Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, guys if she is mayor as she states then the host will reveal her as mayor to all of us and her vote count will officially be 3 votes. Meaning she will be confirmed. regardless. So I suggest we lynch consp or hot_ice.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont like his vibe, is all.
Unvote: All_Red

@PK
@Alice in Noodleland
@kc5181

I suggest to unvote as well. We are doing a mislynch here if there is no one who counter claims her.
I can't claim otherwise.
But her voting me isn't smart either. Just saying.

I have helped town more than she has and yet of all the other options, she picks me. I am not role claiming but I have given enough hints to my uses.

I won't unvote till the host makes a post stating stating her role and she takes back her vote coz I stand a chance of being lynched otherwise.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I suggest voting for Hot_Ice while you are at it.

@All_Red you too. Let's see if your vote passive actually is legit. Vote for Hot_Ice

I can't claim otherwise.
But her voting me isn't smart either. Just saying.

I have helped town more than she has and yet of all the other options, she picks me. I am not role claiming but I have given enough hints to my uses.

I won't unvote till the host makes a post stating stating her role and she takes back her vote coz I stand a chance of being lynched otherwise.
I understand that but I think she is playing based off emotions now rather than using logic. You won't get lynched anyways since she alone can't do anything. While we are at it I suggest to move your vote to Hot_Ice.

Hot_Ice

Kin
27💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see scum is trying to move the lynch towards me while I've been away.

When does a mayor vote counts as 2 prior to being revealed? Thats not how it works

vote lynch All RED

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why did you unvote Kc?

@Starboy can you give the results of your actions during NP1 and NP2
You are asking some silly questions Alice did you even read up to this point? All_Red claimed to be the mayor and that's an easy role to confirm since we will see it via vote count and the host will reveal her as a mayor as well. Plus, no one counter claimed her yet.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After reading all Kyte ' s post, there's not much to gather.
  • He pushed it against KC and KoKo, well no one claimed to be doc, or pushed against KC further so I think he is a bit clear now, if Rej isn't the Doc that is.
  • Except for Koko, he suspected Alice and Starboy, though not that hard.
I'll be giving my reads after school.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Starboy @kc5181 @Alice in Noodleland

Im Mayor.
My votes count as two. But I can do three votes if I reaveal to host that I am Mayor. And at the end of Dp it'll be written up.

Rip town.
Actually, this is believable. Since I investigated All_Red earlier, and the possible roles I got were the Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker or Plaguebearer.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Im back, no longer steaming.
Unvote
Vote Lynch: @Hot_Ice
Reason: their recent post gives it away.
I see scum is trying to move the lynch towards me while I've been away.

When does a mayor vote counts as 2 prior to being revealed? Thats not how it works

vote lynch All RED
He voted mr, joining a lynch train, when they had no reason to vote me. First off if im lying you won't see the hosts post at eod. So instead of rushing a mslynch, waiting for next dp would be the townie option. He clearly has no intrest in such action. Thus my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.