in charge of this massive undertaking and will aid you in planning your work to best serve the village's goals as a whole.

Additional Information: Spineless Ruler your bio is tasked to explore Darkcloud Peak ( 105 ) and find a strategic point to build up a portion of wall to block the threat of incursion from the north. Upon the wall, you are to place watchtowers and a secondary outpost. This outpost can be a simple rock formation for defense, but due to the level of the mission requires a decent amount of effort and work. You're expected to seek out NPCs to discuss the formation, and further orders will be obtained through your current liaison Grenth. The defenses required need to be at minimum S rank in strength. Good examples would be Quintuple Rashamon and Greath Moving Core.

Returning into his human form, he would try and not dirty his shoes. His smoke mist would still linger around him as Grenth spoke. "We can accomplish the mission and still have a conversation young Uchiha. No matter we have arrived in Darkcloud Peaks, wait here." Ikiru would look away implying he didn't agree. While he waited, Ikiru would look around and relax upon the ground. However, never would he let his sharingan retract even for a moment. Peaceful as it was, Ikiru didn't even close his eyes or let his guard down as he relaxed on the ground. Suddenly a few minutes after Grenth had left, he'd returned with a person. Ikiru would stand to face Grenth, as they came towards him, before making eye contact with him. Ikiru had returned into smoke. In a way, he was shy and unwilling to reveal himself.

He then returns back to human once more. "No it's not about that but I'm glad to hear it. That billowing cloud of smoke over there is named Ikiru and has recently joined GS and in turn has become our ally. Sado has given him a mission to which I will now allow him to consult you on. Ikiru the floor is yours." Putting his hand out to shake the man, Ikiru would see that they fear his eyes. The Uchihas reputation had spread throughout the world, it wasn't surprising to Ikiru. The man reluctantly came close believing he was an ally which then he corrected himself by restarting to initiate the hand shake. Ikiru ignoring the man, he would ask right away.

"I am here on a mission to assure that the GS isn't threatened by outside forces. Do you know of any threats in these lands? If no, then I'd like to get started right away." saying as he moving towards the open fields. scanning the area, then looking back to the man who seemed confused and a bit bewildered of the boy.

"Ok, kid lis-"

"Don't address me in that tone, you're not a shinobi of a higher status,...I remind you." with a dark tone Ikiru and the sharingan, he had placed the man back in his place and this scared the man too. The wind blew, Ikiru then would say, "Continue."

"Ugh, umm." the man would struggle to make words. Ikiru looking confused like the moments ago weren't real. He'd returned to being harmless. "What's your name?" he requested.

"It..its Syl..Sylvain!"

"Nice to know you. Well, I shall get to work now. First I need to scope out the whole land and see where the borderlines between us and them, then I'll go ahead and make the walls. My job here is to fortify the landmark sir. Help me do that, and I shall be on my way."

"Of course!" the man saying with joy, Ikiru would ignore that, as he was too focused on the mission. Leaping off from his location into a house nearby, he would think to himself. On the roof, he then says to the Sylvain, "Stay here, I''l be back in a few minuties I got to scope the landscape and understand the boarders."

"Okay."

He was off, dashing, 'the Darkcloud Peak is quite cold, seems like it just had a rainy day. I kinda like this place, its smoothing but not warm enough. Seems to be quite a number of large, circular mesas; rocky and barren alike, separated by deep, barren and even colder valleys.' he would think as he was running though the place. Dashing through the air and leaping off walls and roofs. Ikiru was taking into account of the land to make sure he would take the right initiative.

'A few villages lie atop the mesas, ahh, they have so many mining landforms, some lowered fields and collected rainwater technology. A series of rope bridges connecting the inhabited mesas, and a few pulley systems draw water from the rivers running through the valleys below. I think I now know what to do.' as he had finished analyzing the landmark. He made his way back to Sylvain. In mere minutes he had returned to the man.

"Did you...find what you were looking for Ikiru-san" Sylvain spoke kindly as Ikiru landed.

"Yes sir. I'll now initiate the process. Stand back." stretching as he cracked his bones and prepared to mold chakra, he would think to himself, 'I feel pretty good on chakra. But I need to be smart on not wasting my strength. After all, chakra isn't quick to mold and attain. Given the location we are in, I first need to make sure there's no one in that area. Good thing I see no chakra in that direction, prefect.'

Ikiru would then summon boulders which would formulate together once he had streamed doton chakra into the ground to create a semi-mountain size single boulder which formed once Ikiru was in the air. He would smash the boulder down. Creating a boulder of that size to serve as a pillar or a watch tower of incoming threats. He would move on to another location which he repeated the process again and again. Now he had created three watch towers in a triangle from each other throughout the landmark. Ikiru felt accomplished. These watch towers being place in: .

"Well now that's done. It's time to get these walls up, perfect place would be along the incoming side from the howling plains (100)." he would go on to dash to the border, proclaiming that he was about to summon a wall. Letting every single person know of what was to come. A few hours of waiting, he was ready to finish the job.

Ikiru would mold doton chakra to summon forth 2 large walls back to back. Which he would enhance to fortify the walling that it connected along all sides preventing anyone from simply walking in. With a few gaps to allow people to leave and trade, Ikiru had finished the job.

"My work is done here."saying as he calls forth for Grenth who wasn't taking part in the party for some reason, which pretty much gave the implication of trust. Ikiru would then retract his sharingan. He refused to show weakness as he was tried.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core x2
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.

(Doton: Tajū Doryūheki) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

(Kiroku no Ushinawareta Tokei) – Records of the Last Watch
Type: Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: An artifact left behind by one of the last generations of border guards of the Hangurian Freehold. It details the technology used to design the guard towers placed along the borders of the Freehold; this allows the clan that possesses the Records to build watch towers along their borders that allows them insight in the neighboring unclaimed territories. As such, a biography in one landmark with a watchtower can acquire rudimentary information about the events occurring in an adjacent landmark. Vision provided by a watch tower cannot pierce the fog of war created by weather obstructions that reduces line of sight.

(Doton: Borudākyaribā) - Earth Release: Boulder Calibre x3
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description:
This technique allows the user after streaming Doton chakra into the ground to form boulders to rise within the area. While this allows the user to simply pull the boulders from the ground crumbling into chunks that form around the users arm, the given process is quite smooth and fluid. The size of the technique depends on the user.

(Kemuri no Katachi) - Body of Smoke
Description: A technique very much similar to the Hozuki Clan's Hydrification Technique, the user is able to transform themselves into a smoke-like state by channeling chakra throughout their body. In this form, the user becomes immune to all Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and gas-related techniques unless they are elementally based. They can also manipulate the appropriate chakra for smoke, fire, and any of their own gas-related techniques. The user has complete control over the density of their smoke-like state, allowing them to solidify up to two appendages at once in order to wield standard shinobi tools for freeform combat and basic Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu purposes. This also allows them to use their own body as a source for smoke ninjutsu. However, the user is subject to smoke's weaknesses and strengths. A simple B-Rank Wind jutsu can knock them out of this form, forcing them back to their original body for sometime before they are able to transform themselves once again. As such, this technique forces the user to employ careful, yet effective strategies when it is in effect.
Note: User may not use any sort of speed boost in this form and will stay rooted to the ground
Note: If knocked out of this form, user may not return to it for two turns
Note: User is also subject to weather effects that may potentially harm their form
Note: Can only be used by smoke bios

Chakra: 1485 -10(Sharingan) + Smoke Jutsu + Earth Jutsu(s) =1265
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/glistening-flats-109.756122/post-21864653

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Post marks as the start of the Village mission:
Village mission
House of White: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Description: Our border is currently weak and in need of support we have no real defense against the threat of incursion. Thus you've been tasked with building up two defensive outposts including a stretch of wall that can defend from incoming incursions in one of our landmarks. The landmark you choose to bolster is up to you but the ultimate village goal is to build a wall surrounding our entire village similar to a small settlement of ours the Haunted Forest. If you need further instructions you are expected to seek out Grenth for advice on how and where to build your stretch of wall and two outposts. He is in charge of this massive undertaking and will aid you in planning your work to best serve the village's goals as a whole.

Additional Information: Spineless Ruler your bio is tasked to explore Darkcloud Peak ( 105 ) and find a strategic point to build up a portion of wall to block the threat of incursion from the north. Upon the wall, you are to place watchtowers and a secondary outpost. This outpost can be a simple rock formation for defense, but due to the level of the mission requires a decent amount of effort and work. You're expected to seek out NPCs to discuss the formation, and further orders will be obtained through your current liaison Grenth. The defenses required need to be at minimum S rank in strength. Good examples would be Quintuple Rashamon and Greath Moving Core.

