Awards
Legendary Contract found in inventory.

Summoning Animal: Dementor
Scroll Owner: Venom
Other Users who have signed contract: N/A
Summoning Boss if existing:
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract:
Description and Background:
A Dementor is a gliding, wraithlike Dark creature, widely considered to be one of the foulest to inhabit the shinobi world. Dementors feed on human happiness and thus generate feelings of depression and despair in any person in close proximity to them upon being summoned. They can also consume a person's soul, leaving their victims in a permanent vegetative state, and thus are often referred to as "soul-sucking fiends", rendering a person an 'empty-shell'. Dementors have a humanoid shape, approximately three metres, or 10 feet high, and are covered in dark hooded cloaks of long ripped black cloth, making them closely resemble wraiths. Its body is greyed and decayed looking, like a decomposing corpse, and its breath sounds rattling like it is trying to "suck more than air" out of a room. Its hands are "glistening, greyish, slimy-looking, and scabbed". They seem to exude cold. A Dementor's face has empty eye sockets, covered with scabbed skin. There is a gaping large hole where the mouth should be, which is used for sucking the soul out of the victim. They levitate/fly round the battlefield at twice the base speed of a Sage rank shinobi. Being blind and unable to utilize normal human senses, Dementors 'sense' their enemies by their life force and chakra up to long range away (1 LM away in the NW), making it near impossible to hide from them or use a technique to sneak attack them. Due to lack of human senses, Dementors were unable to distinguish between ally and enemy until a shinobi by the name of Venom found a way to harness their power through a curse mark located on the body placed by the Dementor's king. With this, Venom was able to summon them to do his biding.

Standard Ability: Unlike normal animal contracts where the user must sacrifice blood and perform several hand seals to summon them, Dementors are much different. Instead they appear on the battlefield through a plume of smoke from the user's curse seal mark on the body. With this, the user simply pays +10 more chakra to summon the Dementor through this method (Ex: An S rank Dementor would sap 50 chakra from the user). Through an additional +20 strain of chakra, the user is able to conjure up the Dementor(s) up to mid-range away from the curse seal but never within 5meters of an opponent. Although both seems like a long method, they're both instant due to still being a space-time technique.

Standard Ability: Upon a Dementor being summon, they passively place those mid-range around within a genjutsu (A rank within the same timeframe of being summon) that brings about feelings of depression and despair. The opponent(s) would simply see dark smoke escaping from the user's mark and spread along the ground rapidly like fire, consuming the terrain and raising high into the sky, eventually blocking out all form of light and sight. Their body would feel cold and begin to go numb as they hear the sounds of the Dementors roaming around. Even the strongest of shinobi with the most pride would succumb to these effects. Suddenly, the Dementor(s) summon would take shape around the opponent from the smoke and attempt to grab and suck his life force away. If not released, the opponent(s) would be unable to use A rank and above techniques after 1 turn of being trapped within the genjutsu and pass out at the beginning of the 2nd turn. Despite seeming like a long process, their senses would be robbed immediately upon the Dementor being summoned successfully. In reality, the dementor was simply summoned and the opponent's senses robbed from him/her (All except sense of taste).

Unique: Due to not being actual creatures with blood, flesh or human senses their body are unable to be harmed by physical base techniques. They're able to simply phase through techniques and/or terrain similar to the Gedo Mazo's phantom dragons. Unfortunately due to this, they cannot use techniques that are physical base either (Such as Earth, Water, Taijutsu etc) but can use all energy & spiritual base techniques of the user without the need for a source or handseals.

Unique: Unique to every Dementor is their specific ability to curse everyone around ranging from stripping them of a certain ability to restricting their chakra usage (will specify with each summoning jutsu) while also gifting the user with the ability to use the Ototon advance ninjutsu upon being summon. Due to receiving this ability through the Dementor/Curse Seal, the user's Ototon abilities and/or Dementor's one cannot negatively affect each other (Dementor not having the ability to hear and Dementors not being able to harm the user in any way or form due to the curse seal).

Declined: Okay, so as mentioned, a lot to go through with this one. I'm just going to list all the problems I have with it, and if I can, give you direction on where to go with it.

First off, I don't know if it was intentional or not, but putting abilities within the description and background portion won't fly. If you want to say all of them can move at twice the speed of a Sage, which is more than twice I'm willing to allow for any contract, Legendary or not, or that they all have sensory, they go in the abilities section. The actual flight itself doesn't need to count as an ability to be clear, as it's not required for birds and such, and this is a fictional creature that naturally possesses the ability of flight, but the tacked on insane speed is a no go.
Next, that first standard. Personally I don't like writing a blank check that lets you summon a Summon up to Mid Range away, as that's typically the range most fights start within, and there's no telling how something like that can be abused. Actually, there is telling, cause if you were to get x2 Sage Speed Dementors on the border between mid and close range, I'm sure there's plenty of ways to abuse that. You'll need to change that, sorry. I also think that's an ability exclusive to the Animal Path of the Rinnegan, but I can't quite remember off the top of my head. Also not really sure what the difference between your Dementor Cursed Mark and a Summoning Tattoo would be, besides the even shorter method of swiping blood and activating the tattoo. This is less of a request to remove it, and more of a game of semantics where I don't really see the difference.
Next, that Genjutsu won't fly as a passive. As a Custom Jutsu for the Contract? Sure. But not something that activates upon any Dementor being Summoned, and especially not when it's Mid Range on top of the proposed Mid Range distance your Summons can manifest from you.
Sorry, but no.
Now we come to the uniques, and honestly, I'm skeptical about that first one. It fits the theme of Dementors, but complete immunity to physical attacks is far too much to allow in my opinion. The only people who would be able to combat your Summons would be those with Yin, and other similarly spiritual based techniques, which is far too little a pool of biographies to actually be fair. It would be fairer if they had a resistance to physical attacks, which you could pass off as a Basic, since it'd basically be a flavored version of a damage shaving ability. Just don't try and reach with the amount on the shaving if you take my advice here.
And that final unique is two in one, so sorry, but instant no. Aside for the twofer, how does sealing/ restricting your opponents abilities allow you to gain the ability of Sound? I would allow for the Dementors themselves to use Sound Release, as Summons can have AN and AE as uniques. You yourself getting Sound without having it on your bio though is a stretch, but it's not impossible, there is simply one complication. This has been allowed in some capacity with one contract in particular in recent memory, Mirai's Cthulhu contract with Ink, through the Naturalist Specialty, though in that Specialty's case it's always a physical material Summons themselves can produce, like Spiders with Silk, Toads with Oil, Snakes with Venom, etc. Sound is something technically any animal can make really, which is why I'm on the fence about allowing Sound this way. It's definitely something LoK would need to rule on, as I don't have that kind of power. So, yeah, Dementors themselves can have Sound as a Unique, but you'd need to contact LoK as to whether or not Sound would be allowed through the Naturalist Specialty.
Sorry I can't be more help with this check, but I hope I've given you enough of an idea of where to go with it.

Decided to give them 4 abilities instead of the normal 5 as to not make these too OP or something <_>
Fixed the abilities up a bit and changed the name from Dementor to Banshee.

Summoning Animal: Banshee
A Banshee is a gliding, wraithlike Dark creature, widely considered to be one of the foulest to inhabit the shinobi world. Banshees feed on human happiness and thus generate feelings of depression and despair in any person in close proximity to them upon being summoned. They can also consume a person's soul, leaving their victims in a permanent vegetative state, and thus are often referred to as "soul-sucking fiends", rendering a person an 'empty-shell'. (Ability to be created through CSCJs) Banshees have a humanoid shape, approximately three metres, or 10 feet high, and are covered in dark hooded cloaks of long ripped black cloth, making them closely resemble wraiths. Its body is greyed and decayed looking, like a decomposing corpse, and its breath sounds rattling like it is trying to "suck more than air" out of a room. Its hands are "glistening, greyish, slimy-looking, and scabbed". They seem to exude cold. A Banshee's face has empty eye sockets, covered with scabbed skin. There is a gaping large hole where the mouth should be, which is used for sucking the soul out of the victim. They levitate/fly round the battlefield at speeds of an Apex Speed Spec. Sage rank shinobi.

Standard Ability: Unlike normal animal contracts where the user must sacrifice blood and perform several hand seals to summon them, Banshees are much different. Instead they appear on the battlefield through a plume of smoke after the user simply pays +10 more chakra to summon the Banshee through this method (Ex: An S rank Banshee would sap 50 chakra from the user). Although it might seem like a long method, its instant due to still being a space-time technique. They cannot be summoned outside of short range of the user

Standard Ability:
Banshees 'sense' their enemies by their life force and chakra up to long range away (1 LM away in the NW), making it near impossible to hide from them or use a technique to sneak attack them. Also being able to telepathically communicate with the summoner, it makes it easier for him to also be aware of his surroundings.

Unique: Their body are quite resilient to physical techniques such as Earth, water and/or taijutsu base ones and variants. Being able to shave off -10dmg from them. They're also able to simply phase through techniques and/or terrain similar to the Gedo Mazo's phantom dragons passively once per turn. This is called 'Phantom Mode' which only lasts the turn it is activated and once within this mode, the Banshees cannot attack the opponent(s) until they are out of this mode. Making this mode simply a defensive/supplementary one. This mode can only be used once every other turn, never two turns consecutively. Unfortunately due to this, they cannot use techniques that are physical base either (Such as Earth, Water, Taijutsu etc) but can use all energy & spiritual base techniques of the user (canon or custom) without the need for a source or hand seals.

Unique: Unique to every Banshee is their specific ability to use Ototon that can be directed at specific targets as to not affect the summoner or allies. This doesn't mean their Ototon ninjutsu are stronger than any other normal shinobi, they just have a certain mastery over it. Being able to utilize the custom ototon ninjutsu or ones from the canon list.

Declined by Imperfect.

First, don't appreciate that literally the first thing I pointed out in my first check, the Speed in the General description section, was completely ignored. You're still putting Speed, something I personally consider an ability, in the general description section. That's not where that goes. Additionally, as stated before, Sage Rank is still too high to allow. The tacking on of a biography specialty is pretty lazy truth be told, and not something I want to start allowing, as it could lead to abuse. This is supposed to be an ability that says all of your Summons for this contract are of X speed. If you honestly think I'll approve Sage Rank as a universal speed for every Summon on your contract, including the generic ones Summoned by the Summoning Technique, please reconsider your opinion of me. The best you can hope for is a certain Speed per Rank of your Summon, and even then, Jonin is the highest you'd get as a passive. If you make your one allotted Forbidden Rank Summon allowed per Contract, that can be as fast as a Sage, but none of this "Advanced or Apex Speed or Resistance" addition stuff. Vayne did the same thing with a Summon, and I removed it because it's just not a precedent I want to set. Specialties are for biographies, not Summons.

Next, you'll need to change the type of Sensory for them. It never clicked in the last check, but Life Force Sensory, at least currently, is exclusive to Children of Tiamat. That's my bad for not remembering that it's unique to them. Considering your Summons feed on souls, that's probably what they should be trying to detect via their senses, no? Just because something has a life signature doesn't mean it has a soul, Sentient Yang techniques being the first example that springs to mind.

Next how do you say you only gave them 4 abilities when the second basic is a two-in-one with Sensory and mental communication, lmao. And that's on top of the Speed in the General Description, as well as the stacking of Apex Handseal and Sourceless later on. Just, no. One ability per slot, that's what everyone else needs to abide by, so you need to too.

Next issue is with the knowledge that Legendary Summons remain on the field indefinitely, and is primarily concerning that first unique. Allowing them to use something like this every other turn is strong enough, but when you factor in the usage of Sound Release, the intent is clear. Summon it, and every other turn have it passively phase through something, then pop whatever Sound Release technique you happen to want them to use, then pop back out, which would be pretty difficult to counter for the average member. You also say they can't attack the opponent while in the "mode", then go on to say they can't use physical techniques, but energy based and spiritual techniques are fine, which is a contradiction, so might want to fix that.

Finally, you are not letting every single one of these Summons use "all of your Spiritual and Energy based techniques, Canon or Custom". How you ever thought this wording would ever be approved is beyond me, cause that would include any Energy based Elements, Genjutsu, Yin and Neidan just to name a few. So let me be clear here; Anything like this will never be allowed, period, and the fact that you tried it is genuinely astounding. And here you are again, cramming more abilities into a single slot, and more Biography Specialties to boot. Apex is typically the standard for Summons anyway, since most animals don't have hands to perform Seals with so adding that is pretty much pointless, but the Sourceless part can get removed. Again, not something I'm willing to allow, as it's a slippery slope.

Overall, for a Contract you say you "didn't want to be too OP UwU", you managed to fit quite a lot in here. Even more than last time, and I'm genuinely impressed at that. Again, not a whole lot I can add constructively, so you have my sincerest apologies for that. I just don't know how I would make a Contract like this, so that's naturally hampering my ability to advise you on how to proceed. Overall advice, keep your basics simple, as they won't ever be allowed to be anything a Normal Contract can't have, a Mythical and Legendary only get to have more of them, and for your Uniques, just tone it down, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Completely revamping and bring this contract up to par with Myth Contract standards. Though alot of the update is similar to the original contract it has been significantly tweaked, as such changes were not bolded as it would have essentially have been the entire contract.

Myth Contract in Inventory

Summoning Animal: Hakutaku - White Marsh
Scroll Owner: LGeezy
Other Users who have signed contract: TBD
Summoning Boss if existing: TBD
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: TBD
White Marshes are said to be an extremely good omen as these creatures bring good fortune to those who encounter them usually appearing to those deemed wise and virtuous leaders. They are very knowledgeable of all things in creation and may speak in human languages. It is through this knowledge, that White Mashes have acquired the abilities capable of warding off evil and even disease. This clan of mythical beasts make its home in the most remote mountains of the Land of Lightning. As mythical creatures, White Marshes take different appearances often appearing as monstrous white ox or white lion creatures with a varying number of eyes and horns. The most common depiction being the eyes appearing in sets of three, with three on the face and three on both flanks, along with six horns. However, the number of eyes and horns can vary between the creatures. According to its legend, White Marshes appear when a major disaster is about to happen often being blamed for the results. Taking the role of guardians against disaster, it was one of these creatures who once told an emperor about all the various types of mythical creatures in the world and how to defeat them and the disasters they caused which was recorded in a manual that has since been lost. Another time, the creature was said to warn a village of a coming deadly plague and how to craft magical talismans that would protect them. When they were saved, the creature became revered as a symbol of medicine. White Marshes are said to eat and consume the evils experiences and bad dreams one may experience and people would often hang its image in their homes. To aid the user in the Ninja World, these legends have been translated into a variety of abilities that aid the user in and out of combat.
  • Unwavering Perception: (Standard #1) White Marshes eyes are one of a kind almost akin to doujutsu. Their eyes cannot be blinded by any means, and can recognize and negate visual illusions up to their rank.
  • Third Eye (Standard #2) With the ability to sense disaster, White Marshes all posses chakra sensory comparable to Karin Uzumaki's Mind's Eye of Divine Entertainment though they may only achieve this sensing up to two landmarks away.
  • Dream Eater (Standard #3) While summoned, White Marshes are capable of sensing and consuming a portion of the chakra created from spiritual-based techniques. All spiritual based techniques utilized by the opponent lose one rank in power.
  • Guardian Diety (Unique #1) As guardians, White Marshes posses great insight and knowledge on how to create wards that can protect themselves and others. This makes them all Apex Sealing Specialists capable of utilizing Barrier Techniques without handseals and that normally would require clones or others without the need for them up to S-rank.
Update Pending: Unwavering perception is bordering on something more along the lines of a Unique with how strong it is. You've basically got one of the effects of a 3T Sharingan there alone with the passive Genjutsu piercing. Third Eye will also need to be toned down one level, as Summon-based perception is limited to 1 Landmark. Dream Eater is fine, as it's just like having an inherent boost, and as such would count as one of your two boosts/ dubuffs per Jutsu interaction. Guardian Deity is why this is bordering on a Decline however, because, as far as I'm aware, Summons aren't allowed to have Fuinjutsu as their ability, so having an entire contract with the ability is a big nope. Unless this has changed in recent days, or is something LoK would allow on a Mythic or Legendary contract is why this is currently pending, as I'll need to verify with him whether or not this is still the case.

