Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
e___e

This is a contract entered into by Madara Uchiha (hereinafter referred to as "the Provider") and Vex (hereinafter referred to as "the Client") on this date, .

The Provider's place of business is owner of the Liger Contract and the Client's place of business is signee of said contract.

The Client hereby engages the Provider to provide services described herein under "Scope and Manner of Services." The Provider hereby agrees to provide the Client with such services in exchange for consideration described herein under "Payment for Services Rendered."

Scope and Manner of Services

Services To Be Rendered By Provider:

< 1. Sign said Liger Contract>
< 2. Submit possible Liger Arts jutsu>
< 3. Sell soul in exchange for said services spam future student's training

Payment for Services Rendered

<1. Teach Ligers>
<2. Possibly teach other customs>
< 3. Insult signer at random intervals>

The Client shall pay the Provider for services rendered according to the Payment Schedule attached, within 30 calender days of the date on any invoice for services rendered from the Provider.

Should the Client fail to pay the Provider the full amount specified in any invoice within calendar days of the invoice's date, a late fee equal to 2 CJ shall be added to the amount due and interest of 200% percent per annum shall accrue from the calendar day following the invoice's date.

Applicable Law

This contract shall be governed by the laws of the County of Earth in the State of Iwagakure and any applicable Federal law.

Signatures

In witness of their agreement to the terms above, the parties or their authorized agents hereby affix their signatures:

Madāra Uchiha Vēx

Sign x Madāra Uchiha 3/28/2015 Sign x_________________________________ (Date)

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
You buying? o-o
Buying? HAHAHAHA We are ninja.

Anyway, one of the Ligers who walked off was named Odysseus. He's a good Liger, very intelligent and resourceful. However, he is very territorial, and if he sees you as a threat to him, he will not hesitate to kill you. He resides within the Bloody mist.

*After walking for several moments, we come across a cave halfway up a mountain*

Look! There's his den up ahead...

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Actually, I have already called him to us, he shall be here momentarily.

*almost as if on schedule, a thing mist begins to grow throughout the field as Odysseus arrives, looking towards Broly with great interest. His mouth barely moving, he speaks*

....What do you want with me?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Odysseus turns his head to the side, observing the boy.

"Fight alongside you? I don't know you, like nor dislike you, nor do I trust you. You are an outsider who has not shown his worth to my race nor have shown yourself to be even the slightest beneficial to us. Why should I allow you to summon me when you might use me the same way that Sasuke used Manda, to save yourself? ..Simply put, I don't trust you at all."

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
"That's fair. But you should consider that I too am putting my trust in you Odysseus. The basis of such a contract is in our ability to trust eachother. And I stand by my decision to not betray the contract. I'd stake my life upon it."