Returning into his human form, he would try and not dirty his shoes. His smoke mist would still linger around him as Grenth spoke. "We can accomplish the mission and still have a conversation young Uchiha. No matter we have arrived in Darkcloud Peaks, wait here." Ikiru would look away implying he didn't agree. While he waited, Ikiru would look around and relax upon the ground. However, never would he let his sharingan retract even for a moment. Peaceful as it was, Ikiru didn't even close his eyes or let his guard down as he relaxed on the ground. Suddenly a few minutes after Grenth had left, he'd returned with a person. Ikiru would stand to face Grenth, as they came towards him, before making eye contact with him. Ikiru had returned into smoke. In a way, he was shy and unwilling to reveal himself.

He then returns back to human once more. "No it's not about that but I'm glad to hear it. That billowing cloud of smoke over there is named Ikiru and has recently joined GS and in turn has become our ally. Sado has given him a mission to which I will now allow him to consult you on. Ikiru the floor is yours." Putting his hand out to shake the man, Ikiru would see that they fear his eyes. The Uchihas reputation had spread throughout the world, it wasn't surprising to Ikiru. The man reluctantly came close believing he was an ally which then he corrected himself by restarting to initiate the hand shake. Ikiru ignoring the man, he would ask right away.

"I am here on a mission to assure that the GS isn't threatened by outside forces. Do you know of any threats in these lands? If no, then I'd like to get started right away." saying as he moving towards the open fields. scanning the area, then looking back to the man who seemed confused and a bit bewildered of the boy.

"Ok, kid lis-"

"Don't address me in that tone, you're not a shinobi of a higher status,...I remind you." with a dark tone Ikiru and the sharingan, he had placed the man back in his place and this scared the man too. The wind blew, Ikiru then would say, "Continue."

"Ugh, umm." the man would struggle to make words. Ikiru looking confused like the moments ago weren't real. He'd returned to being harmless. "What's your name?" he requested.

"It..its Syl..Sylvain!"

"Nice to know you. Well, I shall get to work now. First I need to scope out the whole land and see where the borderlines between us and them, then I'll go ahead and make the walls. My job here is to fortify the landmark sir. Help me do that, and I shall be on my way."

"Of course!" the man saying with joy, Ikiru would ignore that, as he was too focused on the mission. Leaping off from his location into a house nearby, he would think to himself. On the roof, he then says to the Sylvain, "Stay here, I''l be back in a few minuties I got to scope the landscape and understand the boarders."

"Okay."

He was off, dashing, 'the Darkcloud Peak is quite cold, seems like it just had a rainy day. I kinda like this place, its smoothing but not warm enough. Seems to be quite a number of large, circular mesas; rocky and barren alike, separated by deep, barren and even colder valleys.' he would think as he was running though the place. Dashing through the air and leaping off walls and roofs. Ikiru was taking into account of the land to make sure he would take the right initiative.

'A few villages lie atop the mesas, ahh, they have so many mining landforms, some lowered fields and collected rainwater technology. A series of rope bridges connecting the inhabited mesas, and a few pulley systems draw water from the rivers running through the valleys below. I think I now know what to do.' as he had finished analyzing the landmark. He made his way back to Sylvain. In mere minutes he had returned to the man.

"Did you...find what you were looking for Ikiru-san" Sylvain spoke kindly as Ikiru landed.

"Yes sir. I'll now initiate the process. Stand back." stretching as he cracked his bones and prepared to mold chakra, he would think to himself, 'I feel pretty good on chakra. But I need to be smart on not wasting my strength. After all, chakra isn't quick to mold and attain. Given the location we are in, I first need to make sure there's no one in that area. Good thing I see no chakra in that direction, prefect.'

Ikiru would then summon boulders which would formulate together once he had streamed doton chakra into the ground to create a semi-mountain size single boulder which formed once Ikiru was in the air. He would smash the boulder down. Creating a boulder of that size to serve as a pillar or a watch tower of incoming threats. He would move on to another location which he repeated the process again and again. Now he had created three watch towers in a triangle from each other throughout the landmark. Ikiru felt accomplished. These watch towers being place in: .

