6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@мсʀᴀᴢᴏʀ @Panthalassa @Geezus @Skorm @Geezus @El Alucard @Onii Chan
MISSION START | A-RANK
> Explore the history of something.

Fushi had raced towards the sky as he was off to find a place, only to sense a similar chakra in the area. Heading towards that chakra as he race across the air dashing step by step as he released gusts of air from his feet to keep him upwards. He would reach a cave on a mountain side, landing into the dark lit cave, he would move towards the chakra signature, "He-hello!"

Nothing but an echo raced back at him, the night was soon falling as sunset embraced the horizon, looking towards the opening of the cave shrinking as he moved towards the inner parts of the tunnel the cave led him to. He still felt the chakra nonetheless however, it was now faint, akin to a non-living source. He would merely gravitate towards it, why? He thought to himself, this chakra as very similar, yet unknown to him. He's curiosity had won and his inner need to know weight out the chances of what-else may have been, however this wasn't to say he wasn't cautious in moving towards the source.

Left and right did he make the turns while he used his had on the wall to move through the darkness. Why did he not bother using ninjutsu was simply so he wouldn't scare whatever stayed hidden. He was now on a wall, the carvings unseen to him as he felt the wall throughly. Something was amiss, he had never felt such sculpture's craft. His inner desire to know would win as he would then manipulate his chakra, he'd summon a simple flame onto his right hand as he saw the cravings.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.
"Uchiha...clan?" sighing as he could now make out what he was feeling in the darkness, he would see a straight line through the wall, it was made slightly complex, the faint chakra was within the wall, a few meters in. He could feel it, yet a force unknown to him was also wavering through the place that he assumed to be a gravity manipulation of sorts exerting its presence. Shoving the two sides of the wall apart as he effortlessly entered, the force would became meekly as it faded with each step he took towards into this room. It was quite run down with nothing of any use to be found, yet a piece of parchment was laying on the ground. It was the source he'd felt, moving to grab it with his left hand as his right lit the area.

"Nothing on it, but it has chakra within, i guess it's not worth much now. I could sell it perhaps," sightly as he was holding it, his fumbling with the piece would cause him to lose touch of it momentarily as he skillfully would grasp it once more. This however would be the last time he was merely Fushi, something had changed in that moment, the chakra within him would jolt a series of who he was before, the memories of a certain individual who had taught him ninjutsu came flooding into his mind. Fushi would see the recollections to that kid that gave up his life for his in a hope for a world that had a place for everyone to learn. A school, an orphanage, a home and, a village that housed it all together.

You must be registered for see images

Long ago, during a time when wars were very much the daily norm to living, a creature would be abandoned in the forest. It was a thing without a gender, with the parents unable to know what to do, they’d leave the cursed baby in the forest, returning home where their God lived. Its cry to the world, as it slowly weathered away, chakra hunger was unlike anything in the world. The forest's endless night and days went as it slowly started to lose its voice, the creatures in the area wouldn't approach the beast it was. The sheer passive chakra intent surged in the area was too strong for most animals that sought to devour or nurture it. Alone. Cold. Hot. It cried, until one day it stopped. Silence would roam the area as the beasts would celebrate at last, they were freed from the cursed beast.
A young shinobi kid would however, as though the universe had willed it. Roam towards that very location, hours after the silence, unknown of what had transpired, his eyes would meet a chakra source as he had fled from his enemies later that early morning, now upon the branches. He would scan his surroundings, looking down to the warped thing, landing on the ground beside it, he would see its faint chakra as it slowly weakened by the second. Feeling a heavy pain towards it, he would empathize with the way it was placed in the area for days, "Ahhh!"
Shocked upon opening the wrapping it was clothed in, he'd stumble back as he left to the branches away from the thing. The white creature was human yet not, despite how baby-like it appeared, it was malnourished and dying now that it would scare nearly anyone dead. However, the uchiha would smirk as he laughed at himself for that, jumping down to take the baby-creature, "I'm sorry for scaring you, i just...wasn't used to...never mind, well then. Let's see..."

Eons later as the years had pasted, Fushi was the name granted to him by the boy who had now taken care of him, for the thing with Fushi was his ability to absorb all information given to him clearly with recall it effortlessly as though he was a walking recording memory bank. His memory was impeccable, it scared the Uchiha boy who had refused to give Fushi his first name saying that he didn't like it. Furthermore, Fushi's chakra reserves were a monstrosity compare to the uchiha boy. Even though he was calling himself a prodigy, when it came down to Fushi's abilities day by day, he was becoming more and more average. Fushi would attempt to ease his 'father' by faking his ninjutsu outcome result accomplishments, becoming being mundane or less up to par. All to boast the ego of his 'father', unknown to Fushi. The boy knew the acting Fushi was displaying which in-turn he played along, soon the two would bond over a long period time.
One day as Fushi had went out against his 'father's' wishes, he was captured by the senju who would treat him as a prize of war. Afraid of what he didn't know as to means of hurting others, a teaching his father had embedded within him, Fushi cowered in full submission to the kidnappers. This would later result in a minor battle of an all-out fight as the two clashes of clans again began, which was a normal occurrence. However, this one night was the night Fushi would learn what death was and what it did feel like, the world he knew would be pulled away from him. His father would shift through areas turning some enemies who would appear less each second (universally forgotten by all accounts) as they faded away, as he fought to retrieve Fushi, along with his clan mates. The conflict would last until morning as the Uchiha had barely won, Fushi still in a cage with seals, he would watch his 'father' use an ethereal monster to remove the cell that kept him locked inside. Afraid of everything, Fushi would rather fade into the ground as he would think of his 'home' returning to it in matter of seconds. In the cave, he would crouch down in fear as he was in shock.
Morning of that very aftermath, Fushi would see his 'father' now with his eyes and blood as they stumbled to reach him. Racing to grasp him before falling, Fushi would look down to his father as his skin now had changed, Fushi's entire body was now appearing like he covered in intricately wrapped in dark blue seaweed-vine like bandages, having his eye glowing with chakra. The Uchiha having seen the new appearance of Fushi, he would say to him, "Happy Birthday, Fushi. Would you like to get your last birthday present from me?"
As tears would race down Fushi's eyes, he'd nodded as he held his father tightly shacking in despair. In those moments as Fushi remembered his chakra abilities, applying ninjutsu to the max, as his medical abilities augmented his yang skill manipulation in hopes of reviving the person he honored, "I-I...(heavy breathing)"
"Don't bother Fushi, the final skill, the sharingan ability i have, used my lifespan for power unmatched. Since (coughs blood), it draws from my existence completely, i won't even go to the heavens as I won't exist on this plane of existence anymore. So (heavy breathing as he reaches out to Fushi's neck) don't forget me, please (tears form from his eyes) i don't wanna die...I won't exist in all concepts of life, footsteps, letters, even memories...please (silent breaths), am so sorry, Fushi"
"No Dad! please!" Fushi would feel that chakra quickly begin to fade as the last breaths were taken hoping his chakra and skill of yang could remove such a force that was beyond means, for an Advanced Yin-Yang Kinjutsu-Doujutsu technique was something unfathomable. Having learned of what his 'father' had used to fight, terror befell him in thought as he pondered of ways to counter this with his means only to see the level he was on. Fushi never was the optimal combat-type, he always outstanding when it came to hide-seek and search and find. Nearly all the times he'd spared with his 'father', never had he once won (truly). He was barred in some ascepts of combat that he'd never reach that his 'father' foresaw, which prompted him learning a few set rules for himself. Never to enter combat if he knew he'd lose more than 25% given the chances, even if the situation appealing.
"I'm of the fifth branch of the Uchiha clan, my first name is Rukiken. Happy brithday, my son." were the last words as Rukiken spoke fading out of existence. Fushi crying would go on for two to three seconds as he wondered why he was quite sad. He would stand looking at the place he was in confused, moving on after exploring the cave, nothing stood out to him. No familiarity was to reckon as he took what food was in the area and departed towards Lord Leh, a run away benevolent otsutsuki, who traversed dimensions and never stayed in place too long as he was afraid of his clan. Usually teaching each world of his kind and, how often they were monsters in search for chakra. He was planning on going there, but how he had that information was confusing, he decided it was a dream for he couldn't really recall the exact time or place he learned about it.

