Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an announcement.. for everyone who does rp battles.. when ever u come across jutsu's that r not from the naruto manga or anime.. is probably be my custom jutsu or it could be somebody elses.. if u find any1 usin those/my jutsu.. report them to me wit the link to make sure that wether it is mine and stop fightin them.. Itachi Uchiha. stole my jutsus from the custom jutsu group wit out my premission.. do not engage is any combat wit him bcoz i am f***n pissed -.-. this announcement goes to my students as well..if u c any1 usin my jutsu, except for roku, bianca, and b.sama.. report them to me wit the link.. post here for all the fights that ppl r usin my jutsus
and beware.. he might steal your custom jutsu

Last edited:
Reactions: BishamonSama

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an announcement.. for everyone who does rp battles.. when ever u come across jutsu's that r not from the naruto manga or anime.. is probably my custom jutsu.. if u find any1 usin those/my jutsu.. report them to me wit the link to make sure that wether it is mine and stop fightin them.. Itachi Uchiha. stole my jutsus from the custom jutsu group wit out my premission.. do not engage is any combat wit him bcoz i am f***n pissed -.-. this announcement goes to my students as well..if u c any1 usin my jutsu, except for roku, bianca, and b.sama.. report them to me wit the link.. post here for all the fights that ppl r usin my jutsus
dude your not the only one that makes custom jutsu

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude your not the only one that makes custom jutsu
if he makes costum jutsus he has the right to choose who can use them and who can't U_U...I dont think if u make like a strong costum and every1 uses it u would like that (without ur permission that is)