Update Declined: So after a brief discussion with LoK, Summons are allowed Fuinjutsu, just not in it's full capacity, so Guardian Deity would work. The rank of the techniques your summons are allowed to utilize though are still limited by their rank. Not about to let a B-Rank Summon start using S-Ranks, and so on. And as mentioned in the above pending, reduce the scale of Third Eye, and change Unwavering Perception for the aforementioned reason of bordering on a Doujutsu.
Summoning Animal: Hakutaku - White Marsh
Scroll Owner: LGeezy
Other Users who have signed contract: TBD
Summoning Boss if existing: TBD
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: TBD
White Marshes are said to be an extremely good omen as these creatures bring good fortune to those who encounter them usually appearing to those deemed wise and virtuous leaders. They are very knowledgeable of all things in creation and may speak in human languages. It is through this knowledge, that White Mashes have acquired the abilities capable of warding off evil and even disease. This clan of mythical beasts make its home in the most remote mountains of the Land of Lightning. As mythical creatures, White Marshes take different appearances often appearing as monstrous white ox or white lion creatures with a varying number of eyes and horns. The most common depiction being the eyes appearing in sets of three, with three on the face and three on both flanks, along with six horns. However, the number of eyes and horns can vary between the creatures. According to its legend, White Marshes appear when a major disaster is about to happen often being blamed for the results. Taking the role of guardians against disaster, it was one of these creatures who once told an emperor about all the various types of mythical creatures in the world and how to defeat them and the disasters they caused which was recorded in a manual that has since been lost. Another time, the creature was said to warn a village of a coming deadly plague and how to craft magical talismans that would protect them. When they were saved, the creature became revered as a symbol of medicine. White Marshes are said to eat and consume the evils experiences and bad dreams one may experience and people would often hang its image in their homes. To aid the user in the Ninja World, these legends have been translated into a variety of abilities that aid the user in and out of combat.
  • Unwavering Perception: (Standard #1) White Marshes eyes are one of a kind, and as such they cannot be placed in illusions via eye contact or visual cues up to their rank (Max S-Rank).
  • Horn Drill (Standard #2) White Marshes utilize their horns to deadly effect for attack and defense. The material comprising the horns are akin to a natural substance for White Marshes and are considered a source of power for them. White Marshes are capable of generating and releasing their horns at will causing them to behave almost like missiles and have various techniques which revolve around the use of them.
  • Dream Eater (Standard #3) While summoned, White Marshes are capable of sensing and consuming a portion of the chakra created from spiritual-based techniques. All spiritual based techniques utilized by the opponent lose one rank in power.
  • Guardian Diety (Unique #1) As guardians, White Marshes posses great insight and knowledge on how to create wards that can protect themselves and others. This makes them all Apex Sealing Specialists capable of utilizing Barrier Techniques without handseals and that normally would require clones or others without the need for them up to their rank.
Approved by Imperfect, with minor highlighted edit.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Mortifer Mater Nefarius ) Fly Summoning ♆ Lilith’s Matriarchs ♆ Persephone

Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Mortifer Mater Nefarius, commonly know as Lilith Matriarch Fly, is a species of flies that is considered to be the ruling class, and the Mother of Flies. Lilith Matriarch flies are gargantuan white flies, with ox-blood composite eyes and a protuberant belly filled with veiny eggs. They’re capable of splitting themselves into thousands of smaller flies, and can multiply themselves through her eggs, allowing the user the Lilith Matriarch herself to perform techniques through these swarms of her copies. The Lilith Matriarch can then retain her size and figure, and use techniques through additional swarms, or she can wholly transform herself and manipulate herself. Likewise, the user can be atop the Lilith Matriarch and manipulate the additional flies, or manipulate the fly herself as a swarm.

These swarms of Lilith’s Matriarch Flies copies are neither weak nor strong against any other technique, sharing a relation of Neutrality against other techniques, similar to Leaf Dragon God, with the exception of Raw Chakra and Biological elements. It is not the fly herself that gets this, as she can be defeated like a normal Boss Summoning, this is merely describing the Elemental Interactions between Aburame techniques used through the swarm and opposing techniques.

When a swarm of the Lilith’s Matriarch fly clashes with a technique weaker than the one used to manipulate it, it will drain the technique off the same amount of chakra as it was used to create it, similar to Scaveging, but will then drain 50% more chakra from the chakra link between the enemy and its defeated technique. If a target enemy is hit directly with a swarm, she will drain 6x more chakra than normal Flies
Twice per battle, the Lilith Matriarch fly can birth a swarm of a species of flies from the contract and manipulate it with in a single attack, be it a projectile, a barrier, spread out swarm, etc. The swarm will have the same attribute as the original species, and not the matriarch’s, and will die afterwards. This is considered an S rank attack, spending 40 chakra and dealing 80 damage, counting towards the jutsu count.

While there is usually only one considered to be the actual boss-level summon, there could be a great number of Lilith Matriarch Flies ruling different ninja fly colonies, or infants of the same species. For Zaebub, the absolute ruler is Persophone, the Nefarious, which is the fly summoned through this technique. She usually appears with a long white bamboo hat and a mystical veil, and has a hideous scar that starts atop her right eye and slashes the entire side of face and body, almost down to the egg sac.

Note: Persophone can only stay in the battle for 4 turns.
Note: Techniques used through a Lilith Matriarch swarm require 20% more chakra to be used, translating in an increase of +20 damage. 10% for the contract holder.
Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
Note: The user is only able to use 5 techniques every 2 turns while summoning Persophone. Afterwards, the user is unable to summon another fly for 2 turns, and can’t use Aburame or Summoning techniques above S rank for 3 turns.

You must be registered for see images

Reference: Scavenging Technique
Fly Contract: X

Declined: So you want this to completely absorb a technique that it passes through then absorb an extra 50% from the opponent. Then on top of that, if it comes in contact with the opponent absorb SIX TIMES the amount of chakra from them. Then also have your aburame techniques gain +20 damage if you use her swarm as a source? - Daemon

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

(Kuchiyose: Durthu) | Summoning Technique: Durthu
Type:
Summon
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
Durthu is from one of the original Seeds of the Treants, that grew from the first Glade where they were born. This gave him a lifetime of knowledge and experience to learn, while he eventually became known to the world. Standing at medium 12m tall, Durthu is a battle ready Treant who has chased off many intruders into the Glades. Durthu from his lifetime of experience has managed to use chakra and capable of manipulating it on a level equal to a Sage. However, much like many other Treants, Durthu has learned to manipulate the world around him with chakra having mastery over all of the techniques that Treants have, while possessing his own unique skills. Durthu is specifically several parts of trees that are combines and held together by thick vines, much like muscles that form his body. He is capable of compressing himself to a smaller state, which effectively creates a suit of wooden armour for his summoner. In this form, he saps 5 chakra from the user per turn to strengthen his skin, giving them a -20 damage shaving or increasing their current damage shaving by -20. While in his armour form, he can still perform his own treekin techniques, however he cannot move on his own, being restricted to being stuck on the user. Once per turn, Durthu can sap 20 chakra from the user to strengthen his body to double the damage shaving ability, however this only lasts for 2 turns. This can be deactivated at will by him.
A side ability of the Armour, is that Durthu can manipulate his body to form extra arms, legs, appendages that are required for the user. These can be used to perform freeform actions, and non elemental taijutsu moves.
Notes:
- Durthu can passively form his armour state or reform to his Treant state
- Damage shaving ability can only be used 3 times per turn with a one turn cooldown upon deactivation.

Declined by Imperfect.

I'll keep this simple. As much as I'd love to have it myself, I'm not allowing a +40 to damage shaving, or 40 damage shaving in general, regardless of the duration. That's higher than the Yang spec, which if I remember correctly you already tried as a passive ability for the Treants in a previous submission of the contract before it was approved. You can have this Summon have an inherent durability equivalent to it's own Rank that it can "tank" for you without any mitigation, and act like an actual armor for you. I'd also allow for it to "heal" through it's sap once wounded, like the injuries spill out sap that auto regenerates it, and your own health, but the healing would need to be limited to a certain number, and once the durability on the summon hits zero, it's summoning ends, regardless of any time left on the Summon. I won't, and don't think damage shaving boosting will ever be allowed. If it is, Summoning is not the field you'll achieve it in.
Type:
Summon
Description:
Durthu is from one of the original Seeds of the Treants, that grew from the first Glade where they were born. This gave him a lifetime of knowledge and experience to learn, while he eventually became known to the world. Standing at medium 12m tall, Durthu is a battle ready Treant who has chased off many intruders into the Glades. Durthu from his lifetime of experience has managed to use chakra and capable of manipulating it on a level equal to a Sage. However, much like many other Treants, Durthu has learned to manipulate the world around him with chakra having mastery over all of the techniques that Treants have, while possessing his own unique skills. Durthu is specifically several parts of trees that are combines and held together by thick vines, much like muscles that form his body. He is capable of compressing himself to a smaller state, which effectively creates a suit of wooden armour for his summoner. While in his armour form, he can still perform his own treekin techniques, however he cannot move on his own, being restricted to being stuck on the user. A side ability of the Armour, is that Durthu can manipulate his body to form extra arms, legs, appendages that are required for the user. These can be used to perform freeform actions, and non elemental taijutsu moves. Durthu has the ability to release flowers upon his skin, which are filled with a special pollen. This pollen is a unique toxic poison to Durthu, being release within short range of his skin, and signers of the Treant Contract are immune to this pollen. Upon contact with the pollen, the opponents body begins to feel dreary, as the pollen starts to absorb water from their bodies, causing the pollen to bloom around them. After 1 turn of contact, the pollen grows, contacting more of the skin and syphoning more water to dehydrate the opponent reducing their base speed by 2 levels. After 2 turns of exposure the user begins to feel extreme dehydration and cannot concentrate to perform techniques above B rank. Upon the 3rd turn of contact, the user passes out due to dehydration.
Notes:
-Durthu lasts 4 turns
-Forming into the armour state is a passive move taking no moveslot

-the pollen can only be released twice per match

Pending: Will check if/ when member returns.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Subbing with intentions of making CDI a PS in the future.

(Kuchiyose: Saibā endo doragon ) | Summoning Technique: Cyber End Dragon
Type: Summon
Description: Cyber End Dragon or CED is a unique summoning and one of the first of its kind. They were originally a giant 3 headed snake from the Pitviper species, but over time in the new age of technology, it was enhanced by cybernetic technology being implemented within the body. Notably, the CED would have the already durable scales of a Pitviper enhanced by the implementation of chakra infused metal plating over the entirety of its body, bolstering the already powerful durability of a Pitviper by allowing it to tank 20 more damage than the species originally could. Along with the metal plating similar to a cyborg body, the CED possesses 2 built in wings on it's back, giving it the look of an actual 3 headed dragon while being a snake in actuality. These wings would use chakra thrusters to allow flight at twice the speed of a basic jonin and can be used to evade once per turn within reason. Lastly, inside the mouth of each head is a power core that allows them to release powerful blasts of concentrated chakra that can reach mid range away. These beams would hold A-rank power each, but when used all in conjunction, can make a single larger beam that holds (90) damage and can reach long range away.
Note: Can only be summoned once and lasts 5 turns
Note: Beams count as a move per turn for each head unless using the single combined beam, in which can only be used once.

(Kuchiyose: Saibā doragon Infenit ) | Summoning Technique: Cyber Dragon Infinity
Type: Summon
Range: Short (Mid)
Description: Cyber Dragon Infinity or CDI is a unique summoning and one of the first of its kind. It was originally a human sized black snake from the Pitviper species, but over time in the new age of technology, it was enhanced by cybernetic technology being implemented within the body. His already durable scales were enhanced by lightweight black and silver metal plating that allows CDI more durability (+10) than the average Pitviper of his rank. On his back are two skeletal like wings that have thrusters attached to allow CDI maintained flight at an average jonin speed, which gives off the look of a dragon even though he's a snake. CDI typically isn't a straight forward battle type, but instead uses his smarts to out do an enemy. Even before having technology implemented into his body, he was a thinker beyond his peers and the technology only helped him further his style of battle. Within the core of his stomach is an electrically charged orb that he controls though chakra usage. This core on command would release a nigh instant pulse of electricity that replicates the effects of an EMP. This would be an S-rank ability and would shut off the usage of SNT for 2 turns. This ability isn't discriminate and would shut down even the summoners SNT. The most unique ability of CDI is his "scan" ability. Through it's eyes the CDI would scan the area, almost instantly identifying SNT and breaking down what they are Capable of like a mini super computer. Through this, CDI is able to use the mass amount of technology within it's newfound body to replicate minor SNT abilities. I.e. if scanning a simple gun SNT that does blasts of chakra, the CDI can replicate the gun by opening up it's tail and shooting blasts like the gun. This would have its limits though. Since the technology within CDI isn't advanced as some other technology, he can't replicate things that can only be used by cyborgs nor can it use advanced technology such as nano tech and such. Alongside the actual technology drawbacks, his inner memory for his enhancements would only allow his body to maintain to replications of SNT at a time, though CDI is able to choose which two it keeps.
Note: Can only be summoned twice lasting 4 turns
Note: Replicating technology from the summoner or technology the snake has replicated before (within 2 arcs in WSE) is passive, but replicating a new SNT would cost a move, though can replicate multiple SNT per use.
Note: The electrical pulse needs a 2 turn cool down.

Pitviper and cyber summon reference:
(Cyberdyne Adobansa Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Cyberdyne Advancement Summoning Technique
Type:Tool
Range:N/A
Chakra: 30 (+Original Summoning's Chakra cost)
Damage:N/A
Description:Advancement Summoning Technique, is a tool that allows the user to summon cybernetic organisms of their summoning contact of the summon being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts. Appearing as brace-band, usually in dark colors with relic like writing upon it however, very futuristic. To summon the cyborg-creature of the ninja, they will wipe blood on this brace-band, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch an object or not, then a sealing formula will appear short range to them. These summoned cybernetic organisms, have their restored functions and now enhanced abilities due to the integration of some artificial component or technology that relies on some sort of feedback: Due to the cybernetic enhancements, they're subject to a lesser cyborg attributes as they have increased durability ( Immunity to D rank and below physical attacks and -10 damage from up to B rank physical damage ) and strength ( +10 damage to Taijutsu ). However, due to this enhancement, they are also more vulnerable to Lightning jutsu, increasing the damage done to cyborgs by 20 damage. Energy based attacks deal the same amount of damage.
Note:
The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. Specific cyborg summonings have to be created via submission. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user. The user can only have up to 2 present on the field at any time.

Hebi Kuchiyose: Sentaku-shu | Snake Summoning: Selective Species, Crotalinae: The Pitvipers
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (Depends on rank of summons)
Description:
The Crotalinae are a selective species of snake summonings which were bred and assigned only to the greater of the snake contract signers. These species of Snake summonings specifically had evolved over time to have harder, more adaptable scales covering their body and an enhanced pit organ that naturally heightened their abilities to sense. This heightened sensing used through the pit organ seemingly was developed not only for predatory reasons but also for defensive measures against other predators. The sensing was exactly like the basics of any other snake, just taken to a higher level. Meaning they could sense minute vibrations up to a certain distance around them and even had an infrared optic map of the world before them. Typically, most snakes of the Crotalinae subfamily had natural infrared maps overlaid through their optic tectum, but with the Selective species being bred into existence it was heightened to the point of even being able to put this to use in the pitch black and in the darkest of times. The facial pit actually visualizes thermal radiation using the same optical principles as a pinhole camera, wherein the location of a source of thermal radiation/heat is determined by the location of the radiation on the membrane of the heat pit. The resolution on the infrared mapping through the heat pits has a very high resolution, which in turn allows the snakes to sense different levels of heat and cooler areas in extreme detail. Besides the sensing, their scales made for a greater form of defense, allowing them to survive harsher conditions and more damage than an average snake summoning. Not only were the scales on Crotalinae found to be more thicker and tougher than average, but they also held a passive ability to blend in with their environment by changing colors and becoming camouflaged. This coupled with their sensing made them very dangerous predators that were even able to escape other predator's perception if they didn't have some higher form of tracking or sensing.

Note: Must be posted within the bio or in the beginning of a fight.

Note: The Crotalinae Species can be summoned as generic snakes like the ones summoned in techniques such as: Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes, Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes, or Just the normal generic summoning technique, though instead of being normal snakes, they'd be of the Crotalinae subfamily. They won't take the place of those techniques, instead the user uses the generic summoning technique to summon Crotalinae, having to post this technique along with it but not costing an extra move.

Note: The sensing of minute vibrations and infrared mapping spans as far as an 100m radius, with larger snakes being able to sense the furthest due to their larger pit organs. Snakes under 40m in length can only sense up to 50m whole anything bigger can sense up to the maximum reach.

Note: The evolved scales allow the Crotalinae Species to take up to 20 more damage than average snake summonings of their rank. This is due to the thickness and tougher nature of the scaling covering the Crotalinae.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Legendary Contract in Inventory

Summoning Animal: Cthulhu
Scroll Owner: Mirai
Summoning Boss if existing: Cthulhu, The Great Old One
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Leviathan, Spawn of Cthulhu
Description and Background: Cthulhu, a name feared by many since the earliest records of human kind. A high class divine entity that has said to come from beyond the stars, is a powerful alien being. His arrival to earth was near the dawn of the age of mankind, after the countless wars held against Tiamat, but his existence was considered an anomaly as his origins where not of earthly creation, even by the old gods of the world. In truth he came from another dimension of existence far away from the current one known. Where he terrorized the humans of the east, driving those who came near him mad. It wasn't until centuries later he was finally sealed at the bottom of the ocean in his own ruins known as R'leyh. It was from there, the Great Old One started to plot his return, as those humans who sealed him continued to perish, the seal to his ruins continued to weaken. As time passes, Cthulhu gave birth to his children, the Spawn of Cthulhu and his true and only successor named Leviathan. They roam the world, terrorizing humanity and seeking the final key to their father's awakening, the Vessel of the Outer Gods (Contract Holder).

Cthulhu is described as a giant creature, being humanoid with an octopus like head, draconic wings but his anatomy is too complex for humans to understand. Leviathan and his siblings (Spawns) look near identical to their father, though the physical differences are noticeable. Likewise, the spawns and Leviathan all share the same abilities as their father, though weaker compared to his level though Leviathan is still stronger than his siblings in comparison. Their abilities are as followed:

Anatomy of Shapeshifters (Basic Ability 1#) - This is the most common ability across all the creatures. Their bodies are extremely malleable, capable of reshaping for various purposes such as creating weapons for offensive or defensive purposes, wings for flight (something Spawn naturally lack as opposed to their father and elder brother Leviathan) etc. This can also allow them to blend into modern society, capable of taking on the appearance of other humans and animals, so much so they can even imitate vocals of others. This ability will be submitted as it's own technique.

Eyes of the Gods (Basic Ability #2): Despite its name, this ability refers to Cthulu and his children’s ability to sense the Chakra, or souls of other beings. Be it human, animal or other, if they possess either Chakra or a soul, they are within his scope. This is potent enough that even it is impossible to hide one’s Chakra or spiritual presence from them regardless of method or skill. This allow him to remember individuals he’s encountered or even deduct elemental chakra natures. This extends up to 1 adjacent landmark in ninja world.

Telepathic Communication (Basic Ability 3#) - The final basic ability of the creatures are their ability to communicate with each other telepathically. This done among the creatures themselves, with the Vessel of the Outer God, allies or even enemies, prying into their minds to speak. This is strictly used for communication purposes, in which they can respond back to the creatures as well. This doesn't require a move slot in order to utilize, simply being cosmetic.

Ink Manipulation and Generation (Unique Ability #1) - Cthulhu and his offspring are capable of creating ink naturally from their bodies, in which they manipulate it via Ink Ninjutsu. They do not require ink brushes, simply using shape manipulation with their chakra. They are all treat as Apex Handseal Specialists, needing no hand seals in order to perform the techniques.

Madness Induction (Unique Ability 2#) - An inherent ability is the creatures ability to induce madness into those nearby. This is done by an ability similar to Killing Intent, where the creatures causes those who experience this to see images of their death, which can invoke nausea, panic and unwillingness to approach the summon. This is an inherent ability they trigger mentally when desired, being a passive ability, which also causes those affected by to lose one rank in power to their techniques when within short range of the summon (counting as debuff), which this effect persists up to three turns, even if having left short range. However after being exposed, the target is unable to be affected until an additional two turns had passed after the madness ends, but can only be targeted once more for the battle. The effects also trigger on other summons/animals where animals who are one rank lower or lacking a rank per say (such as Inuzuka Ninken, Aburame Bugs etc) automatically become rendered unconscious when within short range, lasting for as long as they remain within this range. Summons instead flee from battle, leaving their masters aid. Vessel of the Outer God are immune to these effects as well as other creatures of the contract are immune to each other’s affects. The ranking of each madness induction will be mentioned in each summon. They also do not need to focus this ability; those are capable of performing techniques but can also willingly not induce said madness onto others.

Approved by Imperfect.

Signed Contract Here: https://animebase.me/threads/neko-contract.761687/
Gained Ownership Here: https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7522778/
Original Contract Approval: https://animebase.me/threads/archive-custom-jutsu-submission-i.28339/post-1375518

Summoning Animal: Cats (Nineko aka Ninja Cats)
Scroll Owner: Mirai
Other Users who have signed contract: Jonbro, Chihaya, Never
Summoning Boss if existing: Rinsei
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Carla , Bubbles, Happy, Pantherlily
Description and Background: The nineko,or ninja cats are a species of felines that resides on an island named Extalia. Their appearance and behavior directly matches that of common domesticated cats found on the main lands. However what separates these domesric cats are their affinity for chakra, allowing them to achieve feats such as walking on water, climb vertical walls and even perform jutsus. They are all capable of understanding human speech and also speak it as well. They all adopted the trait to stand upright on their hind legs if needed but also can just as easily walk on all fours much faster. They are ruled by their Queen, Rinsei who is the matriarch to cats residing on the island. While they share a lot of common abilities, many individual cats have demonstrated their unique traits that separate them from the rest of the family.

Average Cat (Basic Ability #1): All cats are naturally fast felines, which all of them move a speeds rivaling a Jonin Ranked Shinobi, though in some cases individual cats might even be faster or slower than this (specified per summon if needed). The feline specific summons with no mentioned speeds also follow the base speed mentioned here instead.

Keen Senses (Basic Ability #2): All cats are naturally good sensors, utilizing their noses and ears to detect others. This keen sense of smell however is far more potent, as they are capable of smelling the chakra of others akin the Inuzuka Clan. This allows them to track targets up to 1 adjacent landmarks away. This smell is so keen it can different between other humans and animals alike, and also the nature of elemental techniques used in battle.

Update Approved, with the highlighted edit.
Contract Approval Above

( Kanpekinanin Kuchurian Sennin Modo ) Perfect Cthulhuian Sage Mode
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S rank.
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be molded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to move/fly at 3x his speed and sense chakra (on the level similar to Eyes of the Gods) and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their strength increases, empowering Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. In addition to this, the user is able capable of utilizing Madness Induction, allowing them to affect targets of Jonin Rank and lower, and entities such as Summons, Ninken, Aburame Insects, etc up to S-Rank. Lastly, the user gains access to Cthulhu like anatomy, gaining darkened skin and a malleable body with draconic wings capable of flight (ability to use Anatomy of Shapeshifters, Telepathic Communication and other Contract Arts) and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.

Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Approved by Imperfect, with edit underlined.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Contract Approved here https://animebase.me/threads/custom-jutsu-submission-iv.764493/page-16#post-21967068

(Kyōka sa reta ishu keitai no chi) - Enhanced Xenomorph Blood
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A (+20 to Blood Jutsus)
Description: With Xenomorph blood already being acidic and being dangerous, Korra/Skarlet was able to enhance it using medical ninjutsu to make it more readily. If it touches opponents causes third-degree burns as well as melt a layer of flesh off as well as melt ninja tools. It can also melt through B rank and below armors and defenses. When the blood gets on opponents the enhanced blood deals a -10 damage a turn till it's healed. The blood also follows Skarlet's Ketsurygan "Exploding Human Technique" where the affected area will have any passive or already activated healing ability negated. Skarlet being a Natural Summoner is able to use this blood in her blood jutsus giving them more of a boost as her blood jutsus would carry the acidic properties of this enhanced Xeno blood.

Note: Must be posted in bio or beginning of the fight
Note: Must know Xenomorph Summoning
Note: Only Natural Summer specialist can use this as their own blood

Approved, with minor edits to wording.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fly Summoning Contract: [x]

Updating Astaroth Seers [x]

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Sensumpotens magnus ) Fly Summoning ♆ Astaroth Seer

Description: Sensumpotens magnus, common name Astaroth Seers, are a Sage species of flies with an extraordinarily developed sense of sight and smell, with abnormally gigantic eyes and antennae. This aberration allows them to perceive light, scent and chakra and senjutsu in a far superior manner than most, including the ability to see in the dark, which releases the Ninja World area restrictions ( Mist, Shadow, etc ) to up to +1 range and a x3 boost to tracking abilities. This does not add any quantifiable bonus in terms of reflex, prediction or speed, merely provides an encompassing sensory boost to augment their brain capabilities, developed further in the description. They have a very intimate relation with the Insect Spying Technique, which allows them to inherently perceive what every insect in the area is experiencing, and secondarily exert their dominance over them including insect summons with the same rank or lower than his own, or the home-bred insects of insect users like the Aburame of lower rank than the summoner, which mainly allows the Astaroth to sever their connection with the enemy host, stop insect manipulations on their track and call them upon itself. When an Astaroth exerts it's dominance, no other host can do the same, with the exception of the Astaroth's host, which is the user. When the user is connected with the Astaroth Seer through the Insect Spying Technique, the Astaroth will directly stand on top of the host's head, feeding from the chakra aroudn the user's brain directly. This gives a trade-off where the user is unable to perform complex techniques like Forbidden Ranks, Mental techniques and Genjutsu, but, in return, gains access to the sensations every insect Astaroth shares his senses with, and is able to enact his own Aburame techniques through the insects that Astaroth is exerting domination at the moment. Throughout this connection, foreign chakra slipping through the host's brain will be immediately eaten by the Astaroth, dispersing genjutsu before they latch, up to S rank. The second greatest ability of the Astaroth Seer fly is the sensing and manipulation of Sage Energy. While standing atop the head of the user, he is able to passively acquire natural energy, at a rate of 5% percent for Incomplete Sage users and 10% for Perfect sage Users, per turn. He is thus able to inject the natural chakra directly into the insects he is controlling and the user, allowing one to achieve sage mode. When shared with the insects, Aburame techniques used through the controlled swarm merely creates a sort of petrification wound-like effect that is capable of battling other Senjutsu techniques and Spiritual/Intagible techniques, like Yin, with a Neutrality effect. When the user is inside Sage mode, this change becomes a strength in technique interactions.
They are usually summoned with a swarm of average Zaebub flies, the Astaroth Legion flies. Astaroth Seers are usually the size of a wild boar piglet, while the Astaroth Legion are each the size of Goliath beetles.

Note: Only last 4 turns in the battlefield, or until they are killed.
Note: Exertion of dominance over opponent's insects can only be happen once throughout their stay, and lasts only 2 turns.
Note: Without the host, dominance is just as simple as stopping techniques, severing connections and call them to itself. With the host, dominance means using his own Aburame techniques on other insects.
Note: Dominance is restricted to A rank and lower summons, or Aburame insects belonging to hosts of lower rank than the user.
Note: If the user performs the Insect Spying Technique on the Astaroth, he is required to maintain direct contact. If the user is an Aburame for more than 6 months, this connection is created passively and the user is only required to spend half has much chakra, paying this amount every 2 turns.
Note: Summons one Astaroth Seer per technique, and a large number of Astaroth legionary flies.
Note: Only the Legionary flies [/B]or other aburame insects[/b] are fit to be manipulated with Aburame Techniques, the Seer itself can't swarm, and usually stands attached to the host's body.

Pending, I need to discuss the actual Senjutsu ability before I can fully check this. Discussing this with another mod first. The parts about reduced charka will ofc have to go.

( Kanpekinanin Hae Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Fly Sage Mode

Range: N/a
Damage Points: Active +30 Damage to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to.
Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. This damage boost increases by 10 when using Aburame, Fly Arts and other Fly related techniques ( like Pharaoh Scythes ) and allows the techniques to drain chakra at the same rate as damage dealt, instead of half. The user gains access to fly anatomy and abilities, including 2 pairs of functional fly wings, allowing the user to fly with a speed 2x as fast as their own, and Composite eyes, allowing the user to have 2x higher tracking abilities than other Sage Modes. The user is capable of draining and eating chakra just like the flies, allowing his techniques to have a similar chakra-draining property as Fly/Aburame techniques.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve. Aburame masters are able to convert 50%.

Declined, this has too many abilities to be allowed in comparison to other SMs; For comparison, all SMs have damage increases, durability increases, tracking and speed increases albeit at different values. Then, they have access to anatomical changes related to the contract which grant them a skill related to their summoning like Honey for Bees, or Shark Teeth for Sharks or Acid for slugs, etc. Yours grant you all of the numeric boosts, access to Fly Arts ( this should be it at this point ) with heightened draining abilities, tracking 2x higher than other SMs (highest being x4), eat chakra/add this effect to your other jutsu. You cannot have these as part of SM as you are allowed a set number of perks and these go beyond the number. The standard boosts are always present + the ability to augment your body with the anatomy of your contract and one perk that comes as part of that.

( Haeton: Domus Demonus ) Fly Arts: Zaebub's Demoniacal Altar

Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Description: Similar to Rashōmon, this technique allows the user to summon the Altars of Zaebub into battle. They are massive conical buildings with gothic architectural elements and thousands of tiny hole-like entrances. The Altars of Zaebub are the main vivariums and hives of the fly colonies, and also the greatest defensive bunkers. Once summoned into battle, it can protect the user from any B rank technique once (20 chakra) and any C rank technique (less than 20 chakra), regardless of elemental nature, before spewing out a horde of flies that spread around the field, and then reverse summon the altar back to Zaebub. Increasing the chakra output of this technique allows the user to summon multiple Altars ( 2 for A rank and 4 for S rank ) which can increase the rank of the technique they can oppose accordingly, or allow multiple lower ranked techniques to be overpowered.

Note: The flies that spew out of the Altars are the same as the ones currently active in battle. Cant use this technique to summon other species of flies.
Note: The flies do not carry any damage, though they can be used even after the Altars reverse back to Zaebub, either freestyle or through an appropriate technique.
Note: B rank requires 1 turn between usages, A rank requires 2 and S rank 4. The latter can only be used 4 times per battle.
Note: The user is able to summon a single Giant Altar by spending as much chakra as an opposing technique higher than normal S rank (40 chakra), matching its intrinsic power. This can only be done twice per battle and it counts towards the S rank usage limit.

Declined, the problem with this technique is that this is is used to defend and release flies as well. Given how strong your flies already are, if this technique is going to be used to defend things, the additional swarm of flies has to go. Also, the last note about matching as much chakra as an opposing technique has to go; outside of likely not being aware of how much chakra a technique is using, allowing any technique to indiscriminately just match another jutsu chakra's output like this isn't good.

Summoning Animal: Isonade ( Mythical Yokai Shark )

Scroll Owner: "Beelzebub" Panthalassa

Summoning Boss if existing: To be submitted

Yokai Shark Eggs
Yokai Shark Calves
Adult Yokai Sharks

The Isonade are a species of shark yokai roaming the deepest waters of the archipelago of the Water Country. According to the Ehon Hyaku Monogatari, its body has never been seen, as it is always "hidden beneath the waves, save for its huge tail fin which is covered in small barbs". Multiple stories have been told on how they approach boats stealthily and use their hooked tails to snare sailors and drag them into the sea, where they devours them. They may also simply use their tails to capsize boats, or strike the beach with its tail and kill people there.When isonade strike, they do not thrash about violently like a hungry shark. Instead they hook their prey on their fins or tail with a gentle stroking motion, dragging them into the depths almost peacefully. They do this without a sound and without ever showing their bodies, making them all the more dangerous for their stealth.

Isonade are Mythical sharks, that have evolved through hundreds of years of contact with chakra and blood spilled from numerous battles around the world. They are yokai, demonic spirit entities that derived from actual sharks, and have taken physical form. The average Isonade is about 5 times as big as an actual shark, with an insanely sharp mouth filled with multiple rows of teeth, an enlongated tail three times as long as their body, like a snake, that ends in a ver sharp blade-like fin and a visibly thick and strong carapace-like skin, from overdeveloped dermal denticles. This description entails that of a generic Isonade, very similar to a great white shark with a unique pattern on their back, spots, stripes, splashes, though an Isonade can take on characteristics of any species of the subclass Elasmobranchii ( True Sharks ) of the Chondrichthyes Class, like hammerheads, whale sharks or megalodons.

They hail from a seccluded archipelago hidden with the Water Country, called the Sametsuura, or "The Shallows", it said to be filled with jagged bone-white cliffs from the amont of bones and calcium that have been brought back by the Isonade, and strange and varied crimson to ox-blood corals populate the shallow waters.

Apex Water Affinity: All Isonade are underwater dwellers, breathing and swiming in water with ease, and Water Element users, capable of using Water techniques without any handseals. This is including normal shark-related Water techniques and shark ninjutsu. Their intricate connection with water grants the summoner the Primary Water Speciality when an Isonade is in battle, or the Apex Water Specialty when the summoner is already a Primary Water Specialist.

Augmented Blood Affinity: Because they are spiritual demons turned physical, they share shark's apetite and voraciousness, intimately related to feeding on chakra through draining it and feeding from their blood. They are thus able to sense sources of blood and their chakra signature, both within and outside the target's body within a landmark (Generic technique, other than that is going to be specified in future techniques or Summons) and feed from it at a rate of the same chakra points that the Summoning Technique costed ( Freeform Contact, Generic Summoning Technique Cost [20 Chakra] ) or double the chakra points that the technique through which the Isonade achieved physical contact with the target costed ( With Chakraless Taijutsu, the shark drains as much chakra as damage points dealt ). A shinobi with at least one Summoning related Specialty is capable of sharing the Blood Appetite in battle ( Generic Version ), while a shinobi with 2 or more Summoning Related Specialty is capable of sharing the same level of this ability as the active Isonade Summoning Technique describes.

Enhanced Dermal Denticle Armor: The isonade are covered in a strong, thick and sharp skin. These are teeth-like scales covering the entirety of the Isonade, allowing them to shred a prey's skin on contact, and displace tiny vortexes of water that allow them great manoeuvrability and speed by spliting water apart on their path. The have evolved this ability in order to be able to defend against chakra, as the denticles will split the chakra within the techniques. Their denticle armor allows them to withsand any jutsu two rank lower than the Summoning Technique used ( Generic Technique is B rank, thus can defend D ranks ) and one technique lower than their Rank and still survive once ( Generic Technique, C Rank ) or same rank, in which case the Isonade will be killed or reversed back to the Santuary, but neutralize the technique. This pertains to the rank of the chakra composing the technique, regardless of the actual damage. They are capable of spreading these Dermal Denticles through their Taijutsu or Ninjutsu techniques to make them more resilient to opposing jutsu once every 3 turns, ability shared with Advanced Naturalist Specialties.

Unique - Yokai Biological Transformation: The most unique ability shared by this spiritual demons turned physical is reliant on their nature as Yokai. They are able to change their physical body at will. Many Isonade can be summoned to the field with multiple or enlongated limbs. The Generic Changes are limited to triple the amount of limbs/pair of limbs and/or triple the size of an attribute, though specific Isonade may have enhanced transformations, specified in the techniques. ( Generic Technique allows the user to summon an Isonade with 2 changes to a normal shark physiognomy ( 2 x Triple Limbs ; 1 x Triple Parts + 1 x Enlongated Part ; 2 x Enlongated Parts ).
EX: The user summons an Isonade with 3 Pairs of Eyes, 2 in a row and a 3rd pair on the back of their heads, and three dorsal fins in a row ; Or the user summons an Isonade with 3 pairs of pectoral fins and an enlongated dorsal fin three times bigger than normal ; Or the user summons an Isonade with a dorsal fin three times bigger than normal and an enlogated tail three times bigger than a normal Isonade.
Once per turn, they can morph their body to either enlongate/normalize a limb or add/remove a limb/pair passively, or actively, through the usage of chakra, creating a quick body attack (Considered Isonade Arts/Taijutsu) up to the rank of the technique that was used to summon them ( Generic Technique up to B rank ), which counts as a jutsu in the turn.

Restrictions: The user must have mastered Water and the Shark Contract, replacing the cannon Contract with the Mythical Yokai Shark Contract (Also allowing Cannon bios to sign the Isonade Contract that have not shown possessing Shark Contract). Any normal Shark-related Ninjutsu gains a boost of a rank or +20 chakra, and can only be used once per turn. A Summoning Specialist with 2 summon-related specialties is capable of summoning Normal Sharks through this contract and Isonade summons. Isonade summons require a sufficent water source to contain them, though can be summoned and swim through a thick mist ( Like Kirigakure no Jutsu ) unless stated otherwise in a specific technique.

Declined, too many abilities stuffed into each Ability category; Mythical Contracts get 3 Standard abilities and 1 Unique ability that goes beyond what normally contracts are capable of having. Each Ability you have functions as categories with 3 or more abilities actually listed which makes this unapprovable. Any summoning that grants additional bonuses to Specialties is almost auto vetoed, same as techniques that replicate anything that a Specialty can do outside of standard speed/damage increases/decreases.

