Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A rumble would carry itself through the arm of the golem, enough to break its structure apart but at the same time fall towards is non-crystaline structure. Both techniques took eachother out and the loosened rocks and debris would scatter across the ground now being a mixture of water and stone creating an extremely slippery surface.

..Had i known it would be this large scale i'd remain on Yume..

Alucard could be heard far up in the sky having created a platform of the debris through his gravitational prowess. Meanwhile, Zev was still lit up like a beacon of several colors. He pulled out his ink chakra and drew a multitude of beasts, mainly lions and a dragon. All would rain down upon Barney and strike him relentlessly.

( Kinbō Tensei Jōzai ) - Localized Reincarnation Tablet
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a floating sphere from nearby debris beneath them, using the gravitational control to levitate the sphere of debris and use it as a floating platform. Keeping it active, however, requires the user to expend chakra.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

( Ninpo: Chōjū Giga Hitoame ) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Picture Shower
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80 + 20
Description: The user uses Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Picture to create a dozen of lions that rain down on the target before being followed up with a dragon that slams down into the opponent.
What is that? Barney wondered. An array of pitch black lions were made in the air and rained down upon Barney. He never saw something like that before and he didn't know how to defend against it. He didn't known what was strong against it. He had to defend, but was unsure if his defence would work. A large stream of water was released in a defensive matter against the lions, but suddenly, Barney's fears became true. The defence collapsed and the weakened lions came crashing down and slamming into him, spreading mysterious ink all across his body and covering him from head to toe. This startled Barney as he wasn't expecting the creations to be made out of ink.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Hp: 160-80=80

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is that? Barney wondered. An array of pitch black lions were made in the air and rained down upon Barney. He never saw something like that before and he didn't know how to defend against it. He didn't known what was strong against it. He had to defend, but was unsure if his defence would work. A large stream of water was released in a defensive matter against the lions, but suddenly, Barney's fears became true. The defence collapsed and the weakened lions came crashing down and slamming into him, spreading mysterious ink all across his body and covering him from head to toe. This startled Barney as he wasn't expecting the creations to be made out of ink.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Hp: 160-80=80

Not enough

Zevs attack would be finishing its assault through the water encampment pillar albeit slightly lowered in its original damage value (hits you with 80 damage). Alucard viewed from a distance, maybe Zev was being a bit too of his old self. The ink monsters would disintegrate into puddles of ink after tearing through Barneys flesh. If one of those attacks would be used again, he would be done for most likely. Alucard used his mental link to Zev.

Try to..

Yeah

Zev marched towards Barney, he channeled his chakra through arms as he grabbed him upwards in a gentle fashion. He inserted his chakra into Barney.

(Chakra Tensõ no Jutsu) Chakra Transfer Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (same as the amount transferred)
Description: This is an advanced ability that ninjas with great chakra control can learn to use and that Bijuu possess innately. The user will release his or hers unmolded chakra onto another ninja, effectively transferring it. The technique has many uses, from restoring an allies chakra to releasing him from a Genjutsu or simply to give him more chakra to mold, allowing him to drastically boost the power of a technique. Tsunade could even use this technique, together with her Creation Rebirth technique to, in conjunction with her summon Katsuyu, heal multiple people at the same time during Pain's attack on Konohagakure. If used to power the use of a technique, the recipient of the chakra can boost one technique by adding +20 chakra to it which increases its damage by +40. To do this, the recipient must mold the technique while the user of Chakra Tenso no Jutsu is transferring chakra into him, meaning that both the transfer and the technique must be done at the same time. The transfer can only be done with direct contact between user and target and restores the targets chakra by up to 100 points per turn. The technique can even be used by ninjas with natural energy passively coursing through their chakra flows, as a medical ninja's near perfect chakra control enables them to filter the unwanted and sometimes harmful energy from entering the recipients chakra system.
Note: Only usable by bios with great chakra control (NB Medical Ninjas, Hyuuga bios, Canon Medical Ninjas). Bios seen using it in the manga can also use it.
Note: Cannot be used to power the users own techniques.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle.

He then turned tail, the battle was over and he wanted his damn sleep now. Alucard, carrying Lilith over his shoulder swooped down again, facing Barney.

Zev just gave you his chakra, maybe if your body doesn't reject it you will also wield the star chakra one day.