"Well now that's done. It's time to get these walls up, perfect place would be along the incoming side from the howling plains (100)." he would go on to dash to the border, proclaiming that he was about to summon a wall. Letting every single person know of what was to come. A few hours of waiting, he was ready to finish the job.

Ikiru would mold doton chakra to summon forth 2 large walls back to back. Which he would enhance to fortify the walling that it connected along all sides preventing anyone from simply walking in. With a few gaps to allow people to leave and trade, Ikiru had finished the job.

"My work is done here."saying as he calls forth for Grenth who wasn't taking part in the party for some reason, which pretty much gave the implication of trust. Ikiru would then retract his sharingan. He refused to show weakness as he was tried.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core x2
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.

(Doton: Tajū Doryūheki) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

(Kiroku no Ushinawareta Tokei) – Records of the Last Watch
Type: Artifact
Description: An artifact left behind by one of the last generations of border guards of the Hangurian Freehold. It details the technology used to design the guard towers placed along the borders of the Freehold; this allows the clan that possesses the Records to build watch towers along their borders that allows them insight in the neighboring unclaimed territories. As such, a biography in one landmark with a watchtower can acquire rudimentary information about the events occurring in an adjacent landmark. Vision provided by a watch tower cannot pierce the fog of war created by weather obstructions that reduces line of sight.

(Doton: Borudākyaribā) - Earth Release: Boulder Calibre x3
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description:
This technique allows the user after streaming Doton chakra into the ground to form boulders to rise within the area. While this allows the user to simply pull the boulders from the ground crumbling into chunks that form around the users arm, the given process is quite smooth and fluid. The size of the technique depends on the user.

(Kemuri no Katachi) - Body of Smoke
Description: A technique very much similar to the Hozuki Clan's Hydrification Technique, the user is able to transform themselves into a smoke-like state by channeling chakra throughout their body. In this form, the user becomes immune to all Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and gas-related techniques unless they are elementally based. They can also manipulate the appropriate chakra for smoke, fire, and any of their own gas-related techniques. The user has complete control over the density of their smoke-like state, allowing them to solidify up to two appendages at once in order to wield standard shinobi tools for freeform combat and basic Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu purposes. This also allows them to use their own body as a source for smoke ninjutsu. However, the user is subject to smoke's weaknesses and strengths. A simple B-Rank Wind jutsu can knock them out of this form, forcing them back to their original body for sometime before they are able to transform themselves once again. As such, this technique forces the user to employ careful, yet effective strategies when it is in effect.
Note: User may not use any sort of speed boost in this form and will stay rooted to the ground
Note: If knocked out of this form, user may not return to it for two turns
Note: User is also subject to weather effects that may potentially harm their form
Note: Can only be used by smoke bios

Chakra: 1485 -10(Sharingan) + Smoke Jutsu + Earth Jutsu(s) =1265
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/glistening-flats-109.756122/post-21864653
Desmond listened to the initial conversation and it seemed to be going fine until he heard Ikiru's disrespectful tone towards the leader of these villages, it was also at this time that Desmond noticed several unfamiliar chakra signatures coming closer. Desmond didn't interject but instead, he and his company walked off into the distance. Arriving onto another mesa he spoke I know you're there are five of you all male and I want to know why you're following us. The group comes out of hiding:

Man 1: We are here to kill you and that Uchiha with you.

Desmond noticed they all had satchels full of about 100 shogunate coins each, The Shogun again... this is getting redundant.
Let's just kill them and be done with it.
Desmond pulls out a scroll to which Abrigor disperses into. For once Balth I agree with you.

Three large boulders formed and crashed into the ground each resembling a watchtower.
I see he's begun.
Man 1: You go report this to the Shogun!

As the spy began to run the man in charge took point, wove a seal, and released a large stream of flames from his mouth.
(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 80
Description: The user does one hand seal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

(Ōtsutsuki Ningyō: Barutazāru) - Ōtsutsuki Puppet: Balthazar
Type: Puppet
Range: Mid-Long(Purge)
Chakra: 40(Summon/Abilities), 20 10(Purge)
Damage: 80(Freeform), 10-80(Purge)
Description: Balthazar is designed after the God of war, fire, and courage from Tyrian lore. Balthazar looks like a walking suit of armor obsidian black armor with a spiked helm, wolf head pauldrons, and skulls adorning his chest plate; in between each piece of metal, he glows with the color of fire. Being a Ōtsutsuki puppet Balthazar is capable of speech when brought to life via (Ōtsutsuki-ryu: Kugutsu no Jutsu) Ōtsutsuki Style: Puppet Technique. Balthazar is made up of multiple layers of chakra metal with the bottom layer lined with various needles and has an artificial circulatory system woven into his body. Along with the ability to perform puppetry techniques, he is built with a few unique ones of his own.

