Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea.. i do that wit all my jutsus O.O
but that group is created so u have proof that u created that jutsu and wat r the custom jutsus u have
O_O just write u ur custom thread who is allowed to use them and get like bibi to make a rule with u get caught using some1 else custom with out them saying so your get a infraction :D

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O just write u ur custom thread who is allowed to use them and get like bibi to make a rule with u get caught using some1 else custom with out them saying so your get a infraction :D
yea i did that 2day mornin (use eastern time)
wit the rules sayin that i am not goin to teach it and the ones who have permission to use it.. O_O and he stole it.. i had to delete that post
you a sensei any more >_>?
i am a sensei...y?? O_O

Reactions: The Joker

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper">The custom jutsu user's social group should be made public, so people can check if it is actually approved or it is actually your custom jutsu's.</div>

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper">Actually the custom jutsu's social group is a moderated forum.<br /> That is why I can't see any of the post's(aka the custom jutsu's) in that group.</div>

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=638139" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-638139">Hellsbadass said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> O_O wtf </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>you know the custom jutsu user's social group that BiBi made a while ago.<br /> <br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=638145" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-638145">Hellsbadass said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> it must becoz it on geocity (watever it is called) </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>that could be why.</div>

Last edited: