Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Permission to submit Duel Monsters techniques: https://animebase.me/members/daemon.27063/#profile-post-7518253
Training thread: https://animebase.me/threads/eight-deva-paths-duel-monsters.764943/

(Dyueru Monsutāzu: Seinaru Baria ‐ Mirā Fōsu - ) Duel Monsters: Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range:Short
Chakra: 30
Damage:N/A
Description: Trap Card: When the user (or an object attached to the user directly under his control), touches this card, a white barrier encompasses the entirety of the short range around the user instantly. This barrier known as Mirror Force, seals in coming attacks within its walls similar to Uchiha's return and then releases the attack in an outward explosion back towards the opponent. Due to the nature of this technique, the outward explosion would be equivalent in strength to the absorbed technique. After the technique is reflected back at the opponent, the barrier dissipates quickly. Mirror Force absorbed and reflect techniques up to and including S ranks. Note: Mirror Force can only be used three times per battle with a three turn cool down in between usages.
Note: When Seal of Orichalcos is on the field this card may absorb any amount of chakra as long as the techniques rank meet it's absorbption restrictions.

~Declined. Well, you put this here. What does this mean in this context? It's either filler text or too ambiguous. Take out the 'instantly' part. Also, replace 'strength' with 'rank' in describing the outward explosion. Also link to this Seal of Orichalcos.

( Dyueru Monsutāzu | Hyōkekkai no Ryū Torishūra) - Duel Monsters: Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A (80 if the Dragon physically attacks a target)
Description:When the user activates this card is first activated it drains the environment (land, sea, or air) of any chakra within mid range of it up to A Rank in order to fuel its activation. This chakra absorbed activates the script on the card which releases a barrier in the form of a large 3 headed dragon that spans mid range in size. Once per at the cost of a moveslot the dragon may unseal from a script in it's mouth a beam of condensed and molded chakra that works as a tether for its sealing ability. As the beam of chakra (up to 7 meters in area in terms of size) connects to its target, a script activates within the beam may seal away any infusion of chakra within the target up to A rank This ability may be used in the same timeframe as another technique by the user but not alongside another ability of it's own. In this case an infusion of chakra is any sort of chakra that has has entered/been bestowed onto the the opponent from an outside source. For techniques it is any additional amount of chakra that has been bestowed onto it before, during, or after creation. This ability may be used every other turn up to 3 times per battle. Trishula is capable of flight and may physically attack an opponent once per turn at the cost of a moveslot. Trishula may be summoned twice per battle with a 3 turn cooldown and lasts 4 turns. If Seal of Orichalchos is on the field the user may choose to instead take the effect of having it and its effects being unable to be affected by any sealing based abilities

~Declined. The first bold won't fly with all these abilities to boot. Get strategic with getting this on the field. Also, once per what? Also, if you wanna get into this legalese way of description I need a clarification on the definition of 'outside source', and I would inform you that if this tech only seals away additional chakra in techniques it'll only cancel boosts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
New Cycle: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019

RULES
Submit your Customs only once they've been finalized. The staff will routinely check submissions throughout the cycle.
2. Submissions must be one post per cycle, thus however many Customs you want checked need to be included promptly.
3. Submissions mustn't be edited after being checked by a mod - they'll become invalid and thus declined.
4. Submissions may be declined, at moderator discretion, if a technique is overly lengthy for no reason.
5. Submissions from prior cycles that haven't been checked will be checked soon, please have patience.
6. In regards to your new rankings, be mindful of what you can and can't submit.

The new cycle commences with this post, and concludes precisely one week from the given time-stamp. Sorry for the delay. Anyone that that resubmits a declined custom without making any changes will receive a ban from this thread.

Extra Note: Be Mindful of the updates in this Post. Be aware of how many submissions you can and can't submit in one cycle now. Do not update techniques to add several lines of dialogue to where the original technique and the new one are two different techniques.

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to being taught and Permission to Submit jutsus: https://animebase.me/threads/puppet-archive.761854/#post-21898673
Approval: https://animebase.me/threads/custom-fighting-style-submission.764489/page-2#post-21894461

(Ikari no kamigami) Primordial Creations
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description: Primordial Creations is one of the more basic techniques out of the Reincarnation Fist fighting style. This technique will essentially allow the user to utilize seals located on their body with an influx of chakra depending on what is needed. With this jutsu the user will essentially be able to summon forth basic puppet creations in order to serve basic tasks.For example, the user is capable of activating a seal in order to release a specific puppet. For instance, the user can release from a seal a humanoid, serpentine, or any other creations that puppets can be modeled after. The thing, however, about this technique is that the user can only summon forth creations that have a maximum height and width of ten meters. Additionally, the user is able to summon multiple puppets with this technique like the Reincarnation Fist fighting style. This does not mean that the user can use this technique multiple times in the same time frame. It does, however, mean that the user can summon forth more than one creation from a specific seal. For instance, if the user wanted to summon forth humanoid puppet then they could summon forth up to a maximum of four humanoid puppets. These puppet also will have their strength and effectiveness distributed among each puppet depending on the rank of the technique. Another thing to note about this technique is that the user can will use this technique to program their puppets with specific functions. The possibilities of these programs are up to the user’s discretion and creativity. It, however, is important to note that these function cannot be anything overly complicated. A couple examples of a program could be the user summoning a serpentine puppet to constrict or bite a target, or summoning a humanoid puppet to punch a target, or a puppet that can serve defensive or supplementary purposes such as blocking an attack or covering the user. In situations where the user summons a dragon or a flying based puppet the user is able to utilize their chakra to levitate the puppet, and allow it to emulate flight. Also, the user can choose to program a puppet to release a basic puppetry technique such as senbons or poison gas. One last property of this technique is that the user can choose to utilize the Fuinjutsu seals that are incorporated into this technique in order to layer one of their techniques in a specific elemental chakra nature. This aspect of Primordial Creations cannot be used in any order way or form such as to release elemental beams. It will only serve to give a puppet an elemental side if the user wishes it to have one. Overall, this jutsu is the pinnacle of all Reincarnation Fist techniques.

Note: A-rank can only be used four times and S-rank twice with a turn cool down.
Note: Puppets from this technique last up to one turn like all Reincarnation Fist techniques.

Approved - Vex

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
New Cycle: 02/06/2018 - 02/13/2019

RULES
Submit your Customs only once they've been finalized. The staff will routinely check submissions throughout the cycle.
2. Submissions must be one post per cycle, thus however many Customs you want checked need to be included promptly.
3. Submissions mustn't be edited after being checked by a mod - they'll become invalid and thus declined.
4. Submissions may be declined, at moderator discretion, if a technique is overly lengthy for no reason.
5. Submissions from prior cycles that haven't been checked will be checked soon, please have patience.
6. In regards to your new rankings, be mindful of what you can and can't submit.

The new cycle commences with this post, and concludes precisely one week from the given time-stamp. Sorry for the delay. Anyone that that resubmits a declined custom without making any changes will receive a ban from this thread.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Approved CFS Here:
https://animebase.me/threads/custom-fighting-style-submission-ii.712001/page-2#post20700749

(Sandangamae Kyouhaku: Kōtō San-Ban) Triple Threat Blade Style: Soaring Thirds
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is a very powerful technique, and very difficult to dodge but doable. The user will channel Sound Chakra into their blade. Once done they will launch their sword at their opponent with great force and haste. As this is done, it lets off a powerful screech, enough to throw the opponents equilibrium and sense of balance off within a 5m radius of the sword, causing the opponent to lose balance, making it difficult to perform intricate evasive maneuvers, or string together handseals within this area of effect. Just like all Triple threat blade styles, as the sword is launched off, a powerful sound shockwave follows in its wake of the sword, destroying anything within short range wide behind the sword.

Note: Cant use any Sound Jutsu above S-Rank in the same turn.
Note: No other CFS Jutsu in the same turn as this.
Note: Can use a max of 4 times.

⚔ Approved: Reduced range for the screech, as having that part the same as the range that this technique can be used within makes it potentially too hard to counter. Also made edits for the sake of clarity, which are in bold. If you don't like the edits, let me know, and I'll decline and let you resubmit it with your own edits. ⚔

- Imperfect.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Approval:

(Torikkuācherī: Ataranta Vu~ājinhantā) – Trick Archery: Atalanta, The Virgin Huntress
Type:
Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This incredibly effective yet somewhat simple in application Trick Archery technique is intiated by branding a seal, with the kanji for "Drain" onto one of the users arrows. This seal upon activation will release a intangible parasitic mist unto the field, this mist is directly connected to the seal from which it is manifested and is continuously manifested unto the field so the use of Wind Ninjutsu to blow the technique away is fruitless and futile. The only way to eliminate the mist is by destroying the medium: the arrow. The parasitic mist can be utulized in two fashions, the first and most basic is its ability to drain energy-based and raw chakra techniques reducing their rank and overall power by one, essentially discouraging the opponent from utilizing energy based or intangible techniques. The second would be the parasitic mists ability to entirely consume a energy based technique once per turn while it's on the field, the mist can drain up to S Rank techniques regardless of S/Ws as this is not a Water Ninjutsu its a Trick Archery technique the mist is simply a conduit from which the chakra is drained.

Note: Can be utulized twice per battle.
Note: The mist extends to long-range upon activation.

⚔ Declined: I would probably reduce the effective range of the mist to Mid Range, while keeping the overall range of the tech at Long. You can fire it into Long Range, but it only covers a Mid Range area of effect, as Long is too much in my opinion. Additionally, I would reduce the Rank of the second application to A-Rank, at the very least, as the ability to completely erase/ negate/ consume/ etc an S-Rank energy-based Jutsu is far too much. ⚔

Son, you literally checked this, LMAOOOO. I'm not checking something that was already checked lol. I'm just gonna remove the "If I was checking this" and make it into an actual check.
Joker gave me permission to submit in my Vms, I dont know how to link so you can just click on my user and see it.

Approval:

(Torikkuācherī: Ataranta Vu~ājinhantā) – Trick Archery: Atalanta, The Virgin Huntress
Type:
Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Long (Mid AoE)
Description: This incredibly effective yet somewhat simple in application Trick Archery technique is initiated by branding a seal, with the kanji for "Drain" onto one of the users arrows. This seal upon activation will release a intangible parasitic mist unto the field, this mist is directly connected to the seal from which it is manifested and is continuously manifested unto the field so the use of Wind Ninjutsu to blow the technique away is fruitless and futile. The only way to eliminate the mist is by destroying the medium: the arrow. The parasitic mist can be utilized in two fashions, the first and most basic is its ability to drain energy-based and raw Chakra techniques reducing their rank and overall power by one, essentially discouraging the opponent from utilizing energy based or intangible techniques. The second would be the parasitic mists ability to entirely consume a energy based technique once per turn while it's on the field, the mist can drain up to A-Rank techniques regardless of S/Ws as this is not a Water Ninjutsu its a Trick Archery technique the mist is simply a conduit from which the Chakra is drained.

Note: Can be utilized twice per battle, with 2 turn cooldown between the end of one usage, and the start of another.
Note: No other Trick Archery CFSJ can be used for 2 turns after this technique is used.

⚔ Approved: I edited your Range back to Long, and added the bolded part to your range, because the range the arrow can be fired to isn't the same as the area of effect the mist should have. Also just realized that this is an S-Rank with, effectively, only one restriction, and it's a very weak one to be frank, so I edited the existing one, and added another to make it fit with the limitations of an S-Rank. ⚔

- Imperfect.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Permission to submit Duel Monsters techniques: https://animebase.me/members/daemon.27063/#profile-post-7518253
Training thread: https://animebase.me/threads/eight-deva-paths-duel-monsters.764943/

(Dyueru Monsutāzu: Seinaru Baria ‐ Mirā Fōsu - ) Duel Monsters: Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
Range:Short
Description: Trap Card: When the user (or an object attached to the user directly under his control), touches this card, a white barrier encompasses the entirety of the short range around the user instantly. This barrier known as Mirror Force, seals in coming attacks within its walls similar to Uchiha's return and then releases the attack in an outward explosion back towards the opponent. Due to the nature of this technique, the outward explosion would be equivalent in strength to the absorbed technique. After the technique is reflected back at the opponent, the barrier dissipates quickly. Mirror Force absorbed and reflect techniques up to and including S ranks. Note: Mirror Force can only be used three times per battle with a three turn cool down in between usages.
Note: When Seal of Orichalcos is on the field this card may absorb any amount of chakra as long as the techniques rank meet it's absorbption restrictions.

~Declined. Well, you put this here. What does this mean in this context? It's either filler text or too ambiguous. Take out the 'instantly' part. Also, replace 'strength' with 'rank' in describing the outward explosion. Also link to this Seal of Orichalcos.

( Dyueru Monsutāzu | Hyōkekkai no Ryū Torishūra) - Duel Monsters: Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Damage: N/A (80 if the Dragon physically attacks a target)
Description:When the user activates this card is first activated it drains the environment (land, sea, or air) of any chakra within mid range of it up to A Rank in order to fuel its activation. This chakra absorbed activates the script on the card which releases a barrier in the form of a large 3 headed dragon that spans mid range in size. Once per at the cost of a moveslot the dragon may unseal from a script in it's mouth a beam of condensed and molded chakra that works as a tether for its sealing ability. As the beam of chakra (up to 7 meters in area in terms of size) connects to its target, a script activates within the beam may seal away any infusion of chakra within the target up to A rank This ability may be used in the same timeframe as another technique by the user but not alongside another ability of it's own. In this case an infusion of chakra is any sort of chakra that has has entered/been bestowed onto the the opponent from an outside source. For techniques it is any additional amount of chakra that has been bestowed onto it before, during, or after creation. This ability may be used every other turn up to 3 times per battle. Trishula is capable of flight and may physically attack an opponent once per turn at the cost of a moveslot. Trishula may be summoned twice per battle with a 3 turn cooldown and lasts 4 turns. If Seal of Orichalchos is on the field the user may choose to instead take the effect of having it and its effects being unable to be affected by any sealing based abilities

~Declined. The first bold won't fly with all these abilities to boot. Get strategic with getting this on the field. Also, once per what? Also, if you wanna get into this legalese way of description I need a clarification on the definition of 'outside source', and I would inform you that if this tech only seals away additional chakra in techniques it'll only cancel boosts.

Damage: 80
Description: When the user activates this card it drains him of chakra to fuel it. This chakra absorbed activates the script on the card which releases a barrier in the form of a large 3 headed dragon that spans mid range in size. Once per turn at the cost of a move slot the dragon may release from its mouth a beam of condensed and molded chakra that works as a conduit for its sealing ability. As the beam of chakra (up to 10 meters in area in terms of size) makes contact with its target, the sealing effect activates. This seal will drain away any infusion of chakra from an opponent or technique that it makes contact with (up to S rank), and deal 80 damage to any target that it hits.This ability may be used every other turn up to 3 times per battle. This ability may be used in the same timeframe as another technique by the user, though it will always cost a turn. In this case an infusion of chakra is any sort of chakra that has entered/been bestowed onto the the opponent from an outside source. An outside source here means any source other than the opponent themselves. For techniques it is any additional amount of chakra that has been bestowed onto it before, during, or after creation. Trishula is capable of flight and may physically attack an opponent once per turn at the cost of a moveslot. Trishula may be summoned twice per battle with a 3 turn cooldown and lasts 3 turns. If Seal of Orichalchos is on the field the user may choose to instead take the effect of having it and its effects being unable to be affected by any sealing based abilities

Approved: Made substantial edits. Note, since it's now required to make physical contact with techniques that it's affecting, in the case of a jutsu clash, the debuff would take place as it makes contact. - Vex

(Dyueru Monsutāzu: Mirā Fōsu - ) Duel Monsters: Mirror Force
Range:Short (Explosion is long)
Damage:(equivalent to Rank of absorbed technique)
Description: Trap Card: When the user touches this card, a white barrier encompasses the entirety of the short range around the user. This barrier known as Mirror Force, seals incoming techniques within its walls similar to Uchiha's return and then releases the attack in an outward explosion back towards the opponent. Due to the nature of this technique, the outward explosion would be equivalent in rank to the absorbed technique. After the technique is reflected back at the opponent, the barrier dissipates quickly. Mirror Force absorbed and reflect techniques up to and including S ranks. Note: Mirror Force can only be used three times per battle with a three turn cool down in between usages.