Abilities:
Weapons:
Balthazar being the God of war wields a black long sword with wolf head hilt and black shield with a wolf head adorning the front of it. By channeling the appropriate chakra into the sword Balthazar becomes capable of performing non-elemental kenjutsu. Balthazar’s shield, when infused with chakra, is capable of defending against elemental ninjutsu B-rank and below within reason.

Armor:
Balthazar at the will of the user can be disassembled and reassembled onto a target as armor. When worn the user is granted the added defenses of the puppet but is also passively enhance for war due to the puppet. Once the armor is placed upon the target several needles laced with enough adrenaline penetrate the skin granting the user a passive 1.5x increase to their base speed.

Purge:
This function is hidden inside of Balthazar in the form of several seals that are etched into his armor capable of absorbing up to two A-Rank fire techniques regardless of size (not simultaneously). This, however, isn’t the only function of the seals. When releasing, the user can release the sealed fire in the form of a giant maelstrom that engulfs and turns anything in the vicinity to ash.

Notes:
~Adrenaline lasts up to four turns and is usable once per event.
~Purge ability can only be released twice per event
~Can only be taught by Pyro NB
THAT"S THE SPIRIT!!! Balthazar jumped in front of Desmond and the moment the flames touched his body he activated his seals drawing the flames inwards towards him. With the flames being dealt with Ilya and Lyss darted around Balthazar to the right and left respectively each taking on an opponent. Desmond would jump over Balthazar and engage the final man.

Upon seeing Ilya her opponent released several mud bullets at her to which she raised her hands and began to release an equal amount of bullets, canceling out her targets offensive whilst advancing towards him. The collision of bullets created loud audible noises and big flashes of mud and chakra cutting off the man's ability to hear or see her advance towards him. Once close enough Ilya would crouch down and sweep the man's legs knocking him off balance just before forcible ramming her elbow into his ribcage fracturing them and causing them to puncture his lungs and heart.
(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

( Kinzoku Kugutsu ) - Autonomous Puppets
Chakra: 30 20 (40)
Damage: 60 (90)
Description: An advanced type of puppet that makes use of scientific ninja tools to attain a limited degree of autonomy that ergo, enables them to act independently of a puppeteer. To initiate this method, each puppet must first be programmed with a set of specific functions that then makes use of a detection system to prompt them into action. More specifically, the puppets will be able to act whenever foreign chakra enters mid-range of them while deployed in a battle or in the same landmark as them (WSE). Once prompted to act, these puppets are capable of firing several chakra bullets in rapid succession to inflict major damage (A-rank with twice the speed of Kage-ranked bios). In addition, they are also able to fire chakra bullets nonstop once every three turns, which results in a much higher collective damage output (Forbidden-ranked). But afterward, the puppets are rendered unable to fire any bullets while they undergo a two-turn cooldown.

Note: Puppeteers are able to use two autonomous puppets while cyborgs can use up to four.
Note: Can be carried in scrolls if desired.
Note: Must have puppetry as an Advanced Ninjutsu.

(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
Type: Attack
Range: short - mid
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.
Lyss's opponent charged at her head on with a sword covered in lightening but Lyss skillfully avoided every attempt he made to cut her by relaxing her body as if she was a drunk and simply yet unorthodoxly maneuver out of the way of each slash. She then evaded a thrust by side stepping to her left and then used her metallic left elbow and knee to intercept his forearm snapping the bones in it. This forced him to release his sword to which she would then grab with her right hand and with a quick spin impale the man throw the back of his skull.
(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (+40 to Kenjutsu/sword-related attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
Type: Defence
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.
Becoming tired the man in charge undoes him katon but the second he does Balthazar Dashes towards him Thanks for the meal. he said just before bringing his blade diagonally from right to left down the man's chest. The man's last sight before his body split in half and collapsed on the ground would be Balthazar's hellfire eyes.

