Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard walked down with the two straight into what some humans would refer to Hell. However, this was not that sort of Hell but the bastion of humanity's strongest ally. Perhaps. The one without a name sure gave alot of comments all of the sudden as they entered the underground and went on their way towards the Crimson Keep. Before the bridge that tethered them to the keep and above the steady flow of lava the one without a name stopped in his tracks.

For someone who came into this place willingly, you seem to instantly doubt your decision. Are you really that insecure with the truth inside of you? Besides, i carry soulsensory as a master of the path of Yin. If there were souls here i'd know about them so i don't know what you're referring to my dear guest.

You must be registered for see images

Alucard paused for a few seconds and turned his gaze towards the crimson keep. He crossed the bridge that separated the landmasses underneath the mountain with lava gushing with a strong and steady flow underneath about 100 meters below. He then raised his arms into the air.

Your last question is a forked one. I may have one goal today and a different one tomorrow as a separate entity. If it is the goal of the Hellsing Organization you're after then the answer is simple. We put down our lives in order to protect humanity against the darkest of foes and menacing cultists such as they come and goes these days. You might compare this place to something that is intimidating or occult? That's the way of the Organization, we forge our paths through any means necessary to protect the human race no matter what we need to sacrifice. As far as that goes, that is the goal of the Organization. As far as my own personal goals, they tend to follow the Organization i've created here but i also do business outside of it. As the leader of the Organization i probably create the largest outside image of the clan however. Now then, do any of you have any combability of siding with humanity and die for it?

Alucard waited patiently as he turned around facing the two newcomers after his brief speech.

//Mission End.
Upon entering the capital Faye would head straight for the clan headquarters yelling as she made her way down the hallway.

IIIIINNNTEGGGRRAAAA, DO NOT KILL ME BUT I COULDN'T COMPLETE THE MISSION SO I CAME BACK FOR NOW!! LOVE YOU!

Then after sensing him, Faye would quickly head towards Alucard, it seemed he was with more newcomers. Much like Alucard would do from time to time, she would burst into the room blasting loud heavy metal music.

Alucard! she happily says as she turns off the music and walks up to him, giving him a light punch on his shoulder. The like a switch Faye's super friendly tone would turn to a formal, highly threatening one as she addresses the other two in the room. Good afternoon, which one of you made the child sad? she asked, being able to sense Lilith's Aura. The room would seemingly begin to get colder and a ghostly atmosphere quickly envelops the entire office as she makes unseen Genki surround the two unknown. Well unseen only to them, Alucard would have no problem seeing the spirits.

@Skorm , @Mergo , @Onii Chan
Mission beginning Gain access to the Crimson Keep and see how it would benefit you (3)

While her brother asked all the questions, Maria remained silent as Alucard led them. He talked too much and was too worried. As bitter as Maria was towards her brother, she still did not remember him in such a..... Jittery fashion, to say the least. This took Maria by surprise from start to finish, however they were still siblings at the end of the day. And Maria did care about him. She was eager to find out what had happened for him to get here but it must wait until the two had privacy. So for now, the little bit of hesitation-based emotions coming from her brother that were concerning Maria must wait to get figured out. She knew he was smart enough to keep everything under control as far as himself goes. He was never the hyper type to begin with...

As Alucard questioned Maria's brother and asked why he came if he was so hesitant, Maria thought the same but still continued to listen to the two. Maria prepared to answer the precious one's question as that seems what her life was worth in its entirety, protecting humanity...... To an extent. Even though her roots were much, much deeper, this would be a great start. And under a banner of such power to boot. Besides, that was the reason Maria was doing what she was doing anyway, to protect and help her fellow hunters to help those who cannot help themselves from the monstrosities of the world. There were plenty out there...... This organization is just what she needed.Especially since her hunter brethren were long past dead and decayed...... Most of them, anyway. As Maria prepared to answer, "I....." the people involved were rudely interrupted by this obnoxious, annoying, red-headed individual..... Or pink. Whatever color sat upon her head was now annoying Maria to the brim as she had no tolerance for being interrupted.

"What.... Is that?.." Maria asked Alucard, while looking at the newcomer. "Are you associated with this thing?" she also asked Alucard while not taking her eyes off of the new comer. She did not like this new person at all. She interupted their conversation as well as put on a threatening demeanor when peace had already been made. This person was careless and reckless and Maria rather not deal with unprofessional individuals.
You must be registered to see images

| Chapter. i : The Flame Atronach, vers.3.1 The Twin Sacrifices |
''Humanity ... for what it is worth i couldn't be anymore farthest from that ... however, if peace is what you're referring to then i'm all in ...''

The red-haired knight explained with once again closed eyes as he referenced to himself then proceeded to answer Alucard to his question. The room would fill with silence, enough for his sister to perhaps begin to expel a word or two before it was abruptly silenced by someone of younger age rushing through the doors. At this moment they were passed the bridge as the two followed behind the tails of Alucard as he spoke before stopping at the other side, then the woman with flamboyant fashion interrupted almost without seconds of the knight speaking. In a surprise he had opened his eyes to observe this child as she took a liking to the tall man dressed in old red attire; still having his arms crossed as he saw no threat to arise yet. Listening to the small exchange of the two women in the room the red-haired knight didn't hesitate to stop the sudden aggression of his own sister without mercy, ''Enough''. He lifted a single finger that erupted a chaotic envelope of chakra consuming the entirety of surrounding area with great yet overwhelming prowess. This halted his sister in place and caused a minor sense of nausea from her core.

''We are not here to fight ... I have spoken more than i usually do already.'' Looking at Alucard to proclaim then turning his attention to the pink-haired child standing beside him, ''You, i presume youre a member of this organization, if we're gonna be comrades then that's a funny way of introducing yourself ... i don't take kindly to people who takes a low sense of aggression towards my family.'' His appearance stood strong, confident, and not scared at all by anyone in the room, although he knew the circumstances if a fight progressed. ''What is your name? lets start with that instead.''

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

Reactions: El Alucard

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon entering the capital Faye would head straight for the clan headquarters yelling as she made her way down the hallway.

IIIIINNNTEGGGRRAAAA, DO NOT KILL ME BUT I COULDN'T COMPLETE THE MISSION SO I CAME BACK FOR NOW!! LOVE YOU!

Then after sensing him, Faye would quickly head towards Alucard, it seemed he was with more newcomers. Much like Alucard would do from time to time, she would burst into the room blasting loud heavy metal music.

