Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Creative Writing Competition #2
Welcome to the econd creative writing contest. You will have until 22/06/2019 to submit your entries before the poll for judging is posted, which will be open until the end of the month. The theme/style of writing for the first event is as follows.

Theme: Ethics

- For this theme, you are to write in a way that you take on the role of an anime character. You will read the situation provided below and write a piece, from your chosen character's perspective, in approaching or dealing with this ethical situation. You may choose any anime character but it HAS to be an anime character. You must provide a wiki link or some form of way for voters to identify the character chosen. If you portray the character well doesn't really matter in the scheme of things, as it comes down to your writing skills, but someone might appreciate seeing a character favourite of theirs in this situation provided.

Situation

You character has found themselves in one of the most dire situations you can possibly imagine. Everyone they have loved or cared about has just been slaughtered in front of them, the metallic smell of blood still in the air and the one responsible now stands before you. You are free to choose who this may be in your submission, maybe a villain to suit the character you chose. The Itachi to your Sasuke if you will.

Now there is a catch. There is one person still alive, the person closest to you, but they are bleeding out, though still alive. If you attack the culprit, the person closest to you will die. If you don't, the culprit will continue on this savage spree and you may never get this chance again to make them pay for the atrocities they have caused.

Now, do you allow your last remaining loved one to die? Or do you save them and risk never getting your revenge or justice? You cannot do both... that is the true challenge, the ethical one...

Style: Situational Writing

- For this contest, you must take on the role of a character chose and write from their point of view as though the event has happened or is happening. You must provide a Wiki link to the character you have chosen.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or post in the discussion thread. Good luck.

- Rules
-
Discussion

Note: If there are more than 8 entries for this contest, i shall make it Bi weekly rather than monthly.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As it says it has to be an anime character, so all the characters I'll be writing should they be from a single anime or can I choose different anime characters from different animes...?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If someone picks up Naruto and he make just one kagebunshin then the last friend can be saved in the same time with getting revenge. Or any summoned creature can help the survivor while our hero is fighting the killer.
So no bunshins, no summons

Reactions: arpitgarg5494

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As it says it has to be an anime character, so all the characters I'll be writing should they be from a single anime or can I choose different anime characters from different animes...?
Well it would make sense as you would have to build the story a lot for this one. I mean the bad guy you could take from something else which wouldn't be too hard, but you'd have to try and explain why Naruto is upset the Elizabeth from the seven deadly sins in dying. You'd be writing essays.... where as maybe you'd rather focus on the content?

If someone picks up Naruto and he make just one kagebunshin then the last friend can be saved in the same time with getting revenge. Or any summoned creature can help the survivor while our hero is fighting the killer.
So no bunshins, no summons
You can make them but you've seen the scenario O_<

Seen too many anime. Cannot decide a character....
Shin chan

None thay suit the scenario
Any can be made to suit
I know what I'm going to use. But it doesn't include blood somehow so gotta drop that
You can twist it a lil to be fair

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Well it would make sense as you would have to build the story a lot for this one. I mean the bad guy you could take from something else which wouldn't be too hard, but you'd have to try and explain why Naruto is upset the Elizabeth from the seven deadly sins in dying. You'd be writing essays.... where as maybe you'd rather focus on the content?

You can make them but you've seen the scenario O_<

Shin chan

Any can be made to suit

You can twist it a lil to be fair
I have an idea but it would require a mild deviation from the source. Instead of everyone dead in the room, a flash back to a previous massacre thst flashes through as the character enters

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My question:

"One question though, does the villain and "side character" have to be canon as well so to speak, or can they be fictional? "

The answer:

"Mike, ima go ahead and say that's dumb chief... cause how can you show off your skills and understanding of a character, unless you use other characters they are familiar with and have built bonds with?

Otherwise you're making a lot of work for yourself and will have to go into full details describing these people and those bonds, lay a lot of ground work and over writing again "

I suppose the same answer applies here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@The Pervy Sage Btw isn't this thread supposed to be only for the submissions and the other for the questions? Submissions are gonna drown with all these posts, lol :lok::omg:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My question:

"One question though, does the villain and "side character" have to be canon as well so to speak, or can they be fictional? "

The answer:

"Mike, ima go ahead and say that's dumb chief... cause how can you show off your skills and understanding of a character, unless you use other characters they are familiar with and have built bonds with?

Otherwise you're making a lot of work for yourself and will have to go into full details describing these people and those bonds, lay a lot of ground work and over writing again "

I suppose the same answer applies here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@The Pervy Sage Btw isn't this thread supposed to be only for the submissions and the other for the questions? Submissions are gonna drown with all these posts, lol :lok::omg:
Submissions are sent by PM to me and i will post them accordingly in a new thread. I'll close that one though

Reactions: Michael92
Status
Not open for further replies.