He paused for a second, looking at Barneys wounds and reached out his hand. Through physical touch he injected Yang energy into Barney. It would be like sitting next to a fireplace as the technique spread out through his body and healed him instantly and brought him back to prime conditions.

On your feet soldier

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not enough

Zevs attack would be finishing its assault through the water encampment pillar albeit slightly lowered in its original damage value (hits you with 80 damage). Alucard viewed from a distance, maybe Zev was being a bit too of his old self. The ink monsters would disintegrate into puddles of ink after tearing through Barneys flesh. If one of those attacks would be used again, he would be done for most likely. Alucard used his mental link to Zev.

Try to..

Yeah

Zev marched towards Barney, he channeled his chakra through arms as he grabbed him upwards in a gentle fashion. He inserted his chakra into Barney.

(Chakra Tensõ no Jutsu) Chakra Transfer Technique
Chakra: N/A (same as the amount transferred)
Description: This is an advanced ability that ninjas with great chakra control can learn to use and that Bijuu possess innately. The user will release his or hers unmolded chakra onto another ninja, effectively transferring it. The technique has many uses, from restoring an allies chakra to releasing him from a Genjutsu or simply to give him more chakra to mold, allowing him to drastically boost the power of a technique. Tsunade could even use this technique, together with her Creation Rebirth technique to, in conjunction with her summon Katsuyu, heal multiple people at the same time during Pain's attack on Konohagakure. If used to power the use of a technique, the recipient of the chakra can boost one technique by adding +20 chakra to it which increases its damage by +40. To do this, the recipient must mold the technique while the user of Chakra Tenso no Jutsu is transferring chakra into him, meaning that both the transfer and the technique must be done at the same time. The transfer can only be done with direct contact between user and target and restores the targets chakra by up to 100 points per turn. The technique can even be used by ninjas with natural energy passively coursing through their chakra flows, as a medical ninja's near perfect chakra control enables them to filter the unwanted and sometimes harmful energy from entering the recipients chakra system.
Note: Only usable by bios with great chakra control (NB Medical Ninjas, Hyuuga bios, Canon Medical Ninjas). Bios seen using it in the manga can also use it.
Note: Cannot be used to power the users own techniques.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle.

He then turned tail, the battle was over and he wanted his damn sleep now. Alucard, carrying Lilith over his shoulder swooped down again, facing Barney.

Zev just gave you his chakra, maybe if your body doesn't reject it you will also wield the star chakra one day.

He paused for a second, looking at Barneys wounds and reached out his hand. Through physical touch he injected Yang energy into Barney. It would be like sitting next to a fireplace as the technique spread out through his body and healed him instantly and brought him back to prime conditions.

On your feet soldier

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.
The ink assault left Barney pretty shook and down on his knees, grasping for air. He shook his hands a few times to shake the ink off, so he could wipe his eyes.

Damn, that one got me good. I guess there's still much that I don't know about and so much to learn. Thank you for the exercise, Zev-sama.

Barney put his hands together and took a deep bow as a show of respect towards Zev and then repeated towards Alucard.

Thank you for believing in me Alucard. One day I'll make you proud, mark my words. Also, thank you for restoring me of course. For a moment there, I thought I'd be left for dead.

Star chakra? He thought, as Zev restored Barney's chakra supplies with his own. It must've been that purple thing that Zev used to enhance all of his techniques with and the feathers that looked like a peacocks tail. How was that even possible? What was that after all?

What is that anyway? Where did it come from?

Barney asked Alucard and Zev, as he tried producing a Rasengan to see if it worked like they thought it would. The Rasengan formed regularly at first glance, but slowly, it turned purple, as the star chakra took over and infused itself into the Rasengan.

Wicked.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60+20
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

Mission end.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The ink assault left Barney pretty shook and down on his knees, grasping for air. He shook his hands a few times to shake the ink off, so he could wipe his eyes.

Damn, that one got me good. I guess there's still much that I don't know about and so much to learn. Thank you for the exercise, Zev-sama.

Barney put his hands together and took a deep bow as a show of respect towards Zev and then repeated towards Alucard.

Thank you for believing in me Alucard. One day I'll make you proud, mark my words. Also, thank you for restoring me of course. For a moment there, I thought I'd be left for dead.