[Present day]
Snapping back into the reality, as he was in, the cave however on the ground flat as he pulled himself up to his feet, taking a second look at the place again as he teared up. He was now in higher plane of existence, which meant a point in time that a 'Rukiken' he knew was someone here. Conflicted at the thought as he wondered would they have known him or was it possible that they could be the same person? So my thoughts willed themselves as he begun philosophical internal debates. Suddenly, as the scroll he had attained from Alucard, it means return to the hold for a meeting or something of the sorts.

Taking three steps as he in the dark now. He no-longer could sense the chakra around him, however he was different also, his chakra was anew, sighing as he was in a complicated mood. The ability of who he was now returned to him, or rather awoken since he knew himself completely, yet his change in chakra meant he was coping a specific state of being that was what he was meaning to be? It confused him to contemplate the changes as it was something that was beyond definite reason. Having the second form transpire upon him as he effortlessly became a 'fake Uchiha' which meant, his chakra flow had the kindred of a Uchiha yet with a simple flaw being the doujutsu chakra flow missing that intrinsic innate part.

Sighing again as he thought of the place the meeting would be held, first he would zoom into an area where he'd meet Alucard only to see nothing there, however soon people start to talk. They would say a rumors of how they saw shinobi after shinobi starting to approach, and how it would be time to maybe leave due to how unpredictable it could become. Zooming into that area following trails of whispers, he would see Zev would walk up towards the surface and into the snow, marching towards two shinobi he had yet to meet. 'Are those clan members as well, they look quite powerful. Thank goodness i joined, i could use more people as allies.' he would think to himself as he watched them move about.

( Kagero ) - Mayfly
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Mayfly is an infiltration technique, which is a signature characteristic of White Zetsu and its clone siblings, due to being infused with the cells of Hashirama Senju. It allows him to merge his body with the ground and flora and travel at very high speeds, 3x the speed it takes one to normally travel. His insectivorous plant-like shell has the ability to merge with the ground, because it is tinged with his chakra. Then, using the underground network of organic matter, consisting of things like plant roots and water veins, he can travel everywhere. Using this technique he can conceal himself in such things as trees and even sand. Once merged, his presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him, even for sensor type ninja like Karin. This makes this technique perfect for close-ranged spying. If a White Zetsu does not wish to leave its location, it can connect itself to the nearby network of plant roots in order to send messages to other Zetsu created through the Spore jutsu or through the Parasite Clone jutsu. If an underground technique of higher rank is used, its possible to stop the user or force him to surface.
Note: Can only be used by Zetsu bios.
Note: Usable 5 times per event.
The trio would transpire and talk greetings as they interacted with each other, moving toward the HQ. Fushi would trail behind them as he listened in on their small banters, but as they entered, a man in the far corner was leaning on the wall side of the room. Several sitting seats awaited them group, in the meantime, Fushi merely kept to himself reading the room's mood. The place was quiet and calm, nothing short of a serious display, while some smiled others acted quite reserved.

'Watch and learn' taken literally, gave Fushi understanding of the people around, Panthalassa - the man of bugs was someone quite full of energy and confrontational, he boasted yet quickly changing mood becoming a bit depressed as he appear to recall a memory. Meanwhile, the man known as Barney - was a professional medical doctor shinobi of sorts, he got to the point of whatever this meeting was and wanted nothing short of his time wasted. Seeing a familiar face as Lilith spoke to Hei asking about the power the man had, which made Fushi to zoom in on the conversation to listen, he wanted to know such information too. However, they were cut off 'Tsk. Dross'

"Hello, everyone who could attend anyway.. I'd like to...//...Hei Otsutsuki" Alucard would speak to the group at hand, a shock of the reveal that an Otsutsuki graced the presence, made Fushi quickly move away from the man he was attempting to ears-drop on. Unknown to Fushi, Faye had arrived however, she was in a closet outside of the room yet she would be able to hear voices just as clearly. Momentarily, Hei had answered Lilith of her inquiry about his powers, then answering a few questions revealing he was also the founder. Which now hadn't surprised Fushi given the man was literally an Otsutsuki. While everyone calmly spoke among each other, the man would yell "eeeEEWAHAAHHH!"

By-God's grace, Fushi was alarmed as the surge of chakra emitted had him shifting at the at-most far back away from the source as to make sure nothing was going to happen, for if such events unfolded, Fushi would be the first one out the door. After that dramatic scene as Hei became his true Otsutsuki self, everyone around was in shock except a few. "Oh man that was awkward. What was that about right? Didn't mean to scare ya." he would jokingly attempt to laugh it off. "Uh anyway, some of you haven't meet me yet, and others simply know me as Hei. My real name is Heishiki Otsutsuki but you all can still call me Hei to keep things simple." Hei would then turn his attention back to Panthalassa. "The Underworld, where to begin... You wanna start us off Panthalassa?" he spoke as he took his seat calmly this time, in hopes everyone would forget whatever had transpired. Fushi would take note of not ever mentioning the infamous Isabella, the red haired Uchiha. A name quite so terrifying, it was well known by many and to some, as a song of death and change, Fushi having travelled around had heard of rumors of her existence still being real, but never really did it click until the Otustsuki snapped. It was a taboo name to speak of, he'd quietly vow to avoid speaking it among the living. Dubbing her the 'Female Scarlet Haired Uchiha (FSHU)' mentally to himself. Alucard had conforted everyone that there was no attack and none should be afraid, but he hadn't done enough, as everyone's faces calming down now wasn't without caution thrown to the wind.

"Hum... I think I might be the one with the less information about this. I had been...//...Did she make any moves above ground?" Panthalassa having said his statements, Fushi kept watching still, then as Faye had waltzed into the room, "Ah, sorry everyone. Felt a slight disturbance in that dude's aura. Anyways you all seem to be good ... ... ... Sorta. Carry on."

Watching her as Fushi then took notice of her now, he then decided to see if anyone else was outside, but none were currently there juts yet. 'How many shinobi are under Alucard, this is quite a powerhouse, its nerve reckoning...' he would think as he returned to the room to see more of the events unfold. "Good to see you Faye." Alucard would respond to her now as she moved about.

Alucard asking them to further elaborate on, Hei would simply stand again, and nod. "Well, I suppose I should start from the beginning, Tiamat. It all started with...//...what is clear is that the balance is no longer in check, and the end times will come. I don't know when but they're coming." with what was said, Fushi had a lot to think about and greater understanding in where he stood in the world, but he needed more information on what this Divinity was. "The fact is... we weren't sure if what we were doing was right or wrong. We...//...that humans were now immortal. We have no idea if this is true or not...How is the overworld?" Panthalassa would add onto the information given, "The overworld is nice. As long as it's snowing." Barney chucked, while responding to Panthalassa's question. Fushi would look annoyed as he listened to the doctor. "All I know is, we're alive. We still have a part to play in all this." as another shinobi would enter, they would say as if they had been here all-along, "Yo! I dont think we gotta chance to meet. I'm Naruto. You guys must be new round here?"

'Naruto huh, that's a famous name.' Fushi would think to himself as he continued to listen, "What's his beef with the Inuzuka Clan I wonder..." Hei would speak as he was now flipping through a bounty book. Fushi zooming in on the other side to reach whatever they had been looking at, he'd then see "Garrett Hawke's" information listed and how much they wanted. Hei would then call over Naruto and Alucard, explaining the situation while asking Alucard for some chakra, with Naruto supplying Bean to him. With the meeting coming to a close, "Hey, wait up, Captain!" Barney would shout to Panthalassa as he join up, and made his way out. "Hey, Barney right? Didn't manage to say this before, but you look cool with that coat and goggles!" They would chat along as they escaped hearing range of Fushi, only hearing the starting bits of the convo the Doc had started up. "This was really weird wasn't it? I wonder~/~"

In the quiet room now as a few discussed among themselves, along with the two leaders in deep convo, Fushi would drop out of the ceiling. "I wasn't late, before you attack. It's me Fushi, Alucard. I gained my true chakra, I hope I didn't alarm any of you. I heard of and listened of everything said, so no need to repeat yourself, i was here from the beginning. It's my ability."

[MISSION END]

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From (93)

"All I know is, we're alive. We still have a part to play in all this." Naruto would say making his appearance known to his fellow allies after having overheard the conversations between the three. The recounted ordeals that had lead up to this point finally put everything in perspective for Naruto, but the end goal was all the same. He would kick whoever ass it took in order for them to leave humanity alone. It was of a relief to Naruto to know he was allied with similarly courageous people although he had no knowledge of who any of them besides Hei were. It seemed in the aftermath of the encounter with Phetra not only had they managed to escape death, but earned new allies in the process. He smiled widely at the aspect of having new friends and held his fist outwards towards everyone as a way to introduce himself to the new faces.

Yo! I dont think we gotta chance to meet. I'm Naruto. You guys must be new round here?
Glancing over and noticing a Bingo Book sitting on the desk, Hei couldn't help but check what mischievous acts had happened while he was in the underworld. Flipping straight to the new additions he notices a name he recognized/ "Garrett Hawke". Like with Isabella Uchiha he felt as though he knew this person, but didn't understand how, or why? It was another person on his list to meet and speak with. "What's his beef with the Inuzuka Clan I wonder..." Then he noticed it, 15,000 Kumi and Ryo. Funds that could help aid in the battle against this unknown threat. What could warrant such a high bounty? "Rinnegan, Sage Rank, Six Paths, Susano'o" It would appear as though this Hawke was rather impressive. Not someone to be taken lightly.

Issued By: Inuzuka Clan
Name(s): Garrett Hawke
Orders: Find and eliminate the target
Wanted For: Territorial Intrusion & Attacking High-Standing Clan Members
Bounty: 15000 Kumi & Ryo is being offered to any who puts an end to Hawke
Special Info: Hawke is a Sage ranked shinobi, with 200 Health, 3750 Chakra and moving at 15 Base Speed. In addition to the Basic 9 Fields, he is a wielder of the Rinnegan which grants him access to the Six Paths techniques, as well as Susano'o
Rendezvous: You are to bring proof of Hawke's demise to Zhouhua (041), where your reward shall be issued

Thinking it over for a moment, Hei decided he must head out and locate this man. Figure out how he knows him, why the Inuzuka Clan wants him and what are his future intentions. If nothing else gaining information could be worth the trip. Depending on the outcome the clan can have a powerful ally to depend on in the future. Either in Garrett Hawke or the Inuzuka Clan and have the funds to help sustain a prolonged conflict. Calling over Naruto and Alucard, Hei explains the situation, asking Alucard for some chakra and Naruto for a Senzu Bean and to aid him in this endeavor.

@Geezus @Skorm @ZK
@мсʀᴀᴢᴏʀ @Panthalassa @Geezus @Skorm @Geezus @El Alucard @Onii Chan

Fushi had raced towards the sky as he was off to find a place, only to sense a similar chakra in the area. Heading towards that chakra as he race across the air dashing step by step as he released gusts of air from his feet to keep him upwards. He would reach a cave on a mountain side, landing into the dark lit cave, he would move towards the chakra signature, "He-hello!"

Nothing but an echo raced back at him, the night was soon falling as sunset embraced the horizon, looking towards the opening of the cave shrinking as he moved towards the inner parts of the tunnel the cave led him to. He still felt the chakra nonetheless however, it was now faint, akin to a non-living source. He would merely gravitate towards it, why? He thought to himself, this chakra as very similar, yet unknown to him. He's curiosity had won and his inner need to know weight out the chances of what-else may have been, however this wasn't to say he wasn't cautious in moving towards the source.

Left and right did he make the turns while he used his had on the wall to move through the darkness. Why did he not bother using ninjutsu was simply so he wouldn't scare whatever stayed hidden. He was now on a wall, the carvings unseen to him as he felt the wall throughly. Something was amiss, he had never felt such sculpture's craft. His inner desire to know would win as he would then manipulate his chakra, he'd summon a simple flame onto his right hand as he saw the cravings.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique

"Uchiha...clan?" sighing as he could now make out what he was feeling in the darkness, he would see a straight line through the wall, it was made slightly complex, the faint chakra was within the wall, a few meters in. He could feel it, yet a force unknown to him was also wavering through the place that he assumed to be a gravity manipulation of sorts exerting its presence. Shoving the two sides of the wall apart as he effortlessly entered, the force would became meekly as it faded with each step he took towards into this room. It was quite run down with nothing of any use to be found, yet a piece of parchment was laying on the ground. It was the source he'd felt, moving to grab it with his left hand as his right lit the area.

"Nothing on it, but it has chakra within, i guess it's not worth much now. I could sell it perhaps," sightly as he was holding it, his fumbling with the piece would cause him to lose touch of it momentarily as he skillfully would grasp it once more. This however would be the last time he was merely Fushi, something had changed in that moment, the chakra within him would jolt a series of who he was before, the memories of a certain individual who had taught him ninjutsu came flooding into his mind. Fushi would see the recollections to that kid that gave up his life for his in a hope for a world that had a place for everyone to learn. A school, an orphanage, a home and, a village that housed it all together.

You must be registered for see images

Long ago, during a time when wars were very much the daily norm to living, a creature would be abandoned in the forest. It was a thing without a gender, with the parents unable to know what to do, they’d leave the cursed baby in the forest, returning home where their God lived. Its cry to the world, as it slowly weathered away, chakra hunger was unlike anything in the world. The forest's endless night and days went as it slowly started to lose its voice, the creatures in the area wouldn't approach the beast it was. The sheer passive chakra intent surged in the area was too strong for most animals that sought to devour or nurture it. Alone. Cold. Hot. It cried, until one day it stopped. Silence would roam the area as the beasts would celebrate at last, they were freed from the cursed beast.
A young shinobi kid would however, as though the universe had willed it. Roam towards that very location, hours after the silence, unknown of what had transpired, his eyes would meet a chakra source as he had fled from his enemies later that early morning, now upon the branches. He would scan his surroundings, looking down to the warped thing, landing on the ground beside it, he would see its faint chakra as it slowly weakened by the second. Feeling a heavy pain towards it, he would empathize with the way it was placed in the area for days, "Ahhh!"
Shocked upon opening the wrapping it was clothed in, he'd stumble back as he left to the branches away from the thing. The white creature was human yet not, despite how baby-like it appeared, it was malnourished and dying now that it would scare nearly anyone dead. However, the uchiha would smirk as he laughed at himself for that, jumping down to take the baby-creature, "I'm sorry for scaring you, i just...wasn't used to...never mind, well then. Let's see..."