Apex Water Affinity would be fine if it stopped at the red. Augmented Blood Affinity would be fine at blood and chakra sensing. The eating ability is an additional ability in itself and is advanced enough to be a Unique Ability as it's not something that's typically approved in normal summonings ( Draining/Consuming chakra at high levels). Enhanced Dermal Denticle Armor would be fine with the red, again. This weakens them as they normally survive damage equal to their rank/default damage unless explicitly stated otherwise and this would just lower it. The blue line would be removed, naturally. Green part is just a Yokai Shark Ninjutsu that should be made and not added as another ability.

The actual Unique ability can work, though not freely as described. A problem from what's mentioned here is that you mention generic changes to the generic Sharks. Mythical and Legendary don't get use of the Generic Summoning technique due to how strong the summonings can be and the potential they can have. A better description for this would be detailing what the transformations are capable of/used for. If it's just changing/growing/removal of limbs, I'd tell you to go for a more ghostly and ghastly effect related to their myths and stories as Myth contracts have to relate to a myth in more than name. All in all, you have to reduce the sub abilities listed here and reprioritize the 4 main functions you want every Yokai Shark to have. Specific Summonings are able to have an ability or two of their own, depending on rank and power of said abilities, so you don't have to shove everything into one submission but it also means every one of them wont have them.

Reactions: Keotsu

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Badbu Cathu) - Summoning Technique: Badb Catha
Type:
Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Description: Badb Catha is a crow that is uniquely summoned by a child of tiamat and will only respond to the summons of those touched by the sea of life, acting as a personal summoning for Lucifer mostly. Badb is a large crow compared to the species, being roughly the same dimensions as the average horse, capable of carrying a rider through the air. Additionally Badb carries a unique ability among summoning allies, allowing for the usage of the sea of life, however the summoning doesn't carry the amino-geis only being able to use the concussive element of the basic variant and the vile haze variant. Aside from the sea of life Badb is capable of casting genjutsu via eye contact and is considered to be an apex layering specialist.
Note: can only be summoned once per battle.

Declined: While at first I was primarily concerned with this being something Drackos should check, and the mention of the Apex Layering Spec, the reason this needs to be declined is because with the exception of AE and AN on Mythical/ Legendary Summons, you can't have any bio abilities of that level on Summons anymore. At first I thought this would be okay, since converting Summons into vessels and sources for the Sea of Life is something a Child of Tiamat's Justu cover, but the removal of those steps, such as Birth of New Life, would make that technique all but useless for the most part. Honestly, I recommend creating regular Summons that have existing fields and abilities which you can then enhance through the Sea of Life. It might cost more Chakra, but it's definitely more efficient in regards to slots used.

Reactions: Keotsu

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Remaking the contract coz it's been messy wew, as well as updating the summons to match the contract. Also I'm not sure what to do if I want to uhm delete summons so I'm just not gonna add them to the uh contract.
Contact First approval
Signed and gained Ownership Here

Summoning Animal: Cardinals
Scroll Owner: El Alucard
Summoning Boss if existing: Lady Serilda
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Keleano
Description and Background: The Cardinals are passerine birds that live on an Island hidden away from humanity normally only accessible to them and those whom they allow. They have sharp claws and extremely hard beaks and often love to appear as humans when interacting with the outside world, having learned how to look like them and talk like them it’s easy to mistake them from your average person. The cardinals have a royal family leading them which is headed by The Burning Goddess Serilda. Those of royal lineage obtain two basic abilities which they are born with. People that have signed the cardinal contract are able to communicate telepathically with their summons, and for those who have signed the contract for a month will receive from the royals a suit of armor made from a special type of cardinal beaks which will not only aid them in battle but will help them withstand the effects of one of the abilities of the cardinals. The cardinals will not utilize their secondary ability to assist a user who has not obtained the armor.

Multi-Afinitial (Ability 1): All cardinals of the royal lineage except the head of the cardinals, are born with dual affinity or in other words the ability to manipulate two chakra natures at the same time. This is unique to each of them. The head of the Cardinals has 3 affinities unlike the rest of the royals.

Music to be Murdered by (Ability 2): Being Passerine Birds all cardinals can naturally sing very well. Those of royal lineage have honed this skill making them able to affect themselves or the world around them via song by singing at different frequencies (which match their affinities) simultaneously and adding chakra into their songs and creating various effects unique to each royal with the ability to either change the environment completely or change themselves, with the exception of Serilda who can change with her environment of course. (Details on this ability in Summoning description)

Update Declined: So, first off, you can't just decide to drop Summons from a Contract. Updating it doesn't allow for a completely clean slate. You can update your Summons, like you appear to be doing, but you don't get to drop any from a Contract. You also can't update them to the point it's an entirely new Summon. Just wanted to be clear on that.

So, first issue with the update is that first ability. The ability to use more than one Chakra Nature at a time is highly restricted in general. In canon, the only example I can remember was Darui's Water + Lightning combo, and in the RP that Jutsu itself is the exception, not the rule. In the RP itself, the only people who were allowed to use multiple natures at the same time, without them being AE or CE naturally, were Yin Yang users in the old, old days, before the revamp.
Second issue, Music to be Murdered to is just too vague to allow. What exactly does "changing themselves or their environment" entail? The only definitives you mention is that it involves their Chakra Natures, and requires more Chakra, but that second one is hollow. Summons Chakra isn't deducted from your own Chakra pool as far as I'm aware, as they're different beings. To see where you want to go with this, I'll read your Summons first, then come back.
Okay, so after reading Serilda, this is essentially a blank cheque to basically go overboard with every Summon. Terrain control, damage boosts for yourself, increased range for all your Jutsu under these Elements, debuffs the opponents Jutsu, induce vague allusions to fatigue, dehydration then fainting without any definition on what these would do to the opponent aside from give you an instant win on the third turn, etc. And this is just one standalone ability, and isn't even taking into account anything else the Summon can do? And Keleano is just as insane. Constant water bullets that deal damage, while six, let me repeat for emphasis, SIX A-Rank Lightning bolts strike down? So every turn that's at least 360 damage from the Lightning Bolts, and an additional 30 or 40 from the Water bullets, both of which would obviously benefit from the additional damage from the terrain boosting them, because why wouldn't they? They're Water and Lightning, and so would obviously be boosted in the terrain, right? So, if my math is right, every turn you have a potential 430 damage, freeform, as a result of simply summoning your Summon? And all this before you yourself have begun performing a Jutsu after the Summoning? Won't lie, that sounds great. Wish I could get something like that. Shame it's blatantly broken, and has to be declined.
My advice is look at the first post in this thread, and see what is typically allowed when it comes to basic abilities, and update accordingly.

Updating:

(Kuchiyose: Moeru Megami Seriruda) Summoning: Burning Goddess Serilda
S
Attack Points: N/A
Description: The user uses their summoning tattoo to summon the Head of the Cardinals, Serilda. The Burning Goddess possesses an almost regal air about her, though it may mostly be the self-righteous egotistical behavior she possesses. Like all Royal Cardinals, Serilda likes to appear in human form most times. Strange as it seems, she prefers to walk rather than fly, unless she deems it necessary to do so. When entering a battle she often opts to revert to her true form, a gigantic flame tornado envelopes Serilda pulling in chunks of earth from the surrounding area, altering her drastically in almost an instant. A vastly changed creature, the frame of a red predatory bird now larger than most men. Lightly plated armor sits strategically placed upon her body, set ablaze as it shields wings, head, chest and legs from immediate dangers. Serilda's legs are no longer the feeble limbs they once were, noticeably more muscular and every bit as strong as their appearance suggests with razor sharp talons. As the transformation is completed, she swiftly with all her power opens her wings thus causing the flame that begat this transformation to burst forward sending outwards not only large flaming chunks of earth at great speeds as if pushed by wind but also a wave of A-Rank flames , leaving its mark on Serilda’s feathers by making the bird’s wings light up with a flickering blaze. The result, a sight similar to that of a flash war as the battlefield in front of Serilda is destroyed and mostly on fire, a horror show for lovers of nature. She is the same size as Gamabunta, with an enormous wingspan of 20 meters. Although commonly known as The Burning Goddess due to her love of the flame element, she has also earned the title of Mistress of Ninjutsu for being the first and only known Cardinal to obtain triple elemental affinities. Her affinities are to fire, wind and earth which she can easily perform up to S-rank although she mostly prefers fire. She is proud, flirty, and unable to cope with most summoners unless they somehow prove themselves to her or she just likes their “Vibe”. These are the greatest flaws Serilda has, not that she sees them in such a way. Once she determines a course of action, she often follows through without considering it any further. Thankfully, even as brash as it may seem, she very often prepares before acting in the case of any sort of emergency that may result from a miscalculation. So in spite of her abrasive self-assured nature, she does have the forethought to consider these things beforehand. If only she weren’t such a self-important smart ass, then her company would be more tolerable.

A Flaming Goddess Leaving Heaven (Music to be murdered by)
Serilda would activate this ability by singing at 3 different frequencies simultaneously and adding the different chakras she has an affinity towards (Fire, Wind, Earth) thus sending them out as a song of sorts. This will cause the environment to drastically change into her ideal territory as the earth breaks apart causing jagged rock formations to protrude from the soil and fire to erupt from the ground the air becomes very hot and the wind rages on heavily. Serilda herself changes with the environment, growing a second pair of flaming wings, her eyes becoming completely white and her talons and beak becoming more sharp. All her affinities gain a +20 dmg boost as well as a range buff with short becoming mid and mid becoming long. The user of the contract remains unharmed by the domain due to the suit but also gains a +20 dmg boost to their fire, wind and earth elements as well as a range buff same as Serilda’s. Opponents caught in Serilda’s domain by first turn begin to have difficulty breathing due to the intense heat, getting more and more fatigued and dehydrated as the heat rises and with each turn causing them to faint by the third turn. All water and lightning techniques within the domain (user’s included ) receive a -10 dmg penalty on the first turn, -20 on the second and -30 on the third turn. Overall the domain lasts only 4 turns. If the opponent has not already fainted by the time the domain has worn off they will have experienced 3rd degree burns all over their body and have a very hard and painful time breathing as their airways and lungs would have burned from inhaling extreme heat too which happens by the 4th turn. Once this ability wears off the battlefield is left in complete ruins as everything has been turned to ashes. Serilda reverts to her normal form, her and the user are unable to use fire, wind and earth techniques of A-rank and above for 2 turns. This technique due to its extreme nature can only be utilized twice with a cooldown interval of 4 turns.

Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
Note: Serilda’s Armor can take 3 A-rank hits before breaking from anything that she doesn’t have an affinity to. Meaning Fire, Earth and Wind up to A-rank can all be tanked by the armor. S-rank variations of aforementioned elements break her armor in 4 hits.
Note: Must sign Cardinal Contract to use.
Note: As head summon she is able to stay on the battlefield till she has been defeated.

Updating:

(Kuchiyose: Arashi no joō Keleano) Summoning: Queen Of Storms Keleano
Type:
Supplementary
Description: Keleano is Serilda’s very fierce younger sister. Her egg was stolen from the Royal palace but the thieves made the mistake of trying to cut through Cardinallia Valley as a means of escape and died as soon as they entered leaving the egg there to be taken care of by nature. By some miracle she was born in a brutal storm in the valley of the cardinals and this was prophesied to be a great sign of things to come. Due to having been born and raised in those conditions, she became so accustomed to that environment, and as a royal gained dual affinity for lightning and water, which she can perform up to S-rank. She later went back to the palace and very quickly took a liking to her older sister looking up to her so it’s not a surprise that she enters battle and often reverts to her cardinal form in a similar manner. Keleano is enveloped by a vortex of water with many lightning bolts shooting from it up to mid-range also altering her normal human form to that of a large cardinal. She emerges as a large blue bird, although not as large as her sister. She is about 3/4 the size of Gamabunta, has a wingspan of 16 meters and can comfortably fit two riders on her back. As her transformation is complete the water shoots forward a multitude of electrically charged bullets as well as an electrically charged wave equivalent to that of an A-rank technique which not only leaves the battlefield in front of her drenched and devastated as if a tsunami had just washed through but also leaves behind a watery residue on her wings which she can use her own water source. Having grown up in the stormy valley of the cardinals, she has flown in that weather many times and has had to learn how to balance and move very fast in order to be able to evade any type of danger, especially the never ending hail and lightning storms within Cardinallia Valley . As such she is very agile and can fly and easily move and react faster than the average summon and ninja of Sage rank. She believes her fierce attitude represents her affinity. The only flaw she has is she can be quite naïve sometimes, willing to fight any opponent even though they are stronger than her. She is very trustworthy and also trusts her summoner and despite being young, she is a very good fighter and very helpful as well.

A Storm Of Premonition (Music to be murdered by)
Keleano much like her sister has her own variation of the Royal lineage’s secondary ability very reminiscent of Cardinallia Valley . Her song starts with her singing at 2 different frequencies and adding the different chakras she has an affinity to (Water And Lightning) simultaneously. This causes a massive amount of water from any nearby water sources and all the water from her drenching the field with her transformation burst outwards forming tiny water bullets to shoot out in an random omnidirectional manner. The water bullets would get faster and harder to track with each turn and will constantly become more in number as well. Keleano’s domain requires her to constantly sing in order to maintain and as such she has learned to multitask thus giving her the ability to move and fight whilst singing without losing concentration an easy feat considering where she grew up. In addition to the water bullets storm clouds will also form at the same time as the bullets begin flying and 6 lightning bolts will constantly rain down on the battlefield each turn wherever she wishes making it harder and more dangerous for opponents. The water bullets will deal +30 blunt force damage in the 1st turn, +40 heavy blunt force damage in the 2nd, and piercing damage from the third until the domain is inactive. As for the lightning bolts they are each equivalent to an A-rank bolt. Keleano and the user also get +20 dmg buffs for their water lightning techniques as well as additional range to aforementioned elements (Short become mid, mid become long). Due to all the water bullets, all small to medium sized fire techniques are rendered null unless within short range whilst big ones receive a -35 dmg penalty. The user of course due to the suit will be immune to damage from the domain. Keleano has just recently learned this ability and as such can only utilize her domain once, it lasts for 4 turns.

Note: Can be summoned only once in battle.
Note: Must sign cardinal contract to use.
Note: Can only be taught by El Alucard.
Note: Stays on field 5 for turns after summoned.

Both Updates Declined: Contract Update was declined.
Changelog
- Basically rewrote each cardinal's music to be murdered by.
- Changed the first ability.

Summoning Animal: Cardinals
Scroll Owner: El Alucard
Summoning Boss if existing: Lady Serilda (Aphrodite)
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Keleano, Mother Earth and Kurt Travis
Description and Background: The Cardinals are passerine birds that live on an Island hidden away from humanity normally only accessible to them and those whom they allow. They have sharp claws and extremely hard beaks and often love to appear as humans when interacting with the outside world, having learned how to look like them and talk like them it’s easy to mistake them from your average person. The cardinals have a royal family leading them which is headed by The Burning Goddess Serilda. People that have signed the cardinal contract are able to communicate telepathically with their summons no matter where they are or how far they are. They will also receive from the royals a suit of armor made from a special type of cardinal beaks which will not only aid them in battle but will help them withstand the effects of one of the abilities of the cardinals. Although most royal cardinals are born with an affinity to multiple natures, it is important to note that they cannot use the natures simultaneously. Both of the Cardinal’s abilities are tied to one another with one only happening once the other is used.

Flash Evolution(Basic ability 1): Cardinals are able to undergo an instant evolution which is triggered by the usage of their secondary ability granting them not only more power and speed but also altering their physical in order to better withstand the harsh conditions that are brought about by their Secondary ability.

Music to be Murdered by (Basic ability 2): Being Passerine Birds all cardinals can naturally sing very well. Those of royal lineage have honed this skill making them able to affect the world around them via song. By singing at different frequencies (which match their affinities) simultaneously and adding chakra into their songs and channeling it throughout their entire body and out into the environment, they are able to create various effects unique to each royal by changing the environment completely along with themselves as they undergo a flash evolution. It’s important to note that this ability is not always active and has to be activated by the summon somewhat like a technique.

Declined, abilities descriptions still vague; the first, Flash Evolution, only states they have an instant change that gives them more power and speed without quantifying the actual amount. I assume you intend the form and function to differ based on the different summonings but the extent of these changes needs to be detailed. For example, my Liger contract also comes from a time predating this template. If I were to post it today, I'd have to detail the Ligers have the ability to transform into various forms of weaponry and armory, completing a set of armor when fully worn instead of saying the Ligers are capable of changing their form to grant more power to the summoner. The second ability is also incredibly vague; as pointed out in the last change, what are the changes the environment or summonings can undergo? Simply writing you can change either is either incredibly broad with room to encompass a lot or really broken as it can go into abilities normal summonings cannot hope to have. Instead of focusing on explaining this more in each summoning, be detailed in the contract itself.

(Kuchiyose: Koigokoro Megami, Aphrodite) - Summoning: Love Goddess, Aphrodite
Description: The user uses his summoning tattoo to summon the Love Goddess of Cardinals, Aphrodite. The Love Goddess possesses an almost regal air about her, though it may mostly be the self-righteous egotistical behavior she possesses. Strange as it seems, she prefers to walk rather than fly, unless she deems it necessary to do so. When entering a battle, a whirl of flame envelopes the cardinal, altering her drastically in almost an instant. What emerges is a vastly changed creature, the frame of a red predatory bird now larger than most men. Lightly plated armor sits strategically placed upon her body, glimmering as it shields wing, head, chest and legs from immediate dangers. Aphrodite’s legs are no longer the feeble limbs they once were, noticeably more muscular and every bit as strong as their appearance suggests. As the transformation is completed, she opens her wings thus causing the flame that begat this transformation to burst forward as a wave of B-Rank flames, leaving its mark not only on her feathers by making the bird’s wings light up with a flickering blaze, but also on the field burning anything in front of it up to mid-range. She is the same size as Gamabunta, with an enormous wing span of 18 meters. Although commonly known as The Love Goddess, she has also earned the title of Mistress of Ninjutsu for being the first Cardinal to obtain dual elemental affinities. Her affinities are to fire and wind, which she can perform up to A-Rank. She is proud, flirty, and unable to cope with most summoner’s unless they somehow prove themselves to her. These are the greatest flaws Aphrodite has, not that she sees them in such a way. Once she determines a course of action, she often follows through without considering it any further. Thankfully, even as brash as it may seem, she very often prepares before acting in the case of any sort of emergency that may result from a miscalculation. So in spite of her abrasive self-assureds she does have the forethought to consider these things beforehand. If only she weren’t such a self-important smart ass, then her company would be more tolerable.

Note: Can be Only Summoned Once.
Note: The Armor takes 3 B-Rank hits and breaks.
Note: Only one element may be used in a move.

Note: Lasts for four turns
(Kuchiyose: Moeru Megami Seriruda) Summoning: Burning Goddess Serilda
S
Description: The user uses their summoning tattoo to summon the Head of the Cardinals, one known by many names but commonly Serilda. The Burning Goddess possesses an almost regal air about her, though it may mostly be the self-righteous egotistical behavior she possesses. Like all Royal Cardinals, Serilda likes to appear in human form most times. Strange as it seems, she prefers to walk rather than fly, unless she deems it necessary to do so. When entering a battle she often opts to revert to her true form, a gigantic flame tornado envelopes Serilda pulling in chunks of earth from the surrounding area, altering her drastically in almost an instant. A vastly changed creature, the frame of a red predatory bird now larger than most men. Lightly plated armor sits strategically placed upon her body, set ablaze as it shields wings, head, chest and legs from immediate dangers. Serilda’s legs are no longer the feeble limbs they once were, noticeably more muscular and every bit as strong as their appearance suggests with razor sharp talons. As the transformation is completed, she swiftly with all her power opens her wings thus causing the flame that begat this transformation to burst forward sending outwards large flaming chunks of earth with a wave of A-Rank flames. This leaves a mark on Serilda’s feathers as the bird’s wings light up with a flickering blaze. The result, a sight similar to that of a flash war as the battlefield in front of Serilda is destroyed and mostly on fire, a horror show for lovers of nature. She is the same size as Gamabunta, with an enormous wingspan of 20 meters. Although commonly known as The Burning Goddess due to her love of the flame element, she has also earned the title of Mistress of Ninjutsu for being the first and only known Cardinal to obtain triple elemental affinities (she can't use them at the same time). Her affinities are to fire, wind and earth which she can easily perform up to S-rank although she mostly prefers fire. She is proud, flirty, and unable to cope with most summoners unless they somehow prove themselves to her or she just likes their “Vibe”. These are the greatest flaws Serilda has, not that she sees them in such a way. Once she determines a course of action, she often follows through without considering it any further. Thankfully, even as brash as it may seem, she very often prepares before acting in the case of any sort of emergency that may result from a miscalculation. So in spite of her abrasive self-assured nature, she does have the forethought to consider these things beforehand. If only she weren’t such a self-important smart ass, then her company would be more tolerable.

A Flaming Goddess Leaving Heaven (Music to be murdered by)
Serilda would activate this ability by singing at 3 different frequencies and adding the different chakras she has an affinity towards (Fire, Wind, Earth) thus sending them out as a song of sorts. This will cause the environment to drastically change into her ideal territory as the earth breaks apart causing jagged rock formations to protrude from the soil and fire to erupt from the ground and the air becomes very hot. The environmental change triggers her Flash evolution as Serilda herself changes with the environment, growing a second pair of flaming wings, her eyes becoming completely white and her talons and beak becoming more sharp. Her attacks also get a +10 boost and she becomes able to withstand up to A-rank techniques of fire, wind and earth. Opponents caught in Serilda’s domain will feel the intense heat begin to have difficulty breathing due to the intense heat, sweat profusely. The heat waves would give mirages, their eyes would begin to dry severely making it very uncomfortable and painful for them thus causing them to blink constantly in a failed attempt at wetting their eyes (this would of course make it harder to keep track of the user or the summon visually), this extreme dryness will lead to blindness by the time the domain ends due to abrasion of the corneal surface and corneal ulcers caused by the dry eyes. The intense heat would also cause extreme dehydration to the opponent as they are losing a lot of water. They would begin to feel very thirsty and light-headed in the 2nd turn, this paired with the mirages leaves them feeling unusually tired (lethargic) and highly confused by the 3rd turn which in turn makes it harder for them to move properly or perform techniques efficiently (-1 rank to techniques). By the time the domain ends the opponent would pass out for 2 turns due to severe migraines and tiredness. Due to the heat all water techniques within the domain (user’s included ) receive a -1 rank penalty. Overall the domain lasts only 4 turns. Once this ability wears off the battlefield is left in complete ruins as everything has been turned to ashes, the temperature drops back to normal, Serilda reverts to her normal form, her and the user are unable to use fire, wind and earth techniques of S-rank and above for 2 turns. This ability can only be utilized thrice with a cooldown period of 5 turns between usage. Holders of the contract are not affected by the environmental change as the have the “Wings of Protection”

Note: Can be summoned thrice per battle.
Note: Serilda’s Armor can take 3 A-rank hits before breaking from anything that she doesn’t have an affinity to. Meaning Fire, Earth and Wind up to A-rank can all be tanked by the armor. S-rank variations of aforementioned elements break her armor in 4 hits.
Note: Remains on battlefield 5 turns, and can only be summoned again after 3 turns

(Kuchiyose: Arashi no Onna Keleano) - Summoning: Keleano Lady of the Storm
Description: Keleano is the Love Goddess Aphrodite's very fierce younger sister. She was born in a brutal storm in the valley of the cardinals and this was prophesied to be a great sign of things to come. Due to having been born and raised in those conditions, she became so accustomed to that environment, and as such gained dual affinity for lightning and water, which she can perform up to A-rank. Similar to the way her sister enters battle, Keleano is enveloped by a vortex of water also altering her looks. She emerges as a large blue bird, although not as large as her sister. She is about 3/4 the size of Gamabunta, has a wingspan of 15 meters and can fit two riders on her back. As her transformation is complete the water vortex shoots forward a powerful stream of water, equivalent to that of a B-rank technique which leaves behind a watery residue on her wings which she can use her own water source. Having grown up in the stormy valley of the cardinals, she has flown in that weather many a time and has had to learn how to balance and move very fast in order to be able to evade from any type of danger, this including lightning. As such she is very agile and can fly and move faster than the average summon. She believes her fierce attitude represents her affinity. The only flaw she has is she can be quite naïve sometimes, willing to fight any opponent even though they are stronger than her. She is very trustworthy and also trusts her summoner and despite being young, she is a very good fighter and very helpful as well.

Note: Can be Only Summoned Once.
Note: Must sign cardinal contract to use.
Note: Can only be taught by El Alucard.

Note: Lasts for four turns
(Kuchiyose: Arashi no joō Keleano) Summoning: Queen Of Storms Keleano
Type:
Supplementary
Description: Keleano is Serilda’s very fierce younger sister. Her egg was stolen from the Royal palace but the thieves made the mistake of trying to cut through Cardinallia Valley as a means of escape and died as soon as they entered leaving the egg there to be taken care of by nature. By some miracle she was born in a brutal storm in the valley of the cardinals and this was prophesied to be a great sign of things to come. Due to having been born and raised in those conditions, she became so accustomed to that environment, and as a royal gained dual affinity for lightning and water, which she can perform up to S-rank. She later went back to the palace and very quickly took a liking to her older sister looking up to her so it’s not a surprise that she enters battle and often reverts to her cardinal form in a similar manner. Keleano is enveloped by a vortex of water with many lightning bolts shooting from it up to mid-range also altering her normal human form to that of a large cardinal. She emerges as a large blue bird, although not as large as her sister. She is about 3/4 the size of Gamabunta, has a wingspan of 16 meters and can comfortably fit two riders on her back. As her transformation is complete the water shoots forward a multitude of electrically charged bullets as well as an electrically charged wave equivalent to that of an A-rank technique which not only leaves the battlefield in front of her drenched and devastated as if a tsunami had just washed through but also leaves behind a watery residue on her wings which she can use her own water source. Having grown up in the stormy valley of the cardinals, she has flown in that weather many times and has had to learn how to balance and move very fast in order to be able to evade any type of danger, especially the never ending hail and lightning storms within Cardinalia Valley . As such she is very agile and can fly and easily move and react faster than the average summon easily being able to avoid lightning techniques without breaking a sweat even at very close range. She believes her fierce attitude represents her affinity. The only flaw she has is she can be quite naïve sometimes, willing to fight any opponent even though they are stronger than her. She is very trustworthy and also trusts her summoner and despite being young, she is a very good fighter and very helpful as well.

A Storm Of Premonition (Music to be murdered by)
Keleano much like her sister has her own variation of the Royal lineage’s secondary ability very reminiscent of Cardinallia Valley . Her song starts with her singing at 2 different frequencies and adding the different chakras she has an affinity to (Water And Lightning) . This causes a massive amount of water from any nearby water sources and all the water from her drenching the field with her transformation floats upwards making a multitude of water drops all around the battlefield which float in place. Once every turn they will shoot out in an omnidirectional manner pelting the opponent and before floating in place again looking like someone stopped time while it was raining. Keleano’s domain requires her to constantly sing in order to maintain and as such she has learned to multitask thus giving her the ability to move and fight whilst singing without losing concentration an easy feat considering where she grew up. The water bullets even though constantly hitting the opponent will only collectively deal +15 blunt force damage in the 1st turn, +20 blunt force damage in the 2nd, +25 heavy blunt force damage from the third, the 4th and last turn will see them doing +30 piercing damage. The bullets will only be a slight hindrance to the opponent as if being pelted by hail, all until the third turn where its heavy damage might crack a few bones. To make it fair the users bullets on the fourth turn will not pierce any internal organs and cannot kill the opponent, at most they would be left blind and bleeding (not heavy bleeding as they do not pierce all the way through but losing blood from the many holes on their body. As for Keleano herself, she undergoes her flash evolution as she much like her sister grows a second pair of water wings, her feathers begin to give off an electric charge akin to an A-rank lightning technique thus shocking anything she touches whilst in this form. Her eyes become completely white and her talons and beak become more sharp. Unlike her sister who gets a damage boost, she gets a speed boost making her very hard to keep up with even for those with enhanced senses and high level Dojutsu (MS, Byakugan, Jogan, sound hearing , etc.) She also becomes able to withstand up to A-rank techniques of Water and Lightning. Due to all the water bullets in the air, all fire techniques are receive a -25 dmg penalty. Once this ability wears off the droplets fall back to the ground, Keleano reverts to her normal form, and she and the user are unable to use water techniques of S-rank and above for 2 turns. This ability can only be utilized thrice with a cooldown period of 5 turns between usage. Holders of the contract are not affected by the environmental change as the have the “Wings of Protection”

Note: Can be summoned only once in battle.
Note: Must sign cardinal contract to use..
Note: Stays on field 5 for turns after summoned.

(Kuchiyose: Appugurēdo) - Summoning: The Upgrade
Type: Summoning
Damage: N/A (+10 to Taijutsu)

Description: The user will simply perform a single hand seal, summoning an armor made completely of extremely sharp cardinal beaks over his body. The armor looks like a layered spiked suit and the beaks are of various shapes and sizes, interlocking throughout the suit so as to create the most efficient armor. The user is able to summon the beaks in any spot on his body he wishes. This could be just his right arm, both his arms, from his feet to his torso, or even having a full body suit. When an enemy makes contact with the beaks it will be as if he were stabbed with many sharp knives, the armor adds +10 to all Taijutsu the user uses. The beaks are naturally very strong and resilient, able to block damage from up to A-rank Taijutsu, A-rank Ninjutsu and B-Rank Elemental techniques. Since the armor is connected to the cardinals, should there be any Cardinal summon present on the field whilst the user has the armor on, the suit’s true power (The Upgrade) is activated and the suit adapts to the summoning Cardinal on the field.

• The Upgrade (Queen of Flames) - This upgrade is activated when Aphrodite is present on the field. The armor turns red and grants the user the ability to perform all Fire and Wind techniques B-rank and below with a single hand seal. The suit is able to withstand up to S-rank wind techniques, however it also obtains the elemental weaknesses of fire and wind and as such, it can only take two B-rank fire or water techniques before breaking.
Note: Can only use Fire and Wind elements while armor is active.
Note: Cannot use any B-rank and above fire and wind techniques for 2 turns after usage of this armor.
• The Upgrade (The Stormy Sea’s Princess) - This upgrade is activated when Keleano is present on the field. The armor turns blue and grants the user the ability to perform all Water and Lightning techniques B-rank and below with a single hand seal. The suit is able to withstand up to A-rank water and lightning techniques and S-rank Fire, however it also obtains the elemental weaknesses of water and lightning thus it is only able to take two B-rank earth or wind techniques before breaking.
Note: Can only use Water and Lightning while armor is active.
Note: Cannot use any B-rank and above water and lightning techniques for 2 turns after usage of this armor.

Note: Lasts 4 turns after which the beaks fall away.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle, but needs to cool down for 2 turns after the first time used and 4 turns after the second time used.

Note: The beaks that make up the suit are light so they do not remove from the user’s speed
(Hogo no tsubasa) Wings Of Protection(The Upgrade)
Type:
Summoning
Chakra: N/A (40 to activate the upgrade)
Damage: N/A (+15 to Taijutsu)
Description: Formerly a technique on its own that required you to summon a rather weak armor, the Royal cardinals decided to remake this armor and give it to those they deem worthy. The armor is still a layered spiky suit made of beaks of various shapes and sizes interlocking throughout the suit however, this time the beaks were taken from the remains of fallen cardinal warriors and treated by the wisest of cardinals in order to make them translucent thus making the armor itself translucent. The armor is sealed within a necklace given to them by Serilda when they are deemed worthy which not only allows them to summon the beaks in any spot on the body they wish but also allows them to withstand the harsh environmental changes caused by the “Music to be Murdered by” ability. The user summons the beaks wherever, could be just his right arm, both his arms, from his feet to his head, or even having a full body armor; this all happens passively with a thought. When an enemy makes contact with the beaks or is hit by the user with the armor on it will be as if he were stabbed with many sharp knives, and as such the armor adds +15 dmg to all Taijutsu the user uses. As they are cardinal beaks they are naturally very strong and resilient, able to tank damage up to A-Rank Kenjutsu (break after 4 S-rank Ken), A-rank Taijutsu(break after 4 S-rank Tai), A-rank Ninjutsu (break after 4 S-rank Nin) and B-Rank Elemental techniques (to break 4 A-rank, 3 S-Rank elemental). Since the armor is connected to the cardinals it too has a form of flash evolution called the upgrade. The user can activate the true ability of the armor provided there be any Royal Cardinal summon present on the field. The armor’s true power (The Upgrade) once activated by the user via sacrificing some chakra the armor adapts according to the Cardinal present on the field.

The Upgrade (Queen of Flames) - This upgrade can be activated when Serilda is present on the field. The armor turns red and grants the user the ability to perform all Fire, Wind and Earth techniques B-rank and below without hand seals. It is also able to withstand up to A-rank wind, fire and earth techniques and 4 S-rank fire wind and earth will break it however 3 A-rank of Water and lightning will break it. The user also gains a +20 dmg buff to said elements.

Note: Can only use Fire, Wind and Earth elements while Queen of flames is active.
Note: Queen of Flames stays active for 3 turns.
Note: Cannot use any A-rank and above fire, wind, and earth techniques for 1 turn after usage of this upgrade.

The Upgrade (The Stormy Sea’s Princess) - This upgrade can be activated when Keleano is present on the field. The armor turns blue and grants the user the ability to perform all Water and Lightning techniques B-rank and below without hand seals. It is also able to withstand up to A-rank Water and lightning techniques, 4 S-rank of the same elements will break it however 3 A-ranks of fire and wind will break it. The user also gains a +20 dmg buff to said elements.

Note: Can only use Water and Lightning while The Stormy Sea’s Princess is active.
Note: The Stormy Sea’s Princess stays active for 3 turns.
Note: Cannot use any A-rank and above water and lightning techniques for 1 turn after usage of this upgrade.

Note: The upgrades can only be used three times per battle, but needs to cool down for 2 turns after its deactivated.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Decided to give them 4 abilities instead of the normal 5 as to not make these too OP or something <_>
Fixed the abilities up a bit and changed the name from Dementor to Banshee.

A Banshee is a gliding, wraithlike Dark creature, widely considered to be one of the foulest to inhabit the shinobi world. Banshees feed on human happiness and thus generate feelings of depression and despair in any person in close proximity to them upon being summoned. They can also consume a person's soul, leaving their victims in a permanent vegetative state, and thus are often referred to as "soul-sucking fiends", rendering a person an 'empty-shell'. (Ability to be created through CSCJs) Banshees have a humanoid shape, approximately three metres, or 10 feet high, and are covered in dark hooded cloaks of long ripped black cloth, making them closely resemble wraiths. Its body is greyed and decayed looking, like a decomposing corpse, and its breath sounds rattling like it is trying to "suck more than air" out of a room. Its hands are "glistening, greyish, slimy-looking, and scabbed". They seem to exude cold. A Banshee's face has empty eye sockets, covered with scabbed skin. There is a gaping large hole where the mouth should be, which is used for sucking the soul out of the victim. They levitate/fly round the battlefield at speeds of an Apex Speed Spec. Sage rank shinobi.

Standard Ability: Unlike normal animal contracts where the user must sacrifice blood and perform several hand seals to summon them, Banshees are much different. Instead they appear on the battlefield through a plume of smoke after the user simply pays +10 more chakra to summon the Banshee through this method (Ex: An S rank Banshee would sap 50 chakra from the user). Although it might seem like a long method, its instant due to still being a space-time technique. They cannot be summoned outside of short range of the user

Standard Ability:
Banshees 'sense' their enemies by their life force and chakra up to long range away (1 LM away in the NW), making it near impossible to hide from them or use a technique to sneak attack them. Also being able to telepathically communicate with the summoner, it makes it easier for him to also be aware of his surroundings.

Unique: Their body are quite resilient to physical techniques such as Earth, water and/or taijutsu base ones and variants. Being able to shave off -10dmg from them. They're also able to simply phase through techniques and/or terrain similar to the Gedo Mazo's phantom dragons passively once per turn. This is called 'Phantom Mode' which only lasts the turn it is activated and once within this mode, the Banshees cannot attack the opponent(s) until they are out of this mode. Making this mode simply a defensive/supplementary one. This mode can only be used once every other turn, never two turns consecutively. Unfortunately due to this, they cannot use techniques that are physical base either (Such as Earth, Water, Taijutsu etc) but can use all energy & spiritual base techniques of the user (canon or custom) without the need for a source or hand seals.

Unique: Unique to every Banshee is their specific ability to use Ototon that can be directed at specific targets as to not affect the summoner or allies. This doesn't mean their Ototon ninjutsu are stronger than any other normal shinobi, they just have a certain mastery over it. Being able to utilize the custom ototon ninjutsu or ones from the canon list.

Declined by Imperfect.

First, don't appreciate that literally the first thing I pointed out in my first check, the Speed in the General description section, was completely ignored. You're still putting Speed, something I personally consider an ability, in the general description section. That's not where that goes. Additionally, as stated before, Sage Rank is still too high to allow. The tacking on of a biography specialty is pretty lazy truth be told, and not something I want to start allowing, as it could lead to abuse. This is supposed to be an ability that says all of your Summons for this contract are of X speed. If you honestly think I'll approve Sage Rank as a universal speed for every Summon on your contract, including the generic ones Summoned by the Summoning Technique, please reconsider your opinion of me. The best you can hope for is a certain Speed per Rank of your Summon, and even then, Jonin is the highest you'd get as a passive. If you make your one allotted Forbidden Rank Summon allowed per Contract, that can be as fast as a Sage, but none of this "Advanced or Apex Speed or Resistance" addition stuff. Vayne did the same thing with a Summon, and I removed it because it's just not a precedent I want to set. Specialties are for biographies, not Summons.
Next, you'll need to change the type of Sensory for them. It never clicked in the last check, but Life Force Sensory, at least currently, is exclusive to Children of Tiamat. That's my bad for not remembering that it's unique to them. Considering your Summons feed on souls, that's probably what they should be trying to detect via their senses, no? Just because something has a life signature doesn't mean it has a soul, Sentient Yang techniques being the first example that springs to mind.
Next how do you say you only gave them 4 abilities when the second basic is a two-in-one with Sensory and mental communication, lmao. And that's on top of the Speed in the General Description, as well as the stacking of Apex Handseal and Sourceless later on. Just, no. One ability per slot, that's what everyone else needs to abide by, so you need to too.
Next issue is with the knowledge that Legendary Summons remain on the field indefinitely, and is primarily concerning that first unique. Allowing them to use something like this every other turn is strong enough, but when you factor in the usage of Sound Release, the intent is clear. Summon it, and every other turn have it passively phase through something, then pop whatever Sound Release technique you happen to want them to use, then pop back out, which would be pretty difficult to counter for the average member. You also say they can't attack the opponent while in the "mode", then go on to say they can't use physical techniques, but energy based and spiritual techniques are fine, which is a contradiction, so might want to fix that.
Finally, you are not letting every single one of these Summons use "all of your Spiritual and Energy based techniques, Canon or Custom". How you ever thought this wording would ever be approved is beyond me, cause that would include any Energy based Elements, Genjutsu, Yin and Neidan just to name a few. So let me be clear here; Anything like this will never be allowed, period, and the fact that you tried it is genuinely astounding. And here you are again, cramming more abilities into a single slot, and more Biography Specialties to boot. Apex is typically the standard for Summons anyway, since most animals don't have hands to perform Seals with so adding that is pretty much pointless, but the Sourceless part can get removed. Again, not something I'm willing to allow, as it's a slippery slope.
Overall, for a Contract you say you "didn't want to be too OP UwU", you managed to fit quite a lot in here. Even more than last time, and I'm genuinely impressed at that. Again, not a whole lot I can add constructively, so you have my sincerest apologies for that. I just don't know how I would make a Contract like this, so that's naturally hampering my ability to advise you on how to proceed. Overall advice, keep your basics simple, as they won't ever be allowed to be anything a Normal Contract can't have, a Mythical and Legendary only get to have more of them, and for your Uniques, just tone it down, please.

A Banshee is a gliding, wraithlike Dark creature, widely considered to be one of the foulest to inhabit the shinobi world. Banshees feed on human happiness and thus generate feelings of depression and despair in any person in close proximity to them upon being summoned. They can also consume a person's soul, leaving their victims in a permanent vegetative state, and thus are often referred to as "soul-sucking fiends", rendering a person an 'empty-shell'. (Ability to be created through CSCJs) Banshees have a ghostly shape, approximately three metres, or 10 feet high, and are covered in dark hooded cloaks of long ripped black cloth, making them closely resemble wraiths. Its body is greyed and decayed looking, like a decomposing corpse, and its breath sounds rattling like it is trying to "suck more than air" out of a room. Its hands are "glistening, greyish, slimy-looking, and scabbed". They seem to exude cold. A Banshee's face has empty eye sockets, covered with scabbed skin. There is a gaping large hole where the mouth should be, which is used for sucking the soul out of the victim. They levitate/fly round the battlefield.

Standard Ability: Their body are quite resilient to physical techniques such as Earth, water and/or taijutsu base ones and variants. Being able to shave off -10 dmg from them. Additionally they move at a standard Chuunin ninja rank speed, unless specified in the summoning.

Standard Ability: Banshees 'sense' their enemies by their 'soul' and/or chakra up to long range away (1 LM away in the NW), making it near impossible to hide from them or use a technique to sneak attack them.

Standard Ability: Share a mental link with the summoner, being able to communicate easily.

Unique: Unlike normal animal contracts where the user must sacrifice blood and perform several hand seals to summon them, Banshees are much different. Instead they appear on the battlefield through a plume of smoke after the user simply pays +10 more chakra to summon the Banshee through this method (Ex: An S rank Banshee would sap 50 chakra from the user). Although it might seem like a long method, its instant due to still being a space-time technique. They cannot be summoned outside of short range of the user.

Approved with edits. See spoiler.

"Can use techniques the user can, except CC", so even more than last time? No.

If you want something like this, do like Korra and LoK, and actually restrict it. Korra's requires the life cycle of his summons to steal KG, AE, etc, while LoK's is time gated with a range limit that cancels the ability if you step outside of Mid Range. The wording is what I shot down last time, and the wording is what I'm not allowing this time, in addition to the below.​

Still putting abilities in the description section, so you're still trying to get more than what's allowed? No. Removed.

Swapped first basic and first unique, since you made the mitigation more simple. Also bundled the speed and mitigation, but reduced the speed. You still want to double up on abilities? Fine, but I'll drop the values to balance it out. Speed might be virtually useless anyway, since LoK mentioned that Legendary Contracts don't have "generic" Summons you can summon with the B-Rank Summoning technique. So unless you don't plan on specifying speeds on individual summons, it's pointless having a speed ability now.

Everything else is fine. You're more than welcome to update the contract I believe, so if you'd like to try and make an ability for copying abilities just keep in mind the more stuff you're going for, the more restricted/ harder it will need to be to achieve.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Recent CSC Approval: https://animebase.me/threads/custom-summoning-submission.777488/post-22049993

(Nineko Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Guddowin ) Ninja Cat Summoning Jutsu: Goodwin
Description: The user performs the Summoning Jutsu, either through Hand Seals, their Summoning Tattoo or their Summoning Scroll to summon Goodwin. Goodwin is a fairly tall and muscular cat; standing roughly seven meters on all fours while ten meters on his hindlegs. Goodwin has a muscular build, right earring, a scar on his right eye, and two distinct tattoos on each shoulder. He wears a sleeveless jacket with a fur collar that is held together by two belts and a shirt with cloverleaf patterns, wristbands with flame patterns, white pants with a sash, and shoes. In terms of his personality, Goodwin is a confident being who proclaims that he will be the man who take over the kingdom of Extalia. Outside of this, he treats the members of the Cat Contract with the utmost respect as well as other felines of Extalia minus the Queen. In terms of his battle prowess, Goodwin is capable of utilizing Earth Release without the need of any hand seals nor sources. He is also proficient with fire arms, in which he carries his own version of the Assassin's Arsenal, but instead of Fire Bullets – he instead uses hardened earth-based projectiles as ammunition. Lastly, Goodwin has a rather fondness to the ladies of the contract, in which when summoned into battle he will remain one additional turn than normal. He can only be summoned once per battle, lasting four turns. His use of the Assasin’s Arsenal SNT costs a move slot as well.

Declined, the problem with this is it can be used as a way to bypass the SNT limit. Only the summoning will be capable of using this to prevent that. In addition to this, the mention of using Earth without the need for source needs to go. Handseals or source but not both.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CSC Approval: https://animebase.me/threads/archive-custom-jutsu-submission-ii.157594/page-109#post-9723761

Bazelgeuse Type-52 ‘Bomber Wyvern’ (B-52 ‘Hakai Hiryu’)
Type:
Summoning
Range: Short -Long, Short (for the summoning itself)
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80 Physical attacks/Fire breathing. Variable Payload
Description: Bazelgeuse are large continental wyvern covered in thick, heavy scales with a bronze sheen. They have a bulky upper body and a large wingspan. They are part of a line of militarised animals that underwent selective breeding by summoners, the 52nd iteration. Bazelgeuse’s underside and tail is lined with protruding scales that are easily shed. The hide underneath the scale has a very thick layer of fat evolved to protect the wyvern from the heat and concussion of its own attacks as well as to adapt to various weather conditions and temperatures these aerial attackers have to go through. As such, a Bazelgeuse is immune to its own attacks and is capable of flight in any weather conditions immune to all turbulence, attributed to its evolution and sheer size. Dubbed ‘Flying Fortresses’, Bazelgeuse are massive wyverns with their average wingspans around 56m and a length of 49m. Their strength matches their size, and their muscular physique contributes to their agility. Their explosive abilities are only rivaled by their explosive attitude. Bazelgeuse are reckless fighters, preferring to crash into their enemies from high up in the air using the weight of their bodies to deal damage. They can stand back up unscratched and with their massive wingspan and strength push themselves back high in the air. Bazelgeuse can fly at high speed, equivalent to the base speed of a Jonin Ranked Shinobi, and are able to resist damage up to S rank. They share other generic wyvern traits and being continental wyverns, they’re able to breathe natural fire. Over the years, wyvern summoners have managed to develop Bazelgeuse’s body into a weapon itself. These scales start seething in red as a Bazelgeuse enrages and starts to attack, a glow is visible in between the scales as Bazelgeuse's body heats up. Upon detaching from their body, Bazelgeuse’s scales undergo a reaction causing them to combust and explode. Bazelgeuse have nerves that extend all the way to their scales, this quality allows them to ‘feel’ individual scales as well as control which scale should shed and how. Through their nervous system, Bazelgeus sends signals to the scales to fall down with precise timing as well as leave a genetic instruction to explode. Bazelgeuse can control when and how these scales explode, sometimes opting for a timed payload several turns after. Alternatively, the scales can be set to react and explode to the summoner’s specific Fire release signature or Bazelgeuse’s own fire breathing. In the alternate scenario, if the condition is not met, the scales do not explode.

Bazelgeuse’s unique trait is both its greatest strength and weakness. Each Bazelgeuse has a limited ‘payload’ of explosive scales, which grow back over time. As such, Bazelgeuse have limited ‘Firepower’ when it comes to bombing. However, it also gives Bazelgeuse control over how to use their firepower. Every Bazelgeuse is summoned with 240 Firepower, which translates to 240 points of damage (To put things to perspective, an average S rank summon might be able to do 80 damage every turn over the course of 4 turns resulting in a total of 320 damage). When a Bazelgeuse uses up its firepower, it effectively ends the summoning and the wyverns is moved out of battle irrespective of the remaining duration. Variable firepower means that Bazelgeuse are able to go on light bombing raids for as little as 40 damage or as high as 120, with this number also being the cap for the amount of damage Bazelgeuse can inflict in a single turn, which would result in the summon going away in as little as two turns/ moves. Bazelgeuse are able to spread their scales dense in an area or sparsely distributed through the battlefield. They tend to travel high in the skies while carpet bombing entire landmarks but are also able to make their scales combust in short-range along with physical attacks. I.e. Swinging their tail at an enemy causing the scales to explode dealing X damage and consuming X firepower. This can result in multipart attacks involving complex aerial maneuvers where a Bazelgeuse spreads its bombs around in the end followed by a separate dive attack that explodes on impact. In instances involving dive-bombs, tail whips, and other physical attacks, the max firepower Bazelgeuse can release is 40. Finally, the damage of Bazelgeuse's scales can't be boosted by any means.

Note: Last 4 turns, usable 2 times per battle if the summoner has a Summoning-based specialty.
-A summoner may only summon 1 Bazelgeuse at a time.
-All attacks cost a move per turn. Multi-part combos may use a single move per turn but have their damage divided into ‘phases’. For example, a Bazelguese may drop bombs on an enemy using a total of 40 Firepower, followed by a heavier dive attack using another 80. In this case, if an enemy interrupts a combo between the two phases, Bazelguese will only have dealt 40 damage.

Approved with highlighted edits. See spoiler for notes.

Reduced the speed to Jonin, and removed the part that said it can perform a divebomb, then retreat back into the sky "within two timeframes". Timeframes aren't a unit of measurement for time, they are the sequence of events as they happen, so this could be interpreted as you saying they are able to all but instantly soar back into the sky within seconds. That won't fly, nor will they at that speed.

And while the scales mechanic is really nice and unique, it needed to be limited. The potential to "blow your entire payload" in a single move was simply too much to allow, because you could easily hit 320 damage in a single attack (before any mitigation, which will hit this Summon's abilities harder than usual as they are technically separate instances of damage) if you did a full payload dive bomb. So now you can release a max of 120 damage via the scales per turn, with a cap of 40 for attacks that combine physical attacks and scales. Because of these changes, I removed the final section that mentioned Bazelguese going "all-in", since it was basically alluding to my fear of a "full payload dive bomb" type of attack. Additionally the scales themselves cannot be boosted by any means. The reason for these changes should be easily discerned, but if you'd like me to explain them, you know where you can find me.

Finally added a Summoning Specialty requirement to the ability to perform a second Summoning. It's a requirement I've seen done before, including on some of my own Summons, and is the only instance I'm aware of allowing one to use the same Summon more than once.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Approval link: [ x ]

( Tengubi ) - Tengu Fire
Type:
Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 10 - 50
Damage: 20 - 90
Description: Tengubi is a special and magical form of natural flames that Tengu are capable of utilizing. These flames, because of their state and nature, are devoid of chakra and because of this, cannot be absorbed or sealed via chakra absorption/sealing methods. Tengu are known to use this fire exclusively, considered a special byproduct of theirs. These flames vary in appearance by the Tengu, though these properties are shared. In addition to this, these flames can take the form and shape of anything within the user's imagination, meaning they can become solid as bricks or maintain a plasma energy state though the user cannot freely change this. One special property as noted in the Contract is the ability to burn away the spiritual root of techniques and targets. What this refers to is the general clash between Tengubi and other obstacles, burning away the spiritual energy within at rapid rates to effectively "erase" or destroy a technique. This effect operates just like when normal techniques are combated or bested, giving the flames their own burning aspect unique to them. However, when clashing with opponents, Tengubi drastically burns away spiritual energy, creating an imbalance of energy that makes it harder to utilize chakra as they take 5 spiritual damage per turn alongside a doubling reduction of accessible chakra, starting at 5 ( this means they lose access to 5 chakra then 10 chakra, then 20, then 40, and so on ) until they either defeated or healed via Yin or other appropriate means to restore the spiritual damage done.
Note: Can only be used by Tengubi or Signers who have Naturalist Specialty. To change the tangibility of the Tengubi after released, the user must spend a move per turn..
Note: S and Forbidden ranked usage can only occur once every 3 turns and up to 5 times collectively and 2 max for Forbidden.
Note: After using S rank or higher, the Tengubi cannot make use of Tengubi for 2 turns.

Approved by Imperfect.

( Kuchiyose: Akuryō ) Summoning: Akuryō
Type:
Summon
Damage: 80
Description: The user forms a short string of hand seals and summons Akuryō the Tengu to the field. Akuryō is noted to be quicker than his counterparts, moving at speeds equal to that of the average Sage. Akuryō is also an accomplished and skilled swordsmen, being able to use any of the user's none elemental Kenjutsu unless he has mimicked the canon skill for it. In addition to this basic ability, Akuryō has access to two unique skills special to himself. The first of the two is related to his ability to bond with his summoner, allowing him to have an accelerated progress. However, because this bond allows them to access and share Spiritual techniques quicker, this as a result causes any Yang and Physical Energy related skills to take longer to be mimicked or replicated. This translates into the ability to utilize spiritual based skills such as Ronin Kenjutsu, Yin Release, Genjutsu and associated Kekkei Genkei after 2 turns while Samurai Techniques, Yang Release, Taijutsu and associated Hidden Abilities/Kekkei Genkei require 4 turns to access. Abilities unrelated to these will take the same amount of time as normal to utilize. His second unique skill applies towards his usage of Tengubi. Inverting the two properties granted, Akuryō's usage allows his Tengubi to deal doubling damage per turn in exchange for a static chakra reduction rate of 5 per turn. This means the damage dealt per turn will not remain 5 and will instead double each turn. However, because of this effect and it's more solid state, his Tengubi does not have the ability to alter it's intangibility and damage dealt can be healed via Yang or Yin.
Note: Can only be summoned once by Tengu Contract signers.
Note: Cannot be summoned when other Tengu Contract summonings are present.

