Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Anyway, since you're so serious and dont know how to have fun....

*timeskips to Liger Summit*

Man, it's dark here.

*channels fire chakra to hand, creating a light bulb of sorts to brighten the area `and the lighting shows us to be surrounded by close to 20 ligers*

Seems we disturbed them; they're very territorial creatures, ligers. They'll likely try to eat us alive, well you, for trespassing in their land. Try to calm them with reason.

*A gigantic Liger the size of Gamabunta can be seen standing in the background, angrily watching Veex*

That's Sinbad there, the Boss Liger. Though he isn't Greek related like the other, he rules the ligers, being arguably the strongest Liger around. He only appears when there is great need to, such as those signing the contract or death of intruders...you should try to calm the situation because it doesn't look like he to fond of you and neither are these dozens of ligers watching you.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Hey, I'm hip I'm cool. I know how to get down funky fresh like the daddy-o's of today :cool:.

That Ligers app was useful. It gave me an idea huehuehueh.

I quickly remove a strange herb from my pouch, and heat it up using my fire chakra.

You must be registered for see images

"Why don't we all chill out?"

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Sorry sensei :(

Noticing the angry pack of Ligers, I calm myself. It was no good trying to calm others while you yourself are panicking. I then speak in a low soothing, and calm voice. Addressing each Liger, yet looking Sinbad directly in the eyes.

"I'm here to sign a contract.I understand you Ligers are highly territorial. I don't wish to intrude upon your territory, or hurt anyone."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Sorry sensei :(

Noticing the angry pack of Ligers, I calm myself. It was no good trying to calm others while you yourself are panicking. I then speak in a low soothing, and calm voice. Addressing each Liger, yet looking Sinbad directly in the eyes.

"I'm here to sign a contract.I understand you Ligers are highly territorial. I don't wish to intrude upon your territory, or hurt anyone."
*As Vex, the Ligers watch him, teeth snarling, so many violent thoughts going through their minds that you're lucky you can't hear them*

o_O

*The ligers, however, pass judgement on him and they bow towards him, with the exception of 3 Ligers, who turned and walked away, without making a single sound*

Congratulations, they like you! Well, most of them do. Those that walked away...we'll talk about them later. Well, now that they accepted you, it's time to sign that contract!

*summons a contract*

Now, you don't have your lawyer present so you sure you're capable of signing this contract? There is quite a bit of legal mumbo jumbo and fine print here to read. o.-

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
President Bush Vex you were smart to call me. Now just sit back, relax, and let a professional take over. I'll be taking a look at the papers my illiterate friend seems to be having trouble with.