Alucard! she happily says as she turns off the music and walks up to him, giving him a light punch on his shoulder. The like a switch Faye's super friendly tone would turn to a formal, highly threatening one as she addresses the other two in the room. Good afternoon, which one of you made the child sad? she asked, being able to sense Lilith's Aura. The room would seemingly begin to get colder and a ghostly atmosphere quickly envelops the entire office as she makes unseen Genki surround the two unknown. Well unseen only to them, Alucard would have no problem seeing the spirits.

@Skorm , @Mergo , @Onii Chan
Mission beginning Gain access to the Crimson Keep and see how it would benefit you (3)

While her brother asked all the questions, Maria remained silent as Alucard led them. He talked too much and was too worried. As bitter as Maria was towards her brother, she still did not remember him in such a..... Jittery fashion, to say the least. This took Maria by surprise from start to finish, however they were still siblings at the end of the day. And Maria did care about him. She was eager to find out what had happened for him to get here but it must wait until the two had privacy. So for now, the little bit of hesitation-based emotions coming from her brother that were concerning Maria must wait to get figured out. She knew he was smart enough to keep everything under control as far as himself goes. He was never the hyper type to begin with...

As Alucard questioned Maria's brother and asked why he came if he was so hesitant, Maria thought the same but still continued to listen to the two. Maria prepared to answer the precious one's question as that seems what her life was worth in its entirety, protecting humanity...... To an extent. Even though her roots were much, much deeper, this would be a great start. And under a banner of such power to boot. Besides, that was the reason Maria was doing what she was doing anyway, to protect and help her fellow hunters to help those who cannot help themselves from the monstrosities of the world. There were plenty out there...... This organization is just what she needed.Especially since her hunter brethren were long past dead and decayed...... Most of them, anyway. As Maria prepared to answer, "I....." the people involved were rudely interrupted by this obnoxious, annoying, red-headed individual..... Or pink. Whatever color sat upon her head was now annoying Maria to the brim as she had no tolerance for being interrupted.

"What.... Is that?.." Maria asked Alucard, while looking at the newcomer. "Are you associated with this thing?" she also asked Alucard while not taking her eyes off of the new comer. She did not like this new person at all. She interupted their conversation as well as put on a threatening demeanor when peace had already been made. This person was careless and reckless and Maria rather not deal with unprofessional individuals.

| Chapter. i : The Flame Atronach, vers.3.1 The Twin Sacrifices |
''Humanity ... for what it is worth i couldn't be anymore farthest from that ... however, if peace is what you're referring to then i'm all in ...''

The red-haired knight explained with once again closed eyes as he referenced to himself then proceeded to answer Alucard to his question. The room would fill with silence, enough for his sister to perhaps begin to expel a word or two before it was abruptly silenced by someone of younger age rushing through the doors. At this moment they were passed the bridge as the two followed behind the tails of Alucard as he spoke before stopping at the other side, then the woman with flamboyant fashion interrupted almost without seconds of the knight speaking. In a surprise he had opened his eyes to observe this child as she took a liking to the tall man dressed in old red attire; still having his arms crossed as he saw no threat to arise yet. Listening to the small exchange of the two women in the room the red-haired knight didn't hesitate to stop the sudden aggression of his own sister without mercy, ''Enough''. He lifted a single finger that erupted a chaotic envelope of chakra consuming the entirety of surrounding area with great yet overwhelming prowess. This halted his sister in place and caused a minor sense of nausea from her core.

''We are not here to fight ... I have spoken more than i usually do already.'' Looking at Alucard to proclaim then turning his attention to the pink-haired child standing beside him, ''You, i presume youre a member of this organization, if we're gonna be comrades then that's a funny way of introducing yourself ... i don't take kindly to people who takes a low sense of aggression towards my family.'' His appearance stood strong, confident, and not scared at all by anyone in the room, although he knew the circumstances if a fight progressed. ''What is your name? lets start with that instead.''

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra
You must be registered for see medias

Faye?!

Alucard was abruptly and surprised by the chakra he felt on the premise when he and Maria as well as the one without a name had continued their segway close to the Crimson Keep. It would seem like she had sporadically come to report a failed mission to the person that you would likely least in the world want to report a failed mission to. She approached Alucard and tapped on his shoulder, greeting him.

To what do we owe this pleasure my dear?

Her reaction stunned as she turned towards the two that had just made their way to the Crimson Keep. Her spiritual entities would warp around Maria and the no-name. Something had upset her as she spoke about Lilith and Alucard would dismiss her usage of the Genki. He lifted his arm and

This is not the time, Katsuryoku.

However, before Faye had arrived - Alucard had asked a question to the two. Maria was also clearly upset as she felt like she had been interrupted by the arrival of Faye but she carried on answering his question as well as following up with another one straight after. Regardless of her feelings, she clearly wanted to appoint herself to the Hellsing Organization and when she said the word I.. Alucards eyes lit up. It would mean that she was now part of the family. Alucard now spoke to Maria and turned his gaze towards her. However, the situation turned into quite the scene after the red-haired no-name decided to take matters into his own hand and proclaim his distance from the human race but instead underline his desire for peace. Fair enough, Alucard thought to himself. A thought that didn't get to last long before he escalated the situation even further by releasing Sakki on Maria in order to try keep her in place. He wasn't pleased with how Faye had entered the room either...

Let me introduce you to Faye Katsuryoku. She's part of the Organization too left on a mission that involved the plague of machine spawn that are haunting the neighboring lands. She's a strong kunoichi with a heart of gold and an undying spirit. I'll die for her, so if you got issues with her you'll have to go through me i'm afraid. Or not really afraid, that'd be hilarious actually hahaha.

Alucard did not state that last sentence of anger, but of reassurance to his kin that he had her back. As far as family matter, she was part of his just as much as Maria and her brother was.

I approve your answers to my question but i can't have any suspiciousness between family. If you accept this invitation to our ranks i want you to understand that every single clansmen will be considered a part of your family. Treason of any grade will be met with unquenching wrath. Wrath that you do not want to see, wrath that plunged my name in the dirt for years after i disclosed Dracula upon the lands of Tobusekai. The aftermath of it still lingers there. I suggest you three get to know eachother better starting now and for the record - anyone of the Organization may enter and leave the Crimson Keep as they please. It's our home.

Alucard thought the situation was so unnecessary but he had said what he wanted to say. In the meantime, Lilith had returned to greet Faye whom she recognized instantly.

FAYEEE CHAAAAAANNN!!!!

Lilith's excitement was just as hype as ever and she rushed towards her with open arms aiming for a large embrace.

Last edited:

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Faye?!