Approved: This isn't being able to seal "any amount of chakra". - Vex

( Dyueru Monsutāzu | Majikku Jamā) - Duel Monsters: Magic Jammer
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Chakra: 40 (-15 per turn while dormant)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user activates this trap card, and it will briefly flash a bright blue light forming a sealing script spanning mid range from the user, up to 15 meters. From then on, the card will constantly drain 15 chakra per turn to remain set. This barrier travels alongside the card and while invisible to the naked eye is visible to chakra sensors. The script is dormant and made of chakra, and therefore may only be interacted with by energy based techniques. Due to the chakra drain from the card constantly draining the user's chakra to maintain itself, this barrier will always be reformed unless the hit by an F rank technique. This seal (S Rank) will be activated when anyone within the field uses genjutsu. When genjutsu is used within this script a cloud of smoke will be ejected from within and around the seal at speeds that of the average Jounin, afflicting all within the field with similar effects as (Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal , negating the use of that genjutsu (if the opponent fails to avoid the cloud) due to removing both the user and opponents ability to cast, control, or maintain it as their skill for it has been sealed away. If the Seal of Orichalcos is on the field this seal gains the ability to seal the user and opponents ability to cast, control, or maintain genjutsu as well as Yamanaka, Yin, and other spiritual abilities and will be activated upon the use of such techniques. By escaping/avoiding the 'cloud', the opponent regains/retains usage of his genjutsu/Yin (if applicable) skill(s). The trap may drain the user's chakra and remain dormant as long as they wish to pay the chakra. The sealing ability lasts 4 turns. The user can use this card 2 times per battle with a 3 turn cooldown in between.

Approved: Made quite a few changes. - Vex

https://animebase.me/threads/custom-fighting-style-technique-submission.764490/#post-21876511

Seal of Orichalcos

Dyueru Monsutāzu: Oreikarukosu no Kekkai) Duel Monsters: The Seal of Orichalcos
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:40 (-10 per turn)
Description: Field Spell; When the user (or an object attached to the user directly under his control) touches this card, a blue shaded barrier with intricate patterns within a large circle will expand from him outwards, taking the same amount of time it takes to throw a kunai to do so. The lines running between the circle are actually chains of of kanji bearing the word "Strengthen" repeated over and over again. Said lines are made of a molded and pure form of chakra and doesn't interact with physical objects, therefore they do not trip up or form any sort of hazard for the opponent. These seals do exactly as they say and unseal "strength" into the users Duel Monster techniques stated and strengthen all Duel Monsters techniques, increasing all of their effectiveness by 1 rank by unsealing stored chakra into the technique(+10). In some cases, rather than their effectiveness being improved by 1 rank they receive a modifier to their own existing effects. In these cases the effect will be outlined in the technique. Simply being a field spell and doing no real effect by itself, this technique is able to be used alongside another technique in the same timeframe, as long as it is a Duel Monster technique. When under the influence of this technique, the user gains a smaller glowing inscription of this technique on his forehead
-Lasts 3 turns
-Once ended, can't be used for 4 turns
-Can only be used twice
⚔ All Pending: Apologies for the delay in acknowledging this post in relation to the others from this cycle. There's a couple of things I'll need to look up, and clarify before I properly check any of these, because, as I've made clear in the past, I don't really know anything when it comes to Fuin, both canon and custom wise. ⚔

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Sentouryuu
(Sentouryuu: Mugen ) - Infinite Sword Style: Infinity
Type
: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Chakra: +10 per turn
Description: A powerful technique utilized by practitioners of the Infinite Sword Style, this jutsu is the daughter technique of Jumbled Lineup. Working similar to the Manipulating Advancing Blades technique, since the user's blades are connected to him by chakra, as the user attacks with his sword using freeform movements, up to seven blades will mirror the user's sword strikes. The blade are controllable and can be launched by the user allowing for them to create more powerful cuts and unpredictable strikes. This technique is passive and increases the user's freeform sword attacks by +10 damage at the expense of chakra.
Note:
  • Last up to 5 turns. Usable twice per battle.

⚔ Pending: Going to need to get a second opinion on this one, cause Freeform damage already carries 5 damage automatically. That, plus 10 from this technique, times seven, is a lot of potential damage to be dealing via a freeform B-Rank.To be more specific, with this tech, your freeform damage can potentially exceed the damage of a Forbidden Rank, for 5 turns, for only 10 Chakra, with no other drawbacks. ⚔
Sentouryuu
Left pending, but took revamped the technique based on the check.

Type
: Attack/Supplementary
Chakra: 20 per turn
Damage: + 5 to freeform sword strikes per additional blade or +10 to kenjutsu
Description:
A powerful and staple technique utilized by practitioners of the Infinite Sword Style, this jutsu is the daughter technique of Jumbled Lineup. Working similar to the Manipulating Advancing Blades technique since the user's countless blades are tied to him by chakra as they attack with a sword using freeform movements or sword techniques, up to seven blades will mirror the user's sword strikes. These blades are fully controllable and can be launched allowing them to create more powerful cuts and unpredictable strikes. This technique may be passively activated, although it takes a move slot and increases the user's freeform sword attacks by +5 damage per sword for a maximum of +35 freeform sword damage at the expense of chakra. If used to empower the user's sword-based techniques then the distribution of chakra will only allow for an additional rank to be added from the subsequent sword strikes.
Note:
  • Last up to 4 turns. Usable twice per battle.
⚔ Declined: Okay, so after some discussion with other Mods, it's come to my attention that increasing freeform damage isn't allowed, with the exception of the "Increased Combat Specialist" and "Apex Warrior Specialist" biography specializations, which increase freeform to 10 and 15 respectively, both of which are far surpassed by your technique, which won't be allowed in it's current form. Even the other applications are just your run of the mill +1 Rank or +X damage for S-Ranks and above boosts that you see in tons of Jutsu these days, so I say you abandon everything but the name, and try something new. You have my sincerest apologies for my forgetting to finish checking this technique the first time around, and not knowing what's allowed in regards to Freeform. ⚔

- Imperfect.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
(Tatakai no Gendōryoku: Sekai no Surēka ) - Warring Impetus: World Breaker
Type: Attack/Defense
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user makes bulky armor emerge from their body featuring 2 additional crane-like limbs attached to an extremely heavy cylindrical pillar about the same size as the user. With engines integrated with the armor pumping concentrated chakra through these limbs, power is built up and released for a fast, earth-shattering thrust striking the target. Turbines attached to the pillar release highly condensed air mixed with combustible chakra out of the front of the pillar after impact. The mixture is ignited to cause a massive explosion to radiate outward and incinerate the target. Jets emitted from their armor keep them from being blasted away. This armor provides an A rank defense that remains until destroyed and can be removed at any time. This does not stack with similar armors.
-Usable twice per battle
-No S rank or higher Warring Impetus techniques in the same or following turn

~Declined. I'll need to see some clarification on this armor. What you're describing; heavy cylindrical pillar included, would be beyond cumbersome. Can you move in this? I like the visual image, but shouldn't the combustible mixture be ignited just before impact, or are these basically two separate abilities (smashing and massive explosion) that can be used in combination? Using this/these ability/abilities should also cost a move after initial usage.

(Tatakai no Gendōryoku: Akuseru) - Warring Impetus: Accel
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Description: Derived from Rise, Accel grants the user a temporary boost in speed. This is achieved by storing chakra within the engines augmenting their physical abilities and releasing it, increasing their movement capabilities well beyond their previous limits. The user gains a x2 boost in speed for a turn and can be increased by spending a move in the following turn to extend the duration of the previous boost and strengthen its effect. This can only be done twice, increasing its multiplier and rank by 1 with each additional use. By passively storing chakra before using this technique, the user is capable of increasing the original multiplier and rank of this technique based on the number of turns spent storing chakra (1 turn = x3/A rank, 2 turns = x4/S rank).
-Can be used in the same timeframe as other Warring Impetus techniques
-The maximum boost this technique can achieve is x4
-After this technique ends, it can’t be used again for a number of turns equal to its final multiplier -1
-S rank version usable twice per battle

~Declined. Too much, too fast.

(Tatakai no Gendōryoku: Hītoendo) - Warring Impetus: Heat End
Type: Offensive
Description: The user creates a thick gauntlet covering his arm with prominent knuckles. An engine within generates thermal energy that can be used offensively. When attacking with the gauntlet the hand begins to glow with extreme heat. Striking with their fist results in a powerful blow that releases a large amount of thermal energy into them capable of melting the hardest of materials. The rapid buildup of thermal energy causes the target to explode, dealing severe internal damage. Alternatively, by slamming their palm on a surface, the user can channel energy through it and make it detonate, producing large burning explosions. This can be up to mid range in one direction or short range around the user. Multiple gauntlets can be created but their power will be split between them however the user wishes. After a gauntlet is used to attack it is expended and destroyed.
-Usable 3 times per battle
-No S rank or higher Warring Impetus techniques next turn

~Approved. I removed a note that you probably wanted to keep though.
CFS approval

(Tatakai no Gendōryoku: Sekai no Surēka ) - Warring Impetus: World Breaker
Type: Attack/Defense
Description: The user makes bulky armor emerge from their body featuring 2 additional crane-like limbs attached to an extremely heavy cylindrical pillar about the same size as the user. With engines integrated with the armor pumping concentrated chakra through itself and these limbs, the user is able to wield the pillar without difficulty. When attacking with the pillar power is built up and released for a fast, earth-shattering thrust striking the target. Just before impact, turbines attached to it release highly condensed air mixed with combustible chakra out of its tapered front end. The mixture is ignited to cause a massive explosion to radiate outward and incinerate the target. Jets emitted from their armor keep them from being blasted away. This armor provides an A rank defense that remains until destroyed and can be removed at any time. This does not stack with similar armors.
-Usable twice per battle
-No S rank or higher Warring Impetus techniques in the same or following turn
-Continuing to use this technique after the initial turn will require a move slot.

Approved: Cool jutsu. Added a note. - Vex

(Tatakai no Gendōryoku: Akuseru) - Warring Impetus: Accel
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: Derived from Rise, Accel grants the user a temporary boost in speed. This is achieved by storing chakra within the engines augmenting their physical abilities and releasing it, increasing their movement capabilities well beyond their previous limits. The user gains a x2 boost in speed for two turns. If this technique is performed again while the first use is still active, the effect can be increased to x3 but only for the duration of the first usage. Alternatively, by spending two moves, the original boost becomes x3.
-Can be used in the same timeframe as other Warring Impetus techniques
-The maximum boost this technique can achieve is x3
-After this technique ends, it can’t be used again for a turn; 2 turns if the boost was increased.

Declined: An x3 boost isn't really something that's given out so easily. There have to be real tangible and dangerous drawbacks for such a large boost from such a mundane custom. I'd recommend toning it down to a simple x2 boost that's given out with a single use of this technique that would last for 3 turns instead of two. - Vex

⚔ Pending: Leaving for someone else. Can't check Rinnegan Customs. ⚔

- Imperfect.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
New Cycle: 02/21/2018 - 02/282019

RULES

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Steel Ball Run
(Sutīru Bōru Ran: Rībaffu Ōbādoraibu ) Steel Ball Run: Rebuff Overdrive
Type: Defensive
Description: The user will release one of their Steel Balls outwards, imbued with a special Spin known as Rebuff Overdrive. Initially, this Spin will appear as a small distortion around the Steel Ball, emitting outwards by a few inches as though surrounded by a mild gust of wind. Upon reaching within short-range of the target/enemy, the Spin will expand outwards, rapidly growing into a powerful maelstrom barrier that ravages everything within the short-range area of the Steel Ball. Should the Steel Ball bet met with an incoming jutsu, the Spin will likewise expand, imparting a powerful sealing effect that absorbs the opposing technique should it be of equal rank or below into the Steel Ball, with the Spin once again shrinking. Upon reaching the target, as the barrier expands, the sealed technique will be released as well alongside the Spin, spread out throughout the area in what would appear to be an explosion made out of the absorbed technique as its power is added to the initial Spin's.

Note: Can only be used three times per battle, requiring a one turn cooldown
Note: Should Rebuff Overdrive absorb a technique, the cooldown increases to two turns
Note: No Fuuinjutsu or Steel Ball Run techniques above A-rank in the same turn, and none above S-rank in the next turn

Approved - Vex

(Sutīru Bōru Ran: Kurakkā Vorei) Steel Ball Run: Clacker Volley
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Description: The user will release two Steel Balls from their sealing mark while creating a tether of chakra between themselves and the Steel Balls. This tether keeps the Steel Balls floating within two meters of the opponent, releasing a harmless, immaterial barrier five meters around them as the Ball rotates besides its caster. Upon an enemy crossing this barrier, the Spin surrounding the Steel Balls will trigger, rapidly and violently expanding outwards at high speeds. This expanding Spin is angled away from the user, directed to repel the enemy while severely damaging them. Upon deflecting the enemy, the Spin will shrink back to surround the Steel Ball once again, resetting besides the user

Note: Can only be used two times per battle, lasting for two turns per usage and requiring a two turn cooldown between usages
Note: No Fuuinjutsu or Steel Ball Run techniques above A-rank in the same turn, and none above S-rank in the next turn
Note: Barrier only triggers in response to the opponent crossing the barrier, not the user coming within five meters of the opponent.

Approved: Nice jutsu, made edits to the restrictions. - Vex

(Sutīru Bōru Ran: Deīpasu Ōbādoraibu ) Steel Ball Run: Deep Pass Overdrive
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 30(-10 per turn)
Description: The user will release two Steel Balls towards their desired target, with the Balls approaching in an arc on either side. Upon reaching close range of the target, the Spin imbued into the Balls will erupt, overlapping onto each other from opposing directions with the opponent in the middle. The Spin effectively forms a spherical cage surrounding the target's short-range area, with everything caught inside trapped under the force of the two Spin. While the Spin isn't physically damaging to living beings, they emit a powerful sealing n effect, restricting the movement and ability to mold chakra of anyone caught inside in the same way as the Multiple Infinite Embraces technique. Unlike MIE, the Spin will sustain itself, with the two Steel Balls floating beside the target until circumvented or destroyed. Like the MIE, the Spin can be physically destroyed by techniques A-rank and above. Should the Steel Balls be met by an incoming jutsu on course to the target or once reaching them, the Spin will expand outwards to combat the jutsu. Able to physically block techniques of equal rank or below, the Spin will reset itself once it has finished deflecting the opposing technique, once again expanding with its full power upon reaching the opponent less destroyed.

Note: Can only be used three times per battle, requiring a two turn cooldown
Note: Upon reaching and restricting a target, Deep Pass Overdrive lasts for four turns or until destroyed/circumvented
Note: No Fuuinjutsu or Steel Ball Run techniques above A-rank in the same turn, and none above A-rank in the next turn

Approved: Made a small edit. - Vex

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
CFS APPROVED HERE:
https://animebase.me/threads/custom-fighting-style-submission-ii.712001/page-2#post20700749

(Sandangamae Kyouhaku: Supin Toraiado) Triple Threat Blade Style: Spinning Triad
Type:
Offensive | Defensive
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90 (-30 to users arm)
Description: This is one of the more wide spread and even destructive techniques of the Triple thread blade style technique. The user will channel massive sound chakra into their sword. Once done, the user will then spin incredibly fast, similar to a spinning top with the sword facing outward. This will create a powerfully loud screech as the user is spinning, causing the noise to paralyze the opponent, stopping them in their tracks due their eardrums being damaged, causing pain through the ears. While even though the regular sword is sharp enough to cut through earth of similar rank and below, the power of this technique comes as the third step of the destructive sound waves. Everything up to mid range would be caught up in the destructive sound waves, powerful enough to obliterate/disperse anything that comes within range. The destructive force behind this, even creates a crater ten meters deep all around 10 meters of the opponent. The downfall of this technique is that, you cant see due to your spinning (unless you have sensing of a sort). Once this technique is done, due to all of the spinning, the user will suffer a mental strain, not allowing the user to use any mental jutsu for several turns while the arms would be damaged.
Note: Can only use once per battle
Note: Due to the damage on the arms, the user cant string handseals for 3 turns after use
Note: Cant use any triple threat blade styles for two turns after usage
Note: Cant use any mental techniques above A rank for 2 turns after usage

_____

Approved CFS Here:
https://animebase.me/threads/archive-custom-fighting-styles-submission.157595/page-16#post-9024084

Dance of the Whirlwind Lancer: True
Type:
Offensive
Description: This technique is one of the three signature techniques of the dance of lancer techniques. The user will gather the six lances all together, and transform them into one huge lance with sharp edges that spans roughly fifteen meters long and three meters wide. Doing this the user will link their life forced into the weapon, causing the weapon and the chakra surging from around the user yellow (cosmetic). By doing this, using the wind surrounding the user and the lance, the user can freely control the huge lance. The lance even though it is infused with wind, can cut down harden materials of equal rank or lesser and even disperse other techniques by simply cutting through it.
Note: Can use three times per battle
Note: Last two turns
Note: Cant use any elements aside from wind in the turns this technique is active, and every action done consist of a turn, but can be done in the same time frame as other techniques.
Note: Must wait three turns to use again

You must be registered for see images

Dance of the Whirlwind Lancer: Bumblebee
Type:
| Offensive | Defensive
Range: Short- Long
Description: This technique is one of the three signature techniques of the dance of lancer techniques. The user will gather the six lances, and channel chakra into them. The user will then snap their fingers, causing the six lances to break up into hundreds of kunai sized lances. Doing this, the user is able to control each and every one of them. The user is able to manipulate the wind around them to shoot towards the opponent with great speed infused with wind (twice as fast as jounin rank) dealing incredible piercing damage, or the user can cause the lances to form a vortex around by moving at fast speeds around the user. This creates a barrier around the user, being able to protect the user of equal rank or below. The great thing about this , is that the user is able to split this up by creating both a barrier around himself and attacking at the same time. Bringing the offensive and defensive rank down to A rank
Note: Can use three times per battle
Note: Using this technique restricts the user from using wind rank above A rank in the same turn
Note: Must wait three turns to use again

⚔ All Auto Declined: Along with your CJ, you went over the limit of General submissions allowed in one cycle. For future reference, be aware that CJ, CFSJ and CEJ all count towards your General submissions, of which you have 4, 5 max if you have an additional slot from being a Sensei, Mod, Sage, etc. ⚔

- Imperfect

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Chorus - Drake
Type:
Offense|Defense|Supplementary
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description: The user, upon directing a physical blow such as a punch or a kick, will release a blade from the seal adorned to the attacking limb, aimed to slash the opponent. These blades extend rapidly and suddenly, allowing for the user to produce stealthy attacks when in closed range. Alternatively, the user can release a blade like a projectile towards an opponent who may be at a distance, using the punch/kick to aim and direct the blade towards the desired target, though this method will produce a linear trajectory. The damage produced by the technique is determined by the length of the blade used, with shorter blades producing lower ranked damage and the damage increasing with size; D-rank blades are as small as a dagger while S-rank blades can be up to 5 meters in length.

Note: A-rank blades can be produced four times per battle with a one turn cooldown

Note: S-rank blades can be produced three times per battle with a two turn cooldown

Note: No Executioner's Song techniques above A-rank can be used in the same turn

Feature - Travis
Type:
Supplementary
Range: N/A
Description: The user will release a blade from their foot or hand, depending on which limb is being used, and direct it into the ground. Using the sturdy nature of the blade, the user can effectively utilize it as a pole-vault, allowing them to launch themselves in a particular direction in order to close gaps between themselves and opponents or further the distance between them for escape. Once every other turn, the user can utilize this technique to avoid other techniques within reason.

Verse - Offset
Type:
Offensive
Description: The user will direct a low side-kick towards the opponent, releasing a single blade from their own foot that pierces into the target's, locking them into place. The user will then direct an elbow blow towards the target's face, releasing a narrow blade that slashes them across the eyes before being finished off with a horizontal chop to the stomach, slicing the opponent's abdomen with a final blow.

⚔ Declined: Sorry to have to do this, but CFS approval?
Additionally, I can see you're going for a "theme" with your CFSJ names there, but I believe a Japanese name is mandatory. ⚔

- Imperfect

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
https://animebase.me/threads/custom-fighting-style-submission-ii.712001/page-7#post-21384506

Link to approval

Link to advance fuin https://animebase.me/dbtech-shop/inventory

(Fuinjutsu/Dyueru Monsutāzu :Shōrei Jutsushi Jōgen) Sealing Arts/Duel Monsters: Jowgen the Spirtualist
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description: Monster Card: The activation of this card forms a barrier in the shape of a 2.5 meter tall human man bearing a white hat, burgundy robes, a staff, sealing tags and scrolls hanging around his neck, and blue pants. The sealing scrolls glow blue and passively release an effect to maintain the balance and sanctity of reality within mid range as long as Jowgen remains on the field. This means any time an effect that would destabilize or change reality (in this case actions such as the manipulation of Space/Time techniques that utilize it, or the removal/addition of anything from this plain of existence to another or otherwise actions that warp reality itself) is activated within range, the effects are immediately sealed within this scroll and negated. Of course this only works on techniques up to this card's rank as well as rankless techniques. It should be noted that this effect does not discriminate, and also affects the user and any techniques they may use to achieve such an effect.

With a disdain for those that violate the laws of reality and nature, Jowgen may also point his staff and create a sealing effect around the target(s) similar to "(Uzumaki Fūin Gijutsu) Uzumaki Sealing Technique" that may seal Undead/Entities such as that made possible via Kinjutsu as well as clones made via Kinjutsu into the staff. This technique may only affect the target types named above and may only affect targets up to S Rank. This effect may be used once per turn, with a 1 turn cooldown in between usages up to twice per battle. Each sealing effect may effect a single usage of a technique, therefore if 3 undead entities are created via the usage of 1 S rank technique, this effect will seal all 3 entities. This effect also takes up a moveslot

Jowgen's final ability may be used once per summoning and costs a moveslot and may only be used if the Seal of Orichachos is on the field. By slamming his staff on the ground he may erect a barrier around a target similar to Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal. This barrier forms in the shape of a pyramid that quickly creates an implosion within the inside that damages the target (A rank)

Note: Must have Advanced Fuin in order to use Jowgen's staff effect to seal away entities
Note:Jowgen lasts for a total of 4 turns and may be used twice per battle with a 2 turn cooldown between usages

Declined: Parts of this clash with Scaze's 'Dead Zone' seal, specifically the portions about using a seal to detect, prevent, and seal usages of Space Time techniques. Besides that, sealing undead entities by simply 'pointing' at them isn't really going to fly. This type of affect is going to require *some* prep or set-up in order to achieve. Also, specify that this wouldn't work on the opponent himself. I.E if you're fighting an opponent that's a zombie or undead, it won't work on the opponent themselves, just on any further undead entities that they summon. - Vex

Seal of Orichalcos

Description: Field Spell; When the user (or an object attached to the user directly under his control) touches this card, a blue shaded barrier with intricate patterns within a large circle will expand from him outwards, taking the same amount of time it takes to throw a kunai to do so. The lines running between the circle are actually chains of of kanji bearing the word "Strengthen" repeated over and over again. Said lines are made of a molded and pure form of chakra and doesn't interact with physical objects, therefore they do not trip up or form any sort of hazard for the opponent. These seals do exactly as they say and unseal "strength" into the users Duel Monster techniques stated and strengthen all Duel Monsters techniques, increasing all of their effectiveness by 1 rank by unsealing stored chakra into the technique(+10). In some cases, rather than their effectiveness being improved by 1 rank they receive a modifier to their own existing effects. In these cases the effect will be outlined in the technique. Simply being a field spell and doing no real effect by itself, this technique is able to be used alongside another technique in the same timeframe, as long as it is a Duel Monster technique. When under the influence of this technique, the user gains a smaller glowing inscription of this technique on his forehead
-Lasts 3 turns
-Can only be used twice

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cfs approval

[Yari no Michi | Dai 4 no fōmu Bāsuto ] - The Way of the Bisento: Fourth form, Strike
Type: Offensive/ Defensive/ Supplementary
Chakra: 30/ 40
Damage: 60/ 80
Description: This fourth form is based on the teachings of striking a specific point in a technique with a burst of elemental Chakra to disrupt the Jutsu itself, causing it to fail. It can be used on a technique of Shinobi, depending on how the user decides. The user will swing their bisento around or thrust or which ever motion needed for the strike, while focusing their Chakra through to the point of impact where the Chakra will burst outwards that pushes forwards up to 10 meters through a Jutsu, disrupting it's flow, working on Jutsu the same rank, or lower. This burst of chakra will be one of the basic 5 elements and follow the strength and weaknesses for that element. If used on a lower ranked Jutsu the wave will continue forwards as a burst of pushing Chakra. If used directly on an opponent the burst of Chakra will cause damage and effects corsponding to the element chosen (eg, lightning for paralysis, burns from fire, cuts from wind, physical damage like breaking bones from earth, blunt damage from water. To use the S-Rank variant, the user will follow the same process, but as they are about to connect, they will release a burst of Chakra from the back of the bi bsento at the same time to increase it's driving force and speed increasing the power of the initial strike.

Note: A-Rank can be used 4 times per battle, while S-Rank can be used 2 times per battle. Both require a 1 turn cool down between uses, and the S-Rank requires both hands for control, and no Jutsu above A rank in the following turn that require the use of the element chosen.

~Declined. So this is a wave of one of the five elements that follows the strengths and weaknesses of that element, but above you specify that it'll only neutralize equally ranked techniques, and continue against lower ranked techniques. You see how you overcomplicate this? Also, If you want a technique that cancels equally ranked techniques when you strike them with your bisento then you can make that. If you want a technique that lets you fire elemental blasts from your bisento towards targets then you can make that. This, however, is a weird mutant combination. Also, tone down those usages. 4 A-ranks AND 2 S-ranks? I hope you won't find me old-fashioned when I say pls nerf.
cfs approval

Broke it into two jutsu

[Yari no Michi | Dai 4 no fōmu Bāsuto ] - The Way of the Bisento: Fourth form, Strike
Description: This fourth form is based on the teachings of striking a specific point in a technique with a burst of elemental Chakra to disrupt the Jutsu itself, causing it to fail. It can be used on a technique of Shinobi, depending on how the user decides. The user will swing their bisento around or thrust or which ever motion needed for the strike, while focusing their Chakra through to the point of impact where the Chakra will burst outwards that pushes forwards up to 10 meters through a Jutsu, disrupting it's flow, negating the jutsu, working on Jutsu the same rank, or lower. This burst of chakra will be one of the basic 5 elements. To use the S-Rank variant, the user will follow the same process, but as they are about to connect, they will release a burst of Chakra from the back of the bi bsento at the same time to increase it's driving force and speed increasing the power of the initial strike.

Note: A-Rank can be used 3 times per battle, while S-Rank can be used 1 time per battle. A-Rank usages require a 1 turn cool down between uses, while the S-Rank usage requires a 2 turn cooldown between usages, S-Rank requires both hands for control, and no Jutsu above A rank in the following turn that require the use of the element chosen.

⚔ Approved: Added 2 turn cooldown for the S-Rank usage, as a 1 turn between both felt off. ⚔

-Imperfect

[Yari no Michi | Dairoku no katachi,-ha] - The Way of the Bisento: Sixth form, Wave
Description: This Sixth form is based on the teachings of releasing a burst of elemental Chakra in the form of a wave. The user will swing their bisento around or thrust or which ever motion needed for the strike, while focusing their Chakra through to the point of impact where the el;elemental Chakra will burst outwards that pushes forwards up to 10 meters. This burst of chakra will be one of the basic 5 elements and follow the strength and weaknesses for that element. If used directly on an opponent the burst of Chakra will cause damage and effects corsponding to the element chosen (eg, lightning for paralysis, burns from fire, cuts from wind, physical damage like breaking bones from earth, blunt damage from water. To use the S-Rank variant, the user will follow the same process, but as they are about to connect, they will release a burst of Chakra from the back of the bi bsento at the same time to increase it's driving force and speed increasing the power of the initial strike.

Note: A-Rank can be used 3 times per battle, while S-Rank can be used 1 time per battle. A-Rank usages require a 1 turn cool down between uses, while the S-Rank usage requires a 2 turn cooldown between usages, S-Rank requires both hands for control, and no Jutsu above A rank in the following turn that require the use of the element chosen.

⚔ Approved: Same as above. ⚔

-Imperfect

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Sentouryuu
Left pending, but took revamped the technique based on the check.

Type
Chakra: 20 per turn
Damage: + 5 to freeform sword strikes per additional blade or +10 to kenjutsu
Description:
A powerful and staple technique utilized by practitioners of the Infinite Sword Style, this jutsu is the daughter technique of Jumbled Lineup. Working similar to the Manipulating Advancing Blades technique since the user's countless blades are tied to him by chakra as they attack with a sword using freeform movements or sword techniques, up to seven blades will mirror the user's sword strikes. These blades are fully controllable and can be launched allowing them to create more powerful cuts and unpredictable strikes. This technique may be passively activated, although it takes a move slot and increases the user's freeform sword attacks by +5 damage per sword for a maximum of +35 freeform sword damage at the expense of chakra. If used to empower the user's sword-based techniques then the distribution of chakra will only allow for an additional rank to be added from the subsequent sword strikes.
Note:
  • Last up to 4 turns. Usable twice per battle.
⚔ Declined: Okay, so after some discussion with other Mods, it's come to my attention that increasing freeform damage isn't allowed, with the exception of the "Increased Combat Specialist" and "Apex Warrior Specialist" biography specializations, which increase freeform to 10 and 15 respectively, both of which are far surpassed by your technique, which won't be allowed in it's current form. Even the other applications are just your run of the mill +1 Rank or +X damage for S-Ranks and above boosts that you see in tons of Jutsu these days, so I say you abandon everything but the name, and try something new. You have my sincerest apologies for my forgetting to finish checking this technique the first time around, and not knowing what's allowed in regards to Freeform. ⚔

- Imperfect.
Type
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A powerful and staple technique utilized by practitioners of the Infinite Sword Style, this jutsu is the daughter technique of Jumbled Lineup. Working similar to the Manipulating Advancing Blades technique since the user's countless blades are tied to him by chakra the user is able to control eight blades that will mirror the user's sword strikes. These blades are fully controllable and can be launched allowing them to create more powerful cuts and unpredictable strikes. This technique may be used within the same time frame of another sword technique to increase the rank of the technique by one.
Note:

• Usable three times per battle.
Approved: Not that using this in the same time frame as another Kenjutsu technique to increase their rank forfeits the 40 damage that this technique carries for that usage. - Daemon

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Approved CFS

(Shūkyō Gētea: Akuma no Sagi) – Goetic Theurgy: Praestigiis Daemonum
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120
Description: Praestigiis Daemonum is the most basic technique of Goetic Theurgy and employs the basic concept of establishing a spiritual tether between user and victim(s). The user creates up to five tangible Athame from their spiritual energy and launches them at another technique or target and, upon contact, establishes a tether between the victim(s) and the user. Aside from the primary purpose of establishing a spiritual tether, these physical Athame are potent weapons and can be used as such within clashes established in the style. With a tether established, the user becomes able to share physical sensations, like pain, and illusory experiences with their victims. For example, should the user stab themselves in the arm, the victim will experience the spiritual equivalence of pain from this technique. This experienced spiritual pain inflicts the equivalent of the physical damage inflicted by the user upon themselves as spiritual damage upon the victim. Additionally, with an established tether, the user can induce illusions upon themselves to share them with the victim, done through separate illusory techniques. Because these illusions are imposed on the user, and not victim, they cannot be broken by traditional means other than by releasing the tether or if the user releases the illusion themselves. The spiritual tether established can only be broken by surges that use Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang, or Natural Energy of higher rank. This technique can be used twice per battle, and once every three turns. While the tether is established the user cannot use Yang or Yin-Yang Release techniques above A-Rank.

(Shūkyō Gētea: Asumodai Seihon) – Goetic Theurgy: Asmodal Binding
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120 / N/A
Description: By weaving four hand seals the user creates up to five Athame from their spiritual energy, each equivalent to the size of an average dagger. These Athame can be created in either their tangible or intangible states; in the case of the former, they will possess potent physical damaging qualities. In the case of the latter, the daggers will pass through obstacles as outlined in the fighting style. Athame can be formed in either of the user’s hands, or alternatively, can be formed floating around their person; in the case of the latter, the Athame respond to the user’s will and are directed as such. Each dagger is infused with a minor spirit that seeks to establish a tether by either clashing with another’s technique or directly touching them, or in the case of intangible, moving through them. Once tethered, through a process identical to the Hungry Ghost, the victim will experience spiritually degenerative properties that manipulate their emotions and degrade their combat abilities. On a surface level, the victim will have their emotions manipulated by the spiritual infusion causing them to experience deep lethargy and depression. Their combat abilities are reduced, causing them to only be able to use two techniques per turn rather than the allotted three and their base speed is reduced by 2 levels. The Asmodal Binding can be used twice per battle, once every three turns. The established tether remains active for four turns, or until broken by a surge of Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang, or Natural Energy of higher rank. Once used, the user is unable to use Yin Release, or Yin-Yang Release techniques, above A-Rank for two turns.

¤ Approved, made edits to both. I think the chakra cost increase was too much with the other ability, mainly the technique cap. If you want to try to keep it as is, lemme know and I'll reverse the approval. ¤

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Permission: https://animebase.me/members/sasori.215426/#profile-post-7518787

(Dyueru Monsutāzu: Monomane Gensōshi) Duel Monsters: Copycat
Type:
Supplementary/Defensive
Range:Short-Long
Chakra:40 (-15 per turn)
Description: Trap Card: The user activates this trap card, and it will briefly flash a black light beneath both the user and the opponent which forms a sealing script beneath both of them that then vanishes. This seal is capable of moving along with the both of them so long as the user is still feeding the card chakra and he is able to track the opponent’s position. From then on, the card will constantly drain 15 chakra per turn to remain set. This seal is triggered as soon as a non damaging status effect is placed on the user, whether it be things such as muscle restriction, chakra drain, chakra restriction, etc. As long as it does not directly damage the user it will trigger the effect. When triggered, this seal will immediately remove the status effect from the user by sealing these effects into the sealing script and unsealing the effects back onto the opponent by releasing it through the seal beneath them, causing them to suffer these effects. While the effect is reversed back onto the opponent and active, the seals will reappear and the opponent is able to cease this effect by destroying either seal with a technique equal to this techniques rank. The trap may drain the user's chakra and remain dormant as long as they wish to pay the chakra. The sealing ability lasts as long as the original status effect is meant to last or til the user destroys the seal, whichever comes first. The user can use this card 2 times per battle with a 3 turn cooldown in between. The user may only use 2 techniques total in the turn that this effect is triggered

(Dyueru Monsutāzu: Naraku no Otoshiana) Duel Monsters: Bottomless Trap Hole
Range:Short-Long (if travel method is used)
Chakra:30
Description: When the user activates this card it will activate a vortex with properties similar to that of “( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal” and “(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces”. The vortex that this card releases will pull in any sort of summon within short range of it with the same strength and pressure that Multiple Infinite Embraces produces, only in reverse (towards the card) of course. Due to this strength and its proximity to the summon, it pulls them in almost immediately as well as restricts their movement and ability to mold chakra up to A rank. The card itself is a seal with similar properties of “( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal”, making it so that the summon ends up sealed within the card when it is afflicted by this technique. The user may also stream this card through any surface up to long range similar to “(Himitsu Kibaku Fuda no Jutsu) Hidden Explosive Tags Technique” . Like this technique, the user is able to make this technique indistinguishable from the ground and is able to move the card quickly so that it may reach its destination in the same time it takes to throw a kunai. This speed is necessary in order to combat the natural speed of a summoning being brought forth. This card is protected against attacks up to It’s rank and thus requires an attack of A rank and above to neutralize or defeat it. When the Seal of Orichalcos is on the field the user is able to take the effect of this card being able to effect summons up to mid range distance of it.
Note: This card may be used 4 times per battle with a 2 turn cooldown in between uses. This card affects summons on a technique basis, thus if multiple summons are created with 1 summoning technique this card will be able to seal all summons created [/spoiler]

-Lasts 3 turns
-Can only be used twice

Both Declined: You didn't link the CFS approval, sorry. - Vex

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
New Cycle: 03/12/2018 - 03/19/2019

RULES

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to being taught and Permission to Submit jutsus: https://animebase.me/threads/puppet-archive.761854/#post-21898673
Approval: https://animebase.me/threads/custom-fighting-style-submission.764489/page-2#post-21894461

(Ikari no kamigami) Imperial Dynasty
Description: The user will first send a surge of chakra into seals layered across their body. Moments later a plethora of humanoid puppets will be released from the seals. These puppets are donned in Samurai outfits and possess weapons such as flash bombs, arrows, smoke bombs, explosive, kunai/arrows, sickles, swords as well as other basic Ninja tools. Upon activating the seal the puppets will scatter the field up to long range behind or in front of the user. Each individual puppet is weak by itself, but the Samurai makeup for it with numbers. There are roughly around one-hundred puppets on the field. Due to the sheer quantity of the puppets it is possible for the user to easily surround and close in on a target from multiple directions. Like all Reincarnation Fist techniques, the puppets from this technique will be programmed with a specific function. The specific function of this technique is that the user can command the puppets to charge towards a target and attack them with the weapons in its hands. Another command the user can give their puppets is to defend the user or their allies by linking their bodies and forming a dense shield of puppets from all directions that will be capable of defend the user from any damage of an S-rank technique. When utilizing this technique with the Attack Command it is possible for the user to manipulate the puppets to release a wide variety of attacks. For instance, it will be possible for the user to command the puppets to release a combination of flash-bombs, smoke bombs, arrows, explosive kunai/arrow up to long range towards their target, and the release of these weapons can be up to the user’s discretion. For example, if the user wishes to utilize the puppets to release a wide scale shower of arrows/explosive arrows they could do so. The same also applies if the user wishes to manipulate the puppets to charge towards their target head on initiate physical combat with swords, sickles, or knives. This technique essentially has the capability to turn the battlefield into a war field. By using the Fuinjutsu aspect of Reincarnation Fist it is possible for the user to coat their puppets in a chosen element giving them an elemental side if the user desires to do. For instance, the user could coat their army of puppets with fire which would layer them with fire chakra and cause their weapons to do burning damage. Lastly, if the user possesses a Sasori biography or a human core it will be possible for the user to transfer their core into another puppet upon the army's summoning which will have all the same properties and functions of the user’s previous body. Due to the nature of this technique the user’s puppet body will quickly get lost in the swarm of puppets. The user can also choose to use this technique, so that their core is transferred at the same time puppet army begins to do their programmed function. After the turn has ended the puppets will become chakraless and fall to the ground.

Note: Can only be used twice with a turn cool-down.
Note: No Reincarnation Fist techniques above A-rank next turn.

⚔ Declined: Notes within spoiler. ⚔

Okay, so, the first thing that came to mind when reading this is that you only use the word "body" to refer to the seals, when the Fighting Style is meant to incorporate both Body Seals, and Seals applied to Armour, clothing, etc. This gives me pause because Body Seals are now restricted to Advanced Fuin, which this CFS doesn't mention as a requirement to learn/ use. I'm probably not going to ask that you get Pyro to resub a whole CFS for that minor restriction/ clarification, but at the very least please abide by the rules as they exist, and clarify the wording so that both kinds of Seals are mentioned in these techniques moving forward, so you aren't unintentionally excluding people from using techniques because of a poorly worded description. If you can apply seals to your body, great, you're fine, but if you can't, I feel as though you need to mention that they can be added to your attire instead. This applies to all 3 techs you posted, not just this one.

Next is the usage of the plural, Seals. As in, not just a single seal? By the CFS' description, each Seal can hold a large number of puppets, so long as their power is split between the total number, which you seem to have done, so why do you make out as though there needs to be more than one seal involved in this technique? Is the implication that using more than one seal for the same number of Puppets results in stronger individual puppets, as the total is spread out over multiple seals, thus not weakening the individuals by as much if they were in one technique? Or that you just have a bunch of generic seals that can do anything from the Fighting Style? Cause if so, the latter is not how the CFS came across when I read it, and the former is a big no. It's a single seal that does a single, predetermined thing per technique, so please correct that. This also applies to the second CFSJ you posted.

Additionally, as a minor gripe, you should be adding the name of the CFS to the name of your CFSJ, primarily because they don't all have the restriction that you can't use CFSJ from the CFS for X amount of turns, so there's otherwise no way to know these are CFSJ.

Next, I'm finding it hard to justify allowing the pre-sealing of Elements with the Puppets, primarily because this isn't mentioned within the Fighting Style itself, the description only detailing that Puppets would be sealed within the seals, but also because this would most likely boil down to Ninjutsu, which isn't a part of the CFS. The closest thing to this is that it mentioned the puppets themselves achieving Elemental attacks through "specific methods", of which Fuin is mentioned in the next sentence, but there's a difference between puppets being sealed along with an aspect of Fuinjutsu, and the puppets themselves using that same aspect. Personally I interpreted that this would be like Sasori's hand pipe things that used Scrolls to shoot flames and water at Sakura and Lady Chiyo with variable levels of pressure. This makes sense to me, what with the mention of a Dragon-like puppet, it could breathe fire through the same method as Sasori's aforementioned method, but what you're attempting with this doesn't adhere to that aspect of the CFS' description. There's also the fact that these are unranked, freeform performing pieces of armored autonomous wood that you've programmed to perform a command. If we follow your given example, if the Fire you're coating them is strong enough to deal damage to your opponent, it'd be strong enough to damage them, thus, when you actually summon them, wouldn't you be summoning one massive heap of ashes, and if not, a group of smouldering Samurai Puppets that quickly become that? Maybe give a limited number of these puppets the ability to unseal Elements into other attacks performed by other Puppets via scrolls, because just lightning them on Fire, and the various other equivalents of that isn't logical.

