Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei’s Rules and Regs Apply!
-Kai: No
-Subs: No
-No killing or stealing of any sory please

*People are sitting in the chairs of the OAP home, listening to a piano play and others are outside in the garden*

CrossArc, you get to pick the garden or inside the home! The old guys don't mind... they haven't had any action in years xd

Shall we start at mid-range ... This'll be fun!!!

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei’s Rules and Regs Apply!
-Kai: No
-Subs: No
-No killing or stealing of any sory please

*People are sitting in the chairs of the OAP home, listening to a piano play and others are outside in the garden*

CrossArc, you get to pick the garden or inside the home! The old guys don't mind... they haven't had any action in years xd

Shall we start at mid-range ... This'll be fun!!!
What about CJs? Use the Mighty Buzzards MeimeiU_U

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A ya!!! What's wrong with being a bit older anyway?
*starts to prepare herself *
Right, shall we just go in the garden?
(the Elders start to whine as they want to see...)

Maybe... you should say Bro! They'll attack me if I say what they don't want me say!!!

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm okay with you allowing CJs , although I won't be using any because I don't have any O_O . You start , Hyuuga bio in siggy .
Oh, I can't do it to you then, that's not right! In my training thread with our master, I've only just started to hit the dummy (lol, no comments Crossarc) with Jyuuken... may I use that?

I'll start when you pick inside or outside the house and agree with the other r&r's!

Garden can have a water-source if you want!

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright!
*stands by the piano which in near a set of bay-windows about mid-range in front of you...
I activate my byakugan ....* Byakugan *...and create and concentrate chakra in my central body and then strongly control it and focus it in my fore and middle fingers on both hands and store extra chakra throughout my feet, legs and charkra network...*

Come at me Brother... little brother... young man or I'll gum you to death ;)

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Activates my Byakugan*

You don't focus it for th entire match . . . You release a sudden surge of chakra through your index and middle finger if you're striking a chakra point or through your palm if you're striking internal organs .

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Activates my Byakugan*

You don't focus it for th entire match . . . You release a sudden surge of chakra through your index and middle finger if you're striking a chakra point or through your palm if you're striking internal organs .
Just getting it ready for you but appreciated Bro!

*I run towards you, getting into close range and prepare to jab you in the stomach with my left hand and your spleen with my right...*

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just getting it ready for you but appreciated Bro!

*I run towards you, getting into close range and prepare to jab you in the stomach with my left hand and your spleen with my right...*
*As you close in , I take my defensive stance for fluid movements for defending . Whn you get into range , I make a sweep with my left leg whn you try to jab me in my stomach and I make a quick recovery . As you fall from th sweep , I do an elbow drop aimed at your torso to crush your bones and internal organs*

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sits on a tree*
*activates byakugan =O_O=*
Go meimei! ,kick arc's ass:p
Master!!! xd You're here!!! xd Excellent

*As you close in , I take my defensive stance for fluid movements for defending . Whn you get into range , I make a sweep with my left leg whn you try to jab me in my stomach and I make a quick recovery . As you fall from th sweep , I do an elbow drop aimed at your torso to crush your bones and internal organs*
(Nice move Bro!!! Got to say... that was nice!)

*As I fall I twist into your left leg and jab your left leg around the back of your left knee it with my right hand, I then contol the fall and swing myself through the gap between your left leg and the floor (therby avoiding your jab to my stomach). I forward roll twice stand and reposition myself...*

Shall we... ? ;)

Last edited:

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brother, if you are unhappy with that move then shall we say i do this (I don't know, kids of today... ;))...

*As I fall, I see the kill shot your planning to jab me with so turn my body to land on my front and arch my back so the worst you can do is puncture a lung...

.... as I start to fall, I hear the piano layer starts playing some jazz...

... an old lady starts to suck a sweet, anytime you're reay Bro :D...*

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Master!!! xd You're here!!! xd Excellent

(Nice move Bro!!! Got to say... that was nice!)

*As I fall I twist into your left leg and jab your left leg around the back of your left knee it with my right hand, I then contol the fall and swing myself through the gap between your left leg and the floor (therby avoiding your jab to my stomach). I forward roll twice stand and reposition myself...*

Shall we... ? ;)
*I recover as you forward roll and as you try to stand , I kick you at th side of your knee , causing you to lose your balance . Thn I thrust my palm at your back and releases a surge of chakra into your system which damages your heart*

Last edited:

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I recover as you forward roll and as you try to stand , I kick you in th knee , causing you lose your balance . Thn I thrust my palm at your chest and releases a surge of chakra into your system .
Aren't you meant to be behined me though Bro? You can kick me in the back of the knee as I get up and perhaps attack from behined...