Alucard was abruptly and surprised by the chakra he felt on the premise when he and Maria as well as the one without a name had continued their segway close to the Crimson Keep. It would seem like she had sporadically come to report a failed mission to the person that you would likely least in the world want to report a failed mission to. She approached Alucard and tapped on his shoulder, greeting him.

Her reaction stunned as she turned towards the two that had just made their way to the Crimson Keep. Her spiritual entities would warp around Maria and the no-name. Something had upset her as she spoke about Lilith and Alucard would dismiss her usage of the Genki. He lifted his arm and

However, before Faye had arrived - Alucard had asked a question to the two. Maria was also clearly upset as she felt like she had been interrupted by the arrival of Faye but she carried on answering his question as well as following up with another one straight after. Regardless of her feelings, she clearly wanted to appoint herself to the Hellsing Organization and when she said the word I.. Alucards eyes lit up. It would mean that she was now part of the family. Alucard now spoke to Maria and turned his gaze towards her. However, the situation turned into quite the scene after the red-haired no-name decided to take matters into his own hand and proclaim his distance from the human race but instead underline his desire for peace. Fair enough, Alucard thought to himself. A thought that didn't get to last long before he escalated the situation even further by releasing Sakki on Maria in order to try keep her in place. He wasn't pleased with how Faye had entered the room either...

Let me introduce you to Faye Katsuryoku. She's part of the Organization too left on a mission that involved the plague of machine spawn that are haunting the neighboring lands. She's a strong kunoichi with a heart of gold and an undying spirit. I'll die for her, so if you got issues with her you'll have to go through me i'm afraid. Or not really afraid, that'd be hilarious actually hahaha.

Alucard did not state that last sentence of anger, but of reassurance to his kin that he had her back. As far as family matter, she was part of his just as much as Maria and her brother was.

I approve your answers to my question but i can't have any suspiciousness between family. If you accept this invitation to our ranks i want you to understand that every single clansmen will be considered a part of your family. Treason of any grade will be met with unquenching wrath. Wrath that you do not want to see, wrath that plunged my name in the dirt for years after i disclosed Dracula upon the lands of Tobusekai. The aftermath of it still lingers there. I suggest you three get to know each other better starting now and for the record - anyone of the Organization may enter and leave the Crimson Keep as they please. It's our home.

Alucard thought the situation was so unnecessary but he had said what he wanted to say. In the meantime, Lilith had returned to greet Faye whom she recognized instantly.

FAYEEE CHAAAAAANNN!!!!

Lilith's excitement was just as hype as ever and she rushed towards her with open arms aiming for a large embrace.
The unknown man attempted to use Killing intent, whether it was aimed towards her was uncertain as it encompassed the entire room. And even though it did nothing to her she did not appreciate the disrespect from the red-head and his friend. Just as she was about to teach them a lesson, Alucard would step in.

I apologize, I clearly interrupted so I guess it's on me. As Al said, I'm Faye, nice to meet. Just pretend I'm not here.

Alucard would continue speaking and shortly after Lilith would run in arms open. In an instant Faye's serious demeanor would melt as she accepted the young child's embrace, lifting her up and spinning as she hugged tightly back.

Lilith!!! Baby!!! How have you been? Anything cool happen while I was gone? Faye's excitement matching Lilith's

• Love
Reactions: Skorm

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Faye?!

I approve your answers to my question but i can't have any suspiciousness between family. If you accept this invitation to our ranks i want you to understand that every single clansmen will be considered a part of your family. Treason of any grade will be met with unquenching wrath. Wrath that you do not want to see, wrath that plunged my name in the dirt for years after i disclosed Dracula upon the lands of Tobusekai. The aftermath of it still lingers there. I suggest you three get to know eachother better starting now and for the record - anyone of the Organization may enter and leave the Crimson Keep as they please. It's our home.

FAYEEE CHAAAAAANNN!!!!

The unknown man attempted to use Killing intent, whether it was aimed towards her was uncertain as it encompassed the entire room. And even though it did nothing to her she did not appreciate the disrespect from the red-head and his friend. Just as she was about to teach them a lesson, Alucard would step in.

I apologize, I clearly interrupted so I guess it's on me. As Al said, I'm Faye, nice to meet. Just pretend I'm not here.

Alucard would continue speaking and shortly after Lilith would run in arms open. In an instant Faye's serious demeanor would melt as she accepted the young child's embrace, lifting her up and spinning as she hugged tightly back.

Lilith!!! Baby!!! How have you been? Anything cool happen while I was gone? Faye's excitement matching Lilith's

| Chapter. i : The Flame Atronach, vers.3.2 The Twin Sacrifices |
The red-haired knight would continue to stand there afterward, listening to the exchanges being made, although for a brief moment of tension had risen it seemed to have settled quite swiftly. He would express gratitude towards the pink-haired shinobi before she ran off into the arms of the creature named, ''Lilith'', seeming to be perhaps friends with one another. Focusing now towards Alucard's proclamation the knight would look upon him with nothing but open ears, listening to his words carefully before closing his eyes once more to express a follow-up of respect,

''Commendable, i respect your views ...''

The knight had expressed before questioning in his head what ''Tobusekai'' was, perhaps he had not come to grips yet that he was flung several years back in time. All of which that surrounded him was quite unknown to him, and only up to this point he only knew of a very small amount of the world as it was before the incident. He knew that he wasn't quite the natural born adventurer like his sister was, however it seems to be void at the moment; swiftly realizing that perhaps to understand the true nature of why he was there he would have to come to know the modern age of the current year.

''I believe i can speak for both myself and my sister at the moment when i say that we'd love to join the organization ... however i have one question, what year is it?'' the red-haired knight said in a abrupt sense of curiosity, yet although the question would be extremely odd and out of place to ask he thought that perhaps his theory could be correct; that he was thrown back 200+ years in the past.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

| Chapter. i : The Flame Atronach, vers.3.2 The Twin Sacrifices |
The red-haired knight would continue to stand there afterward, listening to the exchanges being made, although for a brief moment of tension had risen it seemed to have settled quite swiftly. He would express gratitude towards the pink-haired shinobi before she ran off into the arms of the creature named, ''Lilith'', seeming to be perhaps friends with one another. Focusing now towards Alucard's proclamation the knight would look upon him with nothing but open ears, listening to his words carefully before closing his eyes once more to express a follow-up of respect,

''Commendable, i respect your views ...''

The knight had expressed before questioning in his head what ''Tobusekai'' was, perhaps he had not come to grips yet that he was flung several years back in time. All of which that surrounded him was quite unknown to him, and only up to this point he only knew of a very small amount of the world as it was before the incident. He knew that he wasn't quite the natural born adventurer like his sister was, however it seems to be void at the moment; swiftly realizing that perhaps to understand the true nature of why he was there he would have to come to know the modern age of the current year.