Eons later as the years had pasted, Fushi was the name granted to him by the boy who had now taken care of him, for the thing with Fushi was his ability to absorb all information given to him clearly with recall it effortlessly as though he was a walking recording memory bank. His memory was impeccable, it scared the Uchiha boy who had refused to give Fushi his first name saying that he didn't like it. Furthermore, Fushi's chakra reserves were a monstrosity compare to the uchiha boy. Even though he was calling himself a prodigy, when it came down to Fushi's abilities day by day, he was becoming more and more average. Fushi would attempt to ease his 'father' by faking his ninjutsu outcome result accomplishments, becoming being mundane or less up to par. All to boast the ego of his 'father', unknown to Fushi. The boy knew the acting Fushi was displaying which in-turn he played along, soon the two would bond over a long period time.
One day as Fushi had went out against his 'father's' wishes, he was captured by the senju who would treat him as a prize of war. Afraid of what he didn't know as to means of hurting others, a teaching his father had embedded within him, Fushi cowered in full submission to the kidnappers. This would later result in a minor battle of an all-out fight as the two clashes of clans again began, which was a normal occurrence. However, this one night was the night Fushi would learn what death was and what it did feel like, the world he knew would be pulled away from him. His father would shift through areas turning some enemies who would appear less each second (universally forgotten by all accounts) as they faded away, as he fought to retrieve Fushi, along with his clan mates. The conflict would last until morning as the Uchiha had barely won, Fushi still in a cage with seals, he would watch his 'father' use an ethereal monster to remove the cell that kept him locked inside. Afraid of everything, Fushi would rather fade into the ground as he would think of his 'home' returning to it in matter of seconds. In the cave, he would crouch down in fear as he was in shock.
Morning of that very aftermath, Fushi would see his 'father' now with his eyes and blood as they stumbled to reach him. Racing to grasp him before falling, Fushi would look down to his father as his skin now had changed, Fushi's entire body was now appearing like he covered in intricately wrapped in dark blue seaweed-vine like bandages, having his eye glowing with chakra. The Uchiha having seen the new appearance of Fushi, he would say to him, "Happy Birthday, Fushi. Would you like to get your last birthday present from me?"
As tears would race down Fushi's eyes, he'd nodded as he held his father tightly shacking in despair. In those moments as Fushi remembered his chakra abilities, applying ninjutsu to the max, as his medical abilities augmented his yang skill manipulation in hopes of reviving the person he honored, "I-I...(heavy breathing)"
"Don't bother Fushi, the final skill, the sharingan ability i have used my lifespan, for power unmatched. Since (coughs blood), it draws from my existence completely, i won't even go to the heavens as I won't exist on this plane of existence anymore. So (heavy breathing as he reaches out to Fushi's neck) don't forget me, please (tears form from his eyes) i don't wanna die...I won't exist in all concepts of life, footsteps, letters, even memories...please (silent breaths), am so sorry, Fushi"
"No Dad! please!" Fushi would feel that chakra quickly begin to fade as the last breaths were taken hoping his chakra and skill of yang could remove such a force that was beyond means, for an Advanced Yin-Yang Kinjutsu-Doujutsu technique was something unfathomable. Having learned of what his 'father' had used to fight, terror befell him in thought as he pondered of ways to counter this with his means only to see the level he was on. Fushi never was the optimal combat-type, he always outstanding when it came to hide-seek and search and find. Nearly all the times he'd spared with his 'father', never had he once won (truly). He was barred in some ascepts of combat that he'd never reach that his 'father' foresaw, which prompted him learning a few set rules for himself. Never to enter combat if he knew he'd lose more than 25% given the chances, even if the situation appealing.
"I'm of the fifth branch of the Uchiha clan, my first name is Rukiken. Happy brithday, my son." were the last words as Rukiken spoke fading out of existence. Fushi crying would go on for two to three seconds as he wondered why he was quite sad. He would stand looking at the place he was in confused, moving on after exploring the cave, nothing stood out to him. No familiarity was to reckon as he took what food was in the area and departed towards Lord Leh, a run away benevolent otsutsuki, who traversed dimensions and never stayed in place too long as he was afraid of his clan. Usually teaching each world of his kind and, how often they were monsters in search for chakra. He was planning on going there, but how he had that information was confusing, he decided it was a dream for he couldn't really recall the exact time or place he learned about it.

[Present day]

Snapping back into the reality, as he was in, the cave however on the ground flat as he pulled himself up to his feet, taking a second look at the place again as he teared up. He was now in higher plane of existence, which meant a point in time that a 'Rukiken' he knew was someone here. Conflicted at the thought as he wondered would they have known him or was it possible that they could be the same person? So my thoughts willed themselves as he begun philosophical internal debates. Suddenly, as the scroll he had attained from Alucard, it means return to the hold for a meeting or something of the sorts.

Taking three steps as he in the dark now. He no-longer could sense the chakra around him, however he was different also, his chakra was anew, sighing as he was in a complicated mood. The ability of who he was now returned to him, or rather awoken since he knew himself completely, yet his change in chakra meant he was coping a specific state of being that was what he was meaning to be? It confused him to contemplate the changes as it was something that was beyond definite reason. Having the second form transpire upon him as he effortlessly became a 'fake Uchiha' which meant, his chakra flow had the kindred of a Uchiha yet with a simple flaw being the doujutsu chakra flow missing that intrinsic innate part.

Sighing again as he thought of the place the meeting would be held, first he would zoom into an area where he'd meet Alucard only to see nothing there, however soon people start to talk. They would say a rumors of how they saw shinobi after shinobi starting to approach, and how it would be time to maybe leave due to how unpredictable it could become. Zooming into that area following trails of whispers, he would see Zev would walk up towards the surface and into the snow, marching towards two shinobi he had yet to meet. 'Are those clan members as well, they look quite powerful. Thank goodness i joined, i could use more people as allies.' he would think to himself as he watched them move about.

( Kagero ) - Mayfly

The trio would transpire and talk greetings as they interacted with each other, moving toward the HQ. Fushi would trail behind them as he listened in on their small banters, but as they entered, a man in the far corner was leaning on the wall side of the room. Several sitting seats awaited them group, in the meantime, Fushi merely kept to himself reading the room's mood. The place was quiet and calm, nothing short of a serious display, while some smiled others acted quite reserved.

'Watch and learn' taken literally, gave Fushi understanding of the people around, Panthalassa - the man of bugs was someone quite full of energy and confrontational, he boasted yet quickly changing mood becoming a bit depressed as he appear to recall a memory. Meanwhile, the man known as Barney - was a professional medical doctor shinobi of sorts, he got to the point of whatever this meeting was and wanted nothing short of his time wasted. Seeing a familiar face as Lilith spoke to Hei asking about the power the man had, which made Fushi to zoom in on the conversation to listen, he wanted to know such information too. However, they were cut off 'Tsk. Dross'

"Hello, everyone who could attend anyway.. I'd like to...//...Hei Otsutsuki" Alucard would speak to the group at hand, a shock of the reveal that an Otsutsuki graced the presence, made Fushi quickly move away from the man he was attempting to ears-drop on. Unknown to Fushi, Faye had arrived however, she was in a closet outside of the room yet she would be able to hear voices just as clearly. Momentarily, Hei had answered Lilith of her inquiry about his powers, then answering a few questions revealing he was also the founder. Which now hadn't surprised Fushi given the man was literally an Otsutsuki. While everyone calmly spoke among each other, the man would yell "eeeEEWAHAAHHH!"

By-God's grace, Fushi was alarmed as the surge of chakra emitted had him shifting at the at-most far back away from the source as to make sure nothing was going to happen, for if such events unfolded, Fushi would be the first one out the door. After that dramatic scene as Hei became his true Otsutsuki self, everyone around was in shock except a few. "Oh man that was awkward. What was that about right? Didn't mean to scare ya." he would jokingly attempt to laugh it off. "Uh anyway, some of you haven't meet me yet, and others simply know me as Hei. My real name is Heishiki Otsutsuki but you all can still call me Hei to keep things simple." Hei would then turn his attention back to Panthalassa. "The Underworld, where to begin... You wanna start us off Panthalassa?" he spoke as he took his seat calmly this time, in hopes everyone would forget whatever had transpired. Fushi would take note of not ever mentioning the infamous Isabella, the red haired Uchiha. A name quite so terrifying, it was well known by many and to some, as a song of death and change, Fushi having travelled around had heard of rumors of her existence still being real, but never really did it click until the Otustsuki snapped. It was a taboo name to speak of, he'd quietly vow to avoid speaking it among the living. Dubbing her the 'Female Scarlet Haired Uchiha (FSHU)' mentally to himself. Alucard had conforted everyone that there was no attack and none should be afraid, but he hadn't done enough, as everyone's faces calming down now wasn't without caution thrown to the wind.

"Hum... I think I might be the one with the less information about this. I had been...//...Did she make any moves above ground?" Panthalassa having said his statements, Fushi kept watching still, then as Faye had waltzed into the room, "Ah, sorry everyone. Felt a slight disturbance in that dude's aura. Anyways you all seem to be good ... ... ... Sorta. Carry on."

Watching her as Fushi then took notice of her now, he then decided to see if anyone else was outside, but none were currently there juts yet. 'How many shinobi are under Alucard, this is quite a powerhouse, its nerve reckoning...' he would think as he returned to the room to see more of the events unfold. "Good to see you Faye." Alucard would respond to her now as she moved about.

Alucard asking them to further elaborate on, Hei would simply stand again, and nod. "Well, I suppose I should start from the beginning, Tiamat. It all started with...//...what is clear is that the balance is no longer in check, and the end times will come. I don't know when but they're coming." with what was said, Fushi had a lot to think about and greater understanding in where he stood in the world, but he needed more information on what this Divinity was. "The fact is... we weren't sure if what we were doing was right or wrong. We...//...that humans were now immortal. We have no idea if this is true or not...How is the overworld?" Panthalassa would add onto the information given, "The overworld is nice. As long as it's snowing." Barney chucked, while responding to Panthalassa's question. Fushi would look annoyed as he listened to the doctor. "All I know is, we're alive. We still have a part to play in all this." as another shinobi would enter, they would say as if they had been here all-along, "Yo! I dont think we gotta chance to meet. I'm Naruto. You guys must be new round here?"