Upon Desmond's landing, his opponent released several blades of wind towards him Desmond didn't bother to defend against these as his armor could withstand the onslaught. Walking towards him Desmond activated all five of the skulls on his pauldron and began releasing poison from his armor. Embracing the man he began to sub come to said poison but not before he saw the skulls on Desmond's shoulder began to grow arms and legs, then crawl/jump down/off Desmond onto him and bite, slash, peel, and tear his flesh.
(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

(Gurentsu~e) - Grenth
Type: Weapon/Armor
Range: Short(gas/blades)-Mid(Skulls)
Chakra: 40(repair), X(-arm technique used), -5 per turn(Shijima Device)
Damage: +10(blade damage), X(poison dmg), X(arm technique dmg)
Description: Grenth is an armor based on the Tyrian God of Death; it was created by Desmond upon joining the Reapers. It is comprised of an animal skull, dense chakra metal pauldrons/chest plate/vambraces/tasset/greaves/sabatons, cloth lined with a chakra thread mesh, and leather straps. Altogether the armor is able to take up to one S-Rank of non-elemental dmg and up to one A-Rank of elemental dmg within reason. Unless the armor is completely destroyed the user can spend 40 chakra to infuse into the metal causing it to reform.

The skull mask is repurposed to function as a rebreather allowing the user to breathe underwater without making bubbles and a redesigned Shijima device built in as headphones. By flipping a switch the headphones activate draining 5 chakra from the user per turn allowing all chakra enhanced sounds A-Rank and below to be met with white noise preventing the sound from reaching the user's ears. On the right pauldron are five detachable skulls that can be filled with poison gas and tossed like a grenade at opponents; alternatively the user can push a button at the top of the skull sprouting a skeletal body no bigger than a 2yr old allowing the skull to chase down/latch onto enemies before releasing their poison. The vambraces are designed with puppetry in mind and were built to accommodate the use of any arm based puppetry techniques the user may know as well as release poisonous gas. The tasset has three heads and a man being dragged to hell on either side of them molded into it. These are filled with poisonous gas that can be released at the will of the user. Attached to the tasset is a long decorative cloth that has darken blades woven into the seams; due to their coloration, they aren’t noticeable by any means. The greaves have 8in hidden blades in the upper area and are filled with gas that can be released at any time. The sabatons have 8in hidden blades in the frontward soles.

Notes:
~Repairing counts as a move slot and can only be done twice.
~Utilizing puppetry techniques count as a move slot
~Utilizing gas while freeform takes a move slot
~Skulls can each contain different poisons which must be mentioned in bio
~Requires puppetry and some form of med training to utilize those fields
~Can only be taught by Pyro NB
Reforming his armor and looking to the distance Desmond saw the last man flee and with a nod, Melandru took care of it.

Walking back to Sylvain Desmond and co. arrived just in time to hear "My work is done here." Desmond would put his hands in his pockets First, things first You will not disrespect the leader of any organization affiliated with me personally. Sylvain and his people are my equals and thus when in our lands you are the lowest ranking. With that said I see you're tired but you aren't done.

Sylvain: Not by a long shot, Kid.
-----
Chakra: 2100-5-10-20-40=2025

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
'What? How? He values this weak thing infront of me more than me, a Jounin shinobi? They can’t even defend this land let alone stop intruders.' as he thought, anger rose within him but being a skilled jounin came with the skill to hide emotions on the surface. With a blink of an eye, his sharingan had reactivated. Ikiru hearing what Grenth had said, he would look off the skies as he then spoke in a cold tone, one that could be related to being indifferent. Lighting a cig which he'd pulled from from his lingering smoke around. "What needs to be done next?"

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra: 1265 -30(Sharingan) =1235

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'What? How? He values this weak thing in front of me more than me, a Jounin shinobi? They can even defend this land let alone stop intruders.' as he thought, anger rose within him but being a skilled jounin came with the skill to hide emotions on the surface. With a blink of an eye, his sharingan had reactivated. Ikiru hearing what Grenth had said, he would look off the skies as he then spoke in a cold tone, one that could be related to being indifferent. Lighting a cig which he'd pulled from his lingering smoke around. "What needs to be done next?"