Star chakra? He thought, as Zev restored Barney's chakra supplies with his own. It must've been that purple thing that Zev used to enhance all of his techniques with and the feathers that looked like a peacocks tail. How was that even possible? What was that after all?

What is that anyway? Where did it come from?

Barney asked Alucard and Zev, as he tried producing a Rasengan to see if it worked like they thought it would. The Rasengan formed regularly at first glance, but slowly, it turned purple, as the star chakra took over and infused itself into the Rasengan.

Wicked.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60+20
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

Mission end.
The mutation has already begun huh.

Alucard looked towards the enhanced Rasengan that Barney formed in his palm. Zev's work was done here, though it would look like the mutation of star chakra bounced off one of Barneys inherent abilities.

You may have grown but this is only the beginning.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The mutation has already begun huh.

Alucard looked towards the enhanced Rasengan that Barney formed in his palm. Zev's work was done here, though it would look like the mutation of star chakra bounced off one of Barneys inherent abilities.

You may have grown but this is only the beginning.
Barney released the rasengan and looked up at Alucard. It seemed that his hearing wasn't like before. He tried activating his inner sonar but nothing happened. Taking on the star chakra, meant for his body being unable to utilize the sound chakra anymore. He wondered what other ability he lost. He quickly molded his chakra, nature manipulating between the basic natures to ensure he still had access to them, as well as the ice element. It all seemed swell. He would later find out, by looking at his left forearm that the tattoo faded out and it looked like the paint within the tattoo crumbled in places. He never found out what the tattoo meant nor if it gave Barney any specialty abilities. For all this time, he took it for granted. It was the cursed mark thst Orochimaru used to mark Barney as his property. The glorious and pure star chakra purged his body from the corruption of the cursed mark, freeing his body from the shackles of the wretched. He showed the faded tattoo to Alucard.

Look at this. It's faded and crumbled. I never got to find out what it was.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barney released the rasengan and looked up at Alucard. It seemed that his hearing wasn't like before. He tried activating his inner sonar but nothing happened. Taking on the star chakra, meant for his body being unable to utilize the sound chakra anymore. He wondered what other ability he lost. He quickly molded his chakra, nature manipulating between the basic natures to ensure he still had access to them, as well as the ice element. It all seemed swell. He would later find out, by looking at his left forearm that the tattoo faded out and it looked like the paint within the tattoo crumbled in places. He never found out what the tattoo meant nor if it gave Barney any specialty abilities. For all this time, he took it for granted. It was the cursed mark thst Orochimaru used to mark Barney as his property. The glorious and pure star chakra purged his body from the corruption of the cursed mark, freeing his body from the shackles of the wretched. He showed the faded tattoo to Alucard.

Look at this. It's faded and crumbled. I never got to find out what it was.
Alucard saw a primordial external web of chakra leaving Barneys body as if part of some sort of symbiote that had hosted his body.

You never told me you were affected by Juinjutsu..

He thought of his own one that he had developed years ago, this was clearly different but it was cursed arts all the same. Most curious he thought to himself, to thought that star chakra would repel it too?

You carry things beyond my wisdom now.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard saw a primordial external web of chakra leaving Barneys body as if part of some sort of symbiote that had hosted his body.

You never told me you were affected by Juinjutsu..

He thought of his own one that he had developed years ago, this was clearly different but it was cursed arts all the same. Most curious he thought to himself, to thought that star chakra would repel it too?

You carry things beyond my wisdom now.
That sounds ominous. Thank god it's out then. So about this star chakra. I suppose I'll need some training eventually, but first I suppose I have to get accustomed to it. Where do we go from here?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That sounds ominous. Thank god it's out then. So about this star chakra. I suppose I'll need some training eventually, but first I suppose I have to get accustomed to it. Where do we go from here?
If i where you, i'd go pursue the whole child of tiamat thing you had going. If star chakra rebels out juinjutsu, maybe it will to the amino geis too... If not, i'd take out my newly acquired power and shove it into the throat of the enemies of humanity and show'em who's boss. It's what i did.. Oh boy, i did that well.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If i where you, i'd go pursue the whole child of tiamat thing you had going. If star chakra rebels out juinjutsu, maybe it will to the amino geis too... If not, i'd take out my newly acquired power and shove it into the throat of the enemies of humanity and show'em who's boss. It's what i did.. Oh boy, i did that well.
Alright, do you need anything before I'm off to Yume, to prepare for my expedition. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have some form of quick link in case the need arises.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, do you need anything before I'm off to Yume, to prepare for my expedition. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have some form of quick link in case the need arises.
Have fun. I'll probably be around here for some time, as I have some information to decipher.