'Naruto huh, that's a famous name.' Fushi would think to himself as he continued to listen, "What's his beef with the Inuzuka Clan I wonder..." Hei would speak as he was now flipping through a bounty book. Fushi zooming in on the other side to reach whatever they had been looking at, he'd then see "Garrett Hawke's" information listed and how much they wanted. Hei would then call over Naruto and Alucard, explaining the situation while asking Alucard for some chakra, with Naruto supplying Bean to him. With the meeting coming to a close, "Hey, wait up, Captain!" Barney would shout to Panthalassa as he join up, and made his way out. "Hey, Barney right? Didn't manage to say this before, but you look cool with that coat and goggles!" They would chat along as they escaped hearing range of Fushi, only hearing the starting bits of the convo the Doc had started up. "This was really weird wasn't it? I wonder~/~"

In the quiet room now as a few discussed among themselves, along with the two leaders in deep convo, Fushi would drop out of the ceiling. "I wasn't late, before you attack. It's me Fushi, Alucard. I gained my true chakra, I hope I didn't alarm any of you. I heard of and listened of everything said, so no need to repeat yourself, i was here from the beginning. It's my ability."

[MISSION END]
It would seem that Barney and Panthalassa had already left before Alucard had had much of a chance for chatter. Oh well, he thought to himself. At the time a new one had stepped into the halls of the crimson keep under Dainashi. It was one of whom Alucard had not met but had heard great deals about.

Greetings Naruto, happy to see you here as well safe and sound. We've never had the chance to meet before, my name is Alucard. Next to me is Zev and Lilith, my two companions so to say.

His view narrowed a bit, in Naruto he saw something that he had only seen once before but before he could get the chance to ask about it, Heishiki weaved a flyer. It was a wanted poster of..

Garrett?! Never took him for a murderer..

It was clearly Hei's intention to chase him and indeed the bounty was certainly juicy. Alucard on the other hand had no intentions earlier of chasing this man, hell he had even been close to let him join the organization itself. What sort of message would that send though, he thought.

If you seek to destroy this man, you need help i trust?

Yet another one had appeared now as well. From the ceiling?

..Why did you come through the ceiling, Fushi?

Last edited:

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would seem that Barney and Panthalassa had already left before Alucard had had much of a chance for chatter. Oh well, he thought to himself. At the time a new one had stepped into the halls of the crimson keep under Dainashi. It was one of whom Alucard had not met but had heard great deals about.

Greetings Naruto, happy to see you here as well safe and sound. We've never had the chance to meet before, my name is Alucard. Next to me is Zev and Lilith, my two companions so to say.

His view narrowed a bit, in Naruto he saw something that he had only seen once before but before he could get the chance to ask about it, Heishiki weaved a flyer. It was a wanted poster of..

It was clearly Hei's intention to chase him and indeed the bounty was certainly juicy. Alucard on the other hand had no intentions earlier of chasing this man, hell he had even been close to let him join the organization itself. What sort of message would that send though, he thought.

"..Why did you come through the ceiling, Fushi?" Turning his head slightly as he made an angle with it, he would then think to himself as why did he come through the ceiling, was it rude, more-or-so it probably was, which was why he had questioned his manners. Fushi now understanding the reason behind the question, he would nonchalant reply, "Since i was there, I decided to 'drop in' rather than use the door as means of entry."

Now having said that, Fushi would promptly explain himself once more as to his new abilities enabled him a few new tricks that he could perhaps use to gain clan rank status. Pausing a bit as he rumbled on, "Moreover, I got to meet everyone, however i haven't see my only buddy the cyborg-that-he-is. I see, sir Hei wants to find someone, is there anything needed on my part to ease the issues? I am able now to become anyone however, changing into someone has a chakra mental stress that in turn limits my ability greatly to fully use all their ninjutsu. I can however, do a roughy A-class standard skillset of anyone."

Another moment of silence as the trio appeared to look at him in analysis mode, while speaking now, his eyes would've became akin to a mangekyou sharingan in form as it appeared when he got excited, however this was merely cosmetic to the means of abilities, however it always served its purpose in frighting others, "If you need someone tracked, I can do that too also but, furthermore i wanna know, if there's a dead body issue, please let me know. I'll gladly enjoy-ahem-i meant I'd rid of it easily. If am not needed, I'll be in touch, here unless you want me on the ready standby at anytime, which then means I'd have to attach my spores unto you. Don't worry, they'd mean harmless to you than anything, however it would enable me to easily be on demand if need."

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"..Why did you come through the ceiling, Fushi?" Turning his head slightly as he made an angle with it, he would then think to himself as why did he come through the ceiling, was it rude, more-or-so it probably was, which was why he had questioned his manners. Fushi now understanding the reason behind the question, he would nonchalant reply, "Since i was there, I decided to 'drop in' rather than use the door as means of entry."

Now having said that, Fushi would promptly explain himself once more as to his new abilities enabled him a few new tricks that he could perhaps use to gain clan rank status. Pausing a bit as he rumbled on, "Moreover, I got to meet everyone, however i haven't see my only buddy the cyborg-that-he-is. I see, sir Hei wants to find someone, is there anything needed on my part to ease the issues? I am able now to become anyone however, changing into someone has a chakra mental stress that in turn limits my ability greatly to fully use all their ninjutsu. I can however, do a roughy A-class standard skillset of anyone."

Another moment of silence as the trio appeared to look at him in analysis mode, while speaking now, his eyes would've became akin to a mangekyou sharingan in form as it appeared when he got excited, however this was merely cosmetic to the means of abilities, however it always served its purpose in frighting others, "If you need someone tracked, I can do that too also but, furthermore i wanna know, if there's a dead body issue, please let me know. I'll gladly enjoy-ahem-i meant I'd rid of it easily. If am not needed, I'll be in touch, here unless you want me on the ready standby at anytime, which then means I'd have to attach my spores unto you. Don't worry, they'd mean harmless to you than anything, however it would enable me to easily be on demand if need."
"I appreciate the offer however I believe I need to decline. You have a useful ability but I believe it would serve to protect and scout the lands we currently hold." He says, thanking Fushi. Then turning to Alucard. Indeed, if you don't mind I'll be taking your chakra in preparation for the possibility of conflict in this endeavor. Placing his hand to it's side, Hei menifests a crimson chakra fishing rod, casting it's reel out and hooking into Alucard. This does no damage to him, but it does extract a small sample of his chakra. Then, consuming it as a chakra edible Hei will suddenly shine bright again, although this time with his chakra under control, it will feel warm and non threatening. His horns, teeth and nails will elongate and sharpen as black markings spread across his skin and his hair stands on end. A third eye will manifest in his forehead, rested between his two horns that form a crown shape. The eye having multiple ripples with six tomoe spread evenly across the first two. The lotus flowed pattern will manifest in his other eyes, with all his Doujutsu being Golden in color. Overall his appearance would seem like a mixture of demonic and angelic features but his aura would be pure. While his Rinnegan will always remain active in his head, his Tenseigan will revert back into the Byakugan allowing him to maintain a 360 degree field of vision for the time being. Looking at his palms the rare markings for Dark Release users have formed, then squeezing his fist to feel the power within his bones were now sturdy and dense, being even tougher then steel. The culmination of abilities now residing within are not only his to command, but also enhanced drastically by his influx of Six Paths Senjutsu, making them even more deadly then normal. "Thank you Alucard, I'm sure I'll put them to good use."

