meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry Dean, my brother and I are having a Hyuuga Spar but I'll happily fight you... I had problems making the different thread, so would make it for us?

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I recover as you forward roll and as you try to stand , I kick you at th side of your knee , causing you to lose your balance . Thn I thrust my palm at your back and releases a surge of chakra into your system which damages your heart*
(Agreed Bro) *I turn around and block you with my left, pushing your hand away from me and to your left hand side. Then counter-attack by stamping on your foot hard and then move back slightly so as to reposition myself...*

Done brother... your move.

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jesus . . . Don't keep taking damage . . . Find a way to counter . . . It's not impossible for us Hyuugas since we have 360 degrees range of vision . It's not like you can't see me trying to attack you . . .

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Agreed Bro) *I turn around and block you with my left, pushing your hand away from me and to your left hand side. Then counter-attack by stamping on your foot hard and then move back slightly so as to reposition myself...*

Done brother... your move.
*As you push my hands to my left hand side , I use the momentum from the push to aid my turning to do a left-legged backthrust so you can't stamp on my foot since only the heel of my foot of my supporting leg is facing you and the leg I kick you with hits your ribs and I releases a surge of chakra out of my foot and the chakra enters your system and damages your stomach*

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you push my hands to my left hand side , I use the momentum from the push to aid my turning to do a left-legged backthrust so you can't stamp on my foot since only the heel of my foot of my supporting leg is facing you and the leg I kick you with hits your ribs and I releases a surge of chakra out of my foot and the chakra enters your system and damages your stomach*
Okay... (interesting for us to use feet xd but cool!) but as you have your back to me I 1st slow your leg down with my left hand and grab your heel with my right. I then go to jab you in the weak spot to the back of your neck with my right (my left is stronger so I can stop your attack) ...

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay... (interesting for us to use feet xd but cool!) but as you have your back to me I 1st slow your leg down with my left hand and grab your heel with my right. I then go to jab you in the weak spot to the back of your neck with my right (my left is stronger so I can stop your attack) ...
*As I see you grab my heel , I use my supporting leg to jump and backhook your head when you try to jab me in the weak spot in th back of my neck which drags you down and lands your head heavily on the ground with my leg still on your head to increase the velocity of the speed you get dragged down at*

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I see you grab my heel , I use my supporting leg to jump and backhook your head when you try to jab me in the weak spot in th back of my neck which drags you down and lands your head heavily on the ground with my leg still on your head to increase the velocity of the speed you get dragged down at*
*Ouch! :)))

I let go and I'm on the ground with your foot on my head... so I use my left hand to jab you in your achiles heel (just above the back of your heel were the main veins and arteries are that connect your foot to your leg), you have no choice but to fall over...
I get up and wait for you to recover, stand and come at me...*

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Ouch! :)))

I let go and I'm on the ground with your foot on my head... so I use my left hand to jab you in your achiles heel (just above the back of your heel were the main veins and arteries are that connect your foot to your leg), you have no choice but to fall over...
I get up and wait for you to recover, stand and come at me...*
*sees you gathering chakra in your fingers , so I use my left foot to push you into mid-range*

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sees you gathering chakra in your fingers , so I use my left foot to push you into mid-range*
*I'm moved into mid-range from the force of your blow but deflect any damage from your foot by pushing it away at an angle so chakra could not escape through it effectively.

I create and produce a vast amount of chakra, placing it into my fingers and throughout my body...*

:)pwease: Is this okay? :pwease:)

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I'm moved into mid-range from the force of your blow but deflect any damage from your foot by pushing it away at an angle so chakra could not escape through it effectively.

I create and produce a vast amount of chakra, placing it into my fingers and throughout my body...*

:)pwease: Is this okay? :pwease:)
I didn't put any chakra into that last attack , but oh well

*I run and jump at you and do a high spinning kick to your head*

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't put any chakra into that last attack , but oh well

*I run and jump at you and do a high spinning kick to your head*
(Never thought I'd be so happy to see a post where someone was going to kick me before lol... its been a while :))

The problem with spinning kicks is that although they are powerful, they can be hard to control and balance is key...

*... I lower my body enough to see exacatly where the safest and easiest spot will be to attack you... the exposed left leg that is hanging down and rotating. I crouch lower so as you come towards me and then over me I infuse my two fingers with chakra and jab you in the left joint at the back of your knee, preventing chakra and mobility in that lower left leg...

... I move away from you in th opposite direction you are moving in and reposition myself for your next move...*

*I see and old lady taking out her false teeth and using them as castanets! Eugh!!!...)

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Never thought I'd be so happy to see a post where someone was going to kick me before lol... its been a while :))

The problem with spinning kicks is that although they are powerful, they can be hard to control and balance is key...

*... I lower my body enough to see exacatly where the safest and easiest spot will be to attack you... the exposed left leg that is hanging down and rotating. I crouch lower so as you come towards me and then over me I infuse my two fingers with chakra and jab you in the left joint at the back of your knee, preventing chakra and mobility in that lower left leg...

... I move away from you in th opposite direction you are moving in and reposition myself for your next move...*

*I see and old lady taking out her false teeth and using them as castanets! Eugh!!!...)
Just as I expected . . .

*As you crouch and my kick with my right leg misses , I immediately do a spinning backhook with my left leg to your head , using th weight I put into my first kick as momentum and knocking you out cold*

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just as I expected . . .

*As you crouch and my kick with my right leg misses , I immediately do a spinning backhook with my left leg to your head , using th weight I put into my first kick as momentum and knocking you out cold*
The move takes me by surprise but I manage to grab your leg in time and I pull you to the ground and as you do I aim for your below your stomach as I raise my arm up and towards it as you come down...

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The move takes me by surprise but I manage to grab your leg in time and I pull you to the ground and as you do I aim for your below your stomach as I raise my arm up and towards it as you come down...
*As you grab my leg and try to pull me to th ground , I pivot myself on th ground using my arms and my right leg does a backthrust to your chest*

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you grab my leg and try to pull me to th ground , I pivot myself on th ground using my arms and my right leg does a backthrust to your chest*
Are you on the ground yet? :) If you're still in mid-air coming down, you've not stopped my jab to your lower abdomin, one of the main chakra points. You would be affected by this Jab!