Approved by Imperfect.

• Angry
Reactions: Venom

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Type:
Summon
Description:
Durthu is from one of the original Seeds of the Treants, that grew from the first Glade where they were born. This gave him a lifetime of knowledge and experience to learn, while he eventually became known to the world. Standing at medium 12m tall, Durthu is a battle ready Treant who has chased off many intruders into the Glades. Durthu from his lifetime of experience has managed to use chakra and capable of manipulating it on a level equal to a Sage. However, much like many other Treants, Durthu has learned to manipulate the world around him with chakra having mastery over all of the techniques that Treants have, while possessing his own unique skills. Durthu is specifically several parts of trees that are combines and held together by thick vines, much like muscles that form his body. He is capable of compressing himself to a smaller state, which effectively creates a suit of wooden armour for his summoner. While in his armour form, he can still perform his own treekin techniques, however he cannot move on his own, being restricted to being stuck on the user. A side ability of the Armour, is that Durthu can manipulate his body to form extra arms, legs, appendages that are required for the user. These can be used to perform freeform actions, and non elemental taijutsu moves. Durthu has the ability to release flowers upon his skin, which are filled with a special pollen. This pollen is a unique toxic poison to Durthu, being release within short range of his skin, and signers of the Treant Contract are immune to this pollen. Upon contact with the pollen, the opponents body begins to feel dreary, as the pollen starts to absorb water from their bodies, causing the pollen to bloom around them. After 1 turn of contact, the pollen grows, contacting more of the skin and syphoning more water to dehydrate the opponent reducing their base speed by 2 levels. After 2 turns of exposure the user begins to feel extreme dehydration and cannot concentrate to perform techniques above B rank. Upon the 3rd turn of contact, the user passes out due to dehydration.
Notes:
-Durthu lasts 4 turns
-Forming into the armour state is a passive move taking no moveslot
-the pollen can only be released twice per match

Declined by Imperfect: I believe I said this to you this in DM's a while ago, but "Chakra control on the level equal to a Sage" is just a weird thing to state. Just say "can use Forbidden Ranks", cause otherwise it looks like you're trying to get away with something sneaky.

Second, and most importantly, the effects on the poison are just too much. Only 3 turns for an auto-win from unconsciousness, with the second turn making it impossible to use techniques above B-Ranks? That's some potent pollen. Don't think I've got enough antihistamines to fight that. And add a way for people to get rid of this effect, like with Medical Ninjutsu, or removing the pollen, or counteracting the effects by dousing it in Water. Something that doesn't just make this an automatic victory for you, since you're a well established cqc fighter.

Shady Nurse

Kin
419💸
Kumi
1,979💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Summoning Animal: Fire Coral
Scroll Owner: Shady Nurse
Other Users who have signed contract: None at this time.
Summoning Boss if existing: To be submitted by scroll signers. Mine to also be submitted separately.
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: None at this time.
Description and Background: Fire coral, although looking like the coral we usually see in the ocean, growing quite stationary, fire coral are a completely different entity, moving around and having differential traits. The reason it is called fire coral is because it only looks like the everyday coral and is a completely different "species", being a Hydra and related to other hydrozoans. Fire coral can also survive for elongated periods of time above water. Depending on how they are summoned, they can be summoned very tiny, moving slowly and having sneaky attributes, or summoned to the extent of filling an entire field into a fire coral farm. Again, these things do indeed move, albeit slowly, like a snail. But they are meant to be strategic as opposed to most of the brute force other shinobi and summons tend to favor. The main abilities of the fire coral are synchronizing and gaining more strength when pumped, surrounded or submerged in water which varies depending on the summon itself. This being said, shall a shinobi pump a water technique into the fire coral, the fire coral can apply +20 damage to said technique and pump it out as the shinobi intended. As opposed to damage, if it is a sustained or turn based technique being pumped into the fire coral, it can be sustained or last for two more turns as opposed to what it would normally last (ex: 2 turn tech now lasts 4). Their second and most feared ability, which is what makes the fire coral feared is their immunity to, and carrying of, the generic poison found in the ninja world. Again, based on the summon, does this determine to what extent they exert, intake or store such things, but all are known to have these two affinities: water release/hydro pumping via summoner and poison release. Their exoskeleton is very brittle, making any breaks in the coral very sharp albeit non-life threatening to the coral itself, but more so serving as a sharp defense mechanism to being tampered with. All fire coral have limb extensions compared to that of a jellyfish although smaller, thinner, and not as apparent. Actually, more microscopic than anything, reminiscent of hairs on a human body. These are what help the natural poison within the fire coral to spread to other humanoid species such as humans or other summons upon contact, even though there are other methods for the fire coral to release such things. Signers of this contract (bios stating that they have signed this contract) are immune to all effects of the fire coral.

Coral is an ability of the Three Tails. I'd rather not make that less unique by allowing it as a Contract truth be told.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CSC Approval Link: https://animebase.me/threads/archive-custom-jutsu-submission-ii.157594/page-109#post-9723761

Nargacuga (Jinryu)
S
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 80
Description: Nargacuga are a type of feral wyvern that specialize in swift attacks. They are quadrupedal wyverns with developed clawlike forearms attached to their wings. Narcugas can fly but they spend most of their time on land in dense forest type ecologies with large numbers of fauna. They are silent predators adept at climbing things. They have nightmarish red eyes, giving it the look and style of a predatory black panther. Their upper bodies are covered in black fur and their forearms are covered in thick black scales. They have thorny tails, hardened claws, and bladed retracted wings. Nargacuga are skilled hunters often dubbed the shinobi wyvern, they are extremely quick on their feet and make no noise when moving. This is a feature attributed to their fur, something all feral wyverns share. Their fur cut through the air in such a manner that does not produce any sound. Combined with their silent feet, Nargacuga are incredibly silent in their movement. Much like an owl in flight, nargacuga’s movement, even high-speed gallops, and flight make no sound, not alerting even Inuzuka and people with enhanced auditory senses. Aside from their natural physique, Nargacuga have 2 distinct skills that make them incredibly lethal assassins. Nargacuga are able to passively camouflage themselves and suppress their chakra, these skills are similar to hiding in camouflage and chakra suppression techniques. Nargacuga are able to maintain this skill throughout their summoning duration, hiding from basic senses and sensory abilities. Combined with their second skill, Nargacuga truly earned the name of Shinobi wyvern. Once per turn, nargacuga are able to use an extreme movement offensive skill allowing them to travel up to mid-range at 2x speed. If they choose to do so, nargacuga are able to use this skill to leap onto enemies for fatal physical attacks. Doing so costs a move per turn. Despite being basic skills, the combination of the three and Nargacuga’s proficiency in them makes them lethal adversaries.

Note: Last 5 turns, usable 3 times per battle.

Pending: Issues with this one, but as it's been sitting for a while, and they can be easily remedied DM me on Discord, and we can talk about it. First and most obviously, x2 what? You don't list a Rank or speed for the Summon anywhere. Jonin is the highest I'd allow for an S-Rank Summon, so you'll probably go with that.

Second and larger issue is the fact that, based on wording, this thing straight up cannot be sensed at all. So it doesn't produce any sound whatsoever, and not Inuzuka, or anyone with enhanced senses can hear it. Okay, that's not terrible on it's own. Then it can completely camouflage itself hiding them from "basic senses", which is based on the canon Camoflage technique but even that can be reasonably detected via things like footsteps, which you've already covered. Then it can also suppress it's Chakra, and the wording here is where it gets funky, because you use "sensory abilities" as a blanket statement, so would that include heat sensory? Life sensory? Soul sensory? It's effectively a Hayabusa in Summoning clothing in all but name, and that's not something I want to let pass, especially with that Clan being in Mandatory edits. Overall, the sheer amount of ways it cannot be detected needs to be reduced, cause it's effectively everything. You need to give those poor Monster Hunters a chance.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Summoning Animal: Nightmare

Scroll Owner: Lili-Chwan

Summoning Boss if existing: N/A

Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: N/A

Nightmares, or Night Mares, are demonic entities made of fear, death and horror. They are the legendary beings that populate the darkest places of our mind. While they typically assume the shape of black horses in various states of decay, they are know to be able to completly unhinge their jaws to swallow up their preys, unveiling a heinous file of multiple sharp fangs that grows in unnatural ways. As they stalk their prey, the are capable of inducing their nightmarish illusions through their own spiritual venom, which can be administered silently through the many dark tendrils that grow from their manes and tails, and can wrap around and constrict their targets. As they galop, through the ground, air or water, a lingering black smoke permeates their bodies, like ghastly demons that took the form a horse. Their Sanctuary is a black meadow within two hills. It is always night time within the meadow, and the grass blows with an eerie sound of death.

Unique Ability #1 - Nightmare Avatar

The primary unique ability of the Nightmares is the duality of their form. All Nightmares have a corporeal form that normally represents a horse in an advanced state of decay, showing grim and bare bones or putrified tissues of flesh. The corporeal form of the Nightmare induces an Illusion on anyone in its presence, that can witness it through any of their senses. This is considered a Genjutsu of the same rank as the Summoning Technique, that resists all of Genjutsu Immunities. The illusionary form shows a magnificent and proud horse, with a great mane of hair and powerful hooves. Both forms behave in exact synchronicity, and juxtapose perfectly. In order to defeat a Nightmare, one must equally physically defeat it and purge the Genjutsu avatar (through normal Genjutsu rules that pertain to the release of a Genjutsu of according rank, be it Kai, Pain or other means of purging Genjutsu.) Defeating the Genjutsu Avatar without defeating the Physical Avatar means a passive casting of the Genjutsu once again, while defeating the Physical Avatar without the Genjutsu Avatar means a passive resummoning of the physical form. Defeating both within the same turn, even if not at the exact same time means the Nightmare will forcefully be summoned back to the Sanctuary and can't be resummoned for the duration of the battle.

Unique Ability 2# - Ghastly Smoke

Nightmares produce a smoke through their body that they are capable of materializing or manipulate through chakra, utilizing the Smoke Advanced Ninjutsu. The dark smoke produced by the Nightmares is heavily inbalanced, acquiring a Yin-infused S&W relation of neutrality, and deals spiritual damage instead of physical, though it can interact with physical objects with raw power, instead of acquiring the complete intangibility of Yin Release techniques. A specific ability that is to be submitted through each individual summon and Nightmare arts is the ability of mimicking the effects of Elemental Ninjutsu through manipulation of the smoke composition.

Basic Ability 1# - Heinous Venom

Nightmares are venomous creatures, which they are able to inject onto their preys through the tendrils that can passively grow up to short-range of their body. The venom of the Nightmares are based on the venom of the Real World Cubozoa jellyfish, which produces an excrutiating pain akin to a searing iron burning and a sense of impending doom. It has ability to trap their prey into paralyzing illusionary realms as the lethal venom runs through their veins, dealing both Physical and Spiritual damage. Techniques submitted under the Heinous Venom category will behave with a S&W weakness against other Ninjutsu and abilities, and can be healed through Yang and Medjutsu techniques. This does not give access to Poison Ninjutsu.

Basic Ability 2# - Horrendous Illusion

Nightmares are capable of using Genjutsu and cast them by contact with either the Ghastly Smoke or the Heinous Venom, acquiring a +1 rank or +20 damage if applicable when using Genjutsu.

Basic Ability 3# - Spiritual Resistance

Nightmares are capable or resisting Yin and Illusion-based techniques, shaving off -20 spiritual damage from techniques that target the Nightmare, or reducing their power 1 rank.

Declined, numerous issues; too many problems with most abilities, few restrictions, doing too much.
Unique 1: I spoke to both Daemon and Imperfect regarding the 2 unique abilities and they agreed with me on them. For starters, permanent Genjutsu or effects cannot be approved for any Legendary contract due to them not having a proper time duration. What I mean by this is an ability such as "reduces opponent's speed as long as the summoning is present" and similar lines cannot work because the duration I'd potentially unlimited vs the standard 4 turns. A Genjutsu that lasts as long as the summoning exists is already a breach of this, and with the ability to recast it (passively at that, another issue) any turn it isn't fully destroyed is another problem. In the case of the canon Clam of Gengetsu, a single Forbidden technique or Boosted S rank would destroy the Clam for good, even if it's Genjutsu is in effect, the Gen must be recast actively when its set back in and it has a set duration - all restrictions much better suited than the ones here. This one has added problems by requiring you to also kill the physical avatar at the same time the Gen is broken. There's also a concern regarding its ability to cast Gen on any target despite immunities existing, something we would treat as a basic ability by itself.

Unique 2: Yin or Yang based Summonings cannot be approved. We are not allowing summonings with direct mentions to being Yin enhanced, Yang empowered, or variations or similar abilities. While you can liken this to or mention it has spiritual effects, you cannot say it is Yin enhanced because that carries specific notions attached to it, like the sub-abilities you granted the smoke to have. Also, a pattern we've noticed is you're attempting to utilize other technique fields through summonings by allowing them to exist as 'advanced variations', like Yokai Sharks and this smoke ability utilized via Smoke Techniques. Neither is allowed like this as it circumvents custom limits and waters down those actual abilities by allowing this ability to exist.

Standard: Though this ability isn't as problematic, the creation of two natural substances isn't generally allowed. We have yet to approve this in any other Contract - Legendary or otherwise. The use of the smoke as well as the poison would be two substances this can produce if approved. As for the poison itself, it dealing both Physical and Spiritual damage at the same time as inflicting an illusion on them is a no. Physical or spiritual damage only, and if physical, the Gen cannot exist at the same time. Or will have to be significantly weaker/slower in induction time/execution.

Standard ability 2: Second Standard is a no as written; definitely won't be allowed via both. Only one will be able to cast Gen through it as only one can exist. This applies to Canon Genjutsu and Custom Basic Genjutsu only, not Sound Gen, Doujutsu, or CFSJ.

Standard 3: This isn't as problematic as it's straightforward, though unjustified. How does it acquire this limited immunity to spiritual damage? Keep in mind there is a difference between spiritual techniques dealing damage and spiritual damage. One just means a spiritual technique hurt you while the other means it explicitly dealt damage to your spiritual energy.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fly Summoning Contract: [x]

Updating Astaroth Seers [x]

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Sensumpotens magnus ) Fly Summoning ♆ Astaroth Seer

Description: Sensumpotens magnus, common name Astaroth Seers, are a Sage species of flies with an extraordinarily developed sense of sight and smell, with abnormally gigantic eyes and antennae. This aberration allows them to perceive light, scent and chakra and senjutsu in a far superior manner than most, including the ability to see in the dark, which releases the Ninja World area restrictions ( Mist, Shadow, etc ) to up to +1 range and a x3 boost to tracking abilities. This does not add any quantifiable bonus in terms of reflex, prediction or speed, merely provides an encompassing sensory boost to augment their brain capabilities, developed further in the description. They have a very intimate relation with the Insect Spying Technique, which allows them to inherently perceive what every insect in the area is experiencing, and secondarily exert their dominance over them including insect summons with the same rank or lower than his own, or the home-bred insects of insect users like the Aburame of lower rank than the summoner, which mainly allows the Astaroth to sever their connection with the enemy host, stop insect manipulations on their track and call them upon itself. When an Astaroth exerts it's dominance, no other host can do the same, with the exception of the Astaroth's host, which is the user. When the user is connected with the Astaroth Seer through the Insect Spying Technique, the Astaroth will directly stand on top of the host's head, feeding from the chakra aroudn the user's brain directly. This gives a trade-off where the user is unable to perform complex techniques like Forbidden Ranks, Mental techniques and Genjutsu, but, in return, gains access to the sensations every insect Astaroth shares his senses with, and is able to enact his own Aburame techniques through the insects that Astaroth is exerting domination at the moment. Throughout this connection, foreign chakra slipping through the host's brain will be immediately eaten by the Astaroth, dispersing genjutsu before they latch, up to S rank. The second greatest ability of the Astaroth Seer fly is the sensing and manipulation of Sage Energy. While standing atop the head of the user, he is able to passively acquire natural energy, at a rate of 5% percent for Incomplete Sage users and 10% for Perfect sage Users, per turn. He is thus able to inject the natural chakra directly into the insects he is controlling and the user, allowing one to achieve sage mode. When shared with the insects, Aburame techniques used through the controlled swarm merely creates a sort of petrification wound-like effect that is capable of battling other Senjutsu techniques and Spiritual/Intagible techniques, like Yin, with a Neutrality effect. When the user is inside Sage mode, this change becomes a strength in technique interactions.
They are usually summoned with a swarm of average Zaebub flies, the Astaroth Legion flies. Astaroth Seers are usually the size of a wild boar piglet, while the Astaroth Legion are each the size of Goliath beetles.

Note: Only last 4 turns in the battlefield, or until they are killed.
Note: Exertion of dominance over opponent's insects can only be happen once throughout their stay, and lasts only 2 turns.
Note: Without the host, dominance is just as simple as stopping techniques, severing connections and call them to itself. With the host, dominance means using his own Aburame techniques on other insects.
Note: Dominance is restricted to A rank and lower summons, or Aburame insects belonging to hosts of lower rank than the user.
Note: If the user performs the Insect Spying Technique on the Astaroth, he is required to maintain direct contact. If the user is an Aburame for more than 6 months, this connection is created passively and the user is only required to spend half has much chakra, paying this amount every 2 turns.
Note: Summons one Astaroth Seer per technique, and a large number of Astaroth legionary flies.
Note: Only the Legionary flies [/B]or other aburame insects[/b] are fit to be manipulated with Aburame Techniques, the Seer itself can't swarm, and usually stands attached to the host's body.

Pending, I need to discuss the actual Senjutsu ability before I can fully check this. Discussing this with another mod first. The parts about reduced charka will ofc have to go.

Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to.
Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. This damage boost increases by 10 when using Aburame, Fly Arts and other Fly related techniques ( like Pharaoh Scythes ) and allows the techniques to drain chakra at the same rate as damage dealt, instead of half. The user gains access to fly anatomy and abilities, including 2 pairs of functional fly wings, allowing the user to fly with a speed 2x as fast as their own, and Composite eyes, allowing the user to have 2x higher tracking abilities than other Sage Modes. The user is capable of draining and eating chakra just like the flies, allowing his techniques to have a similar chakra-draining property as Fly/Aburame techniques.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve. Aburame masters are able to convert 50%.