''I believe i can speak for both myself and my sister at the moment when i say that we'd love to join the organization ... however i have one question, what year is it?'' the red-haired knight said in a abrupt sense of curiosity, yet although the question would be extremely odd and out of place to ask he thought that perhaps his theory could be correct; that he was thrown back 200+ years in the past.
Lilith and Faye would goof around in the background. Alucard found joy to the fact that Lilith was being treated just like the little child she was by Faye. The two of them clearly loved eachother. Lilith flew around in Faye's arms and had the largest grin she could possible conjure, their friendship lit up in the darkness like a beacon. It probably even affected the two newcomers by tingling their souls.

I missed you!! We did aloooooot of stuffs, i was training. Baka-Alucard left me in the woods in Tobusekai to fend for myself while he and my bro..

Lilith's face suddenly froze. She was momentarily paralyzed by the tragic events that had occurred just days ago when she and Alucard had to battle Zev, Alucard's Edo Tensei whom had broken free from his control and gone supernovae.

..ther, he attacked us.. But we're fine, all of us.. What about you Faye-chaan?!

While the two of the girls had their reunion, Alucard himself would focus on Maria and the one without a name. It was his turn now to reply to the brother of Maria who had accepted the situation and frankly wanted to have both him and her join the Organization. Alucard took a mental breather, he didn't have to put up a fight.. This time, atleast.

Then it's my honor to welcome the two of you into the ranks of our Organization. However, there is one small problem. I do not know this one's name. By the way, it’s the year 814.

He placed his arm on the brother of Maria's right shoulder and applied a smile.

Last edited:
  • Love

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lilith and Faye would goof around in the background. Alucard found joy to the fact that Lilith was being treated just like the little child she was by Faye. The two of them clearly loved eachother. Lilith flew around in Faye's arms and had the largest grin she could possible conjure, their friendship lit up in the darkness like a beacon. It probably even affected the two newcomers by tingling their souls.

I missed you!! We did aloooooot of stuffs, i was training. Baka-Alucard left me in the woods in Tobusekai to fend for myself while he and my bro..

Lilith's face suddenly froze. She was momentarily paralyzed by the tragic events that had occurred just days ago when she and Alucard had to battle Zev, Alucard's Edo Tensei whom had broken free from his control and gone supernovae.

..ther, he attacked us.. But we're fine, all of us.. What about you Faye-chaan?!

While the two of the girls had their reunion, Alucard himself would focus on Maria and the one without a name. It was his turn now to reply to the brother of Maria who had accepted the situation and frankly wanted to have both him and her join the Organization. Alucard took a mental breather, he didn't have to put up a fight.. This time, atleast.

Then it's my honor to welcome the two of you into the ranks of our Organization. However, there is one small problem. I do not know this one's name. By the way, it’s the year 814.

He placed his arm on the brother of Maria's right shoulder and applied a smile.

| Chapter. i : The Flame Atronach, vers.3.3 |Final| The Twin Sacrifices |
Noticing the two comradeship between the two women in the background reminded the red-haired knight of himself and his sister oh so long ago, they were kids back then; joyful and charismatic with the sense that there could be no danger that would befall them both. So he wished for those days to return, however ever since the two had split up from the bitterness of the progressive ladder that was hatred it seemed quite naive to believe it would ever come back to those wonderful days. The knight had no time to dwell in the matters regardless, Alucard had spoken to him and so his attention was thus redirected towards it; leaving no room for emotional coral. The mere yet simple question of asking the knight his name had been backtracked by the mention of the year it was currently, with a sudden burst of realization like a flash back it took the knight's mindset away to another realm for a brief moment, his eyes flickered wide and remained into a dazed state of mind for what would seem to be mere seconds in actual time but felt like years within his own ...

It was then that his life flashed before his eyes, the memories rushing back to the days of old where he was then swiftly thrusted into the age that which he came from. The colors of everything surrounding his vision was black and white, no recognition of sound would be heard as he lifted his hand up within his line of sight to discover that he was much younger than he was prior. At this moment his mother would barge into his room, suddenly realizing that he was laying on his bed as a 17 year old once again. His mother informed him that dinner was ready then proceeded to shut the door again to return to the dinning room table on the first floor. The red-haired boy got up from his bed, although hesitantly as if he was scared to do so, walking slowly towards the door of his own room and then opened it; walking through its corroders into another memory...

He was now 19, standing in front of his father whom was teaching him the proper usage of a sword. The red-haired boy remembered this moment, it was weeks before he would deploy into the ranks of the shinobi forces with the frontlines. ''Come on boy, you cant defeat those horrific demons without knowing proper positioning!'' His father spoke as he tossed a practice wooden sword towards him, catching it with both hands quickly yet with sloppy manner before getting into position like he was taught several times before. ''Okay ... lets begin! Remember to block!'' The father yelled before rushing the red-haired boy down to strike towards the wooden practice sword that the boy was meant to block. The sound of the clash between the swords echoed and thus with it another change of memory ...

Now thrusted into the time of which he was about to turn 20 in a few days, he was ecstatic for his birthday to come soon, however the thought would escape him swiftly as he realized suddenly he was on the field of war. The now red-haired knight would look left then right then left again in recollection of his fellow brethren being slain without mercy by the tall figures of the void, demonic in their own nature. Scared as he may have been to see this he reluctantly pushed onward as his upper commanded him to, grasping his greatsword in both hands he'd vanquish a few within his path and although he seemed to be making somewhat of a dint within their numbers it meant nothing as they were continuing to pour through the wormhole that was directly above them. It was then that the knight had no other choice but to go against the wishes of his own upper and use his chakra, a horde of monstrous beings surrounding the knight that would seemingly be counted up to hundreds. The knight's eyes flickered with red crimson, his body formed veins of hot fiery chakra before erupting a gigantic geyser of flame that consumed the entire battle field in one go. This immediately turned every demon into ash as they then a few minutes later scattered against the wind, a calm yet horror overtook the field as blood and guts laid still in massive puddles of the fellow shinobi whom fell to the voids wrath. Within the aftermath a massive cloud of smoke would leave its notice relinquishing itself from the corpus of the ground up to thousands of meters and feet away... His higherup whispered a name that which echoed throughout the gentle breeze and into the ears of the knight ... ''Kagutsuchi''.