Alucard waved towards Barney and headed down towards the path of the crimson keep. He mentally prepared for what was to come. Zev walked behind him as he carried Lilith on his shoulder.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have fun. I'll probably be around here for some time, as I have some information to decipher.

Alucard waved towards Barney and headed down towards the path of the crimson keep. He mentally prepared for what was to come. Zev walked behind him as he carried Lilith on his shoulder.
I'll be on my way. Take care.

Traveling towards Gaikotsu Bay (255)​

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here: [LM 174]
Cont. Mission// Attained Chakra sensory via Kumi purchase (Yet to update biography to reflect change, as this is an auto gained ability upon purchase).
This post contains a [B rank] storyboard mission:
* Scout potential Allies
* Investigate the history of a landmark
* Explore the history of something
Prior Link: [Here]

Awaking from the slumber that had taken hold of Fushi, his eyes would glow bright white, suddenly he could sense chakra around him. Strange as it was, Fushi could feel his buddy in snow as he released himself from them effortlessly. Looking bewildered as he wondered what happened, "Where are we? Did we win?"

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type:Supplementary
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.
Suddenly upon saying a few words, he would feel a chakra across the land that felt deeply enlightened and richly vast. Looking pale as he faced Ed, he knew the monsters that inhabited these lands. "We should at least first explore the land and seek out some allies in the area. There's people here that draft me in chakra...far beyond what you and i can do."
@Onii Chan

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here: [LM 174]
Cont. Mission// Attained Chakra sensory via Kumi purchase (Yet to update biography to reflect change, as this is an auto gained ability upon purchase).

Awaking from the slumber that had taken hold of Fushi, his eyes would glow bright white, suddenly he could sense chakra around him. Strange as it was, Fushi could feel his buddy in snow as he released himself from them effortlessly. Looking bewildered as he wondered what happened, "Where are we? Did we win?"

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique

Suddenly upon saying a few words, he would feel a chakra across the land that felt deeply enlightened and richly vast. Looking pale as he faced Ed, he knew the monsters that inhabited these lands. "We should at least first explore the land and seek out some allies in the area. There's people here that draft me in chakra...far beyond what you and i can do."
@Onii Chan

You must be registered for see images

To become a monster like me, is to admit you were too weak to remain a human. ~

The walls underneath the mountains were glowing as a result of the lava flowing underneath the massive plateaus which separated the rest with the crimson keep. Alucard was carrying Lilith down the path, taking her home for the first time since her birth from nothing - the will of his chakra that had forged her. She had been in a dormant condition for a few days now, travelling across oceans on his back. No more, she had risen. Alucard felt her numb body stretch out and move slightly around. He stopped walking, he was half-way cross the bridge above the magma. He bent down with his knees and put her down on her feet as she struggled to keep balance he held her winged arms.

..Is she?

I am.. I think..

Sshh..

Zev, who was walking behind the two had also stopped at the middle of the bridge. Lilith was like a little sister to him now and Alucard was their maker. Maybe he could build that sibling fantasy he had oh so hoped for when he had been alive. Maybe he had much higher purpose than just being a puppet of war and his Edo tensei form had given him the chance he had lost when he had been..
Alucard on the other hand let go of Lilith as she seemed to have become stable enough to stand on her own now. She looked at her design, not knowing exactly how her body operated but she quickly adjusted to it. The dragon scales that were covering up a good portion of her body reflected light like a mirror. She looked at her pointy claws and compared them to Alucards hands, making more and more observations as well as looking back at Zev who resembled Alucard much more than her. With a clear innocence in her voice she spoke again.

Why am i different from you?

Alucard placed his hand on her cheek and looked at her with a fiery and proud gaze. His golden and blue eyes were reflecting on her armored scales which made the red magma become a fiery purple color on her.

Because i made you into something i could never be.

She did not know how to respond. Suddenly, Alucards eyes shifted. He picked up chakra signatures from outside, recognizing their "scent" from before on Moon Isle.

Zev.. Stay with her, she needs her brother.

His sinister stance was unbroken until just then. In the blink of an eye he would take Lilith with him into the crimson keep to have her safe while Alucard went up to face the two who had returned to his home.

@Onii Chan @Placelse

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

To become a monster like me, is to admit you were too weak to remain a human. ~

The walls underneath the mountains were glowing as a result of the lava flowing underneath the massive plateaus which separated the rest with the crimson keep. Alucard was carrying Lilith down the path, taking her home for the first time since her birth from nothing - the will of his chakra that had forged her. She had been in a dormant condition for a few days now, travelling across oceans on his back. No more, she had risen. Alucard felt her numb body stretch out and move slightly around. He stopped walking, he was half-way cross the bridge above the magma. He bent down with his knees and put her down on her feet as she struggled to keep balance he held her winged arms.

..Is she?

I am.. I think..

Sshh..

Zev, who was walking behind the two had also stopped at the middle of the bridge. Lilith was like a little sister to him now and Alucard was their maker. Maybe he could build that sibling fantasy he had oh so hoped for when he had been alive. Maybe he had much higher purpose than just being a puppet of war and his Edo tensei form had given him the chance he had lost when he had been..
Alucard on the other hand let go of Lilith as she seemed to have become stable enough to stand on her own now. She looked at her design, not knowing exactly how her body operated but she quickly adjusted to it. The dragon scales that were covering up a good portion of her body reflected light like a mirror. She looked at her pointy claws and compared them to Alucards hands, making more and more observations as well as looking back at Zev who resembled Alucard much more than her. With a clear innocence in her voice she spoke again.

Why am i different from you?

Alucard placed his hand on her cheek and looked at her with a fiery and proud gaze. His golden and blue eyes were reflecting on her armored scales which made the red magma become a fiery purple color on her.

Because i made you into something i could never be.

She did not know how to respond. Suddenly, Alucards eyes shifted. He picked up chakra signatures from outside, recognizing their "scent" from before on Moon Isle.

Zev.. Stay with her, she needs her brother.

His sinister stance was unbroken until just then. In the blink of an eye he would take Lilith with him into the crimson keep to have her safe while Alucard went up to face the two who had returned to his home.

@Onii Chan @Placelse
In the snow they were discussing means of plans on what to be done, Fushi would start getting attuned to the new senses he was expressing, somehow losing his original abilities had resulted in him becoming anew. He wasn't fully sure of what he was able to do, he sought the new ventures of reality that he wanted but wasn't every sure. Cold as it was, it didn't bother him as much due to his yang aspect of his chakra warming him.

Suddenly the shifting of chakra signatures in distance, would change at gods mere moments! Like a heart attack, within his sensing, Fushi knew this all too well as in mere seconds, he would then in-turn face Ed, "They're coming, fast!"
@Onii Chan

Reactions: Onii Chan

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Placelse @Skorm

As Fushi awakens from his long slumber Ed would inform him of what had been done since he fell, as the two traversed the dangers of the blizzard ahead. It was hard to speak as the weather was roaring against them, almost as a yell they both spoke in attempts to get their point across to one another. Continuing their journey into the unknown it was clear that they knew of not where to go, the surrounding area was of mere snowy fog almost like a blinding haze that was circular around the two as they travelled amongst the heavy cold. Almost without haste it was clear to the both of them, although not immediately to Ed as he was unable to use sensory, however perhaps in the distance his reconnaissance could notice something strange in the distance ahead of them. It was at this moment that the two halted their approach or footing; standing firm in the eyes of the undiscovered.

- '' Lets not be too hasty, if it was here to kill us perhaps it had already done so ... nevertheless''

Ed proclaimed at Fushi almost ungracefully as a yell due to the loud echo of the storm that fell before them. Reaching up, over, and back with his automail hand he'd prepare for whatever was coming towards them. His sword not glowing full yet would emit a almost fiery-like particle from the blade with a green-ish tone variety. If they were to fight then so be it, if they were to die there then so be it, whatever lies ahead not either one could predict...

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the snow they were discussing means of plans on what to be done, Fushi would start getting attuned to the new senses he was expressing, somehow losing his original abilities had resulted in him becoming anew. He wasn't fully sure of what he was able to do, he sought the new ventures of reality that he wanted but wasn't every sure. Cold as it was, it didn't bother him as much due to his yang aspect of his chakra warming him.

Suddenly the shifting of chakra signatures in distance, would change at gods mere moments! Like a heart attack, within his sensing, Fushi knew this all too well as in mere seconds, he would then in-turn face Ed, "They're coming, fast!"
@Onii Chan
@Placelse @Skorm

As Fushi awakens from his long slumber Ed would inform him of what had been done since he fell, as the two traversed the dangers of the blizzard ahead. It was hard to speak as the weather was roaring against them, almost as a yell they both spoke in attempts to get their point across to one another. Continuing their journey into the unknown it was clear that they knew of not where to go, the surrounding area was of mere snowy fog almost like a blinding haze that was circular around the two as they travelled amongst the heavy cold. Almost without haste it was clear to the both of them, although not immediately to Ed as he was unable to use sensory, however perhaps in the distance his reconnaissance could notice something strange in the distance ahead of them. It was at this moment that the two halted their approach or footing; standing firm in the eyes of the undiscovered.

- '' Lets not be too hasty, if it was here to kill us perhaps it had already done so ... nevertheless''

Ed proclaimed at Fushi almost ungracefully as a yell due to the loud echo of the storm that fell before them. Reaching up, over, and back with his automail hand he'd prepare for whatever was coming towards them. His sword not glowing full yet would emit a almost fiery-like particle from the blade with a green-ish tone variety. If they were to fight then so be it, if they were to die there then so be it, whatever lies ahead not either one could predict...
Alucard found the two troublemakers out in the snow as he had risen from the underground system that led to the Crimson Keep where Lilith and Zev now was, getting rested up. The snow did nothing to hinder his tenseigan from looking clearly at the two of them even at a distance. He carelessly walked straight towards them and stopped short range (5 meters) away from the two who both looked like they had seen a ghost.

I see my property has arrived safe and sound. What took you so long?

He bursted out in a low pitch laughter having asked the question.

Spare me from violence this time won't ya?

Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard found the two troublemakers out in the snow as he had risen from the underground system that led to the Crimson Keep where Lilith and Zev now was, getting rested up. The snow did nothing to hinder his tenseigan from looking clearly at the two of them even at a distance. He carelessly walked straight towards them and stopped short range (5 meters) away from the two who both looked like they had seen a ghost.

I see my property has arrived safe and sound. What took you so long?

He bursted out in a low pitch laughter having asked the question.

Spare me from violence this time won't ya?
Fushi would try his best at being inconspicuous acting completely still and indifferent as though to try and become a living rock. Ed had came to reason that it was in their interest to seek out the entity that had marked them, Fushi didn't know much of the world so he concluded it would merely observe the interaction to the T. The snow would draft the place pale as each living thing that had thought of the place being home had long gave up. The other chakras in the area hadn't interjected themselves into the conversation.

With no notion of replying as he slightly turned his face to Ed awaiting their response to the man, his glowing chakra eyes hinted no intent on personal interest in the matters of things. With the marking on his body claiming him had been faded, that had recovered due his yang affinity contributing to cell tissue regrowth.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Placelse @Skorm

Awaiting something to happen the two would stand still amongst the storm, a slight hint of silence overwhelmed the surrounding area before suddenly a strange individual appeared before them. The immediate appearance made the snow below the man's feet to spout a small amount of snow upon the shoes of Ed like a car suddenly hitting their brakes with debris. The strange shinobi would utter a few words towards the two and perhaps a question might have uttered, however, due to the roaring of the storm and the hood still clearly equipped upon the head of Edward the words arrived simply on deaf ears. It was at this moment that only after investigating the mouth of the individual now standing before them had stopped that Ed would reply with manners in thought.

- '' WHO ARE YOU?!''

Ed yelled in a attempt to get his point across so the strange shinobi could hear him more clearly, in the process ignoring the words emitted from him due to not hearing him at all in the first place.

