Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. So basically, the genjutsu is just the sensation of being hit by thin and sharp needles? This means no other senses are being fooled, mainly vision and hearing, right?
2. Alright, this one makes it clear that the illusions as focused on the sense of touch instead of other senses. By initial stance I assume it's the one explained in the first technique?
3. I have a question about the note. I assume that failing to punch the opponent means not connected?
4. This one is actually pretty good. Defensive techniques like this are always useful.
5. Seems like this technique involves a visual illusion as well. It's really interesting and I really like it.
6. This technique is amazing. I am wondering though, how does the style fare with Nagashi? Since most people resort to nagashi as the full body burst to release themselves, it's kinda dangerous to stay in close proximity.
7. Again as question about a note. It says that the illusion works twice, as in, the technique itself can be used more times for deflection/attack but after the first two times the illusion is induced, it can't be induced anymore? Or is the whole technique limited to only twice?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
New techniques. Questions? Besides, you never added the cfs to your thread.

Oto Suishin: Buki no nagare | Sound Propulsion: Weapon Flow
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short (slash)/Long (throw)
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 (+20 if supplementary)
Description: Following the basic principle behind sound propulsion, the user can improve the lethality of his weapons and other various ninja tools. For slashes with swords, the user can eject a pressure wave from his hand in the opposite direction of the slash in order to increase the speed, as well as potency of the slash. Likewise, when throwing kunai, shuriken or other various ninja tools, the user can drastically increase their speed by ejecting a high pressure sound wave from his hand in the opposite direction of the thrown object. This will increase the momentum behind the throw and propel the object through the air faster than regular or even chakra coated ninja tools. If used on its own in order to improve the effectiveness of free form movements, then this technique assumes damage values of a B rank technique. However, if used as a supplementary technique in order to increase the power of a regular kenjutsu or taijutsu technique, it adds +20 to its damage output.
Note: Can only be used by Sound Propulsion students

Oto Suishin: Suishin kurōn sakkaku | Sound Propulsion: Propulsion Clone Illusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this technique and following the principles of sound propulsion, the user will perform a concentrated full body propulsion in order to launch himself at the opponent or out of harms way and he will use the residue chakra after the propulsion in order to place a genjutsu upon the opponent. As the user propulses his body, the opponent will see a clone of the users body appear. It will seems to him as the user charged at him so quickly that he managed to split his body in the process, leaving a perfect copy of himself behind. Furthermore, in the illusion the clone will charge at the opponent, mirror mimicking the users movements. This means that the clone will do the same movements as the user but with the opposite hand or leg, for example. Once the clone reaches the opponent it disappears leaving the opponent with the sore reality.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle

There will be one more but im waiting for lok to do a small edit on it and to approve it.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been neglecting my own CJ thread I'm afraid. thanks for reminding me.

As for your other post regarding my CFS:

1. yes, its just the sensation of burning needles.
2. yes, the one in the first technique and in the CFS submission as well.
3. yes. taijutsu can be deflected, countered, etc. So the gen only works if one connects the hit.
6. well, the nagashi can't release the illusion as its S-Rank in strength. but its always an issue when fighting in close proximity
7. just the illsuion aspect. The taijutsu movement itsel can be used freely but won't induce the illusion more than twice. User can decide freely when each aspect makes sense.

No questions on my end from those techniques btw.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oto Suishin: Uso o tsuku buki | Sound Propulsion: Deceitful Weaponry
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short (slash) /Mid (throw)
Description: After using Sound Propulsion: Weapon Flow, the user can use the residue sound chakra from the highly pressurized sound wave in order to put a visual genjutsu on the opponent. Upon placing the opponent into the genjutsu, he would see the slash or throw as multiple slashes or a volley of thrown weapons. Basically, after performing a propulsed slash with a sword, the opponent would see it as if the user performed the slash at such a great speed that it leaves a blur behind, making it seem as if they are multiple simultaneous slashes. This is aimed at making it harder for the opponent to know which slash is the real one and which one to defend from. Same goes for thrown weapons and ninja tools, except that they appear as if they're thrown in a volley in order to cover a greater area. In reality, the user performed one action and can take advantage of the confused opponent. Due to the nature of Sound Propulsion and the innate working of genjutsu within the fighting style, it is very easy to place the genjutsu on the opponent, taking very little to virtually no time since the chakra is already there, expulsed from the users tenketsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Last one for the moment.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Question: if the opponent cannot hear the sound, he cannot be placed under the genjutsu, right?
I made the cfs so that it works with the residue sound chakra that is left after an expulsion, not the sound itself. I explain in the cfs that the sound waves are so highly pressurized that they leave an almost visible hue on the battlefield and since they're chakra infused they can be used as a medium for genjutsu induction. It doesn't do much with hearing the sound as much as it does with seeing the propulsion itself.