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.
( Chakra Shokuyō Sōzō ) - Chakra Edible Creation
Range: Short
Chakra: 80
Description: By using his Rinnegan the user is capable of creating Chakra Edibles that he can consume. When eaten, they will transform into a demonic-like being, and will have access to all of the target's abilities. These Chakra Edibles are gained one of two ways: the first being at the start of an Arc or battle, the user is able to randomize the available lists of Advanced Elements and Kekkei Genkei ( Barring Hashirama Level Wood, Dust, and Dojutsu ) to have stored as Chakra Edibles. Through this method, he is only able to start with 1 KG or AE. These options are randomized via the Official RP Discord Server. The second option is to directly steal chakra from the opponent and with it, the ability to use their Element or Kekkei Genkei of their Clan, canon or Custom. This is achieved via direct contact or, in the case of Urashiki, his Chakra Rod. and making direct contact with a foe or his Chakra Rod, the user is able to absorb the abilities of his target for his own use. The user then turns the stolen chakra into chakra-filled edibles which have similar shape to Chakra Fruit, which grants him their abilities upon being consumed Both uses transform their physical appearance and augment their powers, granting them a significant speed increase and damage boost to their Jutsu, increasing by +30 as well as having 3 Golden Rinnegan. Despite seeming all-powerful, the jutsu has it's limitations and weaknesses; this cannot absorb a target, only their ability to utilize specific fields of Ninjutsu. The user can only absorb other Tier 4 and lower Kekkei Genkai or Advanced Element of up to three different ninja at one time, meaning he can have at most 3 other KG or AEs. The user cannot absorb Hidden Abilities nor abilities such as Sage Mode, Eight Inner Gates, or other taught abilities. If the user starts with a KG/AE, then he can only absorb one other via the battle/arc. Three can be obtained if the user goes the route of obtaining each via battle.
Note: Can only be used successfully once against a ninja and attempted three times per ninja.
Note: Requires a full turn of direct contact for Momoshiki and the user to have stolen at least one ninja's chakra for Urashiki.
Note: Can only be used by Momoshiki and Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc. He is unable to start via randomization under this route.

Gaining the following KG/AE:
-Shikotsumyaku
-Dark release
-Tenseigan
( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (Passive)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both Doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.
(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (Passive)
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills. To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Then, turning back over to his friend, Naruto. "May I have a Senzu Bean brother?" Alluding not to a blood related kinship, but a bond that runs even deeper.

@Geezus @Skorm

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"I appreciate the offer however I believe I need to decline. You have a useful ability but I believe it would serve to protect and scout the lands we currently hold." He says, thanking Fushi. Then turning to Alucard. Indeed, if you don't mind I'll be taking your chakra in preparation for the possibility of conflict in this endeavor. Placing his hand to it's side, Hei menifests a crimson chakra fishing rod, casting it's reel out and hooking into Alucard. This does no damage to him, but it does extract a small sample of his chakra. Then, consuming it as a chakra edible Hei will suddenly shine bright again, although this time with his chakra under control, it will feel warm and non threatening. His horns, teeth and nails will elongate and sharpen as black markings spread across his skin and his hair stands on end. A third eye will manifest in his forehead, rested between his two horns that form a crown shape. The eye having multiple ripples with six tomoe spread evenly across the first two. The lotus flowed pattern will manifest in his other eyes, with all his Doujutsu being Golden in color. Overall his appearance would seem like a mixture of demonic and angelic features but his aura would be pure. While his Rinnegan will always remain active in his head, his Tenseigan will revert back into the Byakugan allowing him to maintain a 360 degree field of vision for the time being. Looking at his palms the rare markings for Dark Release users have formed, then squeezing his fist to feel the power within his bones were now sturdy and dense, being even tougher then steel. The culmination of abilities now residing within are not only his to command, but also enhanced drastically by his influx of Six Paths Senjutsu, making them even more deadly then normal. "Thank you Alucard, I'm sure I'll put them to good use."

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.
( Chakra Shokuyō Sōzō ) - Chakra Edible Creation
Chakra: 80
Description: By using his Rinnegan the user is capable of creating Chakra Edibles that he can consume. When eaten, they will transform into a demonic-like being, and will have access to all of the target's abilities. These Chakra Edibles are gained one of two ways: the first being at the start of an Arc or battle, the user is able to randomize the available lists of Advanced Elements and Kekkei Genkei ( Barring Hashirama Level Wood, Dust, and Dojutsu ) to have stored as Chakra Edibles. Through this method, he is only able to start with 1 KG or AE. These options are randomized via the Official RP Discord Server. The second option is to directly steal chakra from the opponent and with it, the ability to use their Element or Kekkei Genkei of their Clan, canon or Custom. This is achieved via direct contact or, in the case of Urashiki, his Chakra Rod. and making direct contact with a foe or his Chakra Rod, the user is able to absorb the abilities of his target for his own use. The user then turns the stolen chakra into chakra-filled edibles which have similar shape to Chakra Fruit, which grants him their abilities upon being consumed Both uses transform their physical appearance and augment their powers, granting them a significant speed increase and damage boost to their Jutsu, increasing by +30 as well as having 3 Golden Rinnegan. Despite seeming all-powerful, the jutsu has it's limitations and weaknesses; this cannot absorb a target, only their ability to utilize specific fields of Ninjutsu. The user can only absorb other Tier 4 and lower Kekkei Genkai or Advanced Element of up to three different ninja at one time, meaning he can have at most 3 other KG or AEs. The user cannot absorb Hidden Abilities nor abilities such as Sage Mode, Eight Inner Gates, or other taught abilities. If the user starts with a KG/AE, then he can only absorb one other via the battle/arc. Three can be obtained if the user goes the route of obtaining each via battle.
Note: Can only be used successfully once against a ninja and attempted three times per ninja.
Note: Requires a full turn of direct contact for Momoshiki and the user to have stolen at least one ninja's chakra for Urashiki.
Note: Can only be used by Momoshiki and Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc. He is unable to start via randomization under this route.

Gaining the following KG/AE:
-Shikotsumyaku
-Dark release
-Tenseigan
( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (Passive)
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both Doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.
(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (Passive)
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills. To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Then, turning back over to his friend, Naruto. "May I have a Senzu Bean brother?" Alluding not to a blood related kinship, but a bond that runs even deeper.

@Geezus @Skorm
Sorry for late reply :I

Alucard looked up, still engaging in a conversation with this person whom had emerged from the ceiling. Suppose it was his way of entering according to him anyway. His voice was quite hollow as such as his whole outlook. It was no mere trespasser this one but rather a legit individual who seemed to look for work, or bodies.

..Long as you don't drop your balls on my head i'm fine with it. We do have a dead body but i am not sure he's up for the kinky stuff.

Alucard pointed towards Zev, who stood completely still and pretended to not listening to this bizarre conversation. Instead, he was focusing on protecting Lilith. Alucard then turned back towards Fushi.

Tell me, how good of a tracker are you anyway? I can see all the way towards New Londor Ruins from here.. What about you?

While he let Fushi take his time to further address his abilities in the way he had done so far, it would seem like Hei had already feasted on his body.

You must be registered for see medias

.....By all means Hei, dig in.. Treating me like i am a fast-food joint, ugly bastard.

He felt a large surge of chakra in Hei, guess he was ready to go to war.

Even with that, you sure you want to go alone?

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Glancing over and noticing a Bingo Book sitting on the desk, Hei couldn't help but check what mischievous acts had happened while he was in the underworld. Flipping straight to the new additions he notices a name he recognized/ "Garrett Hawke". Like with Isabella Uchiha he felt as though he knew this person, but didn't understand how, or why? It was another person on his list to meet and speak with. "What's his beef with the Inuzuka Clan I wonder..." Then he noticed it, 15,000 Kumi and Ryo. Funds that could help aid in the battle against this unknown threat. What could warrant such a high bounty? "Rinnegan, Sage Rank, Six Paths, Susano'o" It would appear as though this Hawke was rather impressive. Not someone to be taken lightly.

Issued By: Inuzuka Clan
Name(s): Garrett Hawke
Orders: Find and eliminate the target
Wanted For: Territorial Intrusion & Attacking High-Standing Clan Members
Bounty: 15000 Kumi & Ryo is being offered to any who puts an end to Hawke
Special Info: Hawke is a Sage ranked shinobi, with 200 Health, 3750 Chakra and moving at 15 Base Speed. In addition to the Basic 9 Fields, he is a wielder of the Rinnegan which grants him access to the Six Paths techniques, as well as Susano'o
Rendezvous: You are to bring proof of Hawke's demise to Zhouhua (041), where your reward shall be issued

Thinking it over for a moment, Hei decided he must head out and locate this man. Figure out how he knows him, why the Inuzuka Clan wants him and what are his future intentions. If nothing else gaining information could be worth the trip. Depending on the outcome the clan can have a powerful ally to depend on in the future. Either in Garrett Hawke or the Inuzuka Clan and have the funds to help sustain a prolonged conflict. Calling over Naruto and Alucard, Hei explains the situation, asking Alucard for some chakra and Naruto for a Senzu Bean and to aid him in this endeavor.