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra: 1265 -30(Sharingan) =1235
Desmond looked towards Sylvain He's yours to command.

Sylvain: Right then. I see you made watchtowers and a single wall but that just won't do. You need to make two more walls completely encasing the land and connecting each tower, this would give us a full 360-degree defense. I also, see that you made gaps in the other wall for travel but I need you to also make sure that there are spaces for our waterways to flow throw. You would then, of course, have to figure out a way to secure those spaces to prevent intruders from simply coming in via waterway, maybe grates of some sort. After that is done with that build a base just behind one of the wall to serve as a station for you and other members of your group to stay at encase y'all ever decide to stay here for an extended period of time. I think that would be all for now.

Desmond would chime in on a last note Once all that is done go to each watch tower and station a golem on either side of it for a total of six, you know the sentient ones that we don't have to maintain. I'm sure a person of your skill knows the jutsu I'm talking about.
-----

Chakra: 2100-5=2095

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Desmond looked towards Sylvain He's yours to command.

Sylvain: Right then. I see you made watchtowers and a single wall but that just won't do. You need to make two more walls completely encasing the land and connecting each tower, this would give us a full 360-degree defense. I also, see that you made gaps in the other wall for travel but I need you to also make sure that there are spaces for our waterways to flow throw. You would then, of course, have to figure out a way to secure those spaces to prevent intruders from simply coming in via waterway, maybe grates of some sort. After that is done with that build a base just behind one of the wall to serve as a station for you and other members of your group to stay at encase y'all ever decide to stay here for an extended period of time. I think that would be all for now.

Desmond would chime in on a last note Once all that is done go to each watch tower and station a golem on either side of it for a total of six, you know the sentient ones that we don't have to maintain. I'm sure a person of your skill knows the jutsu I'm talking about.
-----

Chakra: 2100-5=2095
Ikiru would then summon a clone from his small scroll as he did, he leap off heading back in the direction of the village. He would know that he had other plans to seek out in the lands. The glimpse of great disdain appeared in his eyes, Ikiru had refused to be commanded by a lesser being. Summon a clone was a way for him to not bother much thought of the matter. 'How dare he tell this bug to command me??' thinking as he look back to see his clone was now in his place.

Clone: "Look around, that's not a single wall. I created three walls back to back, which are in fact connecting to the towers." as the clone spoke the main was out of sight. At the same time the clone detracted it's sharingan, sat down jesting at the boredom. From its location it would see that it needed a few touches which could easily be made with the people modifying the walls. However, given the main wanted the clone's will to obey, it did start performing those tasks. Creating gates, carving ways through the wall to allow the water to pass through. Without using anymore chakra, the clone used manpower simply to complete the job. Building a small hut as a base for the main, which the clone the main would rather destroy the place than ever stay here. Looking over to the towers, the clone had to use the remaining chakra. Leaping upon the towers, the clone would summon stone golems.
"Anything else sir?" the clone asked

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) - Earth Release: Stone Golem x6
Damage: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them. The golem can also devour earth structures and other enemy attacks, biting and chewing on it.

( Kote ) - Forearm
Description: As its name suggests, this tool is worn on the forearm. After choosing one Ninjutsu to seal within the scroll, the user seals it within the seal after using it or having another person utilize it. The user initiates one of their techniques before sealing them into a scroll. The scroll is then shrunken to pill-size and is put inside the Kote. Afterwards, they can release the scroll and use the sealed technique. To use some elemental technique, the user apparently needs to form the corresponding seal first. Because using the Kote doesn't require chakra, the user can gain an advantage in battle by releasing normally chakra-taxing techniques while saving their chakra or continuing to use techniques when low on chakra, thereby keeping the user rested and less-likely to endure exhaustion; it can even be used by a non-ninja person.
Note: Academy Student to Genin Ninja can seal up to Forbidden ranked Ninjutsu techniques, which must be noted within the bio. Chunin can seal up to S ranks and Jounin and up ninja can only seal A ranks and below within a Kote.
Note: Only up to 3 Kotes can be owned, counting as a Tool slot.
Note: Only Ninjutsu, Elemental Ninjutsu, and non Fuuinjutsu based Advanced Ninjutsu fields can be sealed.

Sealed:
(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Chakra: 1235 -10(Sharingan) = 433 (Clone)

LLM -Main, leaving Clone.