Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its a she? >_>

so, you understand how he/she/it works since you made him...what more is there a miss from my thread my PS?
I edited it >_> This one please o-o

Magarime | Flip

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description:
A simple Taijutsu move, Flip pertains to a set of specific movements that the ninja can execute to dodge, counter, avoid or simply to move on the battlefield in a more advantageous way.While any ninja can do this simple movement, this technique takes it to another level by, through training, combining it with chakra and making it that much faster, combining the muscle strength with focusing chakra into the limbs. This specific set of movements consists on flips, either lateral flips (or cartwheels) back flips or front flips. The user will charge his muscles and spring his body, performing either a lateral, front or a back flip, with or without the help of his hands. If he uses his hands he can do up to 4 consecutive flips that will bring him from short to mid range from his initial position. The speed of the flips is directly proportionate to the skill the user has in Taijutsu and can be enough to dodge certain techniques/attacks if the ninja is skillfull enough. Since its a basic Taijutsu movement, the user can perform it to attack by using weapons or techs that would logically be usable in the situation and with the Flip technique.
Note: Can only be taught by Scorps

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so that one is pretty straight forward. Basically as long as you are atop something solid you can dodge a small scale attack with a movement, by flipping or jump flipping. Its simple taijutsu really. And its as effective as your movement is. So speed enahncing techniques work to better its effects. You can also use this with a rasengan or other techniques that logically would be able to be performed with a taijutsu move to deliver even more devastating combos. The possibilities are limited only by your skills.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, so that one is pretty straight forward. Basically as long as you are atop something solid you can dodge a small scale attack with a movement, by flipping or jump flipping. Its simple taijutsu really. And its as effective as your movement is. So speed enahncing techniques work to better its effects. You can also use this with a rasengan or other techniques that logically would be able to be performed with a taijutsu move to deliver even more devastating combos. The possibilities are limited only by your skills.
Understandable and completely clear. So Roll is the same thing just a different movement?

Ro-ru | Roll

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description:
A simple Taijutsu move, Roll pertains to a set of specific movements that the ninja can execute to dodge, counter, avoid or simply to move on the battlefield in a more advantageous way. While any ninja can do this simple movement, this technique takes it to another level by, through training, combining it with chakra and making it that much faster, combining the muscle strength with focusing chakra into the limbs. This specific set of movements consists on rolls, either back rolls, front rolls or side rolls (also called strifes or strifing rolls). The user will charge his muscles and take a lower stance, while using the strength of his body to either do a lateral roll, a front roll, or a back roll, with or without the use of his hands. The roll can be done on the ground (shorter but faster) or by jumping and rolling at the same time (longer but slightly slower). The speed of the rolls is directly proportionate to the skill the user has in Taijutsu and can be enough to dodge certain techniques/attacks if the ninja is skillfull enough. Since its a basic Taijutsu movement, the user can perform it to attack by using weapons or techs that would logically be usable in the situation and with the Roll technique.
Note: Can only be taught by Scorps

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yup. Same thing. Instead of flipping (which is using your body in an extended form) you roll ^^
Awesome shit. Finally some taijutsu to use. I have a question that isn't really related to this thread though. I'll ask there.

Ok, last thing that might be useful for now,

Ninpou: Omori No Kei Go | Ninjutsu: The Weight of Strong Words

Type: Defensive
Chakra: 40
Description:
A special ninjutsu of the highest caliber that can only be done by those who have excelled in ninjutsu. The user takes out a scroll which he previously prepared by writing a text in Jõko Nihongo (Ancient Japanese) with Hiragana and Katakana scripts instead of Kanji. As he takes the scroll out and unfolds it in air in front of him in a semi crescent gesture, he claps his hands focusing chakra, performing 3 hand seals (Horse+Hare+Boar) and touching the scroll. The Hiragana and Katakana caracters, glow in a light blue color and rapidly converge from the scroll, like snakes, raging towards the target. As they reach the target, they wrap around it like chains and bind its movement completely. This jutsu has a more powerful yet more limited performing method: the user will take a smaller scroll (only slightly larger than his hand) with the same caracters and slam it with his palm on the enemy. The moment there is contact, the rows of Katakana and Hiragana caracters spread across the enemy's body as chains, resctriting his movement. Although faster and having no need for hand seals, this alternative method has the same binding strength as the normal method. This jutsu can be done to restrict anything solid, with equal strength regardless of size or mass.

Note1: Can only use jutsu up to S-rank in the same turn
Note2: Usable only twice
Note3: Because of the advanced shape manipulation required, this jutsu can only be broken by equal rank elemental or regular ninjutsu or taijutsu
Note4: User can't use other regular ninjutsu in the same turn
Note5: The binding doesn't require user to maintain contact and lasts until broken or released
Note7: Can only be taught by Scorps

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. Pretty clear i think. Just either have this scroll pre-prepared (shows the scroll to you) or a smaller version which has the same but both compact information.

Then you do the handseals and tons of kanjis will spread to the air and such and bind the opponent similar to chains. If done on contact, it doesn't require handseals and can only be broken by S-Rank and above elemental chakra techniques.

questions?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok. Pretty clear i think. Just either have this scroll pre-prepared (shows the scroll to you) or a smaller version which has the same but both compact information.

Then you do the handseals and tons of kanjis will spread to the air and such and bind the opponent similar to chains. If done on contact, it doesn't require handseals and can only be broken by S-Rank and above elemental chakra techniques.

questions?
I still do think that I get the essence of the technique by reading its description. At least I believe so. No questions.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so what is left? I think you haven't learnt these:

27.Genjutsu: Senkyoushi | Illusionary Arts: Missionary
30.Ninpou Hijutsu: Genzai No Ya | Ninja Art Hidden Technique: The Arrow of the Original Sin
32.Suiton: Megami Kontorōru | Water Release: The Goddess Control

But water control well...its my little baby. You want it badly?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, so what is left? I think you haven't learnt these:

27.Genjutsu: Senkyoushi | Illusionary Arts: Missionary
30.Ninpou Hijutsu: Genzai No Ya | Ninja Art Hidden Technique: The Arrow of the Original Sin
32.Suiton: Megami Kontorōru | Water Release: The Goddess Control

But water control well...its my little baby. You want it badly?
Whoa, what the hell. I forgot about this. I thought we were done. I don't know bro, it was a long time so I have no idea what is left and what is right, not to mention what are your new techniques. .-.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bumping. This is at my disposal.

Kure-n Geijutsu: Toranpetto ni yoru aizu | Crane Arts: Trumpet Call
Suiton: Chika mizu | Water Release: Subterranean Waters
Genjutsu: Kage bunshin no sakkaku | Illusionary Arts: Shadow Clone Illusion
Genjutsu: Gedoku | Illusionary Arts: Detox
Genjutsu: Shojishōgai | Illusionary Arts: Dysgraphia
Fuuinjutsu: Mizu No Kami No Shirushi | Sealing Arts: Seal of the Water God
Ototon/Genjutsu: Doppurā kōka | Sound/Illusionary Arts: Doppler Effect
Ototon: Kussetsu | Sound Release: Refraction
Ototon: Hirō | Sound Release: Exhaustion
Ototon/Genjutsu: Furasshu-Gurō | Sound/Illusionary Arts: Flash-Taunt

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Start with which ever you want bro.
Awesome. :)

Kure-n Geijutsu: Toranpetto ni yoru aizu | Crane Arts: Trumpet Call
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/a
Description: A crane performs its loud trumpet call which triggers a very powerful illusion where the opponent sees the crane perform the trumpet call as a call for aid in the battle. Suddenly a huge number of cranes, from the same species, attack the opponent from all sides, which start poking his body with their beaks, ultimately poking his eyes out. If the opponent doesn't free himself before his eyes get poked out, which happens after 3-4 seconds, the genjutsu will actually trick his mind into going blind, which will stay for one turn, until his brain realizes that his eyes are sending information and until the brain starts to process it again.
Note: Must have signed the Crane Summoning Contract
Note: Can only be performed by a Crane, after being summoned to the battle
Note: Usable only once per battle

This one is long overdue. Basically a genjutsu that tricks the opponents brain into blindness. The trigger for the genjutsu is the trumpet call created by a Crane. Once the opponent hears it, he sees Cranes flying in from every direction and poking his eyes, until they completely poke them out. The opponent has a short period to realize and release the genjutsu before the effect kicks in, and once it does it lasts for a full turn, which gives you plenty advantage to finish off the opponent.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice! Question: do we have control over the amount of cranes, their sizes, etc? I mean, can we make a swarm of tiny cranes or a group of 2 nasty cranes?
Yeah you do, but it has its limits. It's basically a swarm of real-life sized cranes (so, nothing too big, just regular). The number is "swarm". It's more than 10 and less than 100. If they were bigger the huge amount would not be necessary because they couldn't reach the opponent once they surrounded him, thus why smaller cranes play the role here. Yeah, they can also be tiny little cranes as small as a newborn crane is.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
newborn cranies....awwwww :')

Ok, no fruther question my friend.
Goodie. Next up is Suiton: Chika mizu | Water Release: Subterranean Waters

Suiton: Chika mizu | Water Release: Subterranean Waters
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra: 20
Description: Using his own chakra the user can, unbeknownst to his opponent, can create a single or multiple water sources within the earth. The water sources can vary in size, depending on the need of the user. The user can create up to 3 seperate sources but their size altogether can't exceed the size of a human sized pond. They don't form too deep in the ground, but about a meter or two beneath the surface. They can be used only as a source for other water techniques.
Note: Usable only thrice (3) per battle
Note: Only McRazor can teach this

Alright, I created this technique for myself and Cobalt to use with the francium release that explodes when in contact with water. I don't know if its going to be of much use to you but it's handy to have it either way. Basically, you release your chakra into the battlefield and shape manipulate it into water sources. The maximum size of the water source you can create is human size, lol. You can also split it up into 3 separate sources but then their size is smaller. As mentioned, they're not very deep in the ground so you can technically stop the opponent from digging through the ground. And of course, the source can be used for other techniques and there's quite a few canon techniques that would provide a very cool combination.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see this very useful with Raiden's Sticky Infusion technique. I can basically make the earth beneath my opponent filled with sticky water which I can crack open with the usage of small techniquyes such as Tearing around palm earth...thingie >_> I'm bad with names.

Nice technique! No question :)