Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The day has ended in a No Lynch

It's now Night 6
It's a Full Moon
You have 24 hours to send in your actions
Failure to do so will result in being replaced or Mod-killed.

I might start the day early if I get actions early

Do not post until day phase

Reactions: AL_sama

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@kc5181 been killed by Mafia
Her role was Doctor
Death note

"Caught off guard
All worked up
the air is as dark and cold as the night
let me go
I'm not done
I swear I'll take just one lifetime, and I
I won't lie I won't sin maybe I don't wanna go
can't you wait? Maybe I don't wanna go..."

With this town can no longer win ...Mafia and Survivor won the game.

Congratulations.

Mafia Members [ @Kyte_ @-PK- @Hot_Ice ]

Survivor [ @Poison chan ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Town [ @SoulKiller @Alice in Noodleland @Starboy @All_Red @Koko @kc5181 @Conspirator. ]

Serial Killer [ @Rej ]

I apologize if I have made any mistakes, I hope you all enjoyed it.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
congrats guys

now lets talk about the setup I know this game wasn't balanced at all and as the one coaching this it is my duty to explain why I allowed such a thing this was something new for TOS so I decided to allow it and run a test even tho I knew it was imbalanced

so if guys didn't like it then I apologize and take full blame for it

Reactions: Just_Red

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
congrats guys

now lets talk about the setup I know this game wasn't balanced at all and as the one coaching this it is my duty to explain why I allowed such a thing this was something new for TOS so I decided to allow it and run a test even tho I knew it was imbalanced

Is that why you suggested not mod-killing Koko?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanted to mod block her and give her another chance as she doesn't know anything about mafia and what she did didn't reveal her role nor did it confirm her
well, i wanted to use her apparent lie against her in the future; Since she said whatever she said in the context of framing Alice for his claims about Death Notes, I wanted to pull the strings for an Alice lynch who was already on the suspicious lynch for many, and then follow it up with a reasonable Koko lynch after 'busting' her for 'framing Alice'. That sort of went down the hell when she revealed the PM.

Granted, this is a game of mechanics and I'm sure anyone who knows the game mechanics perfectly well would have wiped our asses here, not by using 'em as much as manipulating 'em.

@SoulKiller i had fun being jailed LOL

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
congrats guys

Town just did a bad job. Even the investigator was wrong about about a townie. Starboy leads us to two townies, that just screwed up towns groove.

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good game everyone. The DP were All_Red got lynched was the DP townies threw the game for mafia. Advice for some players is that they need to be more active and interactive with one another if they want to win ^^

@SoulKiller i had fun being jailed LOL
It was fun indeed. Especially the execution part.

Town just did a bad job. Even the investigator was wrong about about a townie. Starboy leads us to two townies, that just screwed up towns groove.
Sure townies were not all that great but you were far from good as well. You for some reason decided to protect Poison chan instead of me the day I actually was targeted by mafia. Why did you pick a player who is inactive and was no use of town and kinda scummy instead of me? a player who saved ya ass and was much more of valuable for townies. Bad decisions in your part. Plus, at one point you literally gave up and went ahead and lynched the cop of the game "Conspirator" and your reason was "I am just tired of mafia" or something along the lines. That is called being anti townie very bad.

Last edited:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good game everyone. The DP were All_Red got lynched was the DP townies threw the game for mafia. Advice for some players is that they need to be more active and interactive with one another if they want to win ^^

It was fun indeed. Especially the execution part.

Sure townies were not all that great but you were far from good as well. You for some reason decided to protect Poison chan instead of me the day I actually was targeted by mafia. Why did you pick a player who is inactive and was no use of town and kinda scummy instead of me? a player who saved ya ass and was much more of valuable for townies. Bad decisions in your part. Plus, at one point you literally gave up and went ahead and lynched the cop of the game "Conspirator" and your reason was "I am just tired of mafia" or something along the lines. That is called being anti townie very bad.
I protected you for 2 nights prior

Status
Not open for further replies.