Besides, this technique uses the leftover chakra from the parent technique, weapon flow. I tried to string them together because it generally seems possible but lok didnt allow it so i settled with this. The only other thing I could've done was to make these two a single technique but then i might've pushed it a bit too much.

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gotcha! No questions then.
Two new CFS techniques.

Oto Suishin: Gōin'na | Sound Propulsion: Brute Force
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: With the sole purpose of brute forcing his limb trough his opponent, in order to incapacitate him and deal as much damage as possible, the user ejects a high pressure soundwave out of his body. The attack follows the custom fighting styles principles in order to propulse a limb forward. The only difference between this technique and any regular strong fist technique is the fact that the punch never actually connects. Virtually, just before hitting the opponent, the user ejects a soundwave from his limb in order to stop that limbs movement, similar to the Repulsion technique, but instead, the ejected soundwave hits the opponent causing massive internal damage. The high frequency due to the vibration of the air particles, tears its way through the skin tissue of the opponent and does great damage to the opponents flesh all the way to the bone. Once it hits the bone, it resonates within it and the resonation spreads through the whole skeleton thanks to the joints holding the skeleton together, causing agonyzing pain.
Note: Can't use S rank Sound Propulsion or Sound Release techniques in the same and next turn
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle

Oto Suishin: Kiken'na bachi | Sound Propulsion: Risky Repellence
Type: Deffensive
Chakra: 40
Description: Using this technique, the user can release a 360° omnidirectional burst of highly pressurized sound waves from his body in order to stop and repel projectiles and weapons thrown or swung at the user. This technique is a bit different than most of the Sound Propulsion techniques because it isn't focused in a specific direction in order to provoke movement, thus why the user isn't propulsed in any direction either. This is possible because the burst is omnidirectional, meaning that it pushes at the users body from all sides simultaneously, leaving him at the same place, unharmed. However, the highly pressurized sound waves used would be able to repel aforementioned techniques used against the user because they're based on the principles of the Repulsion technique. Logically, since the highly pressurized sound waves are made of sound chakra, they would follow the strengths and weaknesses for sound release. Timing of this technique is of utmost importance in order to execute it properly. If the user performs the technique too early then the pressurized sound waves would form a shield-like construct around the user and simply stop the incoming technique, but if they were timed to collide with the incoming technique at its zenith, it would be able to repel the technique backwards at the opponent due to its momentum. This works only for projectile techniques, taijutsu and kenjutsu techniques as well as free form variations of the latter two. The zenith of the high pressure sound wave is at half of short range from the users body. Due to the nature of the technique, it's impeccable need for timing and the fact that it doesn't produce destructive soundwaves, this technique can't be used to harm the opponent directly if he comes into range of the technique, and can only be used to forcefully push him back. The defense lasts for a turn, after which the soundwaves dissipate. This technique is used as a last resort defense, when everything else fails.
Note: Can't use S rank Sound Propulsion or Sound Release techniques in the same and next turn
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
Note: Need to wait at least one turn before using again

Although they seem lengthy in description, they are rather simple in nature. The first one lets you propulse your own limb in order to hit the opponent and just before hitting, stops the limb and ejects a powerful soundwave that damages the opponent severely. The second is your ultimate defense that is reliant on your timing of the technique. It allows you to either stop or deflect incoming projectiles, according to the strengths and weaknesses of sound release.

Edit: Last technique of the CFS. It had to be the best one. U_U

Oto Suishin: Sekushīna gurō | Sound Propulsion: Sexy Taunt
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description: A unique technique that bases its principles on Sexy Jutsu and Hiding in cloth technique, entwined with the effects and workings of the Sound Propulsion style. Following the basic principles of the style, the user will propulse his body in a desired direction, in order to charge at the opponent or to avoid an imminent thread. As he does so, he will use the residue chakra in order to place an illusion on the opponent. Within the illusion, the opponent will see the user propulse himself while simultaneously turning into a beautiful naked female, with perky attributes and a lovable smile. On the other hand, the users originals clothes will be left levitating in their original position. As the naked beauty taunts the opponent by sending him kisses and flashing her attributes, the clothes will start attacking the opponent. In reality, the user simply moved from his original position and is using the advantage of the confused opponent in order to strike.

Last edited: