Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah thx for the info and it would suck indeed if it would be stuck on rank B. But fun to already start thinking about it and having it ready to go when we get there.
Work on it in your customs thread to be fair. You can update customs by the way.

That link is a link to my lady's crystal customs you can have a look through

(Kessho no Yoroi) - Crystal Armour
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This jutsu allows Guren to become encased in a thin sheet of crystal to protect her from blunt force trauma. This armor can also aid Guren in performing stronger physical attacks, i.e. her punches can break normal human bone easily. The crystal is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it. It affords no protection against Nin-jutsu and slows Guren down to one rank below her ability.

(Shōton: Kurenai no Kajitsu) - Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description: Guren creates a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks, and can be used to either protect or trap a target.

(Shoton: Hasho Koryo) - Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 40
Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.

(Shōton: Suishō Hoīru) - Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel
Type: Supplementary
Description: Guren creates a ring-shaped wheel made of crystal around her, allowing her to keep above water and reach a high speed.

Note: Only usable on liquid surfaces

Reactions: Alubama

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Armoring from blunt force, enhacnes punches etc. its almost not visible on the body except for it reflections. no protection against nin jutsu and it slows me down so i can only use c ranks then in my case

2. big box of crystal. to protect something or keep something in.

3. Sort of summon. does it stay as long as its not destroyed? Can it be used to traverse NW? Can it fly? Found this description very vague.

4. remember steam boats with the big wheel on the back? this is the human version. doesn't state how fast it enhances you tho?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Armoring from blunt force, enhacnes punches etc. its almost not visible on the body except for it reflections. no protection against nin jutsu and it slows me down so i can only use c ranks then in my case

2. big box of crystal. to protect something or keep something in.

3. Sort of summon. does it stay as long as its not destroyed? Can it be used to traverse NW? Can it fly? Found this description very vague.

4. remember steam boats with the big wheel on the back? this is the human version. doesn't state how fast it enhances you tho?
Liking my post to remind me? xD

(Shōton: Suishō Toge O Seichō) - Crystal Release: Growing Crystal Thorns
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 30
Description: By focusing her chakra throughout her body, Guren creates growing thorn-like crystals that she can manipulate to continuously grow towards her target's direction.

(Shōton: Doragon Tsume) - Crystal Release: Dragon Talons
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-mid
Damage: 40
Description: The user begins by forming a single handsign and causing her finger nails to grow crystal talons which extend up to 1" past finger length. These talons can extend at fast speeds leaving very small room for error when evading freeform slashing and can retract back just as fast. The user also has the ability to at will shoot the nails like senbon from their hands to mid range. By doing this, the fingers will revert back to normal and not be crystal anymore.

Note: Can only be used three times during battle.
Note: The user cannot extend and retract more than twice for each way in the same turn.
Note: Can maintain talons for two turns.

Last ones for your current rank

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. No clue how you would use this effectively beside letting it grow towards your opponent to limit the space hes fighting in? Could be good in small space combat?
2. this is the one I would like to use in freeform fighting and mid attack grow etc. for example; you try to grab the opponent they just dodge it a little but then you extend the nails and slash them while the grab movement was just to deceive. or you you grab an arm or leg then extend them to puncture them etc Or like a finger nail gun? xD

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. No clue how you would use this effectively beside letting it grow towards your opponent to limit the space hes fighting in? Could be good in small space combat?
2. this is the one I would like to use in freeform fighting and mid attack grow etc. for example; you try to grab the opponent they just dodge it a little but then you extend the nails and slash them while the grab movement was just to deceive. or you you grab an arm or leg then extend them to puncture them etc Or like a finger nail gun? xD
1. If it doubt check the wiki -

It's just spikes you control from your body.

Lmao nail gun. yeah you could do that