Next, using these for an S-Ranked defense, or frankly defense in general, just seems illogical. Unless you have them make a wall between you and a Jutsu World War Z style it's not going to work, because they'd only possess S-Rank defensive qualities collectively with the sum of their numbers achieving S-Rank, which quickly gets confusing when you factor things like scale in. Visualizing them stopping a large scale fireball isn't too far-fetched, but when you think about how would these puppets would, collectively, stop a considerably smaller Jutsu, it gets weird. I don't know if you want to remove the defensive aspect of this technique, or maybe change the Rank, but something will have to change to make this less confusing.

Finally, that Sasori part at the end is the biggest problem with this technique, because up until that point there wasn't really that much wrong with the technique, but then we get to that part, and wow. Really, it just tells me everything I need to keep an eye out when checking these CFSJ in the future, so I thank you for that. So let's just read this, hmm? "If the user possesses a Sasori biography or a human core it will be possible for the user to transfer their core into another puppet upon the army's summoning which will have all the same properties and functions of the user’s previous body." and "After the turn has ended the puppets will become chakraless and fall to the ground."? Yeeeeeaaaaah, not only does that second part blatantly go against the mechanics laid out in the CFS, which states they are resealed at the end of the turn, in general it's just ridiculous when you think about it for more than a second. I don't really know anything about Puppetry beyond the basics, but I can immediately see how that's abusable. So you, basically, get an indefinite pool of 100 bodies, that all can apparently have the same capabilities as your real body when you place your Human Core in them, along with each one being armed with weapons, flash and smoke bombs, etc, and nothing preventing you from assuming control of them later on with another technique, like the D-Rank Puppetry technique? Which I might add, as I recall, Sasori was shown to be able to control 100 puppets at a time, so I guess you just get to keep this Jutsu active forever, eh? Oh and hey, look, it can be used twice, just in case 100 permanent replacement bodies aren't enough. Yeah, no. You can remove that entire section of the Jutsu, have this technique abide by the mechanics laid out in the Fighting Style, and forget about anything even remotely close to this absurd being approved. Also, a one turn cooldown is too weak for an S-Rank. Make it at least 2 turns, perhaps more, depending on how you re-balance your Jutsu with the notes from this, and the other Jutsu's checks.

-Imperfect

(Ikari no kamigami) Curse of the Locust
Description: The user will first send a surge of chakra into several seals on their body. As a result, this will cause a hoard of locust like puppets to emerge from seals across their body. These locust are around eight inches long, but are easily visible to the naked eye, and it will emulate flight with the help of the chakra the user will cover them in. Once on the field, the user’s body will be covered by a plethora of locust that will be flying around their body. Curse of the Locust is a technique that involves an aspect of Fuinjutsu that deals with absorbing chakra. Like all Reincarnation techniques, the locust from this technique will be imbued with a specific command upon summoning. The first command is Eat, and once commanded the user will manipulate the Locust to bombard any incoming chakra based attack. Once in contact with the technique the locust will immediately activate their Fuinjutsu imbued ability to absorb chakra. As soon as contact has been established the chakra inside of the opposing technique will be siphoned of it chakra, and will be disabled. The effect of the locust can affect jutsus up to this technique’s rank. The user can also choose to utilize this technique as a debuff to opponent’s jutsus. To do so, the user can use this technique in the same time frame as one of their jutsus. By doing this, the locust will surround said jutsu, and once in range of another technique the locust will drain the chakra of the opposing jutsu of twenty damage points. Another way the user can utilize this technique is to program the locust with the command Attack. With this command the user can manipulate the locust to attack a target and deal physical damage to them by biting the person or object. This damage is equivalent to A-rank, and due to the large amount of locusts it is possible for the user to control the locust to attack the target from multiple angles and directions. Lastly, the user can choose to passively modify the seal with Fuinjutsu, so that it activates on its own upon any foreign chakra five meters from the user, but will still cost a move.

Note: Can only be used four times.
Note: Last up to one turn then the locust will fall to the ground.

⚔ Declined: Okay, less wrong with this technique than the last, but still a few minor things. ⚔

Just like the first tech, remove the mention of mutliple seals, clarify that they can be either body or armor seals, and have the Locusts be resealed upon the end of this Jutsu.

Okay, unlike the first technique, I'm fine with the locusts using Fuinjutsu like this, as it aligns with what was in the CFS, but there's a couple of things that need clarification. First, what happens to the siphoned Chakra from the "Eat" directive? Naturally it won't be added to your own reserves, but judging by the fact you tried to pull the same stunt as the first tech by having them hang around after the turn is up, I imagine you had plans for if they did manage to siphon Chakra? Clarify that part for starters, taking into consideration the mechanic of them being resealed at the end of the turn. Next, the only restriction you have is a 4x usage limit, on this A-Rank technique. As per the description of the CFS, once their turn is up, they are resealed, and enter a cooldown period. Reflect that in your Jutsu please. Finally, what is that last part trying to achieve? You passively modify the seal, I assume for the "Eat" command, so that it automatically triggers upon something entering 5m from you, but it still costs a move, so it isn't really passive? Is this just trying to get an autonomous defense for attacks you can't see/ sense/ register? What if you do this, but send off the Locusts with another Jutsu with the "Debuff", or "Attack" commands, so they aren't around you? Per your words, the seal would activate if something enters 5m from you, but what if the Locusts aren't there to "Eat" the Jutsu? You get hit, and lose out on a Jutsu slot, or at least, that's how it looks like it would go down based on how it's written. Maybe try and fix that so you aren't shooting yourself in the foot while your opponent is attacking you.

-Imperfect

(Ikari no kamigami) Archfiend
Description: The user will first send a surge of chakra into a seal on their body. In response to it a demonic oriented puppet crafted after a hell hound will spring forth from the seal. The hell hound will be on all four, and will immediately begin to leap towards its target in long strokes. One special property of this hound is that it will be coated in a layer of fire chakra so it appears more akin to an actual hell hound. Once the hell hound is within five meters of its target its Fuinjutsu imbued ability will activate. Once in place a red translucent barrier will be emitted up to five meters of the hound. Any opponent or target within range of the puppet will have a portion of their blocked/sealed off. Similar to multiple infinite embraces the target will be unable to mold chakra above A-rank while in the presence of the hell hound. The thing about this technique is that the opponent’s movement will not be hindered in any way. The barrier from this technique only serves the purpose of acting as a chakra inhibiting field. If the opponent were to stay out of range of the hound then they will regain their use of their chakra or if the user were to destroy the hound then it would disable the barrier. On to its main ability, while the hound is approaching the target its command will be to ram into the target attacking it with its brute force which will deal caustic burns upon contact. This will be equivalent to A-rank.

Note: Can only be used four times
Note: Hound lasts one turn then becomes inactive.

⚔ Declined: Okay, getting more manageable the further down the list I go. Notes in spoiler. ⚔

Just to make sure you get the memo, for this technique clarify body vs armor seals, and specifically state that the the Hellhound returns to the seal it came from. None of this sly "it becomes inactive" stuff, where you can probably just stick a thread on it, and use it like normal.

Unlike the first technique, the issue of the Hound being on fire here is lessened because it's presumably equivalent in endurance to an A-Rank Jutsu, so it can probably withstand a bit of light burning. Still not a fan of allowing pre-sealing Puppets with Elements though as, again, it's not exactly part of the CFS' description, and it's a general rule that if it's not in your description, it's not in your Fighting Style. You can easily get around this by just having the Hellhound have another seal, or a scroll with flames sealed inside, and is triggered upon summoning it. It's the same thing, but it doesn't deviate from what the style allows. As for the MIE-like ability, I don't see an issue with it. Might need to get a second opinion on it to be frank. The use of the word "caustic" for the burn however is an issue I can address. Caustic burns deviate heavily from ones received from heat, which is what your hound is apparently cloaked in, as caustic burns are received from some form of chemical, and can be far more hazardous for one's health (I should know, spent 4 years working next to them on an active oil refinery). So if the implication here is that the flames are a result of some chemical, that's a no. Even if it's not, it's better you just find a word more synonymous with heat to describe the burns the hellhound delivers with it's ramming attack.

-Imperfect

Status
Not open for further replies.