Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay so I am back and I am seeing alot of "weird" stuff to put it simply. I will go through the posts I find very questioning.

Vote Lynch: @kc5181
how do you know that poison was jailed? I want a claim out of you or a real good reason.
I don't know if you are playing dumb. But we asked the host and he answered in the thread that if you target a person with any night ability action and he was jailed they will be notified that they are jailed. Did you read the thread?

What do you mean you don't know how she knew you were jailed? it should of been obvious that she used a NP ability and the response she got was that you were jailed. We literally asked the host how do we get the jailed response and he answered it in the thread. You playing dumb too?

Currently I am in page 7 and doing catch up. Will post what i see along the way.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then you will kill the town doctor through paranoid actions so come at me mafia! If I survive that is!
Damn... I really think he is the doctor. He seemed new to the game in general. Can't see him pulling shady stuff even before he claimed.

How do you know all of this? Are you some sort of investigative role? Lol.
I think it was his simple deduction of the game and has nothing to do with his ability at all.

I highly doubt that a doc can get a hold of the player's ability.
I think you are just paranoid at this point.

Finished page 8 moving to page 9+ now.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote lynch: kc5181
You must be registered for see images

You are a doctor yet you vote for yourself?

There is no honor in protecting any of you right now
:l now what you are doing is just simply anti townie for the sake of being anti townie. Don't let emotions cloud your judgment.

Finished page 9 moving into page 10

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting interaction we have here... First, I don't think KC is scum, if he is, then he's a terrible one, but I could see a town reason for his play, for now I'm more concerned about everyone else's reaction to kc's play. More on that
I am with the same notion. I don't think KC is scum at all. Plus so far 10 pages into the thread no one countered claimed him. There is big chance he is the doctor.

Poison and red kept asking questions toward KC that was already answered in the thread but they kept pretending they have no clue how she knew poison is jailed when it was answered by the host literally in the thread that you will get jailed result if you target NP action to a jailed person.

Moving to page 11. I DON'T WANNA SEE ANYONE VOTE KC SOMEONE BETTER UNVOTE.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, what do you think?

And

I don't think there'd be more than one doctor in a 12 player set-up. So if there's a doctor among the players mentioned, please be aware your claim would probably falsify Ks's. A doctor claim is pretty risky since he'd subject himself to a night kill, so i'd only do it if ks seems to be slipped past our radar.
No one counter claimed so she is most likely doctor. Only mafia would want to push this vote at this point.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay I am caught up. If people vote off our doctor you can bet your ass you will be in my red list after this DP. I suggest people take a step back and unvote. Keep a few votes on her for pressure reasons but don't make it reach 6 votes. Until we get a counter claim. Until then you people better not make any fishy move.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to stay that I don't like poison chan here for multiple reasons.

She pretended to play dumb like all_red. Plus made the assumption that kc somehow have an idea of her abilities. From my point of view it seems that she is taking advantage of the new player townie mistake and using it against him to get him lynched.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one counter claimed so she is most likely doctor. Only mafia would want to push this vote at this point.
We're not sure of that, yet. Also, Rej could be the doctor who's role was masked by mafia, just so one of them could take it under their wing. There are other possibilities to consider. Every scum is bound to make a fake claim on his last moments. I'd have believed if he claimed straight away, but it's hard to believe that someone as clumsy as him would contain his role until he's pushed to disclose it, despite outing the jailed Red without hesitation, right off the bat.

Needless to mention, his buddying claim about the 5 towns, the defensive attitude, and the apathetic vote on himself, I've played enough games to know that these are scum attitudes. So i wouldn't go as far as saying everyone casting a vote on him is scum-leaning.

I'd say your sudden stance for him is suspicious but you're too good for a scum, but it's just you, so i assume you have a good sum of confidence in your claims in his favor or something has been brought to your knowledge, that backs his innocence, that you'd rather not share, so i'll refrain from asking.

I hope he's investigated or Jailed, though. That has been my preference since the start.

[Unvote ks5181]

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We're not sure of that, yet. Also, Rej could be the doctor who's role was masked by mafia, just so one of them could take it under their wing. There are other possibilities to consider. Every scum is bound to make a fake claim on his last moments. I'd have believed if he claimed straight away, but it's hard to believe that someone as clumsy as him would contain his role until he's pushed to disclose it, despite outing the jailed Red without hesitation, right off the bat.

Needless to mention, his buddying claim about the 5 towns, the defensive attitude, and the apathetic vote on himself, I've played enough games to know that these are scum attitudes. So i wouldn't go as far as saying everyone casting a vote on him is scum-leaning.

I'd say your sudden stance for him is suspicious but you're too good for a scum, but it's just you, so i assume you have a good sum of confidence in your claims in his favor or something has been brought to your knowledge, that backs his innocence, that you'd rather not share, so i'll refrain from asking.

I hope he's investigated or Jailed, though. That has been my preference since the start.

[Unvote ks5181]
While yes alot of stuff he said is not necessarily townie. Can call it little bit of institution but I just don't see scum playing this badly and getting himself lynched. If I was scum, I would definitely use his mistakes to get him out of the game DP1. For me it seems like just a new player who is trying to get the hang of things and stuff just not going his way.

While you have a point that rej might be the true doctor and he is covering this up. It's just I don't think he even thought that far ahead if I am being honest with you. Think of it from his perspective as a new player. He tried to protect poison chan and he got "he is jailed" result and thought it would benefit townies and shared it. Can definitely see him doing it.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
While yes alot of stuff he said is not necessarily townie. Can call it little bit of institution but I just don't see scum playing this badly and getting himself lynched. If I was scum, I would definitely use his mistakes to get him out of the game DP1. For me it seems like just a new player who is trying to get the hang of things and stuff just not going his way.

While you have a point that rej might be the true doctor and he is covering this up. It's just I don't think he even thought that far ahead if I am being honest with you. Think of it from his perspective as a new player. He tried to protect poison chan and he got "he is jailed" result and thought it would benefit townies and shared it. Can definitely see him doing it.
The sanrio you stated makes sence. I mainly voted him because of the various anti town remarks he made. Those arw what really solified my stance. But overall, I belive anyone can tell that he is a newbie. So the sanrio you stated does make sence.
Hmm.
Ill unvote, you provided the reasoning he wasn't.
Unvote

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The sanrio you stated makes sence. I mainly voted him because of the various anti town remarks he made. Those arw what really solified my stance. But overall, I belive anyone can tell that he is a newbie. So the sanrio you stated does make sence.
Hmm.
Ill unvote, you provided the reasoning he wasn't.
Unvote
What is your thoughts about poison chan? interested about your reads regarding her.

Status
Not open for further replies.