Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As Vex stood up, Percy leaned in to help him up.

Oh, coooolllll, you're a son of Apollo! Man, am I jealous...

As he spoke, the earth itself shook as a loud groaning noise could be heard through the sky.

Just kidding, just kidding! Jeez dad! Anyway where were we...Oh yeah. Turns out Achilles actually likes you, said you showed resilience and durability. Thought he was describing batteries at first to be honest, but Oh well. Here's a scroll about him:
Kuchiyose: Achilles| Summoning: Achilles
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30
Attack Points: N/A
Description: The user uses his summoning tattoos to summon the greatest fighter of Ligers, Achilles. Able to communicate via telekinetic communication like all Ligers and named after the Myrmidon warrior from Greek Mythology, Achilles is able to hold his on against enemies of strengths of the 2nd gate and lower. Achilles is the taijutsu expert of the Ligers. Achilles stands at the height of a bear that is on all fours. One attribute to Achilles is that he wears armor fashioned after that of the Ancient Greeks, and the armor is capable of taking direct hits of up to C-rank before starting to break and Achilles himself can take a taijutsu hit of B-rank with little injury but if he is hit with a direct hit from jutsus any higher than B-rank will cause him to "poof" away. Achilles can stand on his hind legs in the same fashion as a human and can use any taijutsu techniques the user can use (excluding those of Forbidden rank, EIG-related [or any that increase the user's speed on a scale of the EIG], or any that add a element chakra into the attack). On his hind legs, his height is around 7-8 feet tall. Due to the him being a Liger, the power behind any of Achilles' taijutsu attacks is +10. Achilles is also able to be summoned as the armor for the user to wear and if on the user, the armor becomes reinforced by the power of the user resonating throughout it and can within stand attacks of up to B rank and/or the strength of the 1st Gate and lower. The armor comes with arm guards and shin guards, in other words complete Greek battle attire to wear.

*Can only fight using taijutsu.*
*Taijutsu used by Achilles counts towards one of the user's three jutsus*
*Armor last four turns if user wears it or if it becomes destroyed by jutsus of A rank and above*
*Last on field for at the most four turns*
*Can only be summoned Twice*

Sooo what do ya think?

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I think one of the most unique aspects of this contract is how Achilles can be summoned as an armor, that's cool shit. He can take damage up to B rank (you should have told me this before making me fight him btw >.>). He's the strength of a person accessing the second gate, and he can use any type of taijutsu the user knows excluding Forbidden Ranks, Elemental, and EIG taijutsu. This makes him a very versatile summon. Good summon imo.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, now that you are able to summon Achilles, we can move on. We'll come back to Iwa later. For now, we get ready to move to Suna. On the way you can Tell me what you know about Theseus.

*flies to Suna*

You gotta walk through the desert. :|

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Vex makes a small array of handseals.

"Yo Tasuke, it's Vex. Long time no see. So me and this other guy are coming to Suna, I'd be appreciative if one of your shinobi was able to deliver this message to him, when he arrives in your borderlands. *Vex tells Tasuke the message*. Thanks Tasuke, I owe you one."

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Vex makes a small array of handseals.

"Yo Tasuke, it's Vex. Long time no see. So me and this other guy are coming to Suna, I'd be appreciative if one of your shinobi was able to deliver this message to him, when he arrives in your borderlands. *Vex tells Tasuke the message*. Thanks Tasuke, I owe you one."

"Okaaaaay."

Tasuke received the message and made sure to write it down, he then hands it off to one of his shinobi who goes into the borderlands searching for a flying man.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
A random sunagakure ninja would walk over to the flying man who had just arrived in Suna with a message in his hands. The message is sealed of course, and is addressed to the mysterious flying shinobi.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
As you open the scroll, a message would be revealed which said:

Theseus was a Greek son of Poseidon (well that was actually kinda debated), but he was born in Athens. The kingdom of Crete kept demanding tribute from Athens in the form of a bunch of sacrifices that they'd throw into this maze to feed King Minos' son the Minotaur. He was half man, half bull and his origins are kind of messed up and gross. Anyways, Theseus became a man, and he really didn't like this whole sacrifice thing. So, he volunteered to go as a sacrifice and try to kill the Minotaur. His dad was very sad, and asked his son to sail black sails going to Crete. If they kill the Minotaur, then come back with white sails. If they fail, he wanted the ship to come back with black sails. So when Theseus got there, one of Minos' daughters Ariadne really liked him. She gave him this thread and told him it would lead him to the Minotaur and out of the maze. Theseus went in and killed the Minotaur with his bare hands, then followed the thread out of the maze. She asked to go with him, and Theseus said yeah. This was probably the douchiest thing he did though, as he abandoned her on an island after she helped him. He went back to Athens, but forgot to fly white sails, so his dad killed himself in grief when he saw the ship approaching. Theseus went on to marry queen Hippolyta who was queen of the Amazons. He went on many adventures with even Heracles himself, and even ventured into the Underworld at one point. He even becomes Duke of Athens."

In the meanwhile, Vex would be hiking across the desert.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
A small fluttering sound is heard as Crowley makes his way towards the two men, his signature black suit and coat adorned on his body, with his hands tucked into the pockets. A cheerful half-smile on his face, he looks slightly upwards at them. "Hello boys," he chimes. "Welcome to my neck of the woods."