Declined, this has too many abilities to be allowed in comparison to other SMs; For comparison, all SMs have damage increases, durability increases, tracking and speed increases albeit at different values. Then, they have access to anatomical changes related to the contract which grant them a skill related to their summoning like Honey for Bees, or Shark Teeth for Sharks or Acid for slugs, etc. Yours grant you all of the numeric boosts, access to Fly Arts ( this should be it at this point ) with heightened draining abilities, tracking 2x higher than other SMs (highest being x4), eat chakra/add this effect to your other jutsu. You cannot have these as part of SM as you are allowed a set number of perks and these go beyond the number. The standard boosts are always present + the ability to augment your body with the anatomy of your contract and one perk that comes as part of that.

( Haeton: Domus Demonus ) Fly Arts: Zaebub's Demoniacal Altar

Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Description: Similar to Rashōmon, this technique allows the user to summon the Altars of Zaebub into battle. They are massive conical buildings with gothic architectural elements and thousands of tiny hole-like entrances. The Altars of Zaebub are the main vivariums and hives of the fly colonies, and also the greatest defensive bunkers. Once summoned into battle, it can protect the user from any B rank technique once (20 chakra) and any C rank technique (less than 20 chakra), regardless of elemental nature, before spewing out a horde of flies that spread around the field, and then reverse summon the altar back to Zaebub. Increasing the chakra output of this technique allows the user to summon multiple Altars ( 2 for A rank and 4 for S rank ) which can increase the rank of the technique they can oppose accordingly, or allow multiple lower ranked techniques to be overpowered.

Note: The flies that spew out of the Altars are the same as the ones currently active in battle. Cant use this technique to summon other species of flies.
Note: The flies do not carry any damage, though they can be used even after the Altars reverse back to Zaebub, either freestyle or through an appropriate technique.
Note: B rank requires 1 turn between usages, A rank requires 2 and S rank 4. The latter can only be used 4 times per battle.
Note: The user is able to summon a single Giant Altar by spending as much chakra as an opposing technique higher than normal S rank (40 chakra), matching its intrinsic power. This can only be done twice per battle and it counts towards the S rank usage limit.

Declined, the problem with this technique is that this is is used to defend and release flies as well. Given how strong your flies already are, if this technique is going to be used to defend things, the additional swarm of flies has to go. Also, the last note about matching as much chakra as an opposing technique has to go; outside of likely not being aware of how much chakra a technique is using, allowing any technique to indiscriminately just match another jutsu chakra's output like this isn't good.

Yokai Shark Eggs
Yokai Shark Calves
Adult Yokai Sharks

The Isonade are a species of shark yokai roaming the deepest waters of the archipelago of the Water Country. According to the Ehon Hyaku Monogatari, its body has never been seen, as it is always "hidden beneath the waves, save for its huge tail fin which is covered in small barbs". Multiple stories have been told on how they approach boats stealthily and use their hooked tails to snare sailors and drag them into the sea, where they devours them. They may also simply use their tails to capsize boats, or strike the beach with its tail and kill people there.When isonade strike, they do not thrash about violently like a hungry shark. Instead they hook their prey on their fins or tail with a gentle stroking motion, dragging them into the depths almost peacefully. They do this without a sound and without ever showing their bodies, making them all the more dangerous for their stealth.

Isonade are Mythical sharks, that have evolved through hundreds of years of contact with chakra and blood spilled from numerous battles around the world. They are yokai, demonic spirit entities that derived from actual sharks, and have taken physical form. The average Isonade is about 5 times as big as an actual shark, with an insanely sharp mouth filled with multiple rows of teeth, an enlongated tail three times as long as their body, like a snake, that ends in a ver sharp blade-like fin and a visibly thick and strong carapace-like skin, from overdeveloped dermal denticles. This description entails that of a generic Isonade, very similar to a great white shark with a unique pattern on their back, spots, stripes, splashes, though an Isonade can take on characteristics of any species of the subclass Elasmobranchii ( True Sharks ) of the Chondrichthyes Class, like hammerheads, whale sharks or megalodons.

They hail from a seccluded archipelago hidden with the Water Country, called the Sametsuura, or "The Shallows", it said to be filled with jagged bone-white cliffs from the amont of bones and calcium that have been brought back by the Isonade, and strange and varied crimson to ox-blood corals populate the shallow waters.

Apex Water Affinity: All Isonade are underwater dwellers, breathing and swiming in water with ease, and Water Element users, capable of using Water techniques without any handseals. This is including normal shark-related Water techniques and shark ninjutsu. Their intricate connection with water grants the summoner the Primary Water Speciality when an Isonade is in battle, or the Apex Water Specialty when the summoner is already a Primary Water Specialist.

Augmented Blood Affinity: Because they are spiritual demons turned physical, they share shark's apetite and voraciousness, intimately related to feeding on chakra through draining it and feeding from their blood. They are thus able to sense sources of blood and their chakra signature, both within and outside the target's body within a landmark (Generic technique, other than that is going to be specified in future techniques or Summons) and feed from it at a rate of the same chakra points that the Summoning Technique costed ( Freeform Contact, Generic Summoning Technique Cost [20 Chakra] ) or double the chakra points that the technique through which the Isonade achieved physical contact with the target costed ( With Chakraless Taijutsu, the shark drains as much chakra as damage points dealt ). A shinobi with at least one Summoning related Specialty is capable of sharing the Blood Appetite in battle ( Generic Version ), while a shinobi with 2 or more Summoning Related Specialty is capable of sharing the same level of this ability as the active Isonade Summoning Technique describes.

Enhanced Dermal Denticle Armor: The isonade are covered in a strong, thick and sharp skin. These are teeth-like scales covering the entirety of the Isonade, allowing them to shred a prey's skin on contact, and displace tiny vortexes of water that allow them great manoeuvrability and speed by spliting water apart on their path. The have evolved this ability in order to be able to defend against chakra, as the denticles will split the chakra within the techniques. Their denticle armor allows them to withsand any jutsu two rank lower than the Summoning Technique used ( Generic Technique is B rank, thus can defend D ranks ) and one technique lower than their Rank and still survive once ( Generic Technique, C Rank ) or same rank, in which case the Isonade will be killed or reversed back to the Santuary, but neutralize the technique. This pertains to the rank of the chakra composing the technique, regardless of the actual damage. They are capable of spreading these Dermal Denticles through their Taijutsu or Ninjutsu techniques to make them more resilient to opposing jutsu once every 3 turns, ability shared with Advanced Naturalist Specialties.

Unique - Yokai Biological Transformation: The most unique ability shared by this spiritual demons turned physical is reliant on their nature as Yokai. They are able to change their physical body at will. Many Isonade can be summoned to the field with multiple or enlongated limbs. The Generic Changes are limited to triple the amount of limbs/pair of limbs and/or triple the size of an attribute, though specific Isonade may have enhanced transformations, specified in the techniques. ( Generic Technique allows the user to summon an Isonade with 2 changes to a normal shark physiognomy ( 2 x Triple Limbs ; 1 x Triple Parts + 1 x Enlongated Part ; 2 x Enlongated Parts ).
EX: The user summons an Isonade with 3 Pairs of Eyes, 2 in a row and a 3rd pair on the back of their heads, and three dorsal fins in a row ; Or the user summons an Isonade with 3 pairs of pectoral fins and an enlongated dorsal fin three times bigger than normal ; Or the user summons an Isonade with a dorsal fin three times bigger than normal and an enlogated tail three times bigger than a normal Isonade.
Once per turn, they can morph their body to either enlongate/normalize a limb or add/remove a limb/pair passively, or actively, through the usage of chakra, creating a quick body attack (Considered Isonade Arts/Taijutsu) up to the rank of the technique that was used to summon them ( Generic Technique up to B rank ), which counts as a jutsu in the turn.

Restrictions: The user must have mastered Water and the Shark Contract, replacing the cannon Contract with the Mythical Yokai Shark Contract (Also allowing Cannon bios to sign the Isonade Contract that have not shown possessing Shark Contract). Any normal Shark-related Ninjutsu gains a boost of a rank or +20 chakra, and can only be used once per turn. A Summoning Specialist with 2 summon-related specialties is capable of summoning Normal Sharks through this contract and Isonade summons. Isonade summons require a sufficent water source to contain them, though can be summoned and swim through a thick mist ( Like Kirigakure no Jutsu ) unless stated otherwise in a specific technique.

Declined, too many abilities stuffed into each Ability category; Mythical Contracts get 3 Standard abilities and 1 Unique ability that goes beyond what normally contracts are capable of having. Each Ability you have functions as categories with 3 or more abilities actually listed which makes this unapprovable. Any summoning that grants additional bonuses to Specialties is almost auto vetoed, same as techniques that replicate anything that a Specialty can do outside of standard speed/damage increases/decreases.

Apex Water Affinity would be fine if it stopped at the red. Augmented Blood Affinity would be fine at blood and chakra sensing. The eating ability is an additional ability in itself and is advanced enough to be a Unique Ability as it's not something that's typically approved in normal summonings ( Draining/Consuming chakra at high levels). Enhanced Dermal Denticle Armor would be fine with the red, again. This weakens them as they normally survive damage equal to their rank/default damage unless explicitly stated otherwise and this would just lower it. The blue line would be removed, naturally. Green part is just a Yokai Shark Ninjutsu that should be made and not added as another ability.

The actual Unique ability can work, though not freely as described. A problem from what's mentioned here is that you mention generic changes to the generic Sharks. Mythical and Legendary don't get use of the Generic Summoning technique due to how strong the summonings can be and the potential they can have. A better description for this would be detailing what the transformations are capable of/used for. If it's just changing/growing/removal of limbs, I'd tell you to go for a more ghostly and ghastly effect related to their myths and stories as Myth contracts have to relate to a myth in more than name. All in all, you have to reduce the sub abilities listed here and reprioritize the 4 main functions you want every Yokai Shark to have. Specific Summonings are able to have an ability or two of their own, depending on rank and power of said abilities, so you don't have to shove everything into one submission but it also means every one of them wont have them.

Yokai Shark Eggs
Yokai Shark Calves
Adult Yokai Sharks

Isonade are Mythical sharks, that have evolved from ninja sharks through hundreds of years of contact with chakra and blood spilled from numerous battles around the world. They are yokai, demonic spirit entities that derived from actual sharks, and have taken physical form. The average Isonade is about 5 times as big as an actual shark, with an insanely sharp mouth filled with multiple rows of teeth, an enlongated tail three times as long as their body, like a snake, that ends in a ver sharp blade-like fin and a visibly thick and strong carapace-like skin, from overdeveloped dermal denticles. This description entails that of a generic Isonade, very similar to a great white shark with a unique pattern on their back, spots, stripes, splashes, though an Isonade can take on characteristics of any species of the subclass Elasmobranchii ( True Sharks ) of the Chondrichthyes Class, like hammerheads, whale sharks or megalodons.

Apex Water Affinity: All Isonade are underwater dwellers, breathing and swiming in water with ease, and Water Element users, capable of using Water techniques without any handseals. This is including normal shark-related Water techniques and shark ninjutsu. When summoned in battle, the summoner of a Isonade is capable of accessing Shark Water Ninjutsu and Primary Speciality Water Ninjutsu.

Augmented Blood Affinity:
Because they are spiritual demons turned physical, they share shark's apetite and voraciousness, intimately related to feeding on chakra through draining it and feeding from their blood. They are thus able to sense sources of blood and their chakra signature, both within and outside the target's body within a landmark (Generic technique, other than that is going to be specified in future techniques or Summons).

Enhanced Dermal Denticle Armor: The isonade are covered in a strong, thick and sharp skin. These are teeth-like scales covering the entirety of the Isonade, allowing them to shred a prey's skin on contact, and displace tiny vortexes of water that allow them great manoeuvrability and speed by spliting water apart on their path. The have evolved this ability in order to be able to defend against chakra, as the denticles will split the chakra within the techniques. Their denticle armor allows them to withsand any jutsu two rank lower than the Summoning Technique used ( Generic Technique is B rank, thus can defend D ranks ) and one technique lower than their Rank and still survive once ( Generic Technique, C Rank ) or same rank, in which case the Isonade will be killed or reversed back to the Santuary, but neutralize the technique.

Unique - Ghastly Angler Trap: The main ability and also Isonade's main form of luring and trapping their preys. They are capable of stretching their tail fins like a snake, that will then ensnare their preys above the water, and pull them into their mouths, where they will feed from their Chakra, Blood and Flesh. They feed from it at a rate of the same chakra points that the Summoning Technique costed ( Freeform Contact ) or double the chakra points that the technique through which the Isonade achieved physical contact with the target cost ( With Chakraless Taijutsu, the shark drains as much chakra as damage points dealt ). When dealing with other forms of energy, or even chakraless beings like corpses, they are capable of metabolizing half as much chakra as normal, by feeding from the blood, flesh or energy source and metabolizing it as their own chakra reserves. This Feeding ability is considered Neutral in S&W when dealing with other techniques and abilities, and deals Spiritual Damage.

Restrictions:
The user must have mastered Water and the Shark Contract, replacing the cannon Contract with the Mythical Yokai Shark Contract (Also allowing Cannon bios to sign the Isonade Contract that have not shown possessing Shark Contract). A custom user is capable of summoning Isonade Sharks or Normal Sharks, while a cannon bio can only summon Isonade Sharks.

Declined, still doing too much; as mentioned earlier, I spoke to others about the First Standard Ability. Shark Ninjutsu and summonings are too much as they bypass the limits for allowed Ninjutsu/summonings for a contract and are a slippery slope to go down. In addition to this, summoning an animal will never give a signer inherent boosts such as access to Specialty based skills or other fields normally inaccessible. As for the Enhanced Dermal ability, it should be noted that Mythical nor Legendary summonings have access to Generic summonings as each one must be an approved technique of its own due to their inherent perks allowed. Durability limits are not based on ranks anymore as we have a full health system now as well as debuffing systems. Numeric and clear limits are needed such as reduction of 30 damage and lower, immunity to 20 damage, etc. Simply stating immunity to a certain rank will not work. The attempts at high chakra drainage also aren't going to fly. Abilities such as Yin and Advanced Fuuin absorb up to 70 chakra, regular Fuuin being less. Rinnegan absorbs more than that and a Legendary contract falls lower than Yin and higher than Regular Fuuinjutsu in terms of what they can accomplish. This definitely will not absorb chakra equal to double the chakra cost of any technique nor equal to taijutsu damage. A constant, stable amount is needed. No to the metabolizing into their own sources as well. That's a secondary addition ability of its own. The restrictions regarding sharks and access to its skills needs to go; Legendary or Mythical Contracts cannot function as advanced versions of existing contracts to grant usability or access to its skills. Also the mention to spiritual damage seems oddly placed as everything about this Summoning directly suggests it is physical damage so portions need to change to directly address it being spiritual in nature.

Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. This damage boost increases by 10 when using Aburame, Fly Arts and other Fly related techniques ( like Pharaoh Scythes ) and allows the techniques to drain chakra at the same rate as damage dealt, instead of half. The user gains access to fly anatomy and abilities, including 2 pairs of functional fly wings and Composite eyes. The user is capable of draining and eating chakra just like the flies, allowing his techniques to have a similar chakra-draining property as Fly/Aburame techniques.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Declined, abilities doing too much still; You aren’t getting an additional 10 damage to bug related techs, it’ll be the flat 30 damage increase or lower. The ability to drain chakra at the same rate as damage dealt is a definite no given how broken the ability can get. You also cannot gain the ability to “eat chakra” like flies. You should gain the normal statistical benefits and one anatomical change that grants an ability related to theirs. Aburame’s ability to absorb chakra isn’t based on an organ, similar to Sharks, and as such, you cannot gain that ability. Given that you mention gaining wings and composite eyes, you’ve effectively already accounted for your anatomical changes and your perk needs to be related. Look at all the canon ones for stronger examples, such as Turtles, Slugs, Sharks, etc. It’s a Scazian reach to say gaining wings and eyes lets you absorb chakra.

Note: So removed all the additional perks. Kept standard numerical boosts, fly anatomy and picked my special perk as the ability to feed on chakra.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Approved CSC: [x]

(Riehian) R'lyehian
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: R'lyehian is not a traditional technique in the sense of common ninjutsu. Rather, R'lyehian is a very unique language that only those who are recognized as the Vessel of the Outer Gods or Cthulhu himself or any of his offspring are capable of understanding. While the alien god is capable of understanding the human language, having been in this dimension for multiple centuries – Cthulhu’s native tongue is one of unknown earthly origin. In terms of R'lyehian’s purpose, it usually serves no purpose other than to allow the user the Vessel of the Outer Gods and the other aliens of the contract the ability to communicate in battle without directly revealing information. This allows them to effortlessly talk with each other to formulae battle tactics, simple communication while traveling etc. Those who hears this language are incapable of deciphering the words that are spoken, though the user is or summons are capable of teaching others or explaining what they said if desired. The user also makes it a common practice to think with this language quite often, which in turn causes those who are capable of reading minds to be unable to gain information through vocals or visual as words within the users’ memories are all automatically rewritten to prevent information from being released. While they might experience a memory, those within said memories (should there be speech) will also be altered by the user to only being capable of hearing R'lyehian language. In the end, this technique is merely cosmetic as it doesn’t require any sort of activation nor does it cost a move slot. It however must be mentioned within the user’s bio or at the start of battle in order to be in effect.

Approved, it should be pointed out that if someone gains your memories, the memory of learning this would also be included and thus be decipherable. Also, minor but you need to know there is a difference between cosmetic and not requiring an activation; cosmetic refers to it’s appearances and shit, not it’s mechanics. This isn’t cosmetic since it has tangible benefits (prevents transfer of information).

Status
Not open for further replies.