Snapping out of the flashbacks that had occurred to him due to the sudden jolt of movement that caused his body as Alucard rested his arm against his shoulder he'd look over at him and proclaim his name for the first time since forever ...
''Diluc Ragnvindr.''

Reactions: Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maria was not impressed by the soft and light conversation going on. She had business to take care of and talking and waiting around would not help her take care of this business. As she had just been inducted into the clan and offered sanctuary inside the keep, she moved past the entire crowd, not saying a word. Of course this was after being frozen wore off from her brother's technique...... Which she will surely be paying him back for in the very, very near future..... She had played off that it affected her, but it did as she threw up in her mouth after the technique had worn but was forced to swallow it as so no one would see as she walked away. She also did not like Alucard touching her brother but for the sake of keeping the peace for yet a third time, she decided not to act upon it. Her brother could handle himself.....

Moving further into the keep, Maria noticed all it had to offer. It reminded her of the Clocktower in which she suddenly stopped and shed a tear..... She was reminded of all the people she could not help....... This must have been nature's way of showing her the way to redemption. Redeeming her family name. Redeeming her old hunter brethren..... She expected her brother to follow for them to talk in private but it mattered not. Maria sought to find a room of some sort to make her own for research purposes. I mean, there was plenty of room, undoubtedly. However the Crimson Keep was very organized and very much packed with already useful and meaningful tools in it. Pretty much everything Maria needed. But what Maria needed most was..... A quiet place..... To rest her mind.....

@Onii Chan @Skorm @El Alucard

• Haha
Reactions: Onii Chan

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

| Chapter. i : The Flame Atronach, vers.3.3 |Final| The Twin Sacrifices |
Noticing the two comradeship between the two women in the background reminded the red-haired knight of himself and his sister oh so long ago, they were kids back then; joyful and charismatic with the sense that there could be no danger that would befall them both. So he wished for those days to return, however ever since the two had split up from the bitterness of the progressive ladder that was hatred it seemed quite naive to believe it would ever come back to those wonderful days. The knight had no time to dwell in the matters regardless, Alucard had spoken to him and so his attention was thus redirected towards it; leaving no room for emotional coral. The mere yet simple question of asking the knight his name had been backtracked by the mention of the year it was currently, with a sudden burst of realization like a flash back it took the knight's mindset away to another realm for a brief moment, his eyes flickered wide and remained into a dazed state of mind for what would seem to be mere seconds in actual time but felt like years within his own ...

It was then that his life flashed before his eyes, the memories rushing back to the days of old where he was then swiftly thrusted into the age that which he came from. The colors of everything surrounding his vision was black and white, no recognition of sound would be heard as he lifted his hand up within his line of sight to discover that he was much younger than he was prior. At this moment his mother would barge into his room, suddenly realizing that he was laying on his bed as a 17 year old once again. His mother informed him that dinner was ready then proceeded to shut the door again to return to the dinning room table on the first floor. The red-haired boy got up from his bed, although hesitantly as if he was scared to do so, walking slowly towards the door of his own room and then opened it; walking through its corroders into another memory...

He was now 19, standing in front of his father whom was teaching him the proper usage of a sword. The red-haired boy remembered this moment, it was weeks before he would deploy into the ranks of the shinobi forces with the frontlines. ''Come on boy, you cant defeat those horrific demons without knowing proper positioning!'' His father spoke as he tossed a practice wooden sword towards him, catching it with both hands quickly yet with sloppy manner before getting into position like he was taught several times before. ''Okay ... lets begin! Remember to block!'' The father yelled before rushing the red-haired boy down to strike towards the wooden practice sword that the boy was meant to block. The sound of the clash between the swords echoed and thus with it another change of memory ...

Now thrusted into the time of which he was about to turn 20 in a few days, he was ecstatic for his birthday to come soon, however the thought would escape him swiftly as he realized suddenly he was on the field of war. The now red-haired knight would look left then right then left again in recollection of his fellow brethren being slain without mercy by the tall figures of the void, demonic in their own nature. Scared as he may have been to see this he reluctantly pushed onward as his upper commanded him to, grasping his greatsword in both hands he'd vanquish a few within his path and although he seemed to be making somewhat of a dint within their numbers it meant nothing as they were continuing to pour through the wormhole that was directly above them. It was then that the knight had no other choice but to go against the wishes of his own upper and use his chakra, a horde of monstrous beings surrounding the knight that would seemingly be counted up to hundreds. The knight's eyes flickered with red crimson, his body formed veins of hot fiery chakra before erupting a gigantic geyser of flame that consumed the entire battle field in one go. This immediately turned every demon into ash as they then a few minutes later scattered against the wind, a calm yet horror overtook the field as blood and guts laid still in massive puddles of the fellow shinobi whom fell to the voids wrath. Within the aftermath a massive cloud of smoke would leave its notice relinquishing itself from the corpus of the ground up to thousands of meters and feet away... His higherup whispered a name that which echoed throughout the gentle breeze and into the ears of the knight ... ''Kagutsuchi''.

Snapping out of the flashbacks that had occurred to him due to the sudden jolt of movement that caused his body as Alucard rested his arm against his shoulder he'd look over at him and proclaim his name for the first time since forever ...
''Diluc Ragnvindr.''
Maria was not impressed by the soft and light conversation going on. She had business to take care of and talking and waiting around would not help her take care of this business. As she had just been inducted into the clan and offered sanctuary inside the keep, she moved past the entire crowd, not saying a word. Of course this was after being frozen wore off from her brother's technique...... Which she will surely be paying him back for in the very, very near future..... She had played off that it affected her, but it did as she threw up in her mouth after the technique had worn but was forced to swallow it as so no one would see as she walked away. She also did not like Alucard touching her brother but for the sake of keeping the peace for yet a third time, she decided not to act upon it. Her brother could handle himself.....

Moving further into the keep, Maria noticed all it had to offer. It reminded her of the Clocktower in which she suddenly stopped and shed a tear..... She was reminded of all the people she could not help....... This must have been nature's way of showing her the way to redemption. Redeeming her family name. Redeeming her old hunter brethren..... She expected her brother to follow for them to talk in private but it mattered not. Maria sought to find a room of some sort to make her own for research purposes. I mean, there was plenty of room, undoubtedly. However the Crimson Keep was very organized and very much packed with already useful and meaningful tools in it. Pretty much everything Maria needed. But what Maria needed most was..... A quiet place..... To rest her mind.....

@Onii Chan @Skorm @El Alucard

Diluc and Maria. I hereby baptise you in the blood of the organization and take you under my undying wings.

He bowed before the two of them, ignoring Lilith and Faye in the background entirely.

I understand that you two are already close so why don't you two work together on this task i am about to assign. Currently, the Hellsing Organization has it's roots going deep from Dainashi and spreading through the Lightning Mountains which all needs to fall under our banner. Claim the landmarks you can and build a landmark of your own under the banner of the Hellsing Organization for your own personal needs. I don't care if it's a brothel, a church or a castle. Whatever you want in your own domain you shall have it. We currently host our banners in these landmarks: Bhandao, Vestbygden, Dainashi, Raitoninguroddobarē, Snowbork, Imperium Snowpoint, Shalewood, Valley of Frost, Kurland and Yume Island. The lands you claim need to adjecent to atleast one of those that already host our banners. It's been a while now since someone from our clan swung their dick around and claimed some territory. Get it done, my brother and sister. If there's no questions, i leave you to your task.

Alucard finished his little speech formed a reverse crucifix with his two index fingers as per the ritual of welcoming new Hellsingers and then turned his attention to his creation and Faye.

• Love
Reactions: Onii Chan and Yin

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Diluc and Maria. I hereby baptise you in the blood of the organization and take you under my undying wings.

He bowed before the two of them, ignoring Lilith and Faye in the background entirely.

I understand that you two are already close so why don't you two work together on this task i am about to assign. Currently, the Hellsing Organization has it's roots going deep from Dainashi and spreading through the Lightning Mountains which all needs to fall under our banner. Claim the landmarks you can and build a landmark of your own under the banner of the Hellsing Organization for your own personal needs. I don't care if it's a brothel, a church or a castle. Whatever you want in your own domain you shall have it. We currently host our banners in these landmarks: Bhandao, Vestbygden, Dainashi, Raitoninguroddobarē, Snowbork, Imperium Snowpoint, Shalewood, Valley of Frost, Kurland and Yume Island. The lands you claim need to adjecent to atleast one of those that already host our banners. It's been a while now since someone from our clan swung their dick around and claimed some territory. Get it done, my brother and sister. If there's no questions, i leave you to your task.

Alucard finished his little speech formed a reverse crucifix with his two index fingers as per the ritual of welcoming new Hellsingers and then turned his attention to his creation and Faye.
-----------------
interlude
-----------------​
Diluc would remain in his crossed armed position as he was this entire time then exclaimed his departure, ''Very well''. Turning around without care in the world and with a mere glance towards his sister for a brief moment he'd walk away and thus out of the tunnel. This little nod towards his sister was his way of saying goodbye for now to her, without further words exchanged he'd take himself and his new found doggy companion back into the wilds of snowy endeavor; to not return for a while from now ...

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With Diluc gone, it was just a matter of time before Maria would join him. Alucard would leave now with Lilith waving goodbye to Faye and the others. As he and Lilith left the Crimson Keep and got up to the surface again it was a soft and delicate amount of snow that touched their faces. The air was clear and the moon was full, Alucard was dying to sink his teeth into something...

We're sailing now.

He pointed towards the docks with the ice jet close by that they had used for transportation for quite a while now. Lilith wasn't convinced, she wanted to take to the skies.

Good grief, wings much?

..Fine, let's fly.

Alucard saw Lilith fly up into the air using her wings on her forearms while he himself had to use another medium. He used his chakra to summon gravitational powers and created a platform made out of rocks, sand and ice that shaped into a floating fortress with a small throne ontop of it. This was his pimp-mobile.

( Kinbō Tensei Jōzai ) - Localized Reincarnation Tablet
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Description: The user creates a floating sphere from nearby debris beneath them, using the gravitational control to levitate the sphere of debris and use it as a floating platform. Keeping it active, however, requires the user to expend chakra.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

LLM

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spawning Integra in this landmark in the Crimson Keep (WSE Clan spawn)

Passives/SNTs I am traveling with, just to be clear:

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (Passive)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Jonin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Scarborough Fair
Type: Tool
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description: The Scarborough Fair is a set of four large caliber handguns that act as the user conduits for chakra. These handguns are based upon the Derringer a gun capable of rapid fire, simple, and rugged. These four guns have been crowned with the names Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme. Pushing the user's hand to hand ability to its limits, when combined with the user's chakra, the guns' rate of fire and stopping power are incredible. The user will makes use of these four weapons by holding two in their hands and two connected to the back of the user's feet which are fired through the use of chakra. To stay loaded at all times, the guns passively drain up to 40 chakra (10 each) per turn. Each weapon holds up to 40 chakra magazine at which points the weapon will stop draining/accepting additional chakra. During development, Ninja Scientists recognized that some situations may require more immediate offensive output, so chakra can be actively loaded by the user by sacrificing one of their moves to fuel one or more of the handguns with chakra. This chakra can be spread among the weapons to load multiple at a time, but can only distribute up to 40 chakra between the weapons and can be done within the time frame of another technique. This allows the user to quickly stockpile the bullets damage resulting in a more powerful bullets as the need arises. Naturally, as long as the weapons are loaded with chakra they can fire chakra bullets up to S-rank depending on the amount of chakra used. It should be noted, that the user may also not expend more than 40 chakra from Scarborough Fair per turn which may be spread among the handguns as needed. These chakra bullets may be elemental or raw chakra, but this must be stated prior to the release as only a single element may be used in a turn. In the turn the user fires bullets from one of the weapons, they expend one of their moves per turn but may fire multiple simultaneously. This means the user will not be able to fire more than three of the weapons per turn. The main focus however behind these weapons lies in the fact they are held and mounted in such a way, they can be used to aid the user's melee combat. Users can supplement some taijutsu by firing the weapons in a way they act as propulsion for their movements. The propulsion increases the speed of the technique, which in turn increases the damage by half the amount of normally ranked jutsu at the expense of chakra within the weapon and thus a move allowing for more powerful strikes. For example, if the using an A-rank taijutsu, the user can supplement it by firing 10 chakra from the chosen handgun. This translates to +10 extra damage to the technique alongside additional flurries of chakra bullets which may cause collateral damage for those in close-range of the propulsion blast. This happens within the same time frame of the taijutsu when used this way, and one or more weapons may be fired if the technique permits it, each weapon fired counting as a move. There is a maximum to this however, as the user may not exceed a +40 damage threshold (S-rank) added to the taijutsu.
Note:
Bullets respect the elemental strengths and weaknesses but as mentioned the user may not expend more than 40 chakra from this weapon per turn. This can be done in single fire or semi automatic fashion. When fired semi auto, the resulting damage will be spread among the number of bullets fired as mentioned by the user during their turn.
S-rank applications cause Scarborough Fair to go into a cool down sequence, preventing usage for two turns
Skorm’s Bow
Type: Tool
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Skorm’s Bow is a heavy-duty modernized high caliber chakra gun with blood/black thorn patterns and a red glowing holster. The gun has two types of rounds it can fire but both of them are purely composed out of lightning chakra. The gun has two different types of rounds that are all loaded in the magazine at all times but cannot be fired more than once per round. The first round is called explosive rounds, dealing 80 damage in total but is split into 40-40 whereas 40 damage is inflicted on contact where the bullet actually lands and the other 40 damage is spread up to mid-range in an omni-directional burst where the bullet ended up. This type of bullet is made up by fire chakra.
The second type of bullet is the armor piercing bullet, consisting of typhoon (or wind if the user cannot use typhoon) chakra it is extremely sharp but also very small. This bullet causes 80 damage and can penetrate up to S rank targets which are neutral to typhoon/wind. Up to forbidden if weak towards wind or typhoon. This bullet will continue through a target unless they carry armor(up to A rank) and hit whatever is behind it as well(directly behind that is and in the bullets trajectory).
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm. Each Bullet can only be utilized 3 times each.