@Geezus @Skorm @ZK

"Nice ta meet ya Alucard! Seems this place got pretty lively while we were gone. The more the merrier, this place was pretty quiet otherwise. Hehehe!"
"I see. Let me go with you if you don't mind. I've got something I wanna' find out about. Hopefully this Garret guy knows a thing or two about it. "
Naruto said as he withdrew a small burlap pouch and withdrew one of three Senzu Beans he had available to him. The specially cultivated medicinal herb would prove to be useful to anyone who found themselves in need of healing. He would hand Hei the Senzu Bean and return the rest to his ninja pouch.

He was happy with the fact there had been several new additions to the clan and couldn't wait to see what everyone was capable of. However, there was business that needed to be handled and so Naruto prepared to set out once again with his longtime ally.

(Senzu Mame) Hermit Bean
Creator: LGeezy
Type: Healing
Description and Background: The Hermit Bean, also known as a Senzu Bean are mystical beans with immense rejuvenation properties. Senzu Beans are grown by a wise medical sage master named Korin in Korin Tower to the far wast, across the known world. The plant takes months to grow even a single bean as it is cultivated and infused with Medical chakra used for the Mystical Palm Technique every step of the way. When eaten, the consumer's physical health is restored to their fullest; the effects are almost instantaneous for the recipient, making these beans a great asset both in and out of battle. Their texture is said to be a cross between an uncooked (or under ripe) bean and a celery stalk, and it's even known that Senzu Beans taste like fish. When eaten the user's flesh bulges as blood and chakra are forcibly pumped into the muscles. The latent medical chakra completely invigorates the user's body as they are healed via a combination of their bodies' natural healing ability and the medical chakra amplifying this process several folds. These beans, however, can only heal physical ailments and not mental damage. Like the technique it's based on the Senzu Bean is unable to regrow missing body parts or remove poisons, or toxins from the body. However, it is able to heal the damage associated with these ailments such as closing the wound associated with a missing appendage or healing damage dealt to the body through the application of poison.
Description of Side Effects:
-After eating a Senzu Bean, the user's health will restore back to full health, however, this healing will cause the user's chakra to plummet. Spending three times the amount of health healed. Additionally, they are unable to use any Medical Ninjutsu for three turns following consumption this includes other types of medicine.
-A user can only eat a single bean and can only give out a max of two beans per battle/event.
-Eating a bean costs a move per use.

Giving Control To @Serpent

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Nice ta meet ya Alucard! Seems this place got pretty lively while we were gone. The more the merrier, this place was pretty quiet otherwise. Hehehe!"
"I see. Let me go with you if you don't mind. I've got something I wanna' find out about. Hopefully this Garret guy knows a thing or two about it. "
Naruto said as he withdrew a small burlap pouch and withdrew one of three Senzu Beans he had available to him. The specially cultivated medicinal herb would prove to be useful to anyone who found themselves in need of healing. He would hand Hei the Senzu Bean and return the rest to his ninja pouch.

He was happy with the fact there had been several new additions to the clan and couldn't wait to see what everyone was capable of. However, there was business that needed to be handled and so Naruto prepared to set out once again with his longtime ally.

(Senzu Mame) Hermit Bean
Creator: LGeezy
Type: Healing
Description and Background: The Hermit Bean, also known as a Senzu Bean are mystical beans with immense rejuvenation properties. Senzu Beans are grown by a wise medical sage master named Korin in Korin Tower to the far wast, across the known world. The plant takes months to grow even a single bean as it is cultivated and infused with Medical chakra used for the Mystical Palm Technique every step of the way. When eaten, the consumer's physical health is restored to their fullest; the effects are almost instantaneous for the recipient, making these beans a great asset both in and out of battle. Their texture is said to be a cross between an uncooked (or under ripe) bean and a celery stalk, and it's even known that Senzu Beans taste like fish. When eaten the user's flesh bulges as blood and chakra are forcibly pumped into the muscles. The latent medical chakra completely invigorates the user's body as they are healed via a combination of their bodies' natural healing ability and the medical chakra amplifying this process several folds. These beans, however, can only heal physical ailments and not mental damage. Like the technique it's based on the Senzu Bean is unable to regrow missing body parts or remove poisons, or toxins from the body. However, it is able to heal the damage associated with these ailments such as closing the wound associated with a missing appendage or healing damage dealt to the body through the application of poison.
Description of Side Effects:
-After eating a Senzu Bean, the user's health will restore back to full health, however, this healing will cause the user's chakra to plummet. Spending three times the amount of health healed. Additionally, they are unable to use any Medical Ninjutsu for three turns following consumption this includes other types of medicine.
-A user can only eat a single bean and can only give out a max of two beans per battle/event.
-Eating a bean costs a move per use.

Giving Control To @Serpent
Likewise, Naruto. To meet atlast, it's been a pleasure and i am sure it will continue to be so. If you two are taking on this task together and with my chakra that Hei has feeded upon like a vampire devouring another vampire.. Im sure you two will prevail, don't hesitate to ask for further help though..

Alucard would leave Naruto and Hei to their task.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, so we know the last known location of Hawke was in the land of fire. We should travel along the cost of the land of lightning until we reach the top of the land of fire, then scan the land as we work out way down the grid back and fourth until we find him. Lets move out"

Naruto and Heishiki LLM

Travel Itinerary: #175 -> #173 -> #170 -> #164 -> #163 -> #156 -> #151 -> #150 -> #148 -> #132 -> #131 -> #130
Departing #175 Dainashi at 10:45am (10/11/21)
#173: 11:45am 12:45pm
#170: 12:45pm 1:45pm
#164: 1:45pm 2:45pm
#163: 2:45pm 3:45pm
#156: 3:45pm 4:45pm
#151: 4:45pm 5:45pm
#150: 5:45pm 6:45pm
#148: 6:45pm 7:45pm
#132: 7:45pm 8:45pm
#131: 8:45pm 9:45pm
Arriving at #130 Tazuma at 9:45pm (10/11/21)

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard would pack up shop and leave Dainashi for another tour in Tobusekai. If Faye and Fushi wanted, they could come with them or stay and converse further.

LLM.
Having explained himself (off-screen), Fushi would decide to stay behind and watch over the place.
Faye would opt to stay with Fushi. She was still mentally exhausted from her last Vex encounter so she decided to meditate before she would be ready to continue her investigations.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Faye would opt to stay with Fushi. She was still mentally exhausted from her last Vex encounter so she decided to meditate before she would be ready to continue her investigations.
As the two stood there for a moment of awkwardness, Fushi would revert to his original form (see bio). In the meantime, Faye would take a meditation pose as to quell whatever demons she hid in her mind. ‘I guess I’ll take a seat and wait for a bit.’ He thought to himself as he tapped his fingers on the desk. Avoiding eye contact with her, he would appear quite uncomfortable yet spaced out as if in thought.

Moments later a janitor would enter, she would see the two masters of the land simply stare at her. Then close the door apologizing for the intrusion, as the quiet looming state continues…

• Haha
Reactions: Onii Chan

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Start: D-rank
(Custom) Make idle banter among your allies
@El Alucard
So, you made quite the quickest entry, if I do say so myself.” In the quiet room that had been hosting the two now as they simply had ignored each other. A sort of simple kinder talk grew within Fushi as he was akin to learn a bit of who she was. The janitor would once again return for a second session for the day’s cleaning only to see the two again. She would once again apologize as she kindly closed the conference room. ‘She’s from what clan?’ He pondered as he thought of creating a clone to scout out the land, while he waited. “Ahem, if I may. I am Fushi. I surely hope to work with you one kind day, I’m not a combat oriented person per say, however I can hold myself accountable, if put in a situation requiring it. How about you? Surely pink is strong?” Bantering on as he attempts to see what her character was, Fushi in the mean time thought about how he was going to monitor the place.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Annoyingly, Fushi was ignored by her. She was in within her deep meditation that Fushi started to become mischievous now. Ignored and bored itched his soul yo attempt something to get her attention. “ …would you like to know a new skill I developed?” Begging a question that he knew could perhaps give him some sort of feedback. His restlessness had him now standing up and approaching her as he grinned, waving a hand gesture to her as his fingers connected to his thumb.
With his chakra surging as he would then create a clone intending to have it ought right go on a search for information. It would appear from the ground as it nods to him understanding it’s purpose in existence. It would simply leave the LM heading off to see the world: 175>172>169>165>163>156>151>150>148>132>131>125>116
( Kiseichū Bunshin no Jutsu ) - Parasite Clone Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique allows White Zetsu to biologically produce clones of himself which he is able to communicate and control remotely. Being his perfect duplicates, they resemble him closely, aside from pants, sandals, and his flytrap like appendage. Unlike normal clones, they don't dispel when they are dealt damage or killed. Even if the original user is killed, they will not dispel. When used, the clones grow from the earth. They can also be used with White Zetsu's Substitute Technique to assume the form of any individual that he has touched. These clones are normall able to
Note: Can only be used by White Zetsu and shares the limits of the Shadow Clone jutsu, lasting up to 4 turns.

Last edited:

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Annoyingly, Fushi was ignored by her. She was in within her deep meditation that Fushi started to become mischievous now. Ignored and bored itched his soul yo attempt something to get her attention. “ …would you like to now a new skill I developed?” Begging a question that he knew could perhaps give him some sort of feedback. His restlessness had him now standing up and approaching her as he grinned, waving a hand gesture to her as his fingers connected to his thumb.
With his chakra surging as he would then create a clone intending to have it ought right go on a search for information. It would appear from the ground as it nods to him understanding it’s purpose in existence. It would simply leave the LM heading off to see the world: 175>172>169>165>163>156>151>150>148>132>131>125>116
You're a restless one. Faye stated. With a deep sigh, she would stand up and dust herself off before once more talking to Fushi. Fushi was it? I am Faye of the House Katsuryoku, good to meet ya. She says, casually waving at the red-haired fellow.

• Love
Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're a restless one. Faye stated. With a deep sigh, she would stand up and dust herself off before once more talking to Fushi. Fushi was it? I am Faye of the House Katsuryoku, good to meet ya. She says, casually waving at the red-haired fellow.
(Having reverted to his red haired form prior to her annoyance peaked) he would giggle with anticipation as he collected himself calmly after succeedingly wining her attention. He’d watch her beautifully and effortlessly stretch out from her meditation. “I-I am Fushi, yes.” With a wink at her as he bowed in respect. “House of Katsuryoku, huh. Mind sharing some clan secrets? In turn I can offer security that can enable me to your aid? Oh, if you got bodies to hide, or swap out, I am your man…or woman” wink-wink he’d attempt another banter about as to woo her into liking him somewhat. His clone had long departed the vacancy as to meet his needs. Fushi had been reading about space-time manipulation in a elemental aspect of conjecturing. He wanted to see if she would be interested in it.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Having reverted to his red-haired form prior to her annoyance peaked) he would giggle with anticipation as he collected himself calmly after succeedingly winning her attention. He’d watch her beautifully and effortlessly stretch out from her meditation. “I-I am Fushi, yes.” With a wink at her as he bowed in respect. “House of Katsuryoku, huh. Mind sharing some clan secrets? In turn, I can offer security that can enable me to your aid? Oh, if you got bodies to hide, or swap out, I am your man…or woman” wink-wink he’d attempt another banter about as to woo her into liking him somewhat. His clone had long departed the vacancy as to meet his needs. Fushi had been reading about space-time manipulation in an elemental aspect of conjecturing. He wanted to see if she would be interested in it.
I think you've got something in your eye. Faye calmly spoke, her voice carrying a monotonous tone. Anyways much to share in all honesty, basically, I talk to ghosts and as far as I know, I'm the last of my clan still around. she said. How about you? Anything to tell?

• Haha

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you've got something in your eye. Faye calmly spoke, her voice carrying a monotonous tone. Anyways much to share in all honesty, basically, I talk to ghosts and as far as I know, I'm the last of my clan still around. she said. How about you? Anything to tell?
Having been side swiped, Fushi would slyly have his eyes look to the left in embarrassment. ‘Quite.’ He thought to himself as he then heard her talk about spirits which peaked his interest as he was rather interested in such events. Fushi was lured to notion of what it meant to see such things. “What to tell, huh? Well, am a creature of change and unlimited form. I’m still learning how to become a vessel of information and recollection. What that means…it’s complicated. Mind if…spar as a twin sham of what you are?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having been side swiped, Fushi would slyly have his eyes look to the left in embarrassment. ‘Quite.’ He thought to himself as he then heard her talk about spirits which peaked his interest as he was rather interested in such events. Fushi was lured to notion of what it meant to see such things. “What to tell, huh? Well, am a creature of change and unlimited form. I’m still learning how to become a vessel of information and recollection. What that means…it’s complicated. Mind if…spar as a twin sham of what you are?
A spar sounds nice but I have to take care of potential threats to our existence here. Just as she said this, Integra would walk into the room all dramatic-like.

You Smexy man you

I'm a woman

And I swing both ways.

Any new intel on the Vex? Integra continues, ignoring Faye's joke advances. She was surprised that Faye had picked up some of Alucard's rather uncouth tendencies, but also happy to see the girl was somewhat finally comfortable with her.

Well, I was just about to head out actually. I was thinking of checking out the marshlands again.

Good, off you go then. Take the awkward redhead with you if he's available and avoid anything higher than Harpies if you can. Oh and fill the boy in he's going to need to know what we're up against.

Faye would simply nod and head out towards the exit motioning for Fushi to follow if he'd like to join.

• Love

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A spar sounds nice but I have to take care of potential threats to our existence here. Just as she said this, Integra would walk into the room all dramatic-like.

You Smexy man you

I'm a woman

And I swing both ways.

Any new intel on the Vex? Integra continues, ignoring Faye's joke advances. She was surprised that Faye had picked up some of Alucard's rather uncouth tendencies, but also happy to see the girl was somewhat finally comfortable with her.

Well, I was just about to head out actually. I was thinking of checking out the marshlands again.

Good, off you go then. Take the awkward redhead with you if he's available and avoid anything higher than Harpies if you can. Oh and fill the boy in he's going to need to know what we're up against.

Faye would simply nod and head out towards the exit motioning for Fushi to follow if he'd like to join.
End of D-rank Mission.
When a melody of banter had been played between the two, Fushi was left dazed in wonder of love. He was charmed, hard.Having reverted momently into his original form as he lost conscious will in sustaining it, only to instantly to become the 'red-haired' guy he was once more. "eh-ah!" blushing as he gasped for air in the aforementioned words. He was sure to try to replace this woman that had entered the room. Hearing them discuss about a 'vex' as he simply followed with her gesture to him.

Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique allows White Zetsu to biologically produce clones of himself which he is able to communicate and control remotely. Being his perfect duplicates, they resemble him closely, aside from pants, sandals, and his flytrap like appendage. Unlike normal clones, they don't dispel when they are dealt damage or killed. Even if the original user is killed, they will not dispel. When used, the clones grow from the earth. They can also be used with White Zetsu's Substitute Technique to assume the form of any individual that he has touched. These clones are normall able to
Note: Can only be used by White Zetsu and shares the limits of the Shadow Clone jutsu, lasting up to 4 turns.
( Kagero ) - Mayfly
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Mayfly is an infiltration technique, which is a signature characteristic of White Zetsu and its clone siblings, due to being infused with the cells of Hashirama Senju. It allows him to merge his body with the ground and flora and travel at very high speeds, 3x the speed it takes one to normally travel. His insectivorous plant-like shell has the ability to merge with the ground, because it is tinged with his chakra. Then, using the underground network of organic matter, consisting of things like plant roots and water veins, he can travel everywhere. Using this technique he can conceal himself in such things as trees and even sand. Once merged, his presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him, even for sensor type ninja like Karin. This makes this technique perfect for close-ranged spying. If a White Zetsu does not wish to leave its location, it can connect itself to the nearby network of plant roots in order to send messages to other Zetsu created through the Spore jutsu or through the Parasite Clone jutsu. If an underground technique of higher rank is used, its possible to stop the user or force him to surface.
Note: Can only be used by Zetsu bios.
Note: Usable 5 times per event.
In that moment, Fushi would create another clone to overwatch the area as it sunk into the ground using one of his signature abilities. This enabled him to also sense four landmarks adjacent to the area in a radius. Now he felt the area around him as they walked out, this enabled him complete sense of chakra in and out of the landmarks. Giving 100% security measures in place.

OOC//Faye is in control of Fushi's travel (LLM).