You must be registered for see medias
Skip to: @0:55 seconds​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fushi would try his best at being inconspicuous acting completely still and indifferent as though to try and become a living rock. Ed had came to reason that it was in their interest to seek out the entity that had marked them, Fushi didn't know much of the world so he concluded it would merely observe the interaction to the T. The snow would draft the place pale as each living thing that had thought of the place being home had long gave up. The other chakras in the area hadn't interjected themselves into the conversation.

With no notion of replying as he slightly turned his face to Ed awaiting their response to the man, his glowing chakra eyes hinted no intent on personal interest in the matters of things. With the marking on his body claiming him had been faded, that had recovered due his yang affinity contributing to cell tissue regrowth.
@Placelse @Skorm

Awaiting something to happen the two would stand still amongst the storm, a slight hint of silence overwhelmed the surrounding area before suddenly a strange individual appeared before them. The immediate appearance made the snow below the man's feet to spout a small amount of snow upon the shoes of Ed like a car suddenly hitting their brakes with debris. The strange shinobi would utter a few words towards the two and perhaps a question might have uttered, however, due to the roaring of the storm and the hood still clearly equipped upon the head of Edward the words arrived simply on deaf ears. It was at this moment that only after investigating the mouth of the individual now standing before them had stopped that Ed would reply with manners in thought.

- '' WHO ARE YOU?!''

Ed yelled in a attempt to get his point across so the strange shinobi could hear him more clearly, in the process ignoring the words emitted from him due to not hearing him at all in the first place.

You must be registered for see medias
Skip to: @0:55 seconds​
One of them pretended not to be there and the other one shouted so high that Alucard thought he would create an avalanche. So they had come yet again asking for trouble, he thought to himself. He used his chakra to bounce his voice so that it would directly be going into the two's ears. To do so he formed the Ram handseal.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

I said; I see my property has arrived safe and sound. What took you so long?

At this point, he started to get impatient. As some time had passed, he would tell Lilith and Zev to come up from the keep inside of the mountain again to join him side by side.

[Mentally speaking]

Lilith and Zev, would you please come up here.

As you wish.

Alright.

Their presence would soon be found out in the snow where Alucard and the two marked troublemakers stood. Lilith stood left of Alucard and Zev to his right. Zev scoffed slightly, he remembered well the ass-tossing he had dealt to these two in recent events.

Hmpf

Lilith on the other hand looked at them with some hope in her eyes. It was the first strangers she had seen in her life.

Welcome to our home

Last edited:

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Placelse @Skorm

- ''Property? ... ''

Ed asked himself in a more mumbled manner as he unequipped his hand from his backside; letting leave of his sword to dangle once more behind him strapped. Glancing at his hand for a moment it seemed to have connected in his head that perhaps they're now *** slaves, forever to be locked up in his cavern to feed him grapes like a roman prince, nevertheless. Ed swiftly turned with gazing eyes not directed towards Fushi's eyes but, however, towards his hand, grasping his wrist with a bit of unnecessary force to look at his palm that said the same thing. In a childish proclamation he'd utter without haste into the ear of his friend,

- ''You can go first, he might like the tall ones ...''

Turning his head slowly towards the individual that seemingly beckoned them there with a expression that signified that he didn't like it that way. Suddenly the bastard arrived before them, a wide eyed Edward paused for a moment before realizing it was him that he'd fought before. His body turned cold and started to sweat in fear almost immediately upon gazing at his presence, it was at this moment that Ed didn't hesitate. Flinging back around, his coat followed suit with a flap against him, one hand positioned right below his neck to fashion the two open sides of his coat together to keep warm as he mentions the individual's presence.

- ''You! I tell you what if it wasn't cold out here you'd have a world of hurt comin to ya!''

Ed yelled in a seemingly aggressive manner towards the Edo Tensei, the other hand with a fashion of a pointer finger directed towards him to make clear who he had spoken to. With a slight blow of the air from his mouth in disapproval of him simply being in this situation he'd direct his attention finally towards the tall man with a similar red coat as him and a creature that had welcomed us here.

- ''What is this?!''

He questioned towards the tall one as he then winked with a smile after towards the female creature standing beside the man with a flirty tone. Lifting his palm up and showing the tall man that was clearly well dressed that simply stated the curious words of ...

'' Property of Hellsing ''

Reactions: System001