Integra packed her pouch, holstered her weapons, took a puff of her cigar and pushed up her glasses with her middle finger. She had a little business to tend to not far from here. Best she get going.

LLM

EST: 11:28PM

175 > 173 @ 12:28AM
173 > 169 @ 1:28AM
169 > 165 @ 2:28AM
165 > 163 @ 3:28AM
163 > 156 @ 4:28AM
156 > 151 @ 5:28AM
151 > 150 @ 6:28AM
150 > 149 @7:28AM

Last edited:
Reactions: Onii Chan

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Here
Hei arrives back to the Clans main HQ. Having built up his wealth to further aid his clan's future goals on securing the land of lightning and protect from malicious threats. Knowing now would be the time to better acquaint himself with the clan members, talk about future plans and standings. As well as expand the strength of his comrades. Sitting at his desk. Hei wrights out several scrolls inviting all members to come to him if they wish. Saying that he wishes to meet with them and aid in the expansion of their future goals as individuals in the context of bettering the clan as a whole. These letters will then be sent out attached to ravens, that spread out in different directions to the various members of the clan.

@Skorm @Geezus @Panthalassa @El Alucard @Placelse @Mox @Azu @Mergo @Onii Chan @мсʀᴀᴢᴏʀ @Hazure

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hei arrives back to the Clans main HQ. Having built up his wealth to further aid his clan's future goals on securing the land of lightning and protect from malicious threats. Knowing now would be the time to better acquaint himself with the clan members, talk about future plans and standings. As well as expand the strength of his comrades. Sitting at his desk. Hei wrights out several scrolls inviting all members to come to him if they wish. Saying that he wishes to meet with them and aid in the expansion of their future goals as individuals in the context of bettering the clan as a whole. These letters will then be sent out attached to ravens, that spread out in different directions to the various members of the clan.

@Skorm @Geezus @Panthalassa @El Alucard @Placelse @Mox @Azu @Mergo @Onii Chan @мсʀᴀᴢᴏʀ @Hazure
Coming from [x]

Alucard and Lilith made landfall and Alucard would feel the presence of Hei within the landmark. The two headed towards him, down in the crimson keep. He was sitting behind his desk, writing letters. Lilith would rush towards him as she did with all the clansmen with open arms only to hug him straight away.

Ohaaiii Hei-kuuuunnn!!

Sup Heishiki.. Didn't expect to see you here, what's with the grim look?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Faye who was already in headquarters meditating, simply got up and made her way towards Lilith, Alucard and Hei.
“Hellllooooo!”

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

Alucard and Lilith made landfall and Alucard would feel the presence of Hei within the landmark. The two headed towards him, down in the crimson keep. He was sitting behind his desk, writing letters. Lilith would rush towards him as she did with all the clansmen with open arms only to hug him straight away.

Ohaaiii Hei-kuuuunnn!!

Sup Heishiki.. Didn't expect to see you here, what's with the grim look?
Faye who was already in headquarters meditating, simply got up and made her way towards Lilith, Alucard and Hei.
“Hellllooooo!”
As Lilith attempted to hug Hei, an expression of embarrassment will overcome his face, his skin along his cheeks turning red as he suddenly vanishes and reappears next to his desk, causing Lilith to grasp the air in his place. Scratching the back of his head in discomfort he simply smiles to ease the moment, speaking aloud in a calm manor "Sorry about that.. i'm rather shy" turning toward Alucard, Hei responds "Grim look, sorry. I guess I have resting Grim face haha" Walking over to Alucard Hei will pick up some books from his self, a manifest of clan members, abilities and rankings. "My mission was a success. I single handedly took subdued Hawke and collected the bounty from the Inuzuka Clan. Though this bounty was personal. I don't believe we can relay on the clan for future aid outside of this payment for my services. " Sitting back at his desk Hei takes a sip of his water before continuing "We still have this looming threat of the void. We need to strengthen our ranks. The funds from the bounty will go a good ways to doing this, but we still need more allies and funds to sustain a large scale conflict." As Hei spoke his tone would slowly grow less optimistic, contemplating the unknown. Then, Faye will enter the HQ, greeting everyone with a pleasant hello. "Hello to you Faye, glad to see you." Hei replies with a warm smile. Then, opening the book, Hei flips through the pages and stops on the one with Faye.
Name: Faye
Nickname: Ghost girl
Clan: House of Katsuryoku
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialties: Speed, Tracking, Poison
Abilities of Note: Fuuinjutsu, Medical and Poison
"Ghost Girl.. a member of House of Katsuryoku, can you tell me about your birth clan?"

• Sad
Reactions: System001 and Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
“Hellllooooo!”
As Lilith attempted to hug Hei, an expression of embarrassment will overcome his face, his skin along his cheeks turning red as he suddenly vanishes and reappears next to his desk, causing Lilith to grasp the air in his place. Scratching the back of his head in discomfort he simply smiles to ease the moment, speaking aloud in a calm manor "Sorry about that.. i'm rather shy" turning toward Alucard, Hei responds "Grim look, sorry. I guess I have resting Grim face haha" Walking over to Alucard Hei will pick up some books from his self, a manifest of clan members, abilities and rankings. "My mission was a success. I single handedly took subdued Hawke and collected the bounty from the Inuzuka Clan. Though this bounty was personal. I don't believe we can relay on the clan for future aid outside of this payment for my services. " Sitting back at his desk Hei takes a sip of his water before continuing "We still have this looming threat of the void. We need to strengthen our ranks. The funds from the bounty will go a good ways to doing this, but we still need more allies and funds to sustain a large scale conflict." As Hei spoke his tone would slowly grow less optimistic, contemplating the unknown. Then, Faye will enter the HQ, greeting everyone with a pleasant hello. "Hello to you Faye, glad to see you." Hei replies with a warm smile. Then, opening the book, Hei flips through the pages and stops on the one with Faye.
"Ghost Girl.. a member of House of Katsuryoku, can you tell me about your birth clan?"
As Lilith's hug completely missed Hei, she instead turned to Faye who was way more nice to her and greeted her properly.

FAYEEE SAMAAAAAAA!!! Uncle Heishiki is baka..

Alucard in the meantime played around with the grip of his sword as he listened to Heishiki as well as Faye who had been there too.

Greetings Faye, hope you're well. Nice to hear, Heishiki. I assume you got some loot from that huh? To think Hawke would do something like that, man seemed nice enough to me. Then again, we might be more similar than one would think.. Maybe he too has a.. Hm..

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Lilith's hug completely missed Hei, she instead turned to Faye who was way more nice to her and greeted her properly.

FAYEEE SAMAAAAAAA!!! Uncle Heishiki is baka..

Alucard in the meantime played around with the grip of his sword as he listened to Heishiki as well as Faye who had been there too.

Greetings Faye, hope you're well. Nice to hear, Heishiki. I assume you got some loot from that huh? To think Hawke would do something like that, man seemed nice enough to me. Then again, we might be more similar than one would think.. Maybe he too has a.. Hm..
Faye would lift up the young girl as she usually did, giving her the tightest hug and ruffling her hair.

I’m sure he is sweetie. Don’t worry I’ll hold, him down next time and then we can all hug him.

She’d then turn to Hei and Alucard addressing them.

Yes all is well. Well, most of our history I’ve heard from stories my mother told me before she passed and things I’ve read in the Katsuryouku archives back at Mt. Katsuryoku, so I guess I’ll start there.

Way back when, a group of 12 warriors, decided to band up forming a brotherhood of sorts, to unite all clans under one banner finally creating peace throughout the world. My mother was one of them. I do not know what led her to leave because every time I asked she’d change the topic, so I didn’t grow up on Mount K. But I guess I inherited some of the clans abilities from her because I’ve always been connected to the both the realm of the living and the spiritual realm.

Ofcourse it wasn’t till after my mother passed that I returned to Mount K in search of answers about my birth clan, answers that my mom never gave me but when I arrived there the place had been completely abandoned. All that was left were old scrolls, dust and dirt, ruins of a once great mansion. Anyways I cleaned up the place and decided to educate myself with whatever I could find there. I soon after gained a better understanding of the clans abilities and some a the clans history but it still felt like a lot was missing so I took to training in the spirit realm. Even the elders hadn’t done that before.

After a couple of years training in the Pure world, I came back, the only Katsuryoku left as far as I know. I’m not there now but I send a few genki there every now and then to maintain the mansion and notify me incase another Katsuryoku ever appears. As for what I can do, uhm I’m guess you’re both aware of all the the spiritual entities within this room to some extent. Well, I can see talk to and manipulate them as wish.

As she said this she would manipulate a generic genki to form underneath Lilith turning it into a go cart and having it zoom around the office.

Oh I’m also resistant to negative or positive emotions that might alter my focus weaken my resolve. Fear, Infatuation, Anger, Anxiety, Love, Passion, Attachment, basically all emotions you can think of, I can choose to feel it on own volition. I’ve also opened up my own spirit to the world, gaining awareness of spiritual energy around me. Basically I can sense and be aware of all souls and spirits at all times both of the living and of the Genki, as well as unbound spiritual energy.

Which I guess leads us to genki. There’s so much the so I’ll shorten it. Unlike your everyday spirit, Genki were not the soul of once living beings (although I can communicate and manipulate those too if need be. Something I learned after being my time in the pure realm that wasn’t mentioned in the scrolls, although I’m still kinda figuring out how to work it); they were pure and savage spirits that have always dwelled in the pure realm and they basically they can warn me of dangers or help me by using their ability to affect the real world in exchange for chakra. Normally I’m the only one able to see and sense them but it seems as though a lot of changes occurred in the living world while I was gone. What with gods and special eyes and the such. There’s a lot more but I feel like I’ve been talking for a while now and although I consider myself a master at my clans abilities, I’m learning a lot more new things I can do that weren’t ever mentioned in the scrolls so I’ll leave it at that, unless you have any other questions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Troi

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing Faye's words. Hei ponders for a moment. Wondering what could help aid in her ability and complement them. "Umm that's interesting.. I'm heading to the market place. I'll send for you when I get back. " Hei says as he exits the office and heads out.

OOC: Sorry i'm not going to be active much rn so this kinda ended up leading no where for now.

Travel Itinerary: #175 -> #173 -> #170 -> #164 -> #163 -> #156 -> #151 -> #150
Departing #175 Dainashi at 3:30pm (12/05/21)
#173: 4:30am 5:30pm
#170: 5:30pm 6:30pm
#164: 6:30pm 7:30pm
#163: 7:30pm 8:30pm
#156: 8:30pm 9:30pm
#151: 9:30pm 10:30pm
Arriving at #150 khulna at 10:30pm (12/05/21)

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’ll brb.. Lilith, come along

Alucard and Lilith would also traverse to the marketplace.

Travel Itinerary: #175 -> #173 -> #170 -> #164 -> #163 -> #156 -> #151 -> #150
Departing #175 Dainashi at 07:10am (12/06/21)
#173: 8:10am
#170: 9:10am
#164: 10:10am
#163: 11:10am
#156: 12:10pm
#151: 1:10pm
Arriving at #150 khulna at 02:10pm (12/06/21)

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Without saying much Hei, Alucard and Lilith would all exit the room, leaving Faye on her own.

Should’ve just said I see ghosts and stopped there. You were literally so boring they ran away. Faye softly muttered to herself.

Guess I’ll work on THAT thing then. she said sitting down on one side of Hei's desk. Across from her, a glowing figure would appear speaking an incomprehensible language, well incomprehensible to anyone other than her.

WORShAHR JENyIYOKi fENTAr yoki

Her chakra would begin to build up within her, the office becoming ice-cold as before quickly returning to normal again. The two would continue exchanging sentences in the unknown tongue before ending it with "WORShAHR JENyIYOKi fENTAr yoki" in unison, this causing a surge of chakra each time and the room becoming colder each time.

• Haha
Reactions: Troi