Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last night was a full moon. I can guarantee you that i am a townie. I tracked People.

I hinted it on DP1 when i told you about Rej. Np2 tracked Kyte and knew he was jailed.

Vote Lynch : Conspirator

I think Conspirator is the Janitor.
Oh and one last thing: It's quite a funny coincidence that you think I'm the Janitor, and that you also claimed that you tracked people(were the tracker). Since I've investigated you already, and these were the results, and the possible roles I got for you were:
Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer, or Trapper. Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

Being the tracker is not on that list, which means you're lying. It's also a coincidence that the janitor was one of the roles on the list of possible roles for you, and you're claiming that I'm the janitor(most likely to deflect attention from yourself). All in all, I can't be fully certain, but I'm 99% sure you're scum. As for the remaining town members, if I end up getting lynched, you'll know that I'm the investigator, and thus you'll know that in the next day phase you should lynch Alice.

Vote lynch: Alice in Noodleman

Hot_Ice

Kin
27💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised RED was mayor from last day lynch

Psychic was supposed to get 3 names where one is evil and you guys were saying two players from the list were Town leaving RED

I Also don't know what to make of the situation between Conspirator and Alice.. But from Alice claim and conspirator result. One has to be lying

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm surprised RED was mayor from last day lynch

Psychic was supposed to get 3 names where one is evil and you guys were saying two players from the list were Town leaving RED

I Also don't know what to make of the situation between Conspirator and Alice.. But from Alice claim and conspirator result. One has to be lying
It's definitely not me who's lying, since I posted the results of my investigation of All_Red before she was officially lynched, and that included the Mayor as one of the possibilities, which it's proof that my results and role are legit.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot to bold my comment and mistyped, so:

Vote lynch: Alice in Noodleland

:ROFLMAO: tsk, tsk. Please Conspirator i applaude you for your effort to save yourself.

Starboy is obviously the Psychic /Medium.

You're next KC. You tracked SoulKiller the NP before he was killed. I think you're the Consigliere. That's why you guys knew he was the Jailor.

Poison you were targeted by KC last NP.

#justiceforSoulkiller

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:ROFLMAO: tsk, tsk. Please Conspirator i applaude you for your effort to save yourself.

You're next KC. You tracked SoulKiller the NP before he was killed. I think you're the Consigliere. That's why you guys knew he was the Jailor.

#justiceforSoulkiller
His visions are off so lynch Starboy. He lead us towards a townie and claims me and SK are not on the same side, simple trolling.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

#justiceforSoulkiller
And this post is why you are town

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: AL_sama