kc5181 - 5
Starboy - 1

Non Voters

Alice in Noodleland
Conspirator.
Elmage G Ace
Starboy
-PK-

If I have forgotten to count any vote please remind me!

Reactions: AL_sama

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why Koko?
Coz I don't think Kc is a mafia. Too erratic but ai could be wrong and my gut says he isn't so I ain't voting against him.

I am voting Koko however because he voted SK and now outta nowhere joins the bandwagon against Kc. Blending in just like that.

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coz I don't think Kc is a mafia. Too erratic but ai could be wrong and my gut says he isn't so I ain't voting against him.

I am voting Koko however because he voted SK and now outta nowhere joins the bandwagon against Kc. Blending in just like that.
do not you go along with him because you are in the same team?
ops~

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd be stupid to defend him at this point where it's almost guaranteed he's going to take the lynch and put myself on the line.
So no. I am not on the same team.
you say there is no point on protecting your teammate ?
but you are protecting him from being voted right know
or this is just what i Thought to be

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting interaction we have here... First, I don't think KC is scum, if he is, then he's a terrible one, but I could see a town reason for his play, for now I'm more concerned about everyone else's reaction to kc's play. More on that

Reactions: Just_Red

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally do think he's a dangerous and would lynch him, and there are enough reasons to think so. I'd like him to claim his role and night action, if he's town, right now, and if he refuses yet still flips town, then there's only him to blame. I'd still be grateful take his death note into consideration, though, as long as his alignment isn't masked. @kc5181

And @Starboy How can i get a coloured user name like yours. I want one. ._.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I personally do think he's a dangerous and would lynch him, and there are enough reasons to think so. I'd like him to claim his role and night action, if he's town, right now, and if he refuses yet still flips town, then there's only him to blame. I'd still be grateful take his death note into consideration, though, as long as his alignment isn't masked. @kc5181

And @Starboy How can i get a coloured user name like yours. I want one. ._.
He claimed doctor.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really have a scum list, because I suspect almost everyone right now, but I do have some town leans

All_Red - Leans town, I've played with her enough to know when she's forcing it, for now, town lean

SK - Would be a huge boost if he's town, but he's usually difficult to read. Leaning town for him for now

Poison - since she survived jailer she could be town right?( I still haven't read the entire rules of mafia xD) still, town lean

Kyte - haven't played with him before, but for now, he's at least making contributions, and trying to suggest strategies for towns, town lean

Either one of you can become sus before my next post though xD, I'll try to analyse the interactions in detail next

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I don't really have a scum list, because I suspect almost everyone right now, but I do have some town leans

All_Red - Leans town, I've played with her enough to know when she's forcing it, for now, town lean

SK - Would be a huge boost if he's town, but he's usually difficult to read. Leaning town for him for now

Poison - since she survived jailer she could be town right?( I still haven't read the entire rules of mafia xD) still, town lean

Kyte - haven't played with him before, but for now, he's at least making contributions, and trying to suggest strategies for towns, town lean

Either one of you can become sus before my next post though xD, I'll try to analyse the interactions in detail next
Poison cant be so or godfather for sure. Glad you seem me as town, for once I don't see